Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:11:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins  (Read 227421 times)
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:16:22 PM

bitcoin can give us pleasure and wealth. with bitcoin I can earn extra income. I can work at home and earn some money. our dreams will come true thanks to bitcoin. the dream will become a reality.
agree with earlier wealth was a dream for me. but when my friend told me about bitcoin that in addition bitcoin currency is a sophisticated, bitcoin is also a commodity and a lucrative job for you. and I have a lot of work in bitcoin that gave me a fixed income each month.
I hope I can become rich in this world

We would  be definitely rich when  we do have  lots  of  bitcoin  we are  able  to save and would really depend  on   bitcoin price on that  said   year.  All of  us here have  the    high  hopes for  bitcoin  thats  why  we are here  on this forum because  we   believe  on it  and the  potential  of it  on the  long term.  Dreaming of  being   rich  is  normal for us  but we need   to work hard for  it in able   to achieve it.
Only a person with good deal of skills can easily achieve that dream as he can perform any service provided to him anywhere he work and he can ask for more money if he is most experienced in his work and people will pay him higher for his work so he can easily become rich.

katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:25:26 PM

Oh it's now really dream for everyone who uses bitcoin, imagine it's price was cents at first and than it become higher and higher and on 17 november 2013, it was 1200$. Now it's more stable and it's price is 680$. I think now it's really dream to get really rich with bitcoins but if we would brought bitcoins when it was released than dream won't be dream. But I think in future it's price will be much higher than it is now because there will be time when bitcoin will achieve it's limit number.
Yes, the amount of bitcoins is limited and a day will come when all of the bitcoins will be mined and the number of adopters will increase every day so the demand will increase and the price of bitcoin will increase more higher and we all of the users will become rich with bitcoin.
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:35:23 PM

The chance of you getting rich in bitcoin is far less than the chance of you getting rich in real life. There's a lot of opportunities in bitcoin. More and more opportunities are coming up every single day. There's ICO, altcoin trading, signature campaign. But all of them doesn't pay enough to make you rich except when you invest in ICO or in altcoin trading.

Although it doesn't happen that much, there will eventually a coin that doesn't cost that much right now and will skyrocket in the future. An example of this is bitcoin but the time to invest for bitcoin has passed. To become rich using bitcoins, I can only see it possible by investing in an altcoin. You can also build your own company and offer services online but that will require a lot of time, effort, and money.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:45:57 PM

The chance of you getting rich in bitcoin is far less than the chance of you getting rich in real life. There's a lot of opportunities in bitcoin. More and more opportunities are coming up every single day. There's ICO, altcoin trading, signature campaign. But all of them doesn't pay enough to make you rich except when you invest in ICO or in altcoin trading.

Although it doesn't happen that much, there will eventually a coin that doesn't cost that much right now and will skyrocket in the future. An example of this is bitcoin but the time to invest for bitcoin has passed. To become rich using bitcoins, I can only see it possible by investing in an altcoin. You can also build your own company and offer services online but that will require a lot of time, effort, and money.

Yes indeed.. there are a lot of ways / options for you to invest in bitcoins but still you need to put a lot of effort to become rich. Ofcourse when you invest there are ups and downs like in trading you need to predict the value of bitcoin and its very risky too.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:54:29 PM

Yes indeed.. there are a lot of ways / options for you to invest in bitcoins but still you need to put a lot of effort to become rich. Ofcourse when you invest there are ups and downs like in trading you need to predict the value of bitcoin and its very risky too.
Yes need a lot of effort to be able to become rich in bitcoin. Investments can indeed be profitable but as you said, there are ups and downs. We have to get bitcoin in many ways more like of the signature campaign, trade, services, etc. We must try many ways to become rich in bitcoin.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:21:41 PM

Yes need a lot of effort to be able to become rich in bitcoin. Investments can indeed be profitable but as you said, there are ups and downs. We have to get bitcoin in many ways more like of the signature campaign, trade, services, etc. We must try many ways to become rich in bitcoin.
If you do it slowly you have a big chance to be rich in bitcoin but if you do it fast you need to be lucky to be rich in bitcoin and the only way you will need to do to achieve your goal to be rich fast is just to gamble and hope you will hit a big jackpot win.

There's many method actually but choose the safest one and take it slowly but sure.
Pitchblackroom

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 04:56:09 PM

This dream is such an ambitious dream, since it is pretty much a lot of luck and gambling and hope that the currency won't die out.
Could you make some decent money in the short run with some good investments? Yes I believe you can, but beyond that it gets much harder to make big money

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
epitome

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 06:50:40 PM

it is not possible to earn a huge amount of money with bitcoin unless and until you have invested in mining or invested in purchasing coins for trading other than that i don't think there is a short cut to get rich with bitcoins
barbara44

Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 08:41:24 PM

Oh it's now really dream for everyone who uses bitcoin, imagine it's price was cents at first and than it become higher and higher and on 17 november 2013, it was 1200$. Now it's more stable and it's price is 680$. I think now it's really dream to get really rich with bitcoins but if we would brought bitcoins when it was released than dream won't be dream. But I think in future it's price will be much higher than it is now because there will be time when bitcoin will achieve it's limit number.
We will be rich if we will continue to support bitcoin and I say that it is not too late to invest as this current price now which are rising might even come to the point that it will reach to $10,000, but that would not be easy, and our trust will tested as along the way there are many trials and I hope we can still hold and stay.
If we will be with bitcoin and larger companies will support bitcoin then it will not be hard for bitcoin to reach that value and will attain that value sooner and if we started to invest in other coins and we focus on other things then it will be hard for bitcoin to reach that high value.

PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 09:18:50 PM

When the price of Bitcoin is growing rapidly so, the dream to get rich using Bitcoin gets closer) I dream to collect as many Bitcoins, that they bring me a passive income
For that you have two ways :
One is to buy bitcoins with your available money or convert your other assets to bitcoin.
The other way is to start any job from where you will get paid in bitcoin and save all of them and one day you will see that you are rich with your bitcoins.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 11:00:04 PM

When the price of Bitcoin is growing rapidly so, the dream to get rich using Bitcoin gets closer) I dream to collect as many Bitcoins, that they bring me a passive income
One is to buy bitcoins with your available money or convert your other assets to bitcoin.
The other way is to start any job from where you will get paid in bitcoin and save all of them and one day you will see that you are rich with your bitcoins.

I think the dream of getting rich with bitcoins is a bit expensive now.  We won't see any bitcoin for $1 now or for the next years.  So if you want to get rich with bitcoin then you first need to get rich with fiat money to buy lots of bitcoin and cashout when the selling price is met. 

I like the second approach where you can get bitcoin by using your skills, time and effort.  This is less expensive but not the cheapest because you will spend all your aces (skills , time, effort) to become rich with bitcoin in this method.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 03:47:00 AM

I think the dream of getting rich with bitcoins is a bit expensive now.  We won't see any bitcoin for $1 now or for the next years.  So if you want to get rich with bitcoin then you first need to get rich with fiat money to buy lots of bitcoin and cashout when the selling price is met. 

I like the second approach where you can get bitcoin by using your skills, time and effort.  This is less expensive but not the cheapest because you will spend all your aces (skills , time, effort) to become rich with bitcoin in this method.

Well yeah though i haven't heard of any companies paying in btc yet, it would be a very good idea to work for bitcoin. I also am investing some of my savings as i believe btc will continue to rise even next year

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Ronxawala

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 06:37:43 AM

I do not know whether you can get rich using only Bitcoins. But in its investment portfolio I have included cryptocurrency. I think this is a very promising direction
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 08:04:30 AM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

Being rich with bitcoin is not easy and if we haven't bought bitcoin when the price was really cheap at one or two digits then we can't expect much.

I think that most of us have tried investments, exchanges and some other things and we got scammed and we have lost money, my balance is positive even though I had huge lost in the past but we should not look back and continue the work.
ariesjia

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 08:07:48 AM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

Being rich with bitcoin is not easy and if we haven't bought bitcoin when the price was really cheap at one or two digits then we can't expect much.

I think that most of us have tried investments, exchanges and some other things and we got scammed and we have lost money, my balance is positive even though I had huge lost in the past but we should not look back and continue the work.

Yes and our greedy nature was responsible for loosing money in the past as we were looking for quick money and for the same reason we invested in ponzi sites and even gambled with our bitcoins but we should ignore that and keep on collecting as many coins as possible and if price reaches to the moon in future then it can surely make us rich if we have managed to save descent amount of bitcoins.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 08:20:49 AM

it is not possible to earn a huge amount of money with bitcoin unless and until you have invested in mining or invested in purchasing coins for trading other than that i don't think there is a short cut to get rich with bitcoins
I think as for methods that you do could make you rich if you're willing to work hard, even though you use the faucet could be rich if you're willing to try work hard

Wolf_Pack

Activity: 386

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 08:23:36 AM

I think as for methods that you do could make you rich if you're willing to work hard, even though you use the faucet could be rich if you're willing to try work hard

I don't think that faucets can make you rich in future as the payouts are too low but if you would be earning from faucets in the past then things would have been different as many faucets sites used to pay huge amount initially but as price started to rise they reduced the rates and now the earning from faucets will be in peanuts so I don't think that its a smart move to make.

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
A-Self Evolving Virtual World
Built on Top of Blockchain
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 08:30:28 AM

Well my dream is that all my stored Bitcoin at the right time and price will be converted to Fiat, I am a little optimistic about that part as it had reach to over 1000$ per Bitcoin now it is back to 700$ which is still Far, but it still means I can earn more bitcoin before selling it at the right price. Well it is a decent way on how to maximize my profit anyway.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 03:21:04 PM

bitcoin can give us pleasure and wealth. with bitcoin I can earn extra income. I can work at home and earn some money. our dreams will come true thanks to bitcoin. the dream will become a reality.
agree with earlier wealth was a dream for me. but when my friend told me about bitcoin that in addition bitcoin currency is a sophisticated, bitcoin is also a commodity and a lucrative job for you. and I have a lot of work in bitcoin that gave me a fixed income each month.
I hope I can become rich in this world

We would  be definitely rich when  we do have  lots  of  bitcoin  we are  able  to save and would really depend  on   bitcoin price on that  said   year.  All of  us here have  the    high  hopes for  bitcoin  thats  why  we are here  on this forum because  we   believe  on it  and the  potential  of it  on the  long term.  Dreaming of  being   rich  is  normal for us  but we need   to work hard for  it in able   to achieve it.
Only a person with good deal of skills can easily achieve that dream as he can perform any service provided to him anywhere he work and he can ask for more money if he is most experienced in his work and people will pay him higher for his work so he can easily become rich.
Yes, experience, skill, hardworking and trust really matter in every work you do, if you keep these qualities you will surely make it to any level you never think you can which can be a very good source of riches in the shortest time possible.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Merit: 1358

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 05:04:11 PM

Dream of getting rich with bitcoin will stay as dream for a while.
Bitcoin is already popular and huge jumps are thing of a past.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: