Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:08:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212606 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
philtable

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:52:15 PM

Not looking too good... the game itself doesn't eve look great...
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bemerand

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:54:05 PM

Not looking too good... the game itself doesn't eve look great...

Its not looking to good because soon the police will be knocking on Chris's door and then it's really game over. He should have done what he said he would do and not just jerk us all off like he's been doing.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
phytosaw22

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:47:35 AM

This game looks terrible... http://jewelsproject.com/

SHIFT - Decentralize the web
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 11:52:52 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 01:30:31 PM by XbladeX

I have yet to see any in game betting.
I have yet to see any real development on this project.

Not really there are now JWL on his server but we are waiting at for gambling site a bit so far.
With rising BTC price is natural for JWL to fall in price.
I personally don't want dev come here how much will be done with gambling but i want see that gambling working,
i want see also good development output. - not words.

I don't care about price now i want see development results guys.

PS: Main site looks good. So far JWL have at least some REAL users with that cosmetics or some game features.
You can not say that dev do NOTHING beacouse he work in VERY smal team allso you should calue work as like that.
Not like Waves Lisk that have 10m$ in ICO wallet

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
someonesomeone

Activity: 933

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:40:23 PM

I very much disagree that this is any type of scam, but I do think that they should update their investors more on what is going on and that they should put down some time frames and more importantly stick to those time frames...
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:29:03 PM

***put down some time frames and more importantly stick to those time frames...

In theory agree but in practice they are allways delays. No matter what project you took crypto related or real life.
There are allways delays becouse life is not ideal. I work in automotive and projects are deleyed from 10% to 100% time that was in offer.
Look at ETH it had delays... Look at Waves and LSK now those projects have funding like 10m $ and what ? that us 100x more than JWL and today oputput from both projects is quite similar. Website + wallet.

Sorry JWL have real stuff in game baking it and players want more cosmetics for JWL Smiley...
Now take ICONOMI it also had delays because of some problems on way.
You can easily write time line but getting right in timings is almost sure that you will fail.

Look even at BTC how long takes fixing blocksize limit... Etherum and those various network problems exploits.
It always take more than you think it will need in your mind.

I don't want bash DEV to much because he is rally working and would be unfair to shit on him while in crypto you have projects like Waves Lisk DixDao who compared to JWL are scams Smiley If you compare ICO funds and goals... size of team you need to be honest that JWL dev is hard working guy.

Korber0

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 09:16:45 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 09:27:58 PM by Korber0

Looks to me like Chris has stopped development on this project. He got his ico money and just stopped. He thinks putting out a whitepaper now is going to help but how can it when almost every target from the previous whitepaper has not even been reached yet.

I have yet to see any buyback and burns even though people are "supposedly" buying jewels from him for paypal.

I'm starting to feel scamed and am making a complaint to the RCMP against Chris Cook Of Ontario.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/scams-fraudes/index-eng.htm

If others feel scammed feel free to complain with me.

Some fools allow themselves talking bad things on people that are working hard to move this project forward.

My friend - you have no idea what you are talking about.
Chris is working both on Heroes features and the first gambling game and updates the Trello https://trello.com/b/FUKn6T3T/jewels-dev.

The development is continuous and Chris is working so hard and prioritizing development so he doesn't respond in the forum a lot. We must be patient and let the development proceed. I expect some releases in the near future and will shut up all fools in our community that dares to say it is a scam, shame on you my friend, shame on your zero knowledge of how hard people are working....
Edward_Distance

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:53:19 PM

I WANT AN UPDATE DEV AND I WANT IT NOW. You think it's funny when all of us lose 50% of our net value?? I will tell you this is NOT funny. You are a bastard dev and next time don't promise us updates in FEBRUARY when you are incompetent for the potential of this coin. COMMUNITY TAKE OVER AND I WANT IT NOW.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 04:17:47 PM

I very much disagree that this is any type of scam, but I do think that they should update their investors more on what is going on and that they should put down some time frames and more importantly stick to those time frames...

They havent been online for months if not years, and u still have doubts that this is a scam. Keep buying jew tokens, and dont forget to bump this tread five more times. My gut tells me that trex will delist it sooner than dash gets over 0.12 btc which will probably happen later today or tomorrow morning.

EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:20:29 PM

Anyone tried contacting them VIA there game or there support box on there website?
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:22:19 PM

This is there Support chat (popout box so i could link it)

https://tawk.to/2fd257c9de7d250763489a1d3b2f506a0f5f37f0/popout/default/?$_tawk_popout=true&$_tawk_sk=58b8547bb32c289f2084304e&$_tawk_tk=fb0d34aed9d19072f48e28a3a9730164&v=539
m4arT3n

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:53:24 PM

They havent been online for months if not years, and u still have doubts that this is a scam. Keep buying jew tokens, and dont forget to bump this tread five more times. My gut tells me that trex will delist it sooner than dash gets over 0.12 btc which will probably happen later today or tomorrow morning.

lol years for a project that not even a year. Good try mate  Wink
m4arT3n

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:55:28 PM

Looks to me like Chris has stopped development on this project. He got his ico money and just stopped. He thinks putting out a whitepaper now is going to help but how can it when almost every target from the previous whitepaper has not even been reached yet.

I have yet to see any buyback and burns even though people are "supposedly" buying jewels from him for paypal.

I'm starting to feel scamed and am making a complaint to the RCMP against Chris Cook Of Ontario.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/scams-fraudes/index-eng.htm

If others feel scammed feel free to complain with me.

Some fools allow themselves talking bad things on people that are working hard to move this project forward.

My friend - you have no idea what you are talking about.
Chris is working both on Heroes features and the first gambling game and updates the Trello https://trello.com/b/FUKn6T3T/jewels-dev.

The development is continuous and Chris is working so hard and prioritizing development so he doesn't respond in the forum a lot. We must be patient and let the development proceed. I expect some releases in the near future and will shut up all fools in our community that dares to say it is a scam, shame on you my friend, shame on your zero knowledge of how hard people are working....

if that project is milions, nobody dare to complaints about delay. They just say its okay. For a small team, what they did is good. If you think software development is just coding, well my job will be fun  Grin
JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 01:37:59 PM

Hello Everyone

Sorry we were offline for a while in the forums, we were incredibly busy with Heroes development and pushing forward the Beta release for the first gambling game lately.
We have been working on dozen major changes, at this point we completed more than 50% of them.

Here are the main things we are working on in the near future:
Heroes:
  • Event descriptions and invite: Each event that starts in game will describe exactly how it works with a small screenshot. Before it was a simple text window saying "Event XXX is starting do you want to join". We are  converting that to a basic HTML layout so we can embed media to that invite
  • Increasing demand for new player generated items: New players often have issues finding ways to 'catch up' to older players. We are introducing a new boss, a new item system and modifying a few rates to make the items that new players can earn easily have more demand so that they can focus on those areas of the game to help them get started and earning
  • Adding multiple new weapon skills: There are multiple weapons in the game with many models that aren't being used by players. We are re-working how those weapons work to make them more in demand for players. This increases variety in game paly and gives older players something new to work on with relatively little work from me (just a few skills and some balance changes)
  • Frequently asked question system: In addition to our live support system. We are working on what is basically a in-game wiki that will contain categories and lists of questions/answers for them. This includes things like rates, times of events, quick star guides, etc. This was already on website but we are re-formatting it and re-working the content so we can access it from inside the game using a help button

First gambling game:
  • Art - Done
  • Core mechanisms - Done
  • Website authentication - WIP
  • Blockchain logic - WIP

In General

We are here for the long run, we're not for the pump & dump, we have a limited budget, and we prefer not to have someone to do communications on a payroll at the moment, before we feel the game is ready for a PR boost and fast growth of user base.

We are working lean, doing what needs to be done when it needs to be done; developing, testing, changing, tweaking, reiterating, etc. To have a great game that players will love to play and that players will want to buy and spend JWLs which is how all of us are going to monetize this game.

At this moment you can expect dev updates about every two weeks, however we will make greater effort to be more reactive and post on going updates more frequent in BCT, Slack and Twitter.

We would like to hear suggestions from the crypro community regarding the games or any other project comments. We want you to assist in any means you can/want and we will discuss the selected ones.

Have a great weekend  Smiley

Bemerand

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:57:37 PM

Hello Everyone

Sorry we were offline for a while in the forums, we were incredibly busy with Heroes development and pushing forward the Beta release for the first gambling game lately.
We have been working on dozen major changes, at this point we completed more than 50% of them.

Heroes:
  • Event descriptions and invite: Each event that starts in game will describe exactly how it works with a small screenshot. Before it was a simple text window saying "Event XXX is starting do you want to join". We are  converting that to a basic HTML layout so we can embed media to that invite
  • Increasing demand for new player generated items: New players often have issues finding ways to 'catch up' to older players. We are introducing a new boss, a new item system and modifying a few rates to make the items that new players can earn easily have more demand so that they can focus on those areas of the game to help them get started and earning
  • Adding multiple new weapon skills: There are multiple weapons in the game with many models that aren't being used by players. We are re-working how those weapons work to make them more in demand for players. This increases variety in game paly and gives older players something new to work on with relatively little work from me (just a few skills and some balance changes)
  • Frequently asked question system: In addition to our live support system. We are working on what is basically a in-game wiki that will contain categories and lists of questions/answers for them. This includes things like rates, times of events, quick star guides, etc. This was already on website but we are re-formatting it and re-working the content so we can access it from inside the game using a help button

First gambling game:
  • Art - Done
  • Core mechanisms - Done
  • Blockchain logic - WIP

In General

We are here for the long run, we're not for the pump & dump, we have a limited budget, and we prefer not to have someone to do communications on a payroll at the moment, before we feel the game is ready for a PR boost and fast growth of user base.

We are working lean, doing what needs to be done when it needs to be done; developing, testing, changing, tweaking, reiterating, etc. To have a great game that players will love to play and that players will want to buy and spend JWLs which is how all of us are going to monetize this game.

At this moment you can expect dev updates about every two weeks, however we will make greater effort to be more reactive and post on going updates more frequent in BCT, Slack and Twitter.

We would like to hear suggestions from the crypro community regarding the games or any other project comments. We want you to assist in any means you can/want and we will discuss the selected ones.

I have reported you to the RCMP Chris as I believe your intentions are to scam and hustle us. Let them decide if you are a criminal or not but to be you're a big fraud. Enjoy the prison cell.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:30:27 PM

I have reported you to the RCMP Chris as I believe your intentions are to scam and hustle us. Let them decide if you are a criminal or not but to be you're a big fraud. Enjoy the prison cell.

For me project is good and moving forward as team is small you cannot ask for stuff like DASH with hired PR girl to cheer all time for you.
Changes in game are important because NEW players want play fairly if game will be fair and players will feel DEV attention such game will be success over longer run + good reputation is very crucial when you want start new game and attract people to it without spending millions on commercials like EA, Activision,CD project have to.

Good to see some progress .
I ma looking forward for that gambling site ^^.

PS: If you compare Jewel project progress vs ICOs like List and Waves you see some difference here.

Korber0

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:24:46 PM

Hello Everyone

Heroes:

First gambling game:
  • Art - Done
  • Core mechanisms - Done
  • Blockchain logic - WIP

In General

Have you downloaded the game? are you playing it? do you follow anything?

The main development is for additional Heroes features. We had lately several game events and in addition are still working on releasing a beta for the first gambling games for initial feedback from potential users including people from this community (probably you should be one of them).

A shame you think that way about this project but I probably can't convince you since you don't really follow the back stage activities (remember that this project back end are the games them selves).

I agree that only time will tell and the community will judge us, that is what we aim to. Development is slow and lots of things pops for Heroes so we have tons of work. We haven't been responsive lately and as stated we will do our best to improve it.

Any concrete suggestion you have to improve the transparency of this project is more than welcome.
We will do some new estimations on our roadmap and update it according to our current open issues and plans.
Pro4Never

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 08:00:02 PM

The main development is for additional Heroes features. We had lately several game events and in addition are still working on releasing a beta for the first gambling games for initial feedback from potential users including people from this community (probably you should be one of them).

A shame you think that way about this project but I probably can't convince you since you don't really follow the back stage activities (remember that this project back end are the games them selves).

I agree that only time will tell and the community will judge us, that is what we aim to. Development is slow and lots of things pops for Heroes so we have tons of work. We haven't been responsive lately and as stated we will do our best to improve it.

Any concrete suggestion you have to improve the transparency of this project is more than welcome.
We will do some new estimations on our roadmap and update it according to our current open issues and plans.

For clarity purposes: Korber0 is a member of the Jewels community who has volunteered to help make sure updates get posted to the community in a more timely manner.

Previews, timelines and updates from me will be posted to our trello board which he will then make sure gets posted properly throughout social media and to ensure issues and questions get filtered back to me.

The purpose of this is so that I can focus on finishing features. Right now we have a lot of stuff "mostly finished" and it gets constantly delayed due to having so many things requiring my attention. The goal is to focus in so we can cross one thing off my list at a time and make sure that the community is kept in the loop at the same time.

Posts coming from the pro4never account have been and will continue to be directly from myself where the Jewels account will be Korber0 or myself depending on the situation.
someonesomeone

Activity: 933

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 08:07:59 PM

In regards to transparency it would be good to have a monthly/weekly tally of how many Jewels have been sold through Paypal.

Also, when is the first burning scheduled?

And what about the twitter message where a big announcement is scheduled? What happened with that? What was the big news?

For clarity purposes: Korber0 is a member of the Jewels community who has volunteered to help make sure updates get posted to the community in a more timely manner.

Previews, timelines and updates from me will be posted to our trello board which he will then make sure gets posted properly throughout social media and to ensure issues and questions get filtered back to me.

The purpose of this is so that I can focus on finishing features. Right now we have a lot of stuff "mostly finished" and it gets constantly delayed due to having so many things requiring my attention. The goal is to focus in so we can cross one thing off my list at a time and make sure that the community is kept in the loop at the same time.

Posts coming from the pro4never account have been and will continue to be directly from myself where the Jewels account will be Korber0 or myself depending on the situation.
Korber0

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 08:26:12 PM

In regards to transparency it would be good to have a monthly/weekly tally of how many Jewels have been sold through Paypal.

Also, when is the first burning scheduled?

And what about the twitter message where a big announcement is scheduled? What happened with that? What was the big news?

Transparency is important so I will try to conduct a bi-weekly talk to Chris and deliver a summary to the community. For such cases I volunteered doing this temporary role of PR. We will collect as many as interesting data and publish it. Currently the focus is on game improvements in order to bring more players to play the game and to integrate the blockchain to the game so at the moment the PayPal is not commonly used. That will be used once we get our games available and using Jewels token and that is part of the focus now.

The burning mechanism is being revised. Actually any professional advice or comments by the community can assist for such a decision.

The were several announcements mainly for game events in the past 3 weeks (as Chris answered on that in previous posts) but the Tweeter account hasn't been active.
I will revive it soon to make sure there are updates there as well but I expect BCT and Slack to be the common update forums.
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: