Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:29:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Save the earth or not
Yes, individuals must solve it - 163 (61.7%)
Yes, governments must solve it - 39 (14.8%)
Yes, companies must solve it - 9 (3.4%)
Maybe, God/Allah will decide - 13 (4.9%)
No, we can not do anything - 11 (4.2%)
No, bye bye cruel world - 10 (3.8%)
No, government is behind the destruction - 6 (2.3%)
Other - 13 (4.9%)
Total Voters: 264

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Save the planet or not  (Read 40399 times)
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:28:56 PM

I voted the individual must solve it and many agreed on my vote,individuals made a lot of contribution to the global warming because of their actions that can harm the planet,if all individuals are mindful of the effects,each one will do action to save this planet..

CroIsPro

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:24:08 PM

Hi please unlock pool because there is no number which have winned this many have 33.33% so I think that we need more votes.I think make army attack to Ame rican ,and Europe countries can fix problem.We need situaction similar to Turkey but where army and local pupils will go together to destroy corrupted governments.
techfm86

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:26:09 PM

Where and how can we live if we don't do it?
virtualx (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:29:27 PM

Hi please unlock pool because there is no number which have winned this many have 33.33% so I think that we need more votes.I think make army attack to Ame rican ,and Europe countries can fix problem.We need situaction similar to Turkey but where army and local pupils will go together to destroy corrupted governments.
Why would a nuclear war save the planet? Explain your logic? Huh I added options "other"

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:35:49 PM

I think global warming will be more triggered in this plannet because population is increasing day by day and more power electricity are running day by day.. and now also miners are eating a large cost of electricity that  can destroy our earth thats why we are experiencing of very hot places or very cold or rainy days..
Only we are people can be save our plannet. if we can not use electricity it can help plannet.. but te problem we need this power..
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:48:09 AM

I think global warming will be more triggered in this plannet because population is increasing day by day and more power electricity are running day by day.. and now also miners are eating a large cost of electricity that  can destroy our earth thats why we are experiencing of very hot places or very cold or rainy days..
Only we are people can be save our plannet. if we can not use electricity it can help plannet.. but te problem we need this power..

Then again, satellite measurements tell us the Earth has not shown any statistically significant warming in about twenty years.

So maybe you are wrong on your premises in the entirety.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 01:39:19 AM

We individuals even government officials, all of us must solve it. We are the cause why is the earth is dying, look at the country of China. They have a billion people there and still rapidly growing, their environment is now destroyed. We humans must discipline ourselves. A simple throwing your trash into a correct trashcan is easy to do. Do not smoke and continue planting trees, and stop creating nuclear plants and any materials related in radiation. Our creator created us and this planet, let's not destroy our planet so that that we do not destroy ourselves.
Kvazimoda

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 09:16:48 AM

We individuals even government officials, all of us must solve it. We are the cause why is the earth is dying, look at the country of China. They have a billion people there and still rapidly growing, their environment is now destroyed. We humans must discipline ourselves. A simple throwing your trash into a correct trashcan is easy to do. Do not smoke and continue planting trees, and stop creating nuclear plants and any materials related in radiation. Our creator created us and this planet, let's not destroy our planet so that that we do not destroy ourselves.
Actually, I agree with you. Only China and here ?! Environmental disasters occur everywhere. That's just about it or ignore. Or just try to work around this theme party. Only when it is not possible to hide the fact of the tragedy. Before the inhabitants of the earth begins to dawn on a powder keg, in fact we are sitting.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:17:45 PM

You are anti-nuclear power and purport to be the Planet Savior?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:20:40 PM

....Ice age is unpreventable.

Well, make your mind up....

Which is it?

Ice age or hothouse?

If you can't figure that one out, why should anyone believe a climate alarmist?

You don't seem to understand what global-warming actually is.
Planet like ours, water planet, cant go warmer and warmer indefinitely. (unless the Sun will start to swell but this event is still long ahead)
At some point a critical mass of heat will be breached, this is due the fact of greenhouse effect, warming leads to global icing. In fact our Earth should be called Ice, at least that what it was for the most part of its history. More detailed story here. or here

None of what you have said is true. 

Ice ages are caused by periodic orbital pertubations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milankovitch_cycles
ivan.daineko23

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:46:45 PM

You are anti-nuclear power and purport to be the Planet Savior?
At this time, we can say that the future can be without nuclear power. Already, there are not enough alternative sources of energy. In another case. It is not beneficial to the people who really rule the world. Due to the fact that they will suffer great losses.
Gimpeline

Activity: 555

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:27:34 PM

The planet is fine. It's been thru far worse than us.
We  on the other hand might be screwed.
The planet will live on with or without humans and I don't think it will miss us
RealityTruth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:29:15 PM

God will give a new world to those who believe in Jesus. This one will be soon destroyed.

Gimpeline

Activity: 555

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:33:08 PM

God will give a new world to those who believe in Jesus. This one will be soon destroyed.

And people wonder why we say religion is dangerous....
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:24:46 PM

Knowing man kind we have a gentle kind side - but overall we have a parasitic mind based on our history destroying everything lol.

So basically if I had to bet on the global warming and everything else - yeah it`ll be a bad turn out how its now but way worse.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 10:35:22 PM

I think taking care of the Earth is important to our well-being. We should all realize that the Earth is our home and it’s time for us to appreciate, love, and respect our home. We should not take our mother earth for granted, we all have a part in saving it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:33:48 PM

Pangea Broke Apart As Fast As Fingernails Grow

Hang on to your land masses: we now know that the continents split apart in a big hurry.

Read more and watch video at http://www.popsci.com/pangea-broke-apart-as-fast-as-fingernails-grow.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Sontoloyo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 04:06:29 AM

Every peoples, companies and goverment must fast response about global warming. I sure if this condition not extrem step, in 100 years again the the vast of our earth only 20%
Mauser

Activity: 1834
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:12:03 AM

I voted the individual must solve it and many agreed on my vote,individuals made a lot of contribution to the global warming because of their actions that can harm the planet,if all individuals are mindful of the effects,each one will do action to save this planet..

That is good. Last time I checked the thread the people "No nothing can be done" were leading this poll. Looks like the world friendly people finally woke up.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 10:49:58 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2016, 11:10:23 AM by BADecker

That is good. Last time I checked the thread the people "No nothing can be done" were leading this poll. Looks like the world friendly people finally woke up.

People can grunt until they are blue in the face. But if the planet decides to further pangea, or to reverse pangea, all the grunting in the world isn't going to change things. Besides, one good volcanic "burp" spews out way more stuff in favor of global warming - or against it - than all the pollution of mankind could think of doing over all time.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: