Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:50:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: --- ChainWorks Industries ---  (Read 56500 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:28:10 AM

feel free to take your time dev im just new here and as i read your plan im excited to see how will you implement and how this project will succeed
good luck and please let us know if when will you finish those things that is needed for this project to work out
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crysx (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 07:01:24 AM

feel free to take your time dev im just new here and as i read your plan im excited to see how will you implement and how this project will succeed
good luck and please let us know if when will you finish those things that is needed for this project to work out

very much appreciated ...

there is much to do - but there is much in WHAT we are doing ...

because cwi is the umbrella for the collection of projects we are involved in - this means the time frame will always be sliced up with the projects at hand ...

right now - the granite project ( also our flagship project ) is on the agenda ...

the projects that are actually 'ours' -will always be on the forefront ...

but that does not mean that we shelve the projects that we support - quite the contrary ... we support for projects that we have no ownership of - purely because they are a worthwhile project to support ... some of these projects are actually the core dev own projects - and are proud to be in support of them as well ...

however - the communities support - the investors ( in and out of crypto ) support - and your individual support is always appreciated ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:37:34 AM

because cwi is the umbrella for the collection of projects we are involved in - this means the time frame will always be sliced up with the projects at hand ...

right now - the granite project ( also our flagship project ) is on the agenda ...

but that does not mean that we shelve the projects that we support - quite the contrary ... we support for projects that we have no ownership of - purely because they are a worthwhile project to support ... some of these projects are actually the core dev own projects - and are proud to be in support of them as well ...

however - the communities support - the investors ( in and out of crypto ) support - and your individual support is always appreciated ...

#crysx
Nice to have you around - I like the way you use words  Wink
"there is much to do - but there is much in WHAT we are doing ..."

crysx (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 10:18:01 AM

#crysx
Nice to have you around - I like the way you use words  Wink
"there is much to do - but there is much in WHAT we are doing ..."

tanx greedyjohn ...

you as a long term supporter knows the commitment level i have with this - and as such have team members that are just as committed to the success of the modules they work on ...

we dont do thing by halves - and so - the 'what' we are doing is VERY important to us ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
crysx (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 06:07:30 AM

hi all ...

update ...

the chainworksindustries.com domain nameservers have been successfully changed - and the service has finished propagating worldwide ...
the chainworksindustries.com dns names have been assigned and is currently fully functional worldwide ...
the chainworksindustries.com website is currently being planned and designed ...
the granitecoin.com dns system will be slowly shutdown - but the domain itself will remain ...
the inhouse projects will be assigned separate pages within the website - and have already been assigned dedicated servers and systems for each project ...
the external projects that cwi support - will have their own area dedicated within the website also ...
my friend and business associate ( in fact - he and his brothers ) which takes care of the business matters - will be organizing all the business affairs from domain registrations to business registrations and payments to the upkeep of that side of this enterprise ... especially the money side ...

the entire infrastructure is being rebuild from the ground up ... especially - but not limited to - the granite seednodes and seednodes for the projects we support ...

the rebuild of the infrastructure requires a massive amount of effort - time - and a huge amount of money to under go the revamp ... so time and patience is what is asked ...

this will include 25 new seednode systems - distributed worldwide in various datacenters ...
the incorporation of the seednodes within the website ...
much more vps systems / nodes to cater for the growing size of the projects we are doing ...
the pool system ( already in alpha with currently the lodiff stratums active - about to go beta when the hidiff stratums are in place ) to be integrated into the web site ...
theshop will also be incorporated within the chainworks industries website - and is undergoing a full transformation - which should be in alpha to be tested in the coming months ...
thefarm undergoing a full revamp and complete upgrade - which will make it one of the larger gpu farms in the southern hemisphere ... this is an entity all its own ...

thefarm itself is a single working unit - but will soon comprise of segments of miners ...

these already include nvidia gpu - amd gpu ( will go live in the coming months ) ... but will also contain the asic range of miners - asic sha256 - asic scrypt ... and will have a dedicated segment to thefarm which will be primarily for the multialgo asic miners - currently the baikal miners ( and similar in the near furture ) - classed under the 'asic combo' miners x11 / x13 / x14 / x15 / quark / quibit ...

ALL these segments of thefarm will be running soon - while currently only the nvidia segment is functional and getting a full software / hardware revamp next month ... the complete nvidia gpu upgrade will not happen until the 1080ti and above is released ...

ultimately - we will be funneling these systems through a rental system - that the communities will have access to also ... and the ultimate goal of integrating it all - wallets sized and accessible anywhere via the wallets ...

we will cover a great deal more where and when we can ...

2016 was the base build - the foundation of the future of cwi ...
2017 will be the year that we start to build on that foundation - and make cwi a player on a global scale ...

much more work to be done - and theteam will not stop until we can get everything running and fully functional ...

i may even change the way i write to the formal grammatically correctness of the english format i normally have in the 'real life' world ... maybe Wink ...

tanx ...

#crysx

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 06:12:17 AM

Lets see how this turns out, though we are about to enter a very messy Global Economy.

crysx (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 06:14:13 AM

Lets see how this turns out, though we are about to enter a very messy Global Economy.

the entire suite of projects are being built with this very fact in mind mate ...

#crysx

crysx (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 11:56:10 PM

hi all ...

all dns is fully functional ...

new granite seednodes have now been hardcoded into the core grn code ...

there are 7seednodes currently - with the provision for the full 25seednodes when the new nodes come online in the coming months ... ALL these nodes are cwi owned ( inhouse ) - and the new seednodes will be provisioned when the systems are allocated to the different datacenters worldwide - for full distributed seeding 'just in case' any of the datacenters fall over for any reason ...

today ill be working on the b3coin compile - as well as the nevacoin compile ... we are happy to be supporting active projects like these - with active devs who are giving their support to us also - by promoting our flagship project - granite ( grn ) - their communities and threads ...

tomorrow i will be taking the day off - as i have worked through the weekend to get a lot of backend issue rectified ... i need a rest ...

steven ( our core dev ) is working on a paper wallet for granite - and this will be available very shortly for use ... the base code is complete - and testing is underway ...

we are also working very closely with our isp - and the backbone systems are under review ... this means we will start work on these systems and the full backend revamp will start as soon as a this ( and a few other attached works-in-progress ) is finalized ... this includes the seednodes mentioned above ...

tanx ...

#crysx

crysx (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 12:07:49 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2016, 12:18:19 PM by crysx

hi all ...

updating and upgrading the granite seednodes - as well as doing a full maintenance of the nodes themselves ...

so all will be finished in a few hours ...

the daemons will be recompiled and a fresh blockchain resynced on all the seeds - to make way for the full upgrade of the seednode count and distribution - when the new systems are organized and come online ...

next in line will be the ozziecoin daemons - as the new seednode dns will be hardcoded into the wallet there also ...

then the build of the evergreencoin ( egc ) backup nodes ...

we have progress with the b3coin ( b3 ) update from josh which ill try and sort out as soon as i get a break ... if the compile goes ahead - seednodes will be built - and the dns hardcoded into the source ... the nevacoin ( neva ) build finished successfully ... so if we can establish the seednodes soon - the deal will probably go ahead now with krill ( nevacoin dev ) to have hardcoded nodes in nevacoin wallets / daemons also ...

we are planning a massive build with the infrastructure in the coming months - so please be sure to look out for the notices here for them ...

this includes the pool system ( aka - thepool ) which will be moved to 'beta' when the hidiff stratums are built next week ... we are also in discussion with the dev that writes the python stratums ( unsure if he wants to be named here - i didnt ask ) - for a better built back end stratum system for thepool ...

off to finish the seednodes - and sleep ...

#crysx

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 08:19:25 PM

Looking forward to it all!

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:26:46 PM

Following this project and its developments.
crysx (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 03:41:06 AM

much appreciated guys and gals ...

one thing we do need - is a full complete update of the op and the following info comments ...

anyone up for helping with those? ...

it would be much appreciated - and a deal could be worked out between us ...

#crysx

Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:59:52 PM

Hey Crysx,

I could maybe help. Could we discuss this in a private chat?

gr.
Geenstijl
crysx (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 10:37:03 AM

Hey Crysx,

I could maybe help. Could we discuss this in a private chat?

gr.
Geenstijl

great ...

im discussing opportunities with another community member and investor this weekend ...

so it is no harm in discussing any prospective progression for the thread and the project ...

all help is welcome ...

#crysx

crysx (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 02:24:24 AM

hi all ...

ozziecoin ( ozc ) seednodes addresses have been updated and hardcoded ...

now for the dns - and all will be active ...

please recompile - https://github.com/chrysophylax69/ozziecoin/ ...

#crysx

logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 10:08:12 AM

This is one big project, following...

crysx (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 07:37:24 AM

This is one big project, following...

you know it ...

considering you are the one designing the graphics and building the website Wink ...

#crysx

thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 08:05:59 AM

Hi guys, I am still keen to help just going through a job transition that has me doing upwards of 65 hours a week, should calm down soon, And i can throw some hours this way.  Smiley

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
crysx (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 12:28:11 PM

Hi guys, I am still keen to help just going through a job transition that has me doing upwards of 65 hours a week, should calm down soon, And i can throw some hours this way.  Smiley

i know how you feel mate ...

started another contract - three weeks straight ( 21 days ) of a windows migration ... yuk in a big way - but windows is what they have - and they are a massive corporate ... socant argue there ...

have been flat out with seednode and system upgrades ...

will have news in a few days ...

so any help would be massively appreciated ... i hope you have a granite address Wink ...

#crysx

crysx (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 04:28:02 AM

hi all ...

im getting a day off on sunday - so will be looking at posting a full update of the things that have been going on in the backend ...

till then - another nightshift - and an early morning start tomorrow - with only 7hours break in between to drive home ( 1hour ) and sleep ( 4hours ) and get ready again to go back to work ...

ill be online the latter half of sunday - and so ill try and make the upate as brief as possible - yet complete as possible ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: