Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:19:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: --- ChainWorks Industries ---  (Read 56511 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:42:29 PM

hi all ...

im getting a day off on sunday - so will be looking at posting a full update of the things that have been going on in the backend ...

till then - another nightshift - and an early morning start tomorrow - with only 7hours break in between to drive home ( 1hour ) and sleep ( 4hours ) and get ready again to go back to work ...

ill be online the latter half of sunday - and so ill try and make the upate as brief as possible - yet complete as possible ...

tanx ...

#crysx
TANX AGAIN  Wink  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crysx (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 02:29:33 AM

hi all ...

im getting a day off on sunday - so will be looking at posting a full update of the things that have been going on in the backend ...

till then - another nightshift - and an early morning start tomorrow - with only 7hours break in between to drive home ( 1hour ) and sleep ( 4hours ) and get ready again to go back to work ...

ill be online the latter half of sunday - and so ill try and make the upate as brief as possible - yet complete as possible ...

tanx ...

#crysx
TANX AGAIN  Wink  Cheesy

ha! ...

so much for a day off ...

got called in for a 12hour shift - and still going ...

when i get the time - ill sit down and drop a full update of whats been happening in the background and backend ...

we have been connecting with quite a few projects lately - and our growth is starting to get bigger than we originally anticipated ...

this contract im in finishes in the next few weeks - so ill have a whole lot more time soon ...

our core dev ( steven saxton ) is still hammering away - and our php / dev ( skaia ) is also flat out finalizing the setup for the payment processor as well as building the php backend fro thefarm / pools ...

much more on this when i can get the time to put it all together in a coherent manner ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:12:29 AM

hi all ...

tanx ...

#crysx
TANX AGAIN  Wink  Cheesy

ha! ...

so much for a day off ...

got called in for a 12hour shift - and still going ...

when i get the time - ill sit down and drop a full update of whats been happening in the background and backend ...

we have been connecting with quite a few projects lately - and our growth is starting to get bigger than we originally anticipated ...

this contract im in finishes in the next few weeks - so ill have a whole lot more time soon ...

our core dev ( steven saxton ) is still hammering away - and our php / dev ( skaia ) is also flat out finalizing the setup for the payment processor as well as building the php backend fro thefarm / pools ...

much more on this when i can get the time to put it all together in a coherent manner ...

#crysx
Steven Saxton sounds like a good name  Cheesy.

Pictures, photographs and images of CWI, THEFARM and "theteam" will be encouraging

EverGreenCoin
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 10:49:22 AM

Steven Saxton sounds like a good name  Cheesy.

Thanks John, I like my name also! Wink

I have a brother named Jon as well, though he spells it without the "H".

JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 518

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 11:41:50 AM

why your annoucment thread not write detail about your coin
or still underconstruction this thread
but your coin is ready listing in exchanger

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
crysx (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 02:02:22 AM

why your annoucment thread not write detail about your coin
or still underconstruction this thread
but your coin is ready listing in exchanger

hi JariKriting,

cwi is NOT about one coin ...

even though our coin - granite ( grn ) - is the flagship coin... we have taken over ( inetrnally ) ozziecoin also whcih is being prepped as our experimental coin ...

our core dev has coins of his own - which we have taken under our wing as well ... steven saxton has evergreencoin ( egc ) - donationcoin ( don ) - berncash ( bern ) ...

we have been approcahed to take over a few others - but are not incentivised to do so as yet - and are currently deciding what we should do ...

so chainworks industries ( cwi ) is predominantly the umbrella 'business' ( soon to be incorporated ) that ALL the projects we work on are held under - and developed ...

there has been little time to update the op and the various subcategories under the op - but you are correct in bringing that to the forefront of our attention ... a few users / community members have put their interest forward in helping us create an informative and easy to read op - so that there is no confusion to anyone looking at our projects - the time is very limited with them also ...

we WILL update as we move ahead - as cwi is now helping many other coins in the backend process ... coins the likes of mastertradercoin ( mtr ) - b3coin ( b3 ) - evergreencoin ( egc ) - donationcoin ( don ) - berncash ( bern ) - droidz ( drz ) - and a few others ...

as mentioned earlier - granite ( grn ) is the flagship coin of the cwi ecosystem - but is not the only coin we support and develop ... so the information will be continuously updated on th op and subcategories as time ( and effort ) allows ...

off to work for me again ... my corporate contract finishes in two weeks time - and i will have much more time to spend on all this mentioned - and much more ...

tanx ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
crysx (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 06:06:15 AM

happy Christmas every one ...

im off for a few days - with the occasional look in and post maybe ...

but njoi yourselves and make it a happy time with family and friends ...

come january - i will make the time to do a full update ... or a few updates over a period of time ... will see Wink ...

but from theteam at cwi ( skaia - steven saxton - and myself ) we wish you a happy christmas - and a very very ( yup - VERY ) enjoyable and productive new year ...

we know we will be Wink ...

#crysx

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:09:31 AM

Merry Christmas! Looking forward to the progress of next year!

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 07:22:29 AM

happy holidays as well! Smiley

i dont understand, i have been watching this thread forever waiting... whats going on?

is this some kind of cred thread? your just trying to get cred or something? :/

i guess as they say:  "shit or get off the pot!"   Cheesy

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
crysx (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 01:00:18 PM

Merry Christmas! Looking forward to the progress of next year!

tanx jonesd ...

#crysx

crysx (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 01:04:43 PM

happy holidays as well! Smiley

i dont understand, i have been watching this thread forever waiting... whats going on?

is this some kind of cred thread? your just trying to get cred or something? :/

i guess as they say:  "shit or get off the pot!"   Cheesy

not in the slightest ...

all will be revealed when the time is available ... which should be next year ( in a week Tongue ) ...

cred! ... hahaha ... like i give a damn about cred ...

those who KNOW me - know theteam ive put together - and know that there is nothing i say that is fluff or crap ...

i just havent had the time to update - and that will change in 2017 ...

there is a reason why the first three posts after the op are reserved ... and we will be utilizing each and every post to inform all of what is happening ...

as they say - all good things take time ... and what we are building has taken me ( and recently theteam ) in total of almost 3years to build ... granite is only one part ...

see you all in the new year ...

i need sleep and the next few days off for family ...

#crysx

crysx (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 07:00:34 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2016, 07:12:33 AM by crysx

hi all ...

you may have noticed ( if not - here is the announcement ) that the construction page of the website is now up ...

http://chainworksindustries.com/ and http://www.chainworksindustries.com/ ...

it has a countdown - and as many of you know my dislike for a static deadline - we will TRY to adhere to the time frame that is current ...

the complexity of the site is enormous ... it is NOT a basic website about what when where and how - though that is probably what will be the first things that get implemented ...

the cwi website will incorporate ALL the components of the projects at hand - and also make use of the tools we have at our disposal to work in tandem with the systems we already have in place - all with the modular connectivity and upgradeability to update and enhance the site at will ...

the basic introduction and details of the projects and what chainworks industries is actually doing - will be one of the first pieces of information on the agenda ... this will make sure that those who are just opening the page for the first time - or those stumbling to the page by accident - will all be able to fathom what cwi is all about ...

this is the beginning of a very long road ... and as of january 7 - i will come in much more full time - but i will be taking a little step back from this and work more on the technical / infrastructure side - to allow the gentleman who is making all the business side of things happen - into the forefront of cwi ...

business you say? ... yup - business ... he ( and help from his brothers - who do ( and own ) the domain and asp system ) has registered ChainWorks Industries as an Australian Business - soon to be incorporated as proprietary company limited by shares ( pty ltd ) ... he is a business man and entrepreneur in his own right - and has been taking care of the business backend for quite a long time now ...

the major updates will come when we can fully expose the work that has been done - is still being done - and will be done in the coming months for cwi as a whole - as well as naming and thanking the people involved to make all this happen - slowly but surely ... this entails everything from the backend infrastructure - to the running of the business end - to the website - to the up and coming features of granite and all that will be integrated into it ...

2017 - will be the mark of what will soon become more and more public ... unlike the last two years - which has been all backend and background work which the general community and public do not see ...

there will be no promises - nor static deadlines - even with this website Wink ... i look at the countdown timer as a goal we would LIKE to reach if possible - and extended if we cannot ... funds and time and effort are limited commodities - out of which we need to produce the fruits of our labour ...

we are looking forward to a very BIG 2017 - a very PRODUCTIVE 2017 - and a very FUNCTIONAL 2017 ... including our expansion - our organization - and all the teething issues we will need to squash in the process ...

we wish you all a very happy new year these coming days - and hope that you all had a great Christmas - and smile lots ...

we will be back with another update shortly - with a lot more to add ...

till we come back for that - have a safe and happy 2016 / 2017 new year everyone ...

#crysx

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 06:47:46 AM

Have marked it to watch. Thank you!
crysx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 09:40:34 AM

tanx ...

and welcome to one of the most comprehensive - yet simplified - way of keeping all the projects and components together under the one roof - http://chainworksindistries.com/ ...

the pool system is nearing the 'base' completion - and will have initial pools fully functional in the coming 24hours ...

the cwi pool system is one of about 7 components of the cwi ecosystem which is being currently built ... and the website is going to attempt to bring all these components together in a uniform and elegant way - yet functional for the miner - user - and layman alike ...

we hope to have at the very least - the basic site available in the coming few weeks ...

till then - njoi Smiley ...

#crysx

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 08:12:26 PM

tanx ...

and welcome to one of the most comprehensive - yet simplified - way of keeping all the projects and components together under the one roof - http://chainworksindistries.com/ ...

the pool system is nearing the 'base' completion - and will have initial pools fully functional in the coming 24hours ...

the cwi pool system is one of about 7 components of the cwi ecosystem which is being currently built ... and the website is going to attempt to bring all these components together in a uniform and elegant way - yet functional for the miner - user - and layman alike ...

we hope to have at the very least - the basic site available in the coming few weeks ...

till then - njoi Smiley ...

#crysx
http://www.chainworksindustries.com/

ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 08:29:04 PM

hello dev
any update your coin
in first page one nothing explain detail your coin
crysx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 01:49:02 AM

hello dev
any update your coin
in first page one nothing explain detail your coin

there will be soon ...

the op and the following pages will all be updated with the relevant information that you require ...

chainworks industries is an umbrella for the projects we have - which means our flagship coin - granite ( grn ) - is part of the collection of projects we have - and support ...

some of these other projects are ozziecoin ( ozc ) - evergreencoin ( egc ) - berncash ( bern ) to name a few ...

our new miner is under development also - based on ccminer for nvida - is currently being used in thefarm ... with thefarm being restart in a few days and redeveloped ( and upgraded ) in the coming months ...

so much more to mention - but not now ... when the full update happens on the op and the three following posts ...

all in good time ...

Smiley ...

#crysx

imjustsayintho

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 02:15:00 AM

Thanks for updates. Still watching

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 02:31:38 AM

you can't rush these things. slow and steady gets the job done for sure ..

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
crysx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 09:03:39 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 03:23:57 PM by crysx

### CWI-POOLS

hi all ...

as most of you know - we have been working very heavily in the backend of the cwi infrastructure ...

a great deal of work has been put into the design and stability of the backend - and the solidity of the infrastructure itself ...

part of this has been the cwi pool system ... which i will focus on in this post ...

new servers - with new pools - and a new cwi custom built stratum for the backend mining have been built ...

this means that there will be teething issues that will need to be resolved ...

the servers are solid dedicated servers that are not just vps instances ... they are physical systems that are situated in physical datacenters - that have redundancy built into the datacenter itself ...

since the build has grown quite some - a need for a set of protocols was required which would help the expansion of the cwi-pool system ... one of those protocols was the implementation of a set of specified ports ( port scope ) to which certain algos may be implemented and not deviate from - while another was the implementation of the single sign on ( sso ) system per server - whereby the credentials of the profile are shared across the various pools database for ease of use for the user ...

what we have here is just that ... http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ ...

now this will be integrated into the new cwi-website - but for the time being it is based entirely on its own ... which is one of the reasons this page is a simple landing page to jump to the various cwi-pools ...

we have asked a few communities to be helpful enough to test some of the pools in order to bring it out of 'alpha' designation and colour ( blue ) to 'beta' designation and colour ( cyan ) ... but we have been having a few issues ...

the testing that some of the community members have done has just been fantastic - but not without issues ... it seems that a few have been subject to rejections from the pools while trying to mine ... and tanx to the help these people have given us ( and pmed me personally ) - we seem to have found the issue - and a resolve ...

the issue ...

the issue is not sso itself - nor the pool itself - nor the stratum itself ...

sso works - and works well ... so for the setup of the pool profiles and workers - sso works well for all the pools credentials to be shared across all the pools on any individual server ...

the cwi-stratum works - and works extremely well ... so for the stratum to be running as efficiently as it does - the build for the stratum is deemed good ... this code and development has made this stratum a solid and robust mining system ...

the issue is bringing the cwi-pools with sso - together with the cwi-stratum ... the stratum was built with a single database in mind and will work on that one specified database ( ie - pool / coin database ) efficiently and usually without issue ...

what the cwi-stratum doesnt do is recognise any of the 'shared' credentials that sso brings into play with the cwi-pools ... as with any custom code - it requires tweaking at times and at other times a rewrite ...

we had two options here ...

1 - undo sso on all cwi-pools and have the cwi-pools work separately until this can be resolved ...
2 - rewrite portions of the cwi-stratum code to allow for the shared credentials to be recognised ...

both of these options have their pros and cons ...

point 1 would mean the cwi-pools become IMMEDIATELY active ( pro ) - but would mean that if you wanted to mine on more than one pool with any of the miners you own - you would have to re-register on every one of the cwi-pools and redo / reassign every worker for each of the cwi-pools you want to mine with ( con ) ...

point 2 would mean that the cwi-pools would NOT become fully active right away and would require 'xxx' amount of time to resolve the issues while the stratum was rebuilt ( con ) - but would mean that after that period of time was over and the cwi-stratum was recoded - we would have the pools active WITH sso intact ( pro ) ...

we opted for the second option as we believe that is the best action to take ... rather 'band-aid' ( or temporarily patch ) the cwi-stratum - we opted to 'fix' it no matter how long it took ... patience truly is a virtue ...

as of time of writing this post - the cwi-stratum has been recoded - and a few changes need to take place in the configuration and setup of the cwi-stratum so that testing can begin once again ... this will be completed within the next couple of hours and hopefully will be fully functional ... your testing will provide the results of that Smiley ...

when this part of the test is completed successfully - the pools will have the 'beta' designation and change colour to reflect that ( cyan ) ...

as always - please let us know what it is that you are experiencing and any issues that need to be rectified ... had it not been for the feedback we have been receieving from thread posts and direct email / pm - we would not have been able to rectify the issues with the sso / stratum as quickly as we have ...

any feedback would be very much appreciated also - as that is what drives us to create a better system ... and as part of the cwi ecosystem - we want it rock solid ...

tanx for you patience - and if you wish to throw some hash across to test in the coming couple of hours - please do ...

now on with the change in setup - and testing ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: