Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:33:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing?  (Read 126364 times)
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:46:03 AM

Go for trading only when you have good experience of market pumps and dumps .like now eth and btc are pumping so altcoin or token will dump ,so its better to buy them right now.but the best is investing in project as they hit market you can expect 2x price + bonus as well.
That is good strategy, that's often the case, whether all altcoins will pump when bitcoin price is goes down? Trader are constantly reviewing past pricing history and using it to influence their future investment decision but nobody knows the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:54:42 AM

as a newbie .. i dont know what is good on trading or investing .. because i dont have enough money to trade or invest .. if the time comes that i have enough money to trade and invest .. this is the time that i decide which one is good .. thankyou

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:44:46 PM

as a newbie .. i dont know what is good on trading or investing .. because i dont have enough money to trade or invest .. if the time comes that i have enough money to trade and invest .. this is the time that i decide which one is good .. thankyou

Right. Take time to study the market first. Though i don't think there will be any conflict with your choice between these two as they're almost similar to each other by definition. But whichever suits you, both would be beneficial for your money so good luck

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:27:41 PM

Both are good and trading more profitable than investment. I generate more bitcoin by trading and only spend no more than 1 hour/day. For me, there's no activity -when online- gives more growth to my fund better than trading.

Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:04:28 PM

Right. Take time to study the market first. Though i don't think there will be any conflict with your choice between these two as they're almost similar to each other by definition. But whichever suits you, both would be beneficial for your money so good luck
In currently, when you still have many free time, take advantage this time for learning and find some job working in Bitcoin for helps you have more knowledge about the market and cryptocurency. Even can helps you earning some money for try trading & investment in future.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
nmaryrai

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:45:18 PM

Trading more challenging and fun for me. And also, in trading sometimes get huge profits because the coins i hold are experiencing price spikes. In contrast to investment because movement very slow.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:50:00 PM

For me both are the good methods to earn money as I will prefer to invest my money in real world and when it comes to online I will prefer to invest some money in trading from where I can make good profits and if you go for both then it will multiply your profits for sure.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:42:51 AM

For me both are the good methods to earn money as I will prefer to invest my money in real world and when it comes to online I will prefer to invest some money in trading from where I can make good profits and if you go for both then it will multiply your profits for sure.
Yes both is good. But I also prefer to save some. Whatever you think is the most risky, use only a certain amount that you can afford to lose. So save some of it and risk the rest through trading and investing. Know also what is your goal. A definite goal so that you can plan for a short term investment or long term investment.
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:46:05 AM

both,

trading is the main action, you can join the ico's with your trading profits as an investing, or you can set up mining rig's as an investing like me,

Exactly, because with trading we can get big profits with a short tempo, I'm happy with trading because I could profit big some time ago. Investment is a good thing because it ensures our future is assured and old age is safe.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:41:30 AM

both,

trading is the main action, you can join the ico's with your trading profits as an investing, or you can set up mining rig's as an investing like me,

Exactly, because with trading we can get big profits with a short tempo, I'm happy with trading because I could profit big some time ago. Investment is a good thing because it ensures our future is assured and old age is safe.
yes i agree both of them are good enoughf to get some profit .everybody needs to invest and trade to multiply thier money.and it is also the most common way of gaining some extra income.in my part trading and investing is considerable as a fraction of building a business in a different status and location. Basically if we are building a business without these two factors such us trading and investing i think the  result of that business is verry worst or maybe you will go down.therefore i suggest that we must do investing and trading rigth now to make a lot of experience for us to be more productive and profitable in the future.because the best preparation for tommorow is the correct used of today.
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:38:33 AM

It really depends on your interests, but as a newb too, I'd advise you to practice proper risk and capital management. It's easy to lose most of it, just as you'd gain.
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:16:21 AM

I choose both of them since i earn money on trading also on investing they are both good. Some said investing are risky but of its depends on investing what you entered ypu can choose a for a legit one.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:51:54 AM

Trading is good, because it surely your money earn profit,  when the price is good and then you sell you can earn easily profit and double your money. Trading is more  profitable and much better. In trading you can buy and then sell if you want. Most of people attracted and interested in trading and become successful because of the profit. In trading its a short term only, it needs knowledge and more experience and learn many ways so that you become success to trade.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:43:59 AM

investing should be the logical/more optimal choice since you'll always be making a profit ! not like trading where there's ups and downs !
Whatever you do just keep away from landing/dice gambling ..
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:24:24 AM

investing should be the logical/more optimal choice since you'll always be making a profit ! not like trading where there's ups and downs !
If you mastered trading then there is nothing to worry about the ups and downs because a professional trader already know the basic things that he needed to know to be able to do trading very well. Trading is very easy for those people who want to learn as well as investing because they are both need effort and time to learn so you can be a professional in the future.
Radoyan1188

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:07:22 PM

You tell that invest 200$ it's low amount for invest . so you can buy some coin that price is low. Trading is best for invest but first you select some coin that's price regularly up and down. You can like xrb, waves,wing is best for today.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:24:05 PM

If you mastered trading then there is nothing to worry about the ups and downs because a professional trader already know the basic things that he needed to know to be able to do trading very well. Trading is very easy for those people who want to learn as well as investing because they are both need effort and time to learn so you can be a professional in the future.

Trade is the best for learners. One they done a wrong means nothing will loss.Only some of their bitcoin. If you wrongly trade once means then you won't repeat that after.Before investing Your money in bitcoinyou must know about the trade very well.Then inverse obviously. Then start to inverse your money in bitcoin.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:26:09 PM

Trade is the best for learners. One they done a wrong means nothing will loss.Only some of their bitcoin. If you wrongly trade once means then you won't repeat that after.Before investing Your money in bitcoinyou must know about the trade very well.Then inverse obviously. Then start to inverse your money in bitcoin.
Trading is so beneficial for those who have understood about it. But of course it will be a threat for beginners. Well, basically, trading and investment have their own advantages. I myself prefer to invest than trading.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:33:26 PM

trading is better than investing at other web, because with trading you can learning new skill, then you can upgrade or growing your skill with new experience.
Well, I also think that trading is better than investing and it also enhance your business skill. In addition to that, investing is also a good option but trading is the best option because you could make and earn more money and income. Lastly, I think many people and bitcoin users already become millionaire because they are a good trader.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 05:44:34 PM

i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.

Right now, Bitcoin prices are on the rise, I recommend investing in Bitcoin because I think it will increase in the future. The nation is slowly adopting it, a new Altcoin, supporting Bitcoin's defects, making Bitcoin develop non-stop. So invest in Bitcoin, you will not regret it

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: