Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:48:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:34:40 PM

Dear HEAT team, on the contrary to your apparent misguided view, it is YOUR OBLIGATION to make 120% sure this coin IS listed in as many important exchanges as possible (yes, I am talking about POLO, BITTREX and such). Those people who invested their BTC and other funds in your project have been waiting with no liquidity possibilities for too long. Relaying on the decentralized HEAT exchange only is a very very foolish thing.
You state that you are not gonna be "PLAYING THE GAMES" of the exchanges to be listed there and wont "kiss asses", well, seems that you do not understand your role as the ones who are in charge of promoting this project and moving it forward...
Getting listed on major exchanges is not only important - it is a MUST in order for this project to practically survive and for it's investors to have at least some options to liquidate their holdings (a very reasonable and basic need).
You might not like the way these centralized exchanges work but you need to play the game to be in the game (oh, and by the way, the answer bittrex gave you is very reasonable in my view - you need to show them and others you have a LIVE coin and a LIVE project and not just pretty words - so far there is nothing to prove and back any of the statements you are giving).
Hire devs, very important, also hire someone to be in charge of communication with the community on a regular basis and to be reaching out SERIOUSLY with all relevant trading outlets.
(I can understand why StewieG gets a feeling that you guys are coming from a condescending place instead of keeping it humble and to the point)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JUSTDLISK

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Bancor

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:23:11 PM

Yeah, i agree,
Its your responsibility to get this listed in an exchange in order to help with liquidity!

BitcoinPicasso

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:44:25 PM

Dear HEAT team, on the contrary to your apparent misguided view, it is YOUR OBLIGATION to make 120% sure this coin IS listed in as many important exchanges as possible (yes, I am talking about POLO, BITTREX and such). Those people who invested their BTC and other funds in your project have been waiting with no liquidity possibilities for too long. Relaying on the decentralized HEAT exchange only is a very very foolish thing.
You state that you are not gonna be "PLAYING THE GAMES" of the exchanges to be listed there and wont "kiss asses", well, seems that you do not understand your role as the ones who are in charge of promoting this project and moving it forward...
Getting listed on major exchanges is not only important - it is a MUST in order for this project to practically survive and for it's investors to have at least some options to liquidate their holdings (a very reasonable and basic need).
You might not like the way these centralized exchanges work but you need to play the game to be in the game (oh, and by the way, the answer bittrex gave you is very reasonable in my view - you need to show them and others you have a LIVE coin and a LIVE project and not just pretty words - so far there is nothing to prove and back any of the statements you are giving).
Hire devs, very important, also hire someone to be in charge of communication with the community on a regular basis and to be reaching out SERIOUSLY with all relevant trading outlets.
(I can understand why StewieG gets a feeling that you guys are coming from a condescending place instead of keeping it humble and to the point)

The more money that is spent on communication managers and listing this coin will be less money for the developers. Anyhow it will be listed on some exchanges just not bittrex or polo. Those two can get listings later when the volumes increase. Sometimes they will add coins without any requests so long as the coin has merits.
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:22:39 PM

I can't recall stating we decline from listing on major exchanges. We just don't put resources on all the required a**licking as we really have some real business to do instead, such as preparing the decentralized BTC/HEAT exchange that runs from within the HEAT wallet.

PWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is so great! This is such childish behaviour, which, in your position, you clearly can not afford! When the exchanges read this statement you clearly will never be listed. I remind you on that statement "we are wise and know what to do and what not to do...". Yeah sure that statement was real wise and you clearly know what you are doing. Looks like this is not your first rodeo, eh? xDxDxD Can I get my eth back now?
ryvirath

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:54:37 PM

I was pretty sold on this one because of the tech promises, but I unfortunately missed the ICO. Or perhaps fortunately. The business about not open sourcing the HEAT code and not pursuing exchange listings is rubbish. Yeah, you don't have time to play the game. Guess what? You signed up for that game when you crowdfunded your project with an ICO. Also, a closed source blockchain seems like the antithesis of the cryptocurrency movement. I still feel like HEAT might be undervalued on release and this will all turn out to be FUD as everything works out gravy, but the palpable condescension towards your own speculators and massively misstated release dates are troubling.
Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 08:57:20 AM

I can't recall stating we decline from listing on major exchanges. We just don't put resources on all the required a**licking as we really have some real business to do instead, such as preparing the decentralized BTC/HEAT exchange that runs from within the HEAT wallet.

PWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is so great! This is such childish behaviour, which, in your position, you clearly can not afford! When the exchanges read this statement you clearly will never be listed. I remind you on that statement "we are wise and know what to do and what not to do...". Yeah sure that statement was real wise and you clearly know what you are doing. Looks like this is not your first rodeo, eh? xDxDxD Can I get my eth back now?

This shit is hilarious! 

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
HMSEureka

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:22:16 AM

not being listed on any of the major exchanges is a big mistake. @Eliphaz why do you think that it is a good idea to go down this path?

With only 3BTC needed to list on Bittrex
Not true, as I've described earlier. Prior to HEAT ICO I've talked to Bittrex personally about listing HEAT, filled all their required questionnaires and specifically asked if anything else in addition to that and paying the 3 BTC fee is needed. Got a canned reply, responded to that, and never received another reply. It'll be a while before I'll "do business" with them again, as I don't have time for that kind of games. If somebody wants to get HEAT listed on Bittrex ASAP, feel free to arrange it. The company will gladly pay you 3.3 BTC when HEAT is listed.

To clarify, according to the canned reply Bittrex's "policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we only add coins under active development with high community demand. We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex."

Quite vague if you ask me... so not having time for that doesn't mean I put myself above others, but the fact that when we don't even know what's required doesn't warrant pursuing that channel when I really do have a long queue of business to do. Sure HEAT could be tweeting every day: "Hey, BTW we love Bittrex! We also love HEAT, because we developed it!"  but I don't think that'd very useful nor would it likely fulfill their unknown criteria. If you wanna show them enough love it would likely be great. And if HEAT is listed provably through your individual activity mainly, we'll pay you the 0.3 BTC extra Smiley

Hi Eliphaz, although I can agree upon the fact that it is quite a hassle to get listed on both Bittrex and Polo. I do think that the benefits are more than worth it because:
- it adds a lot of liquidity to the coin which, as you stated yourself on the heatledger forum, is critical to the survival.
- it adds a lot of promotion for the coin as well. I think a lot of people do not know of this project and getting listed will help in spreading the word. It's one of the cheapest way of getting a lot of publicity.

As an investor I already contacted Poloniex to add the coin and I would suggest other investors to do the same (https://poloniex.com/coinRequest). However, coins will not get listed unless Poloniex and Bittrex are in contact with the developers. So I would like to ask you to reconsider your position on listing of exchanges because of above mentioned reasons.
DaddyH

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:55:15 AM

not being listed on any of the major exchanges is a big mistake. @Eliphaz why do you think that it is a good idea to go down this path?

With only 3BTC needed to list on Bittrex
Not true, as I've described earlier. Prior to HEAT ICO I've talked to Bittrex personally about listing HEAT, filled all their required questionnaires and specifically asked if anything else in addition to that and paying the 3 BTC fee is needed. Got a canned reply, responded to that, and never received another reply. It'll be a while before I'll "do business" with them again, as I don't have time for that kind of games. If somebody wants to get HEAT listed on Bittrex ASAP, feel free to arrange it. The company will gladly pay you 3.3 BTC when HEAT is listed.

To clarify, according to the canned reply Bittrex's "policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we only add coins under active development with high community demand. We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex."

Quite vague if you ask me... so not having time for that doesn't mean I put myself above others, but the fact that when we don't even know what's required doesn't warrant pursuing that channel when I really do have a long queue of business to do. Sure HEAT could be tweeting every day: "Hey, BTW we love Bittrex! We also love HEAT, because we developed it!"  but I don't think that'd very useful nor would it likely fulfill their unknown criteria. If you wanna show them enough love it would likely be great. And if HEAT is listed provably through your individual activity mainly, we'll pay you the 0.3 BTC extra Smiley

Hi Eliphaz, although I can agree upon the fact that it is quite a hassle to get listed on both Bittrex and Polo. I do think that the benefits are more than worth it because:
- it adds a lot of liquidity to the coin which, as you stated yourself on the heatledger forum, is critical to the survival.
- it adds a lot of promotion for the coin as well. I think a lot of people do not know of this project and getting listed will help in spreading the word. It's one of the cheapest way of getting a lot of publicity.

As an investor I already contacted Poloniex to add the coin and I would suggest other investors to do the same (https://poloniex.com/coinRequest). However, coins will not get listed unless Poloniex and Bittrex are in contact with the developers. So I would like to ask you to reconsider your position on listing of exchanges because of above mentioned reasons.

Heat Team,

Life is full of situations were we have to do things we'd rather not, be nice to people we'd rather not, and play "a game" to get things that we need. Whether that be feigning interest in an annual review, or complimenting your annoying boss, or appealing to an elusive crypto exchange. The fact is you owe it to the investors to make this currency the most useful and valuable it can be. That means being listed on at least one the few top ranking exchanges - like Bittrex.
I don't appreciate the flippancy in your remarks. It is your job to contact the Exchanges, tick their boxes, and get your coin listed. Shrugging your shoulders and sulking does not get us anywhere. Given the delays in getting this project out of the door, the team should be giving 100% to sell this project and prove it's worthy of listing.
Make no mistake - Heat on Bittrex is worth more than Heat on C-Cex.
Knock on doors and make this happen!

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:38:46 AM

I don't understand why is it so hard to use the funds that were given to make this a successs and pay an exchange like Bittrex for listing? Bittrex is offering a service and it's only fair in order to separate the joke from the serious projects. I'm sure most investors wouldnt mind the $3000 USD Bittrex requires as initial listing fee to be spent, it's for the best.
tetra

Activity: 471

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:57:45 AM

I don't understand why is it so hard to use the funds that were given to make this a successs and pay an exchange like Bittrex for listing? Bittrex is offering a service and it's only fair in order to separate the joke from the serious projects. I'm sure most investors wouldnt mind the $3000 USD Bittrex requires as initial listing fee to be spent, it's for the best.

They already said they dont have a problem paying it and would even give you a bounty of 0.3 BTC if you make it happen.

DaddyH

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:10:59 PM

They already said they dont have a problem paying it and would even give you a bounty of 0.3 BTC if you make it happen.

This was the point of my post (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1543991.msg17405775#msg17405775)

It's not really for us to make it happen. The developers should make this happen, with support from the community if necessary.

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
airgonomike

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:01:47 PM

Bittrex separates the jokes from the serious projects.
A coin not on Bittrex is a joke
HEAT is not on Bittrex
Hence HEAT is a joke.  Tongue

Seriously, can we stop all this nonsense. Just get it listed and they'll pay you they said...

Flomess

Activity: 705

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:06:57 PM

You do realize that coins who lick asses and pay to get listed are usually the useless ones, right?
Let them work on the tech and on the business, exchanges will come in due time.

This ain't a p&d shitcoin, if you are here for the quick buck you prolly picked the wrong project.
Espo

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:21:56 PM

You do realize that coins who lick asses and pay to get listed are usually the useless ones, right?
Let them work on the tech and on the business, exchanges will come in due time.

This ain't a p&d shitcoin, if you are here for the quick buck you prolly picked the wrong project.

Smiley very good. It's done when it's done.
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 02:51:02 PM

Due to demand from partners / investors we've preliminarily completed a brief comparison table of the HEAT token vs. some of the more popular competitors, work sourced from the HEAT community at http://heatledger.net/index.php?topic=34.0

http://heatledger.com/papers/HEATComparison.pdf

It's public domain. Data hasn't been cross checked due to scattered sourcing. Welcome to point out any remaining errors.

It's expected there'll be some more public projects like this on the HEAT forum.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

ryvirath

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:10:38 PM

Due to demand from partners / investors we've preliminarily completed a brief comparison table of the HEAT token vs. some of the more popular competitors, work sourced from the HEAT community at http://heatledger.net/index.php?topic=34.0

https://i.imgur.com/JrPZykE.png

http://heatledger.com/papers/HEATComparison.pdf

It's public domain. Data hasn't been cross checked due to scattered sourcing. Welcome to point out any remaining errors.

It's expected there'll be some more public projects like this on the HEAT forum.

Some of those supply numbers are wonky, but mostly the chart is really misinformed about Ethereum. I'm pretty sure STEEM lowered inflation recently and ETH can only have a max of 100mm with the current ice age. I think the DASH numbers might be wrong as well, but I'm not as familiar with that one. Eth is the only one of the lot (besides HEAT) that runs decentralized applications. It's a little weird you got that one wrong since that's almost the sole reason why Ethereum is a thing, it's a general purpose turing complete blockchain. BTS and WAVES definitely don't do decentralized applications. Ardor does child chains. Ethereum has the whisper protocol which does e2e encryption. Ethereum has multisig and its primary language is Solidity, which is javascript based. I look forward to finding out what a smart voucher is.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:59:03 PM

If somebody wants to get HEAT listed on Bittrex ASAP, feel free to arrange it. The company will gladly pay you 3.3

Just sent them an email, asking for them to look into the original application. Lets see what happens.

They're usually more responsive if you chat in their slack

bittrex.slack.com

tried to do that with nexium. didnt work, didnt get any respond.  dont underestimate the asslicking part. continually over a longer period.

having relationships with other projects and licking their asses is also very important.

I got a reply from Bittrex just 5mins after posting my intention. I then immediately sent a PM to Eliphaz Fimk, asking for his needed input.

Guys, ive had no reply from Eliphaz Fimk for the 24hours since, and despite Eliphaz Fimk posting here also. Make your own conclusions about why that is, but i wont be spending anymore time trying to sort it out, and/or risking my 3BTC for anyone who ignores my efforts.

Who wants to buy my HEAT?
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 03:59:11 PM

Some of those supply numbers are wonky ..
Thanks for the good info. As mentioned, the chart was community sourced and we haven't had a chance to check on the data that's been changing a lot along the way. Some obvious mistakes like you pointed out obviously remain and will be corrected.

Ethereum has the whisper protocol which does e2e encryption
Do any messaging apps on that exist?

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 04:07:38 PM

Guys, ive had no reply from Eliphaz Fimk for the 24hours since, and despite Eliphaz Fimk posting here also
Exaggeration isn't needed. Your message was received <23 hours before you posted this publicly, and I've been very busy today + additionally having received multiple PMs to attend to. 24 hours is indeed an appropriate response time for urgent matters, so it seems you've jumped the gun even when you considered the issue urgent.

It's good to see the community effort in helping with the Bittrex listing, that BTW can't happen before the HEAT tokens are out.

ohweoh

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:15:11 PM

GUYS CAN WE LET THE DEVS GO BACK TO WORK NOW PLEASE!!!

HOW MANY HOOPS DO YOU WANT THESE GUYS TO JUMP THROUGH??

ITS ALMOST DONE.

Relax.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: