Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:35:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
TheCoinWizard

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:01:50 PM

but what you don't see are mass sell-offs. The trade volume is and has been very low
Only a few can technically sell... but since there are probably no buy walls, even for them it is useless to sell.

What you see here is a guy that can lie so hard, that he starts to believe his own lies and thinks he is honest again... And a community in denial.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:36:03 PM

but what you don't see are mass sell-offs. The trade volume is and has been very low
Only a few can technically sell... but since there are probably no buy walls, even for them it is useless to sell.

What you see here is a guy that can lie so hard, that he starts to believe his own lies and thinks he is honest again... And a community in denial.
Absolutely true, why would anybody sell at CCEX right now?
@riceberry  Can you read? There is no volume! Buy orders in total are worth 3.5btc, you sell that amount and the price is zero! PAHAHA even the sell orders amount to only 6.5btc! This is so ridiculous! And no those are no sockpuppets, absolutely no need to go that low. Those are just people who are pretty pissed and see what is going wrong! If you don't see that you are completely blind! Have fun in your disneyworld!

Slackdaddy

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:45:49 PM

I detect a sockpuppet.

Nice catch riceberry , the exclamation (!) isn't used by many in their posts . StewieG there's no reason to be aggresive , he just points the obvious .

Dont teach him Cheesy

That account was made on Dec 26th, 2016  Roll Eyes

Well aren't you a Sherlock Homzie Dumb-A(!), so there is no confusion on the forum, I'll invert my (!)'s ¡¡¡ Does this make it easier for you riceberry & hmmaa to differentiate Slackdaddy from StewieG ¿¿¿¡¡¡
airgonomike

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 12:56:01 AM

I'd just like to say that I've been a crypto enthousiast/investor or however you call it since Mt. Gox. I've been there since in 2012 and I made some money when Bitcoin/Litcoin reached the moon and yes, that's just my second post nevertheless.
That being said, like a lot of people I originally invested because I believed in something greater than a return on investment. I never invested more than I could afford and I invested in HEAT because I believe in the project.
I'm not here for a return on investment, it'd be nice of course but it's not the sole purpose... we're here for something bigger than our wallets!
I wanted to help the HEAT project and as a small investor I will support their decisions and I'd like to wish them a very very happy new year 2017!
I'd also like to congratulate the big supporters like riceberry (proto on Slack) who's been keeping a positive tone so deserves credit too and all the guys who spend their free time (and maybe working time Wink) on this project.

So well done Elliphaz and Denis. You guys are a breath of fresh air.

A note for StewieG: everybody understand you. You're upset. Your money is important to you. You made your point and hopefully, if that's your wish you can get your money back and I'd be happy if you could get it back. And I'm telling you that as a victim of the inputs.io hack.

Happy new year 2017 to you all!
Crapsy

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 06:39:51 AM

I'd just like to say that I've been a crypto enthousiast/investor or however you call it since Mt. Gox. I've been there since in 2012 and I made some money when Bitcoin/Litcoin reached the moon and yes, that's just my second post nevertheless.
That being said, like a lot of people I originally invested because I believed in something greater than a return on investment. I never invested more than I could afford and I invested in HEAT because I believe in the project.
I'm not here for a return on investment, it'd be nice of course but it's not the sole purpose... we're here for something bigger than our wallets!
I wanted to help the HEAT project and as a small investor I will support their decisions and I'd like to wish them a very very happy new year 2017!
I'd also like to congratulate the big supporters like riceberry (proto on Slack) who's been keeping a positive tone so deserves credit too and all the guys who spend their free time (and maybe working time Wink) on this project.

So well done Elliphaz and Denis. You guys are a breath of fresh air.

A note for StewieG: everybody understand you. You're upset. Your money is important to you. You made your point and hopefully, if that's your wish you can get your money back and I'd be happy if you could get it back. And I'm telling you that as a victim of the inputs.io hack.

Happy new year 2017 to you all!

This hits right on the button. A Happy New Year to jo airgonomike, and all the others as well. Especially proto, what a champ <3

I've been riding this train from the beginning as a FIMK investor. I'm in no particular hurry, but I understand the people who feel disappointed 'cuz of the delays. There is an urge to have something definite in our hands for sure to feel our investment. But guess what people, we don't need loads of crap in our palms, we need hardcoded brilliant diamonds Wink That's why patience is a virtue.

It's going to be one heck of a start to the New Year Wink
Ebrelus

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 11:08:25 PM

Let's rephrase what Dennis intended to write about the development situation a couple of days back -

Development and testing of HEAT mainnet transactions engine is complete. Asset-to-asset exchange development is complete, extensive automated testing in its final phases. Depending on various things, completion of tests is expected within 3 to 5 days. This isn't certain but likely.

Those are the two parts that form the absolute essential HEAT core, without which launch isn't possible.

Microservices (Heat's implementation of "DAPP") are also near complete, testing pending.

While tests are being finalized we're currently blazing through microservices implementation of the decentralized Bitcoin gateway on the HEAT wallet. It's nearly essential feature of the HEAT launch, and has a sizable impact on the liquidity of the HEAT token because it makes the decentralized trading possible. We'll have to see how quickly development on that goes and whether we need to launch the token without this facility due to the increasing pressure. Launch without the decentralized BTC/HEAT trading would be greatly detrimental. If all goes smooth on that it's possible to include this feature in the launch of the HEAT mainnet that we consider realistic to launch within the first half of January.

Obviously some people see things only through the black and white prism of the altcoin world where real corporate operations behind a coin are unusual. It's then difficult to understand how business development works, thus some freak out and gradually degenerate into trollish behaviour, harming the venture to some extent and especially undermining their own chances of success (through HEAT token's pricing prospects in this case, when patience runs out to wait for the planned features). This is unfortunate but it was expected with the unforeseen delays in delivery.

It is becasue past promises were not met.
By promises I suppose you mean delivery estimations. I'd like to point out that delivery times are NOT promises - they're best effort estimates that usually change in the software industry. It became clear that our delivery estimations are considered promises by many, thus we stopped giving them. Due to demand I've reluctantly given new estimates above, however they're still estimates and not promises. Anyhow we of course acknowledge the importance of achieving these latest estimates and understand the ramifications should delivery fall short.

Note for the refund seekers - Investment into HEAT tokens was a no-refund proposal all the way. This was made clear at the time of participation. It was corporate funding round, fully accounted for and legally binding to company assets. In exchange investors receive the HEAT tokens that have a high chance of considerable value appreciation due to our long term work and structuration of the project.

We will deliver the tokens, so please may I ask to hold your horses in the mindless outbursts that only harm your own investment. We're not fresh to business overall, nor crypto business. We know what is wise and what's unwise. It would be foolish beyond comprehension to fail on delivery of a token, or change its main features to something completely else than proposed originally. On the contrary it is wise to produce value to investors through unique means. I've done my living as an entrepreneur for about 20 years - do you think cheating takes you that far? No, wisdom in producing value for customers does. But 5 months of delay in producing the first 3rd generation crypto has nothing to do with wisdom or lack of it. It's a necessity that we've got to tolerate despite the level of frustration that's far beyond that of any investor. Why - Because our success or failure depends on that more than yours. We've put all in. On top of that there's the pressure from a few hundred investors.

In case the structure for the HEAT tokens wasn't clear, here's a brief note of what they actually include, possibly containing some new info also:

Every 400 HEAT entitles to 1 stock option - redemption available shortly after genesis
Stock options are traded on the HEAT AE
Every stock option entitles to 50% reduction from one share of Heat Ledger Ltd's share release in 2017
Heat Ledger shares are traded on the Decentralized AE, one of the first of its kind, and enjoy company dividends from 2017 term onwards

About ICO funds: During the first 6 months of operation the company has burned less than 30% of its crypto funds, despite heavy requirements in ramping up business initially. The current spending expansion pace is sustainable and guarantees operations into at least the end of 2017 even without further funding (obtaining of which has however been top priority during the past 3 months, so missing it is unlikely).

Considering the product is 97% ready right now, this leaves us the whole 2017 for executing the business development preparations we've worked so hard towards from the early days of FIMK starting in 2014. The value we'll be able to bring to the HEAT token looks very bright to all insiders - Dennis, me and the advisors who we've let deep into the plans during the autumn. For the altcoiners, I can now make a promise: We will be using some ICO funds for price level support (in some form of buy walls, in a way that has the highest impact). I can't recall making explicit promises earlier. Personally I'm proud to have got a habit of keeping them whenever possible, so if there's any other impression please point out the reference and I'll humbly amend such a mistake.

Nice to see this response.

Hmm It means that we will be able to exchange our Heat holdings into options on Heat's built-in options market. And these could be used for buying shares of Heat Company with 50% discount (that is to get twice more at first) which would pay interest in dividends.

So after redemption anybody else wanting to buy these company shares would need to first buy in into Heat (throu BTC) right?

And there will be still option of forging Heats using Heat account holdings. Do i get it all right?  

Personally i'm waiting the most for option of creating new chains/coins inside of Heat's wallet.    

PS
IMHO 2017 will be the last good year (not sure if whole...) for starting up something relevant in cryptoworld. BTC is binded with USD and Yuan(Yuan being pseudopegged to USD). Boost in BTC price follows panic chinese devaluation of yuan (transparent and hidden) which is getting to strong because of increase of USD value. We can most likely expect more USD appreciation following promised by FED credit rate hikes.

None of these will last forever... and black clouds surely gonna come afterwards (stupid and dangerous things are starting to come up in Europe or in India, serious war on cash is starting, new so called "antiterror" laws will gonna surely affect BTC too). So lets better use good time as long as it still lasts.  

@StewieG: Can't you wait a bit? It won't make any difference now right? You did good job representing ppl's doubts and on stressing out developer to work harder and deliver stuff sooner than later... (LOL) Maybe you could make a short break to actually wait for some outcome?

Don't you think you did enough already? Because you know enough is enough, and ppl believing in project sooner than later gonna get more angry than you, on you, for overreaction that harms more than helps in anything. Not only you are a serious investor here.

Happy New Year to all Smiley    

According to the Chinese calendar, the year 2017 is the year of the Fire Rooster. The Chinese people say that this year people will be more polite and less stubborn, but they will have the tendency to complicate things.

Fire Rooster is already heating up some ppl, let's hope it will heat up this project too Wink
Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:36:10 AM

Hmm It means that we will be able to exchange our Heat holdings into options on Heat's built-in options market. And these could be used for buying shares of Heat Company with 50% discount (that is to get twice more at first) which would pay interest in dividends.

So after redemption anybody else wanting to buy these company shares would need to first buy in into Heat (throu BTC) right?

And there will be still option of forging Heats using Heat account holdings. Do i get it all right?  

Personally i'm waiting the most for option of creating new chains/coins inside of Heat's wallet.    

You wont be exchanging your HEAT for the options. You will get the options in addition your HEAT based on the amount you hold (a bit like how Ardor did it).

Also it is not stated anywhere that Head Ledger will pay dividends. At least early on I would think its unlikely, as the company first needs to make a profit, and then the money would often be better spend on growing the company.

The Heat Ledger shares will be sold for euro, last we heard. I dont think it has changed.
Trading the shares can be quite complicated due to all the regulatory issues, so dont expect to be buying and selling them very often if at all.

Yes you will still be genererating coins through POS (and POP when it comes online).

HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 11:03:58 AM

Can you guys access the wallet ? Tried to login today and i get "error : internal timeout " .
@eliphazfimk How can i know how many coins will i get from the ICO ? Is the genesis block ready ?  

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 02:49:48 PM

Our Dedicated Crypto Blogger published a 2016 Year-End Crypto roundup during the weekend. That's a bit longer read with some interesting points wrapping up the ICO scenery of 2016 band making some predictions for 2017.

http://heatledger.ghost.io/2016-year-end-crypto-roundup/

@eliphazfimk How can i know how many coins will i get from the ICO ? Is the genesis block ready ? 
You can make an estimation from your purchase time vs. pricing at http://heatledger.com/ico.htm and multiply that estimation by 1.50x to get a rather close ballpark. There's no exact data about genesis distribution online at this time.

Genesis block data is still being gathered and redemption is open for a few days. Any unclear / incomplete redemptions are cleared after genesis, if not before. If you haven't received a reply from support it does NOT mean your status is unclear, quite the contrary if you had at some point begun the redemption process.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

robbyx

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:18:32 PM

Our Dedicated Crypto Blogger published a 2016 Year-End Crypto roundup during the weekend. That's a bit longer read with some interesting points wrapping up the ICO scenery of 2016 band making some predictions for 2017.

http://heatledger.ghost.io/2016-year-end-crypto-roundup/

You can make an estimation from your purchase time vs. pricing at http://heatledger.com/ico.htm and multiply that estimation by 1.50x to get a rather close ballpark. There's no exact data about genesis distribution online at this time.

Genesis block data is still being gathered and redemption is open for a few days. Any unclear / incomplete redemptions are cleared after genesis, if not before. If you haven't received a reply from support it does NOT mean your status is unclear, quite the contrary if you had at some point begun the redemption process.
Hi @Eliphaz
I send PM for you but you not have answered me.
I have sent 1 BTC from Coinbase
I await instructions on how to validate my account
Thank you
Ebrelus

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:01:27 AM

You wont be exchanging your HEAT for the options. You will get the options in addition your HEAT based on the amount you hold (a bit like how Ardor did it).

Also it is not stated anywhere that Head Ledger will pay dividends. At least early on I would think its unlikely, as the company first needs to make a profit, and then the money would often be better spend on growing the company.

The Heat Ledger shares will be sold for euro, last we heard. I dont think it has changed.
Trading the shares can be quite complicated due to all the regulatory issues, so dont expect to be buying and selling them very often if at all.

Yes you will still be genererating coins through POS (and POP when it comes online).

Thank you. Now that's much clearer to me.
StewieG

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:22:47 AM

Oh yeah I have stated my demands before, I gave these 2 dickheads a lot of money, so they should at least be able to answer a few questions and not ignoring me. I have. Not only I, but several others have the same questions. Nobody so far could argue that these questions are out of line. If anybody can, I am waiting for some arguments. The people telling me to shut up are just worried about their coins and don't want bad publicity. I on the other hand don't care about my investment anymore. What these 2 monkeys are writing here is a big pile of horse shit, anybody with half a braincell left can see that! Boy oh boy, if that would be a real investors meeting and they would not answer these questions, man would they be fired!  Here I repeat my questions again:

1. How high is the salary of you 2?

2. When is the fucking releasedate?!

3. What have you done the whole time? Yes YOU the other guy, the one that is not coding! Show us what you have done, show us your "work"!

4. Also I want cryptographic proof of the funds! I want to see that you still have the funds! Proof it or we all know that you don't have them anymore or you exchanged them into cash and are on the run now!

4 Questions you guys, you think you can answer them??! You had even the time to write a blogpost about ICO in 2016, which is based on nothing but your view, you just state "facts" and deliver almost no sources, complete bs in my opinion. So if you have the time to do that, maybe you could answer these questions real quick? Shouldn't take too long.

LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:34:02 AM

Question:

What will happen with those who kept some FIMK?
umop-apisdn

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 04:02:38 AM

Well, for those that are worried or disturbed about StewieG's view about the project, I have been on the receiving end of criticism like his on a project before and for what it's worth it actually didn't phase me one bit.

Actually, not once did I feel bad, guilty or troubled that a few people were disappointed in my performance. Never did I say to myself, "damn I got to change how I'm doing things, because this guy is relentless and isn't going away".

In fact, sometimes I was glad it was happening, because I knew that I was going to finish the project and make it real regardless of the fud.  This helped make it seem like more of an accomplishment in at least a few people's eyes, so I just enjoyed absorbing his energy.  At one point they even accused me of being one of the fudders, giving myself an excuse to make it seem like it was expected for me to get sick of it all and just disappear with all the startup money...

What's funny is that StewieG feels that if HEAT is not released, he gets to be right about something and if HEAT does get released StewieG gets to say, "I helped make it happen"...lol At this point he can't afford to shut up and has no choice but to keep his position 'stewing'. Regardless of what Stewer is thinking and whether or not he is right about any of it, it's always interesting to see smart articulate people like him (albeit impatient) melt down and prematurely misdirect their energy in an attempt to piss away a piece of their portfolio because they (can't be wrong) let themselves mix emotion and money...

Also StewieG, for someone as good as you at calling out scumbaggery and helping others not to invest in this or any other project of this team's, you sure are giving a good lesson on how to fud (regardless if you are truly being honest)...this here folks is how it's done!!! First lesson here kids, is that you have to make a pathology out of the fud...got to believe yourself first before you can be a true 'SpewieG'

The coolest part about all this is that I know exactly what you're going to say next...so I'm gonna DM it to a couple people so, like you, no matter what happens, I can take some credit for what happens from you next...

Be careful people, you really don't know what me or anybody else here really want's. Don't let one savior, one responder, or two devs that aren't making the choices that you think they should change your mind about a project. You put your money into this, so keep standing behind it.

upside-down  

Crapsy

Activity: 465

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 04:15:02 AM

Question:

What will happen with those who kept some FIMK?

I for one can provide a channel for FIMK owners to get value of their investment. I have been running a webstore, delivering keys to a good, healthy lifestyle for FIMK investors, and plan to keep on doing that. So far I haven't shipped products outside of Finland but I think when HEAT launches I will broaden the spectrum a little bit Wink

The webstore where you can buy with FIMK - http://www.fimkland.fi/kauppa/

And the upcoming for HEAT - http://www.heatland.fi/

And if you want to get rid on your FIMK's now, just PM me and I can make you an offer to buy them.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:37:44 AM

Dude, your an actual buttplug.
Sincerely
Everyone on this forum.

I think a good definition of dumb, is expressing yourself in the same way, but expecting different results. Thats StewieG, right there. Must be really confusing and frustrating when no one understands you......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kACHU5eSwQ
HmmMAA

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:38:10 AM

Can you guys access the wallet ? Tried to login today and i get "error : internal timeout " .

Are you using local wallet or online web wallet? I just tried the latest local wallet and that did not report an error.

The problem was with my local wallet , i was using the oldest version , thanks riceberry .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
tetra

Activity: 471

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 02:27:51 PM

Well you surely have an expenses sheet. Could you please simply show that to us? Thats pretty normal

StewieG

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 05:38:07 PM

Well you surely have an expenses sheet. Could you please simply show that to us? Thats pretty normal
Oh thank you, see guys I am not the only one who has this question on his mind! If they would provide an expenses sheet we would know  that they are not scamming us. The only thing I can not understand is why the Heat devs do not provide this! I am still waiting for arguments why my questions are out of line.... So far people could only criticize my personality! This is sooo weak and I will not respond to such childish behaviour! Eiter you have some real arguments or you don't!

What's funny is that StewieG feels that if HEAT is not released, he gets to be right about something and if HEAT does get released StewieG gets to say, "I helped make it happen"...lol At this point he can't afford to shut up and has no choice but to keep his position 'stewing'. Regardless of what Stewer is thinking and whether or not he is right about any of it, it's always interesting to see smart articulate people like him (albeit impatient) melt down and prematurely misdirect their energy in an attempt to piss away a piece of their portfolio because they (can't be wrong) let themselves mix emotion and money...

Also StewieG, for someone as good as you at calling out scumbaggery and helping others not to invest in this or any other project of this team's, you sure are giving a good lesson on how to fud (regardless if you are truly being honest)...this here folks is how it's done!!! First lesson here kids, is that you have to make a pathology out of the fud...got to believe yourself first before you can be a true 'SpewieG'

The coolest part about all this is that I know exactly what you're going to say next...so I'm gonna DM it to a couple people so, like you, no matter what happens, I can take some credit for what happens from you next...
Lol, it seems like you are reflecting your own motives for doing what I do on me. The reasons you state why I am doing it are completely false. This might would be your motives in this situation, but mine are different, I am simply pissed off. It is as easy as that! No matter what he outcome will be, these guys will never see one dime of me again, this is the worst experience I ever had in the cryptoworld and I am simpl glad when this is over! I have no clue in what project you were involved, frankly I don't care, this is about Heat. What is funny is that you think HEAT will maybe not be released. I never said that, in fact nobody ever doubted that. You seem to know more than we do!  A scam does not necessarily involve no product, simply filling your own pockets is enough to be called a scam. This is why I want to know their salary.  Maybe you didn't read all my posts. My criticism was mainly about that they leave us in the dark! There were deadlines, which were not met! Next they say these deadlines never existed, which is just a cheap lie! They don't even know how much money they collected, nor do they provide any proof where the money actually is right now! Can you at least understand that people are pissed off? How can we know that this is no scam? The simple answer is we can't. But the developers could easily provide answers to all my questions, which would give confident back to the investors, but for some reason they don't! In my opinion they owe us that proof, they collected money from us and we want to know where they spend it. This is totally normal in any company on the stock market. Can you understand that this is pissing people off? If not, I understand why people were angry at your project too. Just imagine HEAT would have half the community Ethereum had when they were starting! The shitstorm about such behaviour would have been unimaginable! It is not much that I and others too ask.
And good for you that you seem to know what I will say, beside the fact that is very poor that you need confirmations to boost your low ego, next time make a hash of that and precommit it to Twitter, otherwise you don't even have proof of that you amateur!  So yeah on being cool and take credit for that! I know your next answer will not address my questions to you and you will simply try to call me a bully and will try to tell others reasons why I post what I post, because this is in your opinion the easiest way to attack me and get rid of me, but trust me it will not work. Would be nice if I was wrong, but duh..

HmmMAA

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 06:35:51 PM

I aggree in many points with StewieG . I have lost some btc in coin scams , so i share at some point his concerns .
What i'd like to know is if the team has hired any other dev . I saw the interview you gave at icocountdown , and back then you guys said you want to hire developers . There's been much time since then and i can't believe that you haven't found any .
Also an updated roadmap would be nice .
I guess that , your part in the team  Eliphaz , is to handle the PR part . Can you provide any info if there's any interest about the platform ? Can you name anyone that's interrested ? And i guess that one of your obligations is to keep the investors informed abou the status of the project . I think that's why StewieG is very aggresive especially against you . You guys are publishing crypto roundup 15 that has nothing to say about the HEAT project . You got to understand that i ( maybe others too )  don't need to know what's going on with the other projects . If i want to find out something about other projects i will search for it . I heaven't see any other coin blog looking to what other projects are doing . Your all thought process seems delusional .
So please stay focus on HEAT . Keep us informed with at least weekly updates . You can understand that your deadlines are over months ago . Sit down and create a new reasonable roadmap . By keeping the donators in absolute darkness you will only make things worst .

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: