Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:47:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing?  (Read 126364 times)
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:47:20 PM

Just as in the financial markets the long-term holder usually always fairs better than the active trader.

Problem is that trading is so much more fun!  Grin

We are all gamblers at heart!
lol yes that is true , if you calculate everything you will find that you are as a daily trader have less profit for those people who did not put a lot of time looking at the charts. pretty annoying right? now you just need to be a smart trader .

i mean don't be greedy no matter you are a long term trader or not both are same worth but has different risk.
It doesn't matter if you are a long term trader or short term trader as long as you are making profit then it is good, a lot of people lose money because they are lacking of knowledge so it lead for them to be greedy and they are just taking all the risk without finding out if it is worth it or not. For me, it is worth it to invest rather than to trade because trading is riskier while investing is like trading but you are selling your coins after a long time.

Right,it will depend on once knowledge ,if your skilled on choosing the right investment project or your too good on watching and choosing the right amount for you to trade, we need a little patience in both activity to be able to succeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yudai

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:03:32 PM

I prefer investing and trading since both of them are current profitable for now as most of investors are putting their money in crypto currency so it's a good idea to take an advantage of that.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:26:51 PM

Just as in the financial markets the long-term holder usually always fairs better than the active trader.

Problem is that trading is so much more fun!  Grin

We are all gamblers at heart!
lol yes that is true , if you calculate everything you will find that you are as a daily trader have less profit for those people who did not put a lot of time looking at the charts. pretty annoying right? now you just need to be a smart trader .

i mean don't be greedy no matter you are a long term trader or not both are same worth but has different risk.
It doesn't matter if you are a long term trader or short term trader as long as you are making profit then it is good, a lot of people lose money because they are lacking of knowledge so it lead for them to be greedy and they are just taking all the risk without finding out if it is worth it or not. For me, it is worth it to invest rather than to trade because trading is riskier while investing is like trading but you are selling your coins after a long time.

Right,it will depend on once knowledge ,if your skilled on choosing the right investment project or your too good on watching and choosing the right amount for you to trade, we need a little patience in both activity to be able to succeed.
- Yeah, both trading and investing are good, we should not compare because each person will have different knowledge, different skills and analysis. With some people, they have the knowledge and experience in trading, they will say trading is better because they can make a lot of profit from it. But with some others, they prefer to invest more because they have a lot of experience and know how to choose reputable sites to invest. In short, it depends on the ability of each person

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:36:41 PM

i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
It is really hard to decide specially when handling a great count of money like that. For you to be able to decide or be specifically sure that you have the right decision, you can put some sort of amount like 25% of the total money you have in investing and see what it will take if you will gain or not. By that time, try trading and see the difference. So you can see by yourself of what is the best option to choose. Just be mindful that you must not go all in to assure the safety of your money unless you will regret it after all.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 02:43:04 PM

I prefer investing and trading since both of them are current profitable for now as most of investors are putting their money in crypto currency so it's a good idea to take an advantage of that.

I agree that both trading and investment can help us if done properly.  Both of them are good and can help us elevate our standard of living.  So I guess it would be a good idea to venture in this two kind of activities.  As long as we have capital, we must take advantage of the opportunity that this two venture gives to us.  We should not ignore any of these two since it is always good to diversify.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:11:11 PM

i do both trading and holding, also lending on poloniex for the risk averse.. way better than lending to random people here  Grin

both were good it will just depend on how we will ork and manage it.
But I do not know what to do. At least stand, at least fall, at least laugh, And I look at the price of Bitcoin and I understand that it will grow from one country to sell it would not be desirable. And I also want to buy more, it means only one thing, I will store and have supper the best prices. I will definitely invest in Bitcoin if additional funds are available.

You are going to do the right thing. If you are not a very experienced trader then forget about trading and just invest in Bitcoin and hold. I bet many traders can testify that if they were not trading at all they would have much more money right now.
Yeah if you do not have any knowledge and skill in trading then you are desperate and use trading. It will be the same as gambling because you just rely on luck to gain. And that would be very risky

traders will not keep their bitcoins, there will always be advantages of trading, the opinion about trading is gambling is a big mistake. Experience and analytical techniques will prove that trading can be very productive and not just luck. They will choose to invest in other businesses and continue their activities as daily traders.
Gambling can never be a good alternative to the trading the trading have a simple rule be patient and be wise use your skills and then relax while in gambling we can never do this because in gambling the skills count is very low the gambling depends mainly on your luck while in trading the luck has a small role to play.
If it is among Trade in gambling and Trade in economy.Trade in economy is required skills , behavior, while in trade in gambling don't required any skills.It is totally goes to your luck that how are you doing.It is all depend on your luck.You i am totally agree with you.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:40:26 PM

It actually depends on what area you are most knowledgeable enough. If you think you know well about trading, then you might consider trading like 70% and 30% on investing or vice versa.  Wink
Thats right dude, many people say that work according to the skills and knowledge you have. Then the profits will follow you .. it is true if you are skilled in a field of trading example. Of course you understand the situation and the risk will be smaller.

Seeker01

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:49:33 PM

Trading and investing are both good but it really depends on your risk appetite. Investing is generally for long term and it takes a lot of patience while trading is buy and sell it for short period of time but trading is more riskier than investing. Study, make goals and access your plan before you decide either trade or invest. 
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:59:13 PM

Trading and investing are both good but it really depends on your risk appetite. Investing is generally for long term and it takes a lot of patience while trading is buy and sell it for short period of time but trading is more riskier than investing. Study, make goals and access your plan before you decide either trade or invest. 

Doing these two is great if you are really decided to put your focus or make cryptocurrency your main source of income. Trading as you've said is more risky than investment, that is right. Trading is on short term unlike investment on long term. Investment is all about predictions and knowledge, trading requires skills, knowledge, effort and focus. Someone really need to decide doing these two because it will really need a lot of attention and effort.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:20:25 AM

Obviously trading...
Both can bring out profit equally but both have different types of characteristics. Trading needs to take more risk than investment, but trading brings more profit than investment, so if you want to make profit then you have to take more risk. The more you take risk the more you make profit...
everything come with risk so does in trading and investing ,
different risk level causing a different potential profit that is not something new ,
trading could be profitable when you skillful enough ,
investment usually for those people who didn't have time enough to actively trade.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:38:03 AM

It's always better to prefer both things. Trading is a good way for you to grow your knowledge while learning on how you will get into the market. While in investing, the risk is also there but you will not be the one who's responsible for your profit not like trading, you will work for your profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:55:55 AM

It's always better to prefer both things. Trading is a good way for you to grow your knowledge while learning on how you will get into the market. While in investing, the risk is also there but you will not be the one who's responsible for your profit not like trading, you will work for your profit.
If you are trading you are also investing as well, you should know that because in both you are taking the risk.
Actually I have an investment which is for long term but I also do trading regularly, I live with bitcoin and I have to trade in order
to make an active income.
NJB18

Activity: 663

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:29:32 AM

If you are trading you are also investing as well, you should know that because in both you are taking the risk.
Actually I have an investment which is for long term but I also do trading regularly, I live with bitcoin and I have to trade in order

That is why I wondered why the question seemed to put investment and trading exclusively from each other. Trading is a form of investment. Also, when you invest, at the end of the day you will have to trade it with fiat when the price is already ripe for selling.

Both also involve risk. What you call investment may connote a long term span. That is a safer way to earn. You are probably implying trading to be a short term investment. It is riskier than what you mean by investment but it provides you an almost instant profit which you may then use to add up to your trading asset.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:41:33 AM

The goodness of investing and trading happens based on the user involved in it. With trading one needs more time to be spent, only then profit making is possible. With investment a minimal profit is assured based on the investment capital. But finding legitimate investment site is not that easy.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:36:14 PM

Trading is a way of investing your money but they have some differences. Just like what I stated above and since you know about it, then you are doing it the right way as you do both things. It's very profitable for everyone to invest while trading as you are maximizing your time and usage of your money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:57:59 PM

The goodness of investing and trading happens based on the user involved in it. With trading one needs more time to be spent, only then profit making is possible. With investment a minimal profit is assured based on the investment capital. But finding legitimate investment site is not that easy.
Thats true dude, lets say you want to use both to get bigger gain. But you should know that to find a legit investment is not an easy thing especially where investing in online? Most online investment places are at risk of a scam. you know that
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:18:11 PM

Trading is a way of investing your money but they have some differences. Just like what I stated above and since you know about it, then you are doing it the right way as you do both things. It's very profitable for everyone to invest while trading as you are maximizing your time and usage of your money.

I think both trading and investing have their own negative points but what you are telling is also good that while trading you can invest which will be more profitable.
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:51:56 PM

I think both trading and investing have their own negative points but what you are telling is also good that while trading you can invest which will be more profitable.
to me i will choose trading, and the reason is that i have good experience in trading altcoin, so i fell more confident while trading.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:18:00 AM

They have flaws and advantages and it's up on how you are going to experience things on these both money making activities.  I would do prefer to trade while investing as it's better way when you have the aim become rich. But don't always think that it will have a positive chart on your portfolio.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:11:25 AM

They have flaws and advantages and it's up on how you are going to experience things on these both money making activities.  I would do prefer to trade while investing as it's better way when you have the aim become rich. But don't always think that it will have a positive chart on your portfolio.
Yes it is more like do not put all your eggs in one basket because if you will just focus in trading and not do investing then you are risking all your money that can potentially lead to a huge loss while if you are well diversified and you have savings, investments and also you are trading then you are financially secured and that is right that not all the times you will earn because there are times that you are doomed and blessed.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: