Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:20:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing?  (Read 126364 times)
pizamoi

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:19:17 AM

Trading is rarely consistent even among good traders and the variance in your earnings is huge, investing on the other hand with a little common sense always yields a nice profit so I will pick investing anyday.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:40:11 AM

I prefer investing and trading since both of them are current profitable for now as most of investors are putting their money in crypto currency so it's a good idea to take an advantage of that.

It's always better to prefer both things. Trading is a good way for you to grow your knowledge while learning on how you will get into the market. While in investing, the risk is also there but you will not be the one who's responsible for your profit not like trading, you will work for your profit.
If you are trading you are also investing as well, you should know that because in both you are taking the risk.
Actually I have an investment which is for long term but I also do trading regularly, I live with bitcoin and I have to trade in order
to make an active income.

Trading is a way of investing your money but they have some differences. Just like what I stated above and since you know about it, then you are doing it the right way as you do both things. It's very profitable for everyone to invest while trading as you are maximizing your time and usage of your money.

I think both trading and investing have their own negative points but what you are telling is also good that while trading you can invest which will be more profitable.

They have flaws and advantages and it's up on how you are going to experience things on these both money making activities.  I would do prefer to trade while investing as it's better way when you have the aim become rich. But don't always think that it will have a positive chart on your portfolio.
Yes it is more like do not put all your eggs in one basket because if you will just focus in trading and not do investing then you are risking all your money that can potentially lead to a huge loss while if you are well diversified and you have savings, investments and also you are trading then you are financially secured and that is right that not all the times you will earn because there are times that you are doomed and blessed.

There are some people that are staying on a specific place such as trading and they can't handle other investments. But I'm saying that don't always be contented for having one investment, if you want to become financially free then you need to do something and invest your money into some places;

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:23:07 PM

I prefer investing and trading since both of them are current profitable for now as most of investors are putting their money in crypto currency so it's a good idea to take an advantage of that.

It's always better to prefer both things. Trading is a good way for you to grow your knowledge while learning on how you will get into the market. While in investing, the risk is also there but you will not be the one who's responsible for your profit not like trading, you will work for your profit.
If you are trading you are also investing as well, you should know that because in both you are taking the risk.
Actually I have an investment which is for long term but I also do trading regularly, I live with bitcoin and I have to trade in order

That is why I wondered why the question seemed to put investment and trading exclusively from each other. Trading is a form of investment. Also, when you invest, at the end of the day you will have to trade it with fiat when the price is already ripe for selling.

Both also involve risk. What you call investment may connote a long term span. That is a safer way to earn. You are probably implying trading to be a short term investment. It is riskier than what you mean by investment but it provides you an almost instant profit which you may then use to add up to your trading asset.
Trading and investment both are the same, trading is a short term investment. It may be possible that some people think of the investment only as a capital invested for a long term. There is one situation in which we can differentiate the trading and investment but this is not possible in bitcoin or why will someone do this ?

In the other businesses people invest their capital with the traders and become a sleeping partner I am sure there is no such scene in bitcoin or the cryptocurrency investment. Here you have to be active all the time for your investment.
just a man

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:29:53 PM

Trading is rarely consistent even among good traders and the variance in your earnings is huge, investing on the other hand with a little common sense always yields a nice profit so I will pick investing anyday.
I am more into investing in things like Bitcoin as well since the price of Bitcoin is usually going in a n uptrend so the money arrives constantly.

Trading Bitcoins is tough if the person trading does not know how to use Bitcoin exchanges that well, there's a bunch of people that lost money doing that.

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:01:26 PM

That is why I wondered why the question seemed to put investment and trading exclusively from each other. Trading is a form of investment. Also, when you invest, at the end of the day you will have to trade it with fiat when the price is already ripe for selling.

Both also involve risk. What you call investment may connote a long term span. That is a safer way to earn. You are probably implying trading to be a short term investment. It is riskier than what you mean by investment but it provides you an almost instant profit which you may then use to add up to your trading asset.
Trading and investment both are the same, trading is a short term investment. It may be possible that some people think of the investment only as a capital invested for a long term. There is one situation in which we can differentiate the trading and investment but this is not possible in bitcoin or why will someone do this ?

In the other businesses people invest their capital with the traders and become a sleeping partner I am sure there is no such scene in bitcoin or the cryptocurrency investment. Here you have to be active all the time for your investment.
I think that in this case he with investment mean on, buying bitcoin and waiting for price to get up so he can get money by doing nothing, passive income. And trading is not passive income, with trading you need to find people and trade with them, which is active earning, and demand time. I prefer passive income more, because i do not have time for trading.
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 07:13:53 PM

Trading is good but you definitely need lots of skills so you don't flop. Investment or trading both comes with their own risk but you need to be careful so you don't loose all. Do your assignment very well, know where you want to invest most especially and don't put all your eggs in a basket. In case you have no idea how to trade, there are some auto trading platforms you can make use of though with a fee but worth it. The only advantage is that you may not make as much as you would make if you learn how to trade by yourself.
lannie12

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:17:59 PM

Whichever gives you the higher return and which you are more familiar doing with is the better option. If you find that you are better in trading than investing your bitcoin elsewhere, better to stick with what makes you more money. If after a while you get bored or you find that what you earn isn't enough anymore, maybe it is time to look for other sources. Then maybe, that's when investing would come in handy.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:42:33 PM

Whichever gives you the higher return and which you are more familiar doing with is the better option. If you find that you are better in trading than investing your bitcoin elsewhere, better to stick with what makes you more money. If after a while you get bored or you find that what you earn isn't enough anymore, maybe it is time to look for other sources. Then maybe, that's when investing would come in handy.

Yeah, that is right, you must stick in something you know and you can keep up doing. Though, learning something is not a bad thing, you can always study where are you lacking to cover up your mistakes. Making money or doing a job doesn't always mean to stick with something, it also means that how can you do your work and how can you satisfy your costumers by doing so.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:36:36 PM

The goodness of investing and trading happens based on the user involved in it. With trading one needs more time to be spent, only then profit making is possible. With investment a minimal profit is assured based on the investment capital. But finding legitimate investment site is not that easy.
Yes sometimes it become hard to find a legit site but it is also sure that sometimes a legit site often run away to scam the investors when it face any lose or not getting the profit. I saw that thing in my past when I was on PTC sites. I saw that a site was very legit and was paying for a long period but a time came on that site that its profit decreased with time and one day we noticed that the site not remain there any more along with the money of people.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:49:49 PM

think trading, but  with no understanding how it works it's hard to make something
Mbah Tyo

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

1st of May

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:54:30 PM

Trading is a way of investing your money but they have some differences. Just like what I stated above and since you know about it, then you are doing it the right way as you do both things. It's very profitable for everyone to invest while trading as you are maximizing your time and usage of your money.

I think both trading and investing have their own negative points but what you are telling is also good that while trading you can invest which will be more profitable.

They have flaws and advantages and it's up on how you are going to experience things on these both money making activities.  I would do prefer to trade while investing as it's better way when you have the aim become rich. But don't always think that it will have a positive chart on your portfolio.
Yes it is more like do not put all your eggs in one basket because if you will just focus in trading and not do investing then you are risking all your money that can potentially lead to a huge loss while if you are well diversified and you have savings, investments and also you are trading then you are financially secured and that is right that not all the times you will earn because there are times that you are doomed and blessed.

There are some people that are staying on a specific place such as trading and they can't handle other investments. But I'm saying that don't always be contented for having one investment, if you want to become financially free then you need to do something and invest your money into some places;

It's true that such a good thing and will get maximum results, invest in some places, but can they run it, because sometimes because too much work is handled so they will be stressed, so my advice adjust to the ability of each, thank goodness what Already we get

▄████ ████▄
      ▄█████▀   ▀█████▄
   ▄█████▀  ▄█ █▄▄ ▀█████▄
▄█████▀    ███ ████▄▄ ▀█████▄
███▀  ▄    ███ ███████▄▄ ▀███
███ ▄██    ███ ███▀▀█████ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▀███ ███
███ ███▄▄▄▄███ ███    ███ ███
███ ██████████ ███        ███
███ ███▀▀▀▀███ ███    ███ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▄███ ███
███ ▀██    ███ ███▄▄████▀ ███
███▄  ▀    ███ ███████▀  ▄███
▀█████▄    ███ ████▀  ▄█████▀
   ▀█████▄  ▀█ █▀  ▄█████▀
      ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀
         ▀████ ████▀
Hash

▄▄ ▄▄
     ██ ██
   ▄▄█████▄▄
  ███▀▀▀▀▀███
 ██▀       ▀██
██▀         ▀▀
██
██▄         ▄▄
 ██▄       ▄██
  ███▄▄▄▄▄███
   ▀▀█████▀▀
     ██ ██
     ▀▀ ▀▀
ard

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

JOIN
WHITELIST
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:39:23 PM

i think it is depending on their experience, if they are interested in trading then they will give more preference to trading and will avoid other source of income where they do not have experience. for example i like trading therefore my full concentration is toward trading.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:34:54 AM

i think it is depending on their experience, if they are interested in trading then they will give more preference to trading and will avoid other source of income where they do not have experience. for example i like trading therefore my full concentration is toward trading.
It is not all about the experience because there are some people who don't know trading but they like to try trading because of the opportunity that they saw in trading. Trading is one of the most profitable source of income in the world of bitcoin and if you really want to make a lot of money even though you don't have experience then you will find ways to make it happen like doing a lot of research and watching different tutorials that can develop your trading skills.
danfos88

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:13:24 PM

Trading activities based on foreign currency are more speculative than signs of investment. Although, some people are engaged and investing at the expense of transactions for a long-term period, but this method requires a more impressive amount on the account, and the ability to conduct an in-depth market analysis on the further development prospects. Having dealt with the basic concepts of trading and mastering the spectrum of tools for analysis, the trader increases his chances of making a profit, and an important factor in investing is a low psychological burden.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:46:57 PM

it is more like do not put all your eggs in one basket because if you will just focus in trading and not do investing then you are risking all your money that can potentially lead to a huge loss while if you are well diversified and you have savings, investments and also you are trading then you are financially secured and that is right that not all the times you will earn because there are times that you are doomed and blessed.
It is depending on the experience of a person, if a person have good experience in trading then he need to go with trading, but even in trading he have two choices short term investment and long term investment, some people have experience in short term trading, which can also be called as day trading , I personally have good experience in short term trading and therefore I mostly invest my money for short term.
jonosutio

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:13:18 PM

If you have a lot of experience about trading, I recommend for trading only because it will quickly get the results, but the risk is very big, if investing somewhat safely but the results are long and may be small
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:56:52 AM

If you have a lot of experience about trading, I recommend for trading only because it will quickly get the results, but the risk is very big, if investing somewhat safely but the results are long and may be small
Experience can be earn, you have to fully understand that it is a process and when you start trading it will not gonna give you an overnight success. Bear in mind that in order to do the right process, you have to adjust and learn from your mistakes, time will come that you are already good enough to predict the price movement and that will be the time also to be aggressive.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:19:06 AM

If one doesn't have a knowledge of trading, then most of their money needs to be invested in some other investment products and with small amount they can start learning to trading and over the time they can gain the trading knowledge. If one predict prices accurately then can make a good money from trading but it is a high-risk investment so should use only small % of their funds for trading.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:23:45 AM

The risk in trading is not big as long as you have enough knowledge and experience to compete from the market. Bitcoin trading or altcoin trading whatever you prefer is always depending on your performance on how you will earn because nothing can really help you in either investing or trading but yourself so if you want to see good results then you need to get both knowledge and experience.
Zemangat

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:39:41 AM

Differences from trading and investment, both equally advantageous to follow. But trading is better in terms of getting huge profits. You can earn more than 50% of your initial capital. While investment outside your trading will get a small income but with a fixed and consistent amount. For the risk of trading is greater than the investment .. if you are proficient in trading techniques maybe you can minimize the losses you have.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: