Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:27:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing?  (Read 126364 times)
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:50:51 PM

For me Both of them are good if you are lucky but on my opinion  .. trading. Just learn it on your first try if you dont know how it works just a small amount. Then if you figure it out what are the strategy then its your big day. not the same of investing its so easy just deposit some money then withdraw.but we didn't know if its legit ..what if  they run our money cause theres a lot of scamer ? So its be better to trading instead of investing..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:15:58 PM

I choose both of them since i earn money on trading also on investing they are both good. Some said investing are risky but of its depends on investing what you entered ypu can choose a for a legit one.

hahah, indeed not in pungkiri that someone who already feel about being asked by someone already certain will choose both. Because everything has its advantages and disadvantages of each, so if we haven't felt what was being asked questions will surely be answered based on the person or on the basis of theory. However it is essentially an investment and trading also will give an advantage to us, but it all should also be based on hard work and perseverance

jhokz18

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:59:48 AM

It's depend on your work.. But for me both is good to earn money.. you earn money in a couple of minutes using trading if you master how currency work.. and investing is good if you are busy on your work.. but check the site where you can invest if they legit or not..
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:04:59 AM

i think you should try for trading, but not all in. make it a small amount for first then if you have understand, then you can trade with half amount or some amount of btc you want.

for investing, if you really curious, you have to find what kind investing do you want.
Both of it are good. Investing and trading will require you to first do a research about different coins to invest or to trade. I would say that investing is less risky compared to trading. If you know and if you are a good observant on the happenings in different coins, you won't be wrong on which coin to invest with that will give you something in return with the investment. In trading, you need to consider new coins, and how will the trading go. In short it will depend on your luck if the coin you are trading is not a scam coin. It is hard to determine.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:29:45 AM

trading is better than investing at other web, because with trading you can learning new skill, then you can upgrade or growing your skill with new experience.
Well, I also think that trading is better than investing and it also enhance your business skill. In addition to that, investing is also a good option but trading is the best option because you could make and earn more money and income. Lastly, I think many people and bitcoin users already become millionaire because they are a good trader.
Trading is indeed better than investing since you can profit big time in trading in just a short period of time however, It is not easy to make trades, It requires knowledge and experience otherwise it will only lead you to lose money. On the other hand, We can also say that investing is also good however your profit will depends on whether the project you invested in will be a success or failure. Moreover, Those to are both good.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:11:37 AM

trading is better than investing at other web, because with trading you can learning new skill, then you can upgrade or growing your skill with new experience.
Well, I also think that trading is better than investing and it also enhance your business skill. In addition to that, investing is also a good option but trading is the best option because you could make and earn more money and income. Lastly, I think many people and bitcoin users already become millionaire because they are a good trader.
Trading is indeed better than investing since you can profit big time in trading in just a short period of time however, It is not easy to make trades, It requires knowledge and experience otherwise it will only lead you to lose money. On the other hand, We can also say that investing is also good however your profit will depends on whether the project you invested in will be a success or failure. Moreover, Those to are both good.
Maybe in your own point of view but my estimate is that more people will love to invest than to trade because
trading is more complicated, you need the knowledge and the expertise in order to succeed in this long term venture.
By just holding your bitcoins you can already earn, it's easy than trading of course.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:50:47 PM

Maybe in your own point of view but my estimate is that more people will love to invest than to trade because
trading is more complicated, you need the knowledge and the expertise in order to succeed in this long term venture.
By just holding your bitcoins you can already earn, it's easy than trading of course.
You need to realize that trading and investing is almost the same and they are only difference in the timeframe that you are entering and exiting, when you invest for either short term or long term, you are already trading because you are also buying and you are just having a target price when you are going to sell and i think the only that makes investing safer is, the long term strategy while in trading there is a lot of strategy to try to make profits.
greatr

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:05:31 PM

i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.

Both ways are very good for you. Are you good at trading? If yes, you should trade as you will get more profit from it than from investing. It is much harder though and requires knowledge and skills to ear. If you don't have them, it might be better to invest your money somewhere.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:45:58 PM

investing should be the logical/more optimal choice since you'll always be making a profit ! not like trading where there's ups and downs !
Whatever you do just keep away from landing/dice gambling ..
If you mastered trading then there is nothing to worry about the ups and downs because a professional trader already know the basic things that he needed to know to be able to do trading very well. Trading is very easy for those people who want to learn as well as investing because they are both need effort and time to learn so you can be a professional in the future.

Trade is the best for learners. One they done a wrong means nothing will loss.Only some of their bitcoin. If you wrongly trade once means then you won't repeat that after.Before investing Your money in bitcoinyou must know about the trade very well.Then inverse obviously. Then start to inverse your money in bitcoin.
Trading is so beneficial for those who have understood about it. But of course it will be a threat for beginners. Well, basically, trading and investment have their own advantages. I myself prefer to invest than trading.
- Both have advantages and disadvantages, and we really can not say which one is good, but according to personal opinion, I think trading has includes investment, and so trading is still the best option. In addition in trading, profit will depend on our experience and ability, luck is only a small part, we can still hold and wait for the next price increasee but in investment, I feel all based on luck, skill and experience are only a small part

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
kevinn669

Activity: 241

Tokens That Store Virtual Energy

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:02:23 PM

I prefer investments, because you need to spend too much time for trade, you need knowledge and skills. In investments, a lot of time is not needed, but if you simply store coins for a long time, then you need only patience.

████████████                                                     
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███          ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       
 ██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███         ██▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀ ▐███▌   ██▀▀▀▀██▄▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀       
 ██     ██  ███   ▄▄    ██▄    ▀    ██     ██ ██   ██     ██    ██           
 ██ ▄▄▄██▀  ███  ████   ▀██████▄    ██    ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ██ ▄▄▄██▀    ██           
 ██  ▀██▄   ███   ▀▀    ▄    ▀██    ██    ███████  ██  ▀██▄     ██           
 ██    ▀██▄ ███         ██▄▄▄▄██    ██   ▐█▌   ▐█▌ ██    ▀██▄   ██           
 ▀▀      ▀▀ ███          ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀   ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀   ▀▀           
            ████████████     █████████████                                   
                                       ███                                   
         ████████ ██▄      ██          ███  ████████▄   ▄▄█████▄▄  ██▄     ▄██
         ██       ████▄    ██     ▄▄   ███  ██    ▀██ ▐██▀     ▀██  ▀██▄ ▄██▀
         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██▀███▄  ██    ████  ███  ██   ▄▄██ ██              ▀███▀   
         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ▀███▄██     ▀▀   ███  ██ ███▀▀  ██    ██████     ▐█▌   
         ██       ██    ▀████          ███  ██  ▀██▄  ▐██▄     ▄██     ▐█▌   
         ████████ ██      ▀██          ███  ██    ▀██▄  ▀▀█████▀▀      ▐█▌   
                              ████████████                                   
      ▄▄▄▄        ▄███▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄       ▄████▀
               █████   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀   
 ▀▀████████▌ ▐██▌     
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀ ▄▄   
               █████▄ 
             █▄ ▀████▌
             ███  ▀███▌
             ███    ▀▀▀
             ███       
             ███       
             ███           
            ▐███▌     
           ▄█████▄     
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Register and Get Access
Facebook   Telegram
Twitter       Announcement
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:08:39 PM

If you still have that bitcoin(200$ of BTC in 2016 then sure it was more than double) , then you have now more than 400$ of bitcoin.
I prefer to invest 75% of my money and rest of to make trading (altcoin) .
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:21:36 PM

investing should be the logical/more optimal choice since you'll always be making a profit ! not like trading where there's ups and downs !
Whatever you do just keep away from landing/dice gambling ..
If you mastered trading then there is nothing to worry about the ups and downs because a professional trader already know the basic things that he needed to know to be able to do trading very well. Trading is very easy for those people who want to learn as well as investing because they are both need effort and time to learn so you can be a professional in the future.

Trade is the best for learners. One they done a wrong means nothing will loss.Only some of their bitcoin. If you wrongly trade once means then you won't repeat that after.Before investing Your money in bitcoinyou must know about the trade very well.Then inverse obviously. Then start to inverse your money in bitcoin.
Trading is so beneficial for those who have understood about it. But of course it will be a threat for beginners. Well, basically, trading and investment have their own advantages. I myself prefer to invest than trading.
- Both have advantages and disadvantages, and we really can not say which one is good, but according to personal opinion, I think trading has includes investment, and so trading is still the best option. In addition in trading, profit will depend on our experience and ability, luck is only a small part, we can still hold and wait for the next price increasee but in investment, I feel all based on luck, skill and experience are only a small part

I agree with you so far for my trading is a good alternative to profit from bitcoin.
With experience and good knowledge will certainly be able to benefit from any trade transactions are done.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:54:19 PM

For me it's better to hold bitcoin than just go trading and investing. Why? Because both trading and investing has  a high risk. For me i should choose holding bitcoin, i have reasons why holding is better than investing and trading

1. LESS RISK - The risk is less since it is just stored in your wallet and you're just waiting for it to sell at a high price.

2. PASSIVE INCOME - The longer you hold your bitcoin the higher its value becomes.

3. SURE PROFIT - You can find many users here that shares their experience in crypto world some of them posts un the forum telling that they earned big amount by just holding the bitckoin.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 05:01:05 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Anything you will choose between investing or trading will be  a great choice to do because at last, how you treat and how you see it will count on how you value the choice you have. Both will make you take the risk of putting your money into it. On trading, you will have to wait for the perfect moment to trade your assets into a handy money. Same thing applies with investment. You have to be wise on choosing where to invest and think if it will help you to gain more than what you have. Or you can just pick both trading and investing becauses more entries have more chances of winning.
Aztek

Activity: 423

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:07:55 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

It depends on what kind of investment do you preferred. If you will make it as an investment, make sure you really like well that kind of investment. But regarding to your statement about "trusted site", it looks like your only known investment is by investing it in a site like hyip or ponzi investment. Well stay away from them.

I want you to entered the world of trading. Your capital is worth enough to try this kind of method to earn bitcoin. Yes it's not for beginners but all traders came from a beginner one. As soon as you are building experience, you will improved yourself in trading.

How to start? Well first how you know well when you hear the term "trading"?
The fact is both the choices is a good thing or a positive thing to do. And as you said it depends on how you are going to managed your choice. Because if you are going to invest you should be open on the risk of course and the world of business where all option you need to consider is always there. And also in trading you need to be open on risk and you should know the basic rules of trading or the principle of law of price and demand. And always invest time and effort for you to succeed.
Bardane

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:16:53 PM

I think trading is better since returns will be greater, but of course you need to have the knowledge and the experience to do, what only a few people have.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:29:33 PM

For me it's better to hold bitcoin than just go trading and investing. Why? Because both trading and investing has  a high risk. For me i should choose holding bitcoin, i have reasons why holding is better than investing and trading

1. LESS RISK - The risk is less since it is just stored in your wallet and you're just waiting for it to sell at a high price.

2. PASSIVE INCOME - The longer you hold your bitcoin the higher its value becomes.

3. SURE PROFIT - You can find many users here that shares their experience in crypto world some of them posts un the forum telling that they earned big amount by just holding the bitckoin.
Trading and investing are like two major process that are to profit the user in a large scale. Here with bitcoin trading users have got lots of accessibility through legitimate trading websites. Here the profiting is purely on one's own skill and capital investment on trading. With investment there is no large number of legit investment websites.
anami57

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:54:01 PM

Both are good. but, it's really hard to choose a site to invest bitcoin owned. Therefore, i prefer to trade. Even from my trade can produce better than investing, so conclusion for me, trade more profitable.
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:24:04 PM

It's a simple difference investing is for the future, trading is for the Here and Now. I would say that if you're looking at any more than 30 days down the road that you're looking at investing.
channingwilmer

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:45:52 PM

Trading requires you some decent skills Wink Trading is good but you need to spend your time to learn it and obtain knowledge from it Wink. If you do not have much time, investing is the best choice because you only need a small time to analyze projects and then, you can invest your money in which projects that you like Cheesy

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: