Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:22:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326987 times)
Ivanovski

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:39:50 AM

Kastor why do you think that they are liars? As far as I know Jure moved 20km away from his home town so dont be so negative about him. 20km is far from investors eyes? I hope this was just a joke. Maybe he just needs to be closer to the office. And stop complaining everyone. Just be patient and the results will come. If you are scared and if you dont trust the devs sell your Xaur and buy gold or put it on the bank account. Crypto is not for crying baby's.
gobbi

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:59:07 AM

Ordinary liars:
- Jure Ristić
- Domen Vidergar
- Domen Cigoj
- Gašper Kenda
- Andrej Kastelic
- Stanko Doljac
- Grega Kravos

And there are many others in xaurum PIRAMIDES...

Director Jure Ristic has moved away from his home town - maybe you wonder why  --- far from the eyes of investors !!!

Don´t be a smart ass and write false statements!They just moved near Ljubljana where is also xaurum office, investors can often see all xaurum team in the office or on some events where all team is present.
oldone

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:31:36 AM

I've been following this project for some time now and I think it runs in intervals.
Big run, then fall a bit and then hold the same value for longer period and after that again a big run.
According to the pattern it is preparing for the run again.
We'll see if it continues with this pattern.
passenger13

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:07:07 AM

To XaurumQA

All the money invested at production price is  or is going to be spent for purchases of new gold and production of new Xaurums.

How can I know that this statment is true? If you're talking about transparency than publish bank statements of following accounts on this forum:SI56 2900 0005 2262 293, SI56 1910 0001 1343 040, SI56 2900 0005 2260 741. You can publish the bank statments of this bank accounts for the last three months. Than I can make myself sure how much money did come in, in the last three months. Certainly this is not all the money, because a lot of money goes from hand to hand. People are giving cash to team members (smaller amounts).

After that, explain to me how much of this money will be (or was) spent for buying gold. Than explain to me why are you buying Xaurum tokens for people from exchanges. Just show them how can they do it themselves. Than for further transparency: publish a list of people that bought Xaurum from Masternodes at price on exchanges in last three months. I will contact them myself and ask them how much did they pay for a Xaurum token. That is transparency Wink

I am not writting all this in order to insult like masstahcoiner and hrbt (big promotors of Sun Contract and Hive project), but I would like to put out some things. You're saying that everything is done for the benefit of community but I don't see it that way. Team members are talking that they're doing everything for free. That is certainly a lie which I can't prove by writting on this forum. But everyone with a bit of common sense will figure out that you can't live, if you're engaged with a project like this and you have nothing of it. I think that I made myself clear enough.
asec

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:23:05 AM

I just pointed out great opportunity to buy undervalued xaurum. I love you mp777. Kiss Kiss Kiss
Yes that right. I love you man. If you need some love or hug in your life just say man. Not everyone was given chance to have it i understand that.

Don't be so negative. Cripto is a beautiful thing.

I bought xaurum at 9 cents and 15, 18, 21, 28, 32. And I am buying it right now.

I also bought 100 GAMMA tokens - great project, crypto in real smart economy.

And i am a happy man. One who can't survive a little correction and is in crypto for fast money... go and play lotto.

All you need is love....

..and a large portion of xaurum of course Tongue

VALE1

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:47:32 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 09:18:16 AM by VALE1

Ordinary liars:
- Jure Ristić
- Domen Vidergar
- Domen Cigoj
- Gašper Kenda
- Andrej Kastelic
- Stanko Doljac
- Grega Kravos

And there are many others in xaurum PIRAMIDES...

Director Jure Ristic has moved away from his home town - maybe you wonder why  --- far from the eyes of investors !!!

If you expose others by name, expose yourself and explain why they are liars  Wink
I dont know why the f*ck are you registered on this forum, you posting bullshit only in this topic. If you were some crypto expert, i belive that you were be active in more topics. So please get out from this topic and posting your stupid comments somwhere else Smiley
simmik

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:57:54 AM

I do not understand those who are currently spitting all over this project. Why are you doing that? The value of eth has also dropped, do you spit on their forum also, that they did not achieve what they promised. Maybe the project does not go well at the moment, maybe the promised deadlines are extended for unknown reasons, but this those not mean that the project is bad (in my opinion, one off most promising). Maybe the xaurum team is also aware that the situation is not pink, but the current investors and possible future investors they can not say that everything is going ..... they are the first in line that must to be positive in this moment. I wonder if the bitcoin also went through such humiliation and disapproval at the beginning. Huh
Mp777

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:20:58 AM

I just pointed out great opportunity to buy undervalued xaurum. I love you mp777. Kiss Kiss Kiss
Yes that right. I love you man. If you need some love or hug in your life just say man. Not everyone was given chance to have it i understand that.

Every time you can not argument anymore you escape to sarcasm and to "then sell everything and go somewhere else". Stop the harassment, you only show your character with it.

If the gold coverage would increase because of new mints and it would get 50%, I would say "well done", but if the price is falling hard and this is a reason for coverage, then it is no reason to be happy... Unless you have some inside information and the price is dropped on purpose...
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:45:27 AM

Every time you can not argument anymore you escape to sarcasm and to "then sell everything and go somewhere else". Stop the harassment, you only show your character with it.

If the gold coverage would increase because of new mints and it would get 50%, I would say "well done", but if the price is falling hard and this is a reason for coverage, then it is no reason to be happy... Unless you have some inside information and the price is dropped on purpose...

Once again... team behind Xaurum has roadmap for future, I am sure about that. The only people who are problem here are the one that didn't get right infos regarding Xaurum. Xaurum is not meant to buy and sell after 3 months.. unless you're lucky and you already made a profit. It is ment to hold value and profit on long term!.

Analyze chart of xaurum and you will realize that people who bought Xaurum 1 year ago are in profit. I think there is a lot of better cryptocurrencies out there to speculate on short run..
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:51:49 AM

Yes you are correct. I'm sure there is a purpose for the last drop and the purpose is bigger that whole Xaurum community. So let's address this question to people that made this mess on whole crypto market. I believe that the answer that they would never say outloud is that they need to fill their pockets with cheap cryptos.
So why wouldn't we do the same as them and buy Xaurum when it's cheap. That's all that asec suggested.
simmik

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:37:54 AM

I went true a few crypto currencies and it seems that every one of them is falling right now. Maybe the price is really dropped on purpose...in all currencies.
Mp777

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:18:11 AM

Once again... team behind Xaurum has roadmap for future, I am sure about that. The only people who are problem here are the one that didn't get right infos regarding Xaurum. Xaurum is not meant to buy and sell after 3 months.. unless you're lucky and you already made a profit. It is ment to hold value and profit on long term!.

Analyze chart of xaurum and you will realize that people who bought Xaurum 1 year ago are in profit. I think there is a lot of better cryptocurrencies out there to speculate on short run..

I agree. I just wanted to point out that many so called "promising actions" didn't influence the price yet. I hope the developers have something big prepared.

Domenc, thank you for constructive debate, even if we don't agree on everything.
Kastor

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:24:24 AM

I went true a few crypto currencies and it seems that every one of them is falling right now. Maybe the price is really dropped on purpose...in all currencies.

It's true but when all currencies grow for 70-100% xaurum only for 25% between 0.15$ - 0.18$. Looking at the current price, Xaurum grew up in 9 months from 0,08 - 0.13 that is 0,8x while the other currencies grew for 3x - 50x.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:29:01 AM

It's true but when all currencies grow for 70-100% xaurum only for 25% between 0.15$ - 0.18$. Looking at the current price, Xaurum grew up in 9 months from 0,08 - 0.13 that is 0,8x while the other currencies grew for 3x - 50x.

Xaurum is quite up now at 5.3% while most known and popular are down. Xaurum is a good coin with good roadmap but it seems development now are slow. It was relaunch last December I think or later last year. I wonder what happened since then.

Open for Campaigns
simmik

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:41:16 PM

In fact is quite difficult to compare xaurum with the others regarding the price drop, because this is in fact the first major drop in price for it. Looking at the current situation, the fall is lower in xaurum than the other currencies. If we look at the comparison of other currencies - xaurum, the price drop for other is around 35%, while at xaurum it is 27%.
jure90

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:53:13 PM

1. Hiding behind usernames

Please introduce yourself with your name and your surname. If someone is writing on a forum just with a username and especially without any concrete arguments it is very hard to have an open discussion. I am Jure Ristic and I am not hiding behind the username. Regarding the movement away from my home town. Yes, it is true, I have moved from Horjul to Ljubljana, because my new location is 3min away from the office. You forgot to mention that also Gasper Kenda has moved from Bled to Ljubljana, because it is easier for us to work a few minutes from the office. You can find me in the office everyday if I am in Slovenia, so please, you are more than welcome. I will be very happy to have a meeting with you.

2.Pyramid schemes

I think that you do not know but you are involved in at least 2 pyramid schemes and none of them is Xaurum. First of them is your daily job and second of them is Republic of Slovenia. I don not know you in person (obviously you know me, so please introduce yourself) so I can not tell you for another pyramid schemes that you are also involved in. Xaurum works in a way of rectangle and it is quite the opposite of pyramid scheme. Licensed employees are working for the investors, not investors for the Xaurum. They do not need to recruit anyone. It is like a pension insurance like the biggest insurance company in Slovenia "zavarovalnica Triglav d.d." has it's own programs. The difference is that we have it in a fair way. The collected funds are actually stored in a gold.  The client can always sells its tokens on the market or exchange them directly for the gold behind even if the price of one token would be 0.00000000000000001 usd. That is called either melting or fairness, you decide.

3.Undependent financial experts for cryptocurrencies born in Slovenia

As we all know, Slovenia is the most advanced country per population regarding the crypto projects. Everything started with Bitstamp exchange. The founders of Bitstamp have seen the opportunity already in 2011, when all this selfmade cryptocurrencies experts did not even know what Bitcoin or what blockchain is. Nowadays they know 5% about Bitcoin and still 0% about the blockchain technology and it's ability. Xaurum was the first ICO in Slovenia - it was in March 2015. All the collected funds are still here and are presented in physical gold. There was no premine for developers as you see in other projects. Why? Because you can print new tokens, but you can NOT print new gold. Nowadays the standard is:  developers  reserve around 30% of tokens for themselves and the rest 70%  of tokens are distributed to investors. So actually they take 130% and it goes directly in their pockets. On that basis they print out new tokens which investors are more than happy to receive them, because they think that they will gain at least x4 in a few weeks. Remember: there is no such thing as easy money! The market goes like this: If someone is selling, the other one needs to buy it from the seller. You can not sell without a buyer, and you can not buy without a seller. That means that if you gain x4, you must know that somebody with the same trade just lost x4. There is no added value on a market. Period.

I remember approximately 10years ago everywhere  was a hype especially in Slovenia regarding forex trading companies. There was literally in every town a company which was "able" to make huge profits for the investors. Suddenly all of them collapsed around 2008-2010. Isn't it weird that there is NONE company like this now in Slovenia? Forex markets are even bigger than 10 years ago, but no one would like to have a forex trading company anymore? Guess why?

I strongly believe that it is just the matter of time that this will happen to ICO's in a very short period of time. The explanation why I think like that I will explain in the next article.

4.The flood of ICO's

As we all know in a last few months there is on a daily basis more ICO's than there is hours in a day. Seriously? Do you think that the world and the economy actually needs this? All the ICO's are presenting themselves as some kind of problem solvers. This is called pyramid scheme 2.0. Developers take millions of eur/btc/usd/eth to create something which has a production cost of maximum 5% of collected funds. Where does the rest of 95% funds go?
You know what is the fact that I do not know if I should smile or cry? The new age "developers" are literally competing with each other who will collect more funds and they do not actually care about the project, they just care about the fact that they would like to set a new milestone how much of money one ICO can collect and how fast it was. I would not like to offend anyone from the developers, but from the logical and economical point of view it actually is like this. I will not talk about the names, but there is a few ICO's that the developers actually have good intensions and they are working hard.

5.Inflation

First. My intension is not to talk against the BTC, I would just like to expose some facts. There is an inflation of 12.5BTC/10min. That means that there is 12.5 x 6 x 24= 1800 BTC of new inflation per day. Every day. Even on weekends and on holidays. If we take the today's price (3100usd) which is very low in comparison of two days ago (4000usd+) there is 5.500.000USD of daily inflation. That means that there MUST come at least 5.500.000USD of new fresh money in BTC market just to hold the same price with the assumption that NO ONE sells even 1 bitcoin. The same goes for ETH and all other inflation related cryptocurrencies. Once again, I am not talking against anyone, it is just a pure fact.

Inflation with Xaurum. Xaurum has NEVER had an "air" inflation. Even before the Ethereum. Nowadays all the tokens on the Ethereum does not have an inflation, because they do not need it for running a secure blockchain. Out team solved the inflation problem already in 2014 with the fork of Blackcoin 2.0 forging them into Guardians (heavy wallets that collects all the transaction fees and all the staking inflation).
But do not forget. Like I said. Xaurum does not have an inflation, but when it has it, it is profitable one. There is NO new Xaurum if there is no NEW gold. It is similar like with the companies such as Apple, Microsoft etc. They do not have an "air" inflation of new stocks, but they can do a recapitalisation. That means that newly generated shares are not  decreasing the value of already existing stocks. In Xaurum case it is even better. The inflation is always profitable, so the community is more than happy when there is a new inflation and Xaurum's inflation is actually rising the net value of Xaurum.

6.Market price of Xaurum in comparison with the quantity of the gold behind it

There is a lot of discussions regarding the quantity of the gold. I have seen that there is a lot of people who think that if there is for example 30% of golden backing in comparison with the market price, that Xaurum is overpriced. Seriously? How much are all the other cryptos worth because they do not have anything in behind? With this kind of thinking they are worth exactly nothing/zero. You have to realise that all the other cryptos have just one thing - supply and demand. If there is no more demand for the XYZ-coin, so no one is willing to buy it, then you have to know that no one can actually sell it. In our case like mentioned I think at least thousand times, you can always directly exchange it for the physical gold behind it. I still do not understand the mentality, if you put to XYZ-coin with the market price of 1usd for example 0.30usd of physical gold. Imagine that someone gives it for free. What is then the price of this coin? Still 1USD or it should drop to 0.30USD? Or it should rise, because someone just gave you gold for free, extra? The biggest sadness is that the majority would answer 0.30usd.

You have to know that the bigger the difference between the golden and the market price, the faster the backing grows.

7. The price growth in %

I am pretty sure that we all are very aware of fact if something comes quickly also goes quickly. Once again. If someone has just earned 10.000usd, the other one needs to lose it. Face it, this is how all markets work. It does not matter if it is an oil market, forex, stocks, bonds or cryptocurrencies. The only participants on the markets who are gaining no matter what is happening are the exchanges (through their trading fees). All the others are just playing. Xaurum is the only asset which has an added value through the golden dividends with every kind of movement. Trading, sending from wallet to wallet etc.

Like I mentioned above. All the other cryptos except the Xaurum have just a supply and demand. If the demand is higher then the supply, the market price grows. In Xaurum, the surplus of the demand goes in to the physical gold instead of making unnecessary bubble. The fact is that the surplus of demand will sooner or later disappear, but in Xaurum case, it stays FOREVER. The gold can not vanish.

That is why all the other cryptos made huge growth in market price. It is easier, faster and maybe even more fun if you go directly to the casino instead of buying and speculating on bubbles. But again it is up to you what excites you more. We are here not for fun, but we would like to actually change some things in the market and give people the opportunity.

Again, I would not like to expose the projects but I suggest you to take a screenshot and you will see the situation after one year.

8. Xaurum Gamma

This summer we have decided to go even further. We have started a sub-project called Xaurum Gamma. What Gamma actually is? On the ICO ( which is still open until the end of September) we are offering people the opportunity to participate in a business model which is normally reserved just for the wealthy people. If we are talking about resolving problems in crypto - this  actually is. We are closing the gap between rich and poor people. On the other hand we would like to prove that we are still the only project with a real value and with real assets. There is plenty of real estate ICOs and again you still get a shitty token and for the backing you get just a supply and demand - nothing real. We are stating that our funds are going into the real assets and  because we realise that the gold is hard to use on a daily basis, that is why you can swim, eat, sleep, cook, drink, have fun in our TOKEN. Beside all of this you still get the ownership of the Villa and all the dividends and features of Xaurum Gamma concept. Remember the inflation of BTC mentioned above? 5.500.000usd. The cap of Xaurum Gamma ICO is the same. Can you imagine, that every day there would be a new street of Villas out of this inflation? In a few years we would have a continent. Think about it.

I hope that I did not insult anyone, I just stated some facts.

Jure Ristic, Masternode

hope-crypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:39:55 PM

Really well written! I suggest that you guys make some AMA and more YT videos about Xaurum. You explained very good, but this post will read only those who are now following Xaurum and then forgotten. Just keep improving Wink
_jk_

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:21:40 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 05:00:27 PM by _jk_

Very well written, thank you Mr. Ristic. All this reason convinced me months ago.  I said it many times before and I am willing to say over and over again. I would never enter the "cryptoworld" if it wasn't for Xaurum. I hold 90% of portfolio in Xaur and with other 10% I play games and gamble. You know instead of computer games, or visiting the casino. And every time I go to bed I have no worries what is going on with my "money"...  And even if I ever decide to lead a traders life (I highly doubt it, but nevertheless) I would hold at least 25% of Xaurum and before I go to bed I would "park" all of my funds into Xaurum, so that nothing bad happens while I am sleeping Smiley
XaurumQA

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:35:39 AM

To XaurumQA

All the money invested at production price is  or is going to be spent for purchases of new gold and production of new Xaurums.

How can I know that this statment is true? If you're talking about transparency than publish bank statements of following accounts on this forum:SI56 2900 0005 2262 293, SI56 1910 0001 1343 040, SI56 2900 0005 2260 741. You can publish the bank statments of this bank accounts for the last three months. Than I can make myself sure how much money did come in, in the last three months. Certainly this is not all the money, because a lot of money goes from hand to hand. People are giving cash to team members (smaller amounts).

After that, explain to me how much of this money will be (or was) spent for buying gold. Than explain to me why are you buying Xaurum tokens for people from exchanges. Just show them how can they do it themselves. Than for further transparency: publish a list of people that bought Xaurum from Masternodes at price on exchanges in last three months. I will contact them myself and ask them how much did they pay for a Xaurum token. That is transparency Wink

I am not writting all this in order to insult like masstahcoiner and hrbt (big promotors of Sun Contract and Hive project), but I would like to put out some things. You're saying that everything is done for the benefit of community but I don't see it that way. Team members are talking that they're doing everything for free. That is certainly a lie which I can't prove by writting on this forum. But everyone with a bit of common sense will figure out that you can't live, if you're engaged with a project like this and you have nothing of it. I think that I made myself clear enough.

Hello!

Most of the things you are asking for are not compliant with Personal data protection act of the republic of Slovenia and once again our business is conducted on high legal standards which was confirmed even by Financial Administration of Slovenia. At each and every mint the amount of gold bought is publicly displayed, also the amount of new Xaurum issued.

Some people do not want to trade, some of them want things to be done for them. When they are presented the option of the market buy each and every client can decide to do this by themselves, no one is forced into anything.

It has been explained many times before Xaurum team has licensed employees and no, they do not work for free.

Thank you for your questions.

Best,

XaurumQA

frik25

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:53:09 AM

I just don't get it why some people complain where all the money went for the past 3 months because there was no mint for a long time?

Did you even read under which circumstances the mint happens? If you would understand when and why it happens you wouldn't be worried but would buy more while it's still cheap  Wink

When the mint happens that money will go in to buyback of tokens on the market and buying new gold to back it so be ready investors things will change slowly but surely  Cool

Patience is a must with this coin as Mr. Ristić has already nicely explained.

Best regards to the investors & the team!
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: