Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:09:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing?  (Read 126364 times)
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:17:48 AM

I think it would be better right now to make some investments, then trading cryptocurrencies, because when you are making investment to any of the virtual currency you start searching and comparing information about different currencies. That's why it's better to invest right now, then trade cryptocurrencies, in someother way if you have currency which are having a best price, you would be intrested on investing it to some other alt coin, selling it higher in a future

But the issue is that there is no good place to invest bitcoins online as almost all sites are scams so instead of loosing money to scammers its better to trade altcoins where you will be having total control on your funds and you can take action depending on the price movements.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
northstarh

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:43:28 AM

i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
200 dollar are more than enough to start all kind of things to grow your bitcoin, obviously the more money the easier to begin to make money, but one that is free is to join a signature campaign and make some additional money that way, for the rest I will probably invest it in a promising ICO and make money that way.

That's right, $ 200 is enough, but it's a small amount of money, and you'll have a lot more trouble investing, with a lot more money you can afford to invest faster.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
nakata90

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 04:48:30 AM

I think it would be better right now to make some investments, then trading cryptocurrencies, because when you are making investment to any of the virtual currency you start searching and comparing information about different currencies. That's why it's better to invest right now, then trade cryptocurrencies, in someother way if you have currency which are having a best price, you would be intrested on investing it to some other alt coin, selling it higher in a future

But the issue is that there is no good place to invest bitcoins online as almost all sites are scams so instead of loosing money to scammers its better to trade altcoins where you will be having total control on your funds and you can take action depending on the price movements.
In present, still have type invest Bitcoin but not as saving in banks or project in our life. Recently, ICOs become to best place for people want invest their Bitcoin to earning extra profit, but sometime still have scam project, so need checking careful before join to an ICO project.
With me, trading is best type for invest Bitcoin, it can helps to control your funds all time and not scared anyone scam to you!

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
           ▄███▄
         ▄███████▄
         ▀███████▀
           ▀███▀
  ▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
K O I N P R O.
TRADE CRYPTO AND STOCK CFD WITH BITCOIN
[

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
     ▄█████░░█░░█████▄
  ▄██████░░░░░░░██████▄
 ███████░░░░░░░░░███████
▐███████████████████████▌
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▐███████░░░███░░░███████▌
 ███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀
      ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.NO KYC

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
       ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ████████░░░██░░░███████
  ▐████████░░░█░░░████████▌
  █████████░░░░░░██████████
  █████████░░░█░░░█████████
  ▐████████░░░██░░░███████▌
   ████████░░░███░░░██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.EARN KOI

███
                  ▄▄█▄▄        ███████
                  █          ███████████
                  █████        ███████
                      █        ███████
                  ▀▀█▀▀        ███████
                               ███████
                █████████      ███████
                               ███████
               █████████       ▂▂▂▂
                               ▂▂▂▂
                █████████      ▂▂▂▂

. 100x LEVERAGE

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
           ▄███░░█████████░░███▄
          ████░█████████████░████
         ▐███░██████▀▀▀██████░███▌
         ███░█████▀░░░░░░▀▀███░███
         ███░█████▄░░░░░░▄▄███░███
         ▐███░██████▄▄▄██████░███▌
          ████░█████████████░████
           ▀███░░██░░░░░██░░███▀
            ▀█▀▄███████████▄▀█▀
               ░▀▀████████▀▀░

.SUPER FAST
].
UNIQUE DOUBLE-UP
CONTRACT

TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:01:48 AM

In present, still have type invest Bitcoin but not as saving in banks or project in our life. Recently, ICOs become to best place for people want invest their Bitcoin to earning extra profit, but sometime still have scam project, so need checking careful before join to an ICO project.
With me, trading is best type for invest Bitcoin, it can helps to control your funds all time and not scared anyone scam to you!

Yes trading and investing in good ICO project after doing a good research are the best places to invest bitcoins as if you invest in right ICO then you can make huge profits after the coin is listed on trading sites and it is the best way to make huge profits in quick time.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:06:21 AM

A little advice. Hopefully you want to accept it, I think you have to trade to add your wealth. But remember before you buy a coin it's good first analysis. Where is the best coin. And I want to give a coin leak today which is the trend is LTC. Many make purchases with LTC. may be useful.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:17:33 AM

Yes trading and investing in good ICO project after doing a good research are the best places to invest bitcoins as if you invest in right ICO then you can make huge profits after the coin is listed on trading sites and it is the best way to make huge profits in quick time.

This is very risky investing on unlisted ICO. But this will give good profit, to earn this money you have to work hard. Means spend some time. How much profit is there that much risk is there so be careful before investing on any new ICO.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 07:21:00 AM

Trading is a good start, investment of $200 is hardly noticeable in long run though...

I suggest looking for dump coins which has potential or being undervalued, and take a shot or mayb 50% of your total capital at the right price based on your research

chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:33:30 AM

Trading and investing are good but you need some skills and knowledge to execute this properly. If not, you'll end up losing everything. Money is still money that you need to value every cents of it.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:48:50 PM

They are both actually good and better, if I am going to use trading of course I cannot do it without buying in the exchange platform, which means I need to invest to buy coins, for me to do actual  trade in the platform. 
Yes right but simple logic is that. If you are trading in bitcoin. It is mean that you are getting bitcoin from trading and it is keep going to your wallet so we should also keep some of bitcoin is our wallets. It will be our investment brother. Because as you mentioned you cannot do it without buying in the exchange platform so get from trading and invest into bitcoin.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:57:06 PM

trading is better than investing at other web, because with trading you can learning new skill, then you can upgrade or growing your skill with new experience.

Nothing's better than the other. Both investing and trading are good once the person knows what, when, and how to use them on the right time and place. Preferably, I will choose investing since it can yield me greater profit than trading but the problem lies on the time that it will take. Trading on the other hand is also good but the risk lies on the person you are trading to. Also, there are many scam sites scattered around the internet nowadays. Both methods contain risks but no method is better than the other since it all boils down to your preference.
Trading and investing are both good especially if you are pertaining to profit. But the thing here is that, in investing, it is now hard to find where should you invest that profit will be assured. In tradings, there are instances regarding with scams. So in order to benefit on both trading and investing one should be awared of the risks. It'll also depend on how will you make use of your money.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Zemangat

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:03:03 PM

I think if you have enough money. You can buy bitcoin. You do not need to work every day. You just save it. Look after a few days or months. Maybe you will benefit from your bitcoin. If you want to have more results. You can try trading in addition to your income. But before that you have to know the trading techniques
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:13:51 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
you should try it both , because before you can join trading you should invest first , you can't trade if you don't have stock money in your account, so its necessary to invest in trading
Actually trading is included in short term investment. You just hold bitcoin or altcoin in the short term only. (Sold when prices go up) but investments also have many types, such as investments in gold, real estate, stocks, etc. All of which have different risks

Exactly once. all we can do as long as it does have money, wanted to do a short or long term investment all have advantages and disadvantages of each. If we want to benefit so the main thing is to do a best plan and also analyzes all things related to overview the place which we will use for investment. An investment may not be able to give you an advantage if you do not want to fight

_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:18:15 PM

I think if you have enough money. You can buy bitcoin. You do not need to work every day. You just save it. Look after a few days or months. Maybe you will benefit from your bitcoin. If you want to have more results. You can try trading in addition to your income. But before that you have to know the trading techniques
I also better so, when we buy bitcoin and then trading, then there are 2 opportunities that is profit or loss, better and safer is to buy bitcoin and then keep for at least a year and we will get huge profit.
cinchin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:58:29 PM

trading is better than investing at other web, because with trading you can learning new skill, then you can upgrade or growing your skill with new experience.

Nothing's better than the other. Both investing and trading are good once the person knows what, when, and how to use them on the right time and place. Preferably, I will choose investing since it can yield me greater profit than trading but the problem lies on the time that it will take. Trading on the other hand is also good but the risk lies on the person you are trading to. Also, there are many scam sites scattered around the internet nowadays. Both methods contain risks but no method is better than the other since it all boils down to your preference.
Trading and investing are both good especially if you are pertaining to profit. But the thing here is that, in investing, it is now hard to find where should you invest that profit will be assured. In tradings, there are instances regarding with scams. So in order to benefit on both trading and investing one should be awared of the risks. It'll also depend on how will you make use of your money.
- Yes, we can not compare and say which is better because investment and trading have different advantages and disadvantages. If we feel we have the ability and experience about trading, we should choose trading, and vice versa if we feel we have the ability and experience about the investment, we should choose to invest
- The ultimate purpose of trading and investing is also profit, so choosing investment or trading is not important, important is our strategy and the way we manage money, the way we deal with risk when joining
Cazkys

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:06:46 AM

They’re both good actually but I think that investing is a better idea. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t discourage trading but I think investing is a better choice for a few reasons. Investing is putting stock and trust in a company or a bank that will help you grow your money. Once you’ve found the right one, you will find out that that investing is safer, more secure, and more stable in getting money. Returns may be smaller than trading but rest assured that you will get returns. In the other hand, Trading is volatile; it’s a landmine full of traps. You will commit mistakes and lose more money in your first tries. But it is strategic, meaning you can learn to navigate around the market with fewer mistakes and without getting shot in the foot. It will cost you much because the risks are high but rest assured that when you learn, the returns are higher.
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:23:17 AM

I do is trading and invetsai bitcoin, because for me both can give advantages, but my activities that I often do trading from the investment, I think trading is more profitable

Ganymede

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:28:19 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Trading and  is safest way to earn some cash,investing has its risk but more cash in it (before you do that you need to examine market and see how much you can earn or lose depends on youre luck or trading skill)and for loan it is high risked but more cash (something like gamble because of the risk not getting what you invested)  .
Anyway good luck. Smiley

Be careful! Don't lose your Bitcoins in November 2017 forks!!!
See a very serious warning here: https://bitcoin.org (https://bitcoin.org/en/alert/2017-10-09-segwit2x-safety)
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:06:48 AM

I think there is no good or bad, it is just matter of your risks and strategies. are you interested in long term or short term roi? how much risk do you allow yourself to take maximum?
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:24:05 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Trading and  is safest way to earn some cash,investing has its risk but more cash in it (before you do that you need to examine market and see how much you can earn or lose depends on youre luck or trading skill)and for loan it is high risked but more cash (something like gamble because of the risk not getting what you invested)  .
Anyway good luck. Smiley
Trading is not the safest, don't mentioned "safe" when you are in bitcoin because every that is created has a risk.
People believe this will bring money to the future so they invest, but there is no guarantee regardless if you are a day trader or you focus on long term.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:35:08 AM

I think there is no good or bad, it is just matter of your risks and strategies. are you interested in long term or short term roi? how much risk do you allow yourself to take maximum?

Yes, both are exactly the same, invest in a coin and what we want to make a profit. I myself do both. If it's good for the long term I will invest, but if good for short-term I will trade. it's simple Smiley

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: