Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:05:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins  (Read 227413 times)
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:38:34 PM

Way back this past year i got some big losses in bitcoins because of trading i cant manage my time to saw my trades everyday so i end up losing ,but now getting back on track i earn a decent amounts .
The dream of getting rich in bitcoins is everyone's dream it is why we use bitcoins not only to secure our needs in life and for our future .Then if we are lucky to become rich on it why not and it is attainable because this bitcoins is the past way to earn money in a legit ways online or in real businesses.

I also lost some Bitcoins but it was when Cryptsy folded. I still haven't recovered from that but I'm working my way back mainly through trading and lending.
do not give up life is like that, sometimes below and sometimes above. The key is to be patient and keep working hard. if you want to do that. I'm sure your dream will be achieved

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:59:07 AM

Dreams - will remain empty if you sit and do nothing to implement them. If you want to become rich, become one. And bitcoin is a very good tool for achieving such goals
yes you need to remain too much active if you want to make money from bitcoin. you need to invest some of your money in trading alt coin and from there you can get a good profit, but you must need to take active part in trading alt coin.
Yes that is self explanatory, if you are not active in trading altcoins or any kind of business that you are into then you will not make profit because you are just like a lazy boy waiting under the tree for the fruits fall down instead of getting it by climbing a tree. Being active and being patient and different kind of work will pay off to your if you just keep doing it.
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:22:27 PM

Dreams - will remain empty if you sit and do nothing to implement them. If you want to become rich, become one. And bitcoin is a very good tool for achieving such goals
yes you need to remain too much active if you want to make money from bitcoin. you need to invest some of your money in trading alt coin and from there you can get a good profit, but you must need to take active part in trading alt coin.
bitcoin is a good method to get rich. true, you can not be rich just to relax you have to work hard you can take advantage of the ease of getting bitcoin to be rich
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:47:04 PM

The reality of that dream is gone now that most people know the importance of Bitcoin. People are always on the look out for any bit of news or development around the bitcoin. I really don't see that chance of anyone getting so rich any more from the Bitcoin gains as was in the past. And anyone buying that coins around the current price is doomed for a great financial loss because it's most likely the price must crash before going up again (that is if it can).

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:24:21 PM

bitcoin is a good method to get rich. true, you can not be rich just to relax you have to work hard you can take advantage of the ease of getting bitcoin to be rich

There are people already who got rich with bitcoin, thus it is true we have a chance to be rich, however that depends on our effort and performance as we need to be very smart to take advantage on the new system. By holding alone with a decent capital, it gives already a chance to be rich, the value that we are seeing now is still very cheap, we can hold for longer time and when progress continues, we will certainly become rich.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
krisnt80

Activity: 729

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:16:39 PM

Bitcoin value wont raise very in the short period as what happened on the last two years, it went from 250-1200 dollars, that were a good time to invest. In maybe around 12-20 years i believe bitcoin will reach 4000-5000 dollars, soo investing now and accumulate might be a good solution.
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:38:26 PM

The problem with some people is they want to use bitcoin to get rich but either they get bitcoin and save it and hope for it to like jump to $10000 in one month or they rush and put their money on gambling and think they can get rich that way.

The thing is if you want to make good money from bitcoin and eventually get rich you need to be patient and not rush it, just like anything out there you need to invest time into it and  it will give you back.

savioroshan

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:31:11 PM

To get rich with bitcoins is not very easy nowadays. Those who bought bitcoins 3 years back, offcourse they will be rich if they still have it in their wallet. Nowadays its really difficult. Just look at the price of bitcoins. To get one you need nearly 1200 dollars. And its not that easy to get that.If we buy bitcoin for 1200 dollars, there is no guarentee that its price will increase.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:57:32 PM

Being rich with bitcoin is just easy if you have a lot of money because if i have a lot of money, i will just buy a lot of bitcoins and spend all my million dollar in bitcoin and keep it on a hardware wallet so i will be safe and i will just touch my bitcoins when the price reach at least $5,000 then i will be rich when that happen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bytecoin101

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:19:43 PM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

People get hooked in with fraudulent websites like bitrush. Wich was mienrgates fault for advertising it.

You could get rich, cryptocurrency stocks are great to invest in.  I earned 0.003 BTC in a few hours, but then I lost them Sad But I never went under profit, I was always either neutral or with profitt.

Here is my tip: Do not get hooked into scamful websites. NEVER trust websites that claim to give you so much bitcoins, that they will be multiplied in a week.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:47:02 PM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

People get hooked in with fraudulent websites like bitrush. Wich was mienrgates fault for advertising it.

You could get rich, cryptocurrency stocks are great to invest in.  I earned 0.003 BTC in a few hours, but then I lost them Sad But I never went under profit, I was always either neutral or with profitt.

Here is my tip: Do not get hooked into scamful websites. NEVER trust websites that claim to give you so much bitcoins, that they will be multiplied in a week.

Doubler site isn't it? I never invested in such scam websites because I know that they will not give back the bitcoin you deposited. Lucky are those who have invested at the top, because they are the first one to benefited in this kind of setup. You really get rich through bitcoin though, put a good amount of bitcoin in your wallet like a investment and let it there for many years like a saving.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:23:17 PM

until today, I dream about it has not changed. perhaps, with bitcoin, I could become rich. Well, it looks quite easy to get bitcoin in comparison with other types of flying businesses on the internet. Well, this makes me can make money comparable to what I'm doing. I will try to become rich.
It is hard to live in bitcoin you will never rich if your source of income is only bitcoin. .
If you are dreaming you should be motivated and do some alternative ways and if you save more bitcoins don't think that your bitcoin will never exhausted. should stay find a way to earn andmulti tasker..
FeelingVER

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:03:23 PM

I no longer believe in it. The rich can become one who already has wealth. And the poor simply have nothing to invest and they remain poor.
Yes, with bitcoin, those who bought it four years ago got rich and kept
Nagadota

Activity: 574

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 09:11:46 PM

I no longer believe in it. The rich can become one who already has wealth. And the poor simply have nothing to invest and they remain poor.
But they only gained money because more people put their money in.  It's not a Ponzi scheme of course but it isn't something theoretically infinite like interest, and most people will rightly be conservative with their money on such a new technology.

Colt22

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:48:11 PM

You are wrong as the poor have their hands and they can work hard to get some money and in that way he can start from smaller steps and then one day he will also have a good capital to invest and with that he will be able to become rich as like the other rich people.
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:22:32 PM

You are wrong as the poor have their hands and they can work hard to get some money and in that way he can start from smaller steps and then one day he will also have a good capital to invest and with that he will be able to become rich as like the other rich people.
Yes, I agree with you, By working poor people's can will be rich people. Step by step they can get some capital like you said, And they invest and one day they can be rich like rich man nowadays, They can do it. As bill Gates said: "If you are born poor it is not your fault. If you die poor it is your fault.".

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:20:25 AM

Yes, I agree with you, By working poor people's can will be rich people. Step by step they can get some capital like you said, And they invest and one day they can be rich like rich man nowadays, They can do it. As bill Gates said: "If you are born poor it is not your fault. If you die poor it is your fault.".
Yeah that is the real thing that we need to apply to our self and that is dedication. Dedication to get out from being poor by working a lot not only in bitcoin but also in our regular work and daily life. There is a lot of things that we can to be able to get rich not only in bitcoin but there is a lot more ways, we just need to be patient in finding those ways.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:05:22 AM

Bitcoins seems to be one of the best way to get rich. I have seen two three stories on bitcoin blog where these guys bought bitcoins like at the rate of pennies back when bitcoin just started in the market. Today they have like billions of buck in their pockets. I think we can do that too. But it's too risky at this point when bitcoin is so much saturated.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:23:25 AM

Bitcoins seems to be one of the best way to get rich. I have seen two three stories on bitcoin blog where these guys bought bitcoins like at the rate of pennies back when bitcoin just started in the market. Today they have like billions of buck in their pockets. I think we can do that too. But it's too risky at this point when bitcoin is so much saturated.
I do Not think so, when People reallise that bitcoin will makes their life more practically, I think there are would be much more new people will us bitcoin. If the users of bitcoin is keep increasing the price will continue to rise. Do not forget that bitcoin is so volatile, It is price can go up anytime. We will be the part of lucky people if still believe in bitcoin. Thats my oppinion.

Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:05:13 AM

With the way Bitcoin is behaving now which is always climbing upward, I am sure many people are getting their wallets fattened. In 2017, many experts are predicting that Bitcoin would be having its own banner year and so we expect the value of Bitcoin to be on the upswing. It is really the best time to get involved with Bitcoin as the international markets are getting curious with this number one cryptocurrency.

Best time to get involved in Bitcoin (investment wise) was when the price was sitting below $500 for such a long time. I remember how bored/frustrated people were when the price was stuck below $300 for quite a while. While people were annoyed, I used that opportunity to buy as many coins as possible. That's why I am experiencing very happy times right now. Patience is paying off.

That was a nice move. Instead of being frustrated, you use that situation where the price of bitcoin is very low as an advantage to buy bitcoin. How I wished that I knew bitcoin at that time. I could have spent money buying bitcoin also at a low price.

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: