Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:05:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins  (Read 227413 times)
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:35:23 PM

I earn almost .2 btc a month i think or less than .2 bitcoin there's no stable income in bitcoin because i have my own hobbies and that hobbies is playing gambling and drinking liquor everynight. is it sounds boring ? but that's my life . my life is a big joke but still im keeping to live on with some creepy people around me . much better if i could get rich by inventing some device or some thing like that that could earn bitcoin everyday without any help of me. lol
That is a problem you have a dream of being rich by creating a device for you to patent with but even if you are earning .2 Bitcoin a month you still manage to spend your money in gambling and Liquor. Imagine how much you will save if you stop doing your bad habits. You will have a lot of money to actually fund your research regarding the device you want to build. Because right now I am just seeing a man who is just saying words with no meaning in his mouth.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mbokani

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:55:38 PM

In the 1 year i have been using bitcoins i can proudly say i earned a good decent amount to spend for my self.I have bought my super gaming computer all out of bitcoins and my dream mountain bike.And now im saving for my future using bitcoins
It is good to see people living their dream with the help of bitcoin and it is really the find of the century which gave power to the common man to make a living from the technological aspects and i must say that the inventor must be honored with a Nobel prize for economics for this find if at all if he is willing to come out of the mask,you can always dream to get rich and if you are good at investments then you are able to make a good amount of money with bitcoin.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 01:00:07 PM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
When I heard about bitcoin for the first time, I got very excited and considered it my way to riches.I thought if I could accumulate 100 btc,I would be millionaire.
Only if I knew it is not easy for everyone to earn and accumulate 100 btc.
I wish I would have joined earlier when btc was less than $1.
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:05:26 PM

I earn almost .2 btc a month i think or less than .2 bitcoin there's no stable income in bitcoin because i have my own hobbies and that hobbies is playing gambling and drinking liquor everynight. is it sounds boring ? but that's my life . my life is a big joke but still im keeping to live on with some creepy people around me . much better if i could get rich by inventing some device or some thing like that that could earn bitcoin everyday without any help of me. lol
That is a good life you got there,hope you provide your private key to your relatives or families since you are having a habit of drinking daily,you never know what your future holds.  Tongue Good luck inventing some magic box so that you become rich. Personally i do not have any dream of getting rich with bitcoins.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:54:24 PM

In the 1 year i have been using bitcoins i can proudly say i earned a good decent amount to spend for my self.I have bought my super gaming computer all out of bitcoins and my dream mountain bike.And now im saving for my future using bitcoins

Even just putting a bit of savings into bitcoin each week/month makes sure you're saving it, and the price increase is just an added bonus.

I could rarely safe up lots of money on a bank account, but with bitcoin it's much easier, because i'm less inclined to spend it.
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:09:51 PM

It's not btc but I think maybe zcash can be rich.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:29:59 PM

cryptocurrency trading full of unexpected move , the latest shocking price movement altcoin are xbc it has been moved up 3000 percent two days ago . which means if you follow that altcoin since in the lowest price you have a chance to gain 300 times of your capital , imagine if you put 10 bitcoin only there , it will be 3,000 bitcoin! your mission to become rich accomplished!

More like a pump and dump to me however it is much more stable with forex. Sometimes there is an unexpected things in forex as well however it is much more dangerous to leave your money in a pump and dump altcoin when you sleep. You never know when will those altcoin drop down when the whale decided to dump
you can set a buy and sell position lol , so you are free to sleep!

pumping / dumping altcoin are much more easy to control rather than in forex of course because it has smaller scale , but the risk worth to take when you trade on altcoin , it has fast movement compared to forex that really slow and of course required bigger capital to start to reach your goal.
Trading altcoin is better than forex because it can be manipulated which is a good thing for those people who got a lot of money because they have the power to control the market and make the biggest possible profit they can have. Forex is more like professional field and it will not suit for altcoin traders since it is more volatile and the price moves every minutes, so it is very risky.
i think there a lot of forex trader do trade altcoin at the same time , and there is no problem about it. everything can be learned , so as time goes by even the forex trader can adapt into something new like an altcoin market , risk are something that every trader undersand well , no big deal.

the higher risk you take to achieve your wish to become a billionaire through bitcoin then you may closer to get it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 11:50:42 PM

to me i think still the oppotunity i still there if a person want to become rhic from gambling he a esiy ask money fronm trdng atcoin
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:35:06 AM

I also get a lot of changes when using bitcoin, profits I make from bitcoin really changed my life. I can buy a lot of stuff. but it can not be said to be rich
OrangeP

Activity: 358

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:39:41 AM

Who did set up all these zcash troll bots?

Hottest Coins: Decred, ZCoin, Waves
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:36:18 AM

Who did set up all these zcash troll bots?
Time is already up for zcash pump, now the price is lower already, I saw the last time when it pump, I was wondering what happen
to the traders who bought when the price pump up. Should be a big lose for them and now they have to wait to pump again.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:53:08 AM

I also get a lot of changes when using bitcoin, profits I make from bitcoin really changed my life. I can buy a lot of stuff. but it can not be said to be rich
Good for you dude, at least you are making a great journey with bitcoin, there are still more rooms to grow and eventually your profit will increase in time.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:09:16 AM

Good for you dude, at least you are making a great journey with bitcoin, there are still more rooms to grow and eventually your profit will increase in time.
Yes, unless we are gambling or something there is really a way to find bitcoin easily. The best use of bitcoin is to obtain it through transfers from our local fiat currency and then use it in my opinion.

The only exception is getting money through trading. That is actually a profitable buisness. And I would recommend a bot like the Gunbot advertised on the site which takes the manual part out and lets you be trading all the time. You should definitely check that out.
fanita

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:33:21 AM

yes it is all the dreams of those who want to be rich like where do I get rich?

I can be rich together bitcoin because I am sure, and you can, too.

Pangia

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:35:33 AM

Getting rich with bitcoins seems to be difficult for me as to get rich I should also have enough number of bitcoins in my wallet which is totally missing at a moment and I don't think I would be able to have more coins in future too so I am satisfied with whatever small earnings I am getting from it instead of dreaming too big.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:19:13 PM

It is good to see people living their dream with the help of bitcoin and it is really the find of the century which gave power to the common man to make a living from the technological aspects and i must say that the inventor must be honored with a Nobel prize for economics for this find if at all if he is willing to come out of the mask,you can always dream to get rich and if you are good at investments then you are able to make a good amount of money with bitcoin.

I wouldn't really call a bitcoin a "common man". I'd call him a bitcoin user nonetheless. He has all the knowledge needed to earn bitcoins, whatever method he's doing. All bitcoin users have to acquire lots of knowledge about bitcoin in order to reach the success that he wants. This is quite the same as all the other fields that there is in the world. For example, a teacher has to go to college to get a degree to teach and at the same time to get the knowledge that's necessary to teach. Bitcoin users, on the other hand, while not having a proper education, we need to do tons of research about bitcoin first before we can actually do anything with it.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:06:21 PM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

I just tried gambling and trading after earning some bitcoin in signature campaign, I lose money from both so I didn't hesitate no more to stop it. Now I am just saving for study purposes and to support my music career. All thanks to this forum I can do what I want now.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Pangia

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:46:58 PM

I just tried gambling and trading after earning some bitcoin in signature campaign, I lose money from both so I didn't hesitate no more to stop it. Now I am just saving for study purposes and to support my music career. All thanks to this forum I can do what I want now.

Its good to see that you have learnt from your mistake and now have stopped gambling but this is the most common mistake committed by all of us when we are new to bitcoin as we have a feeling that with gambling we will double our coins quickly but it never happens.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 07:44:13 PM

Well if you can wait until 2030, probably you can really get rich with Bitcoin if the prediction is correct or even just a 10th of the predictions price which is $50,000 and from now until 2030 (13 years) of saving BTC I am sure you will have more than 3 or 4 whole BTC.  and that will sum up to 150k - 200k USD which is quite big amount.
CoinThinker

Activity: 462

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 07:48:03 PM

Well if you can wait until 2030, probably you can really get rich with Bitcoin if the prediction is correct or even just a 10th of the predictions price which is $50,000 and from now until 2030 (13 years) of saving BTC I am sure you will have more than 3 or 4 whole BTC.  and that will sum up to 150k - 200k USD which is quite big amount.

That is a possibility that bitcoin can achieve that price in future and I believe that its very much easy to earn bitcoins at a moment but when price will cross 2000 or 5000 usd at that time it will be very hard even to earn a small portion of bitcoins.

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: