Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:17:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: --- ChainWorks Industries ---  (Read 56514 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 10:16:56 AM

I used to work in the Chain Manufacturing business, you wouldn't believe how those big boat and cruise ship links are made Shocked

hahaha ...

i would - ive seen ...

but not exactly what we are here about ...

Wink ...

#crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 11:13:35 AM

DRZ has been marked for DELISTING at CCEX, if average daily trading volume for last 30 days will not exceed 0.2 BTC by 04/04/17 (total trade volume of 30 days prior to 04/04/17 should exceed 6 BTC).

I have sent PMs to 25 members who have visited the DROIDZ thread over the last 12 months. I have also redirected those members to this thread.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 10:25:28 AM

DRZ has been marked for DELISTING at CCEX, if average daily trading volume for last 30 days will not exceed 0.2 BTC by 04/04/17 (total trade volume of 30 days prior to 04/04/17 should exceed 6 BTC).

I have sent PMs to 25 members who have visited the DROIDZ thread over the last 12 months. I have also redirected those members to this thread.

well ...

there isnt too much that anyone can do unless the volume increases ...

considering that ccex wallet is the one moving the blockchain and staking - ccex is making a LOT of droidz at the moment Smiley ...

dont worry - things like this happen ... and communities bounce back ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 01:35:05 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2017, 01:45:28 PM by chrysophylax

### CWI-MINING - THEFARM / THEGRID

hi all ...

we have some bad news that we received last week - and confirmed a few days ago ...

thefarm that has been running the majority of our mining enterprise was victim to a catastrophic brownout ...

this electrical anomaly fried not only thefarm itself - but the circuits of the property it was in ... making power impossible to reconnect there ...

thefarm is in a secure non-disclosed location - as it should be ... but due to the fact that this location is also remote - there is every chance that it will now operate again in this location ...

this brings about a few things ...

1 ... i have been requested to go to the site - and salvage anything that can be salvaged ...
2 ... i will be offline for that period of time - except for those that have contact with me via skype ...
3 ... the property cannot start its salvage process until reports are finalized ...

now for those of you that are rubbing your hands with glee that our mining operation has been fried ( yup - you know who you are you negative scum ) ... please stop ... as there is an upside to this ...

1 ... the reports that we are waiting for - are for investigative results for insurance ...
2 ... if they find that this event is 'an act of God' - then the insurance proceedings will go ahead ...
3 ... if they pay up - we will rebuild thefarm in a NEW location - build a NEW system - with NEW components ...

now if insurance does not pay up - and this can take a while even if they do - thefarm IS going to be rebuilt anyway ... tanx to the cwi-fund ...

i was going to leave a lot of the explaining / details for the cwi-website - but as the cwi-website is now delayed also - it is easier to give a brief description of thefarm here in as brief point form as i can ...

- i started what is now known as 'thefarm' quite a few years ago when i was approached for computer parts - and the guy and i got into discussion ...
- got back to him 3days later to tell him no - not selling any parts to him - ill partner with him instead ...
- the mining machine started as an amd quad core system - gigabyte motherboard - kingston hyperx performance ram - and 2 x gigabyte 7970 oc video cards ...
- mining scrypt - litecoin - many coins per day as btc was VERY cheap and litecoin was a few cents at the time ...
- i invested more and more time and money - while the partner invested more money and did nothing else ...
- we had a falling out - and i took full ownership of thefarm ...
- a change over from amd to nvidia ensued - and so i continued building / servicing / growing / maintaining thefarm to this day ...

quite a few things have happened over those few years - but predominantly it is 'my' baby ...

until cwi came along of course - but that is another story altogether ..

so here we are today - with thefarm in tatters and the diagnoses is simple ... the components - whether functional or not - are completely unreliable due to the brownout ... this means i am heading out for adelaide ( where thefarm is located ) which is a 2500km distance drive down there from where i am - and spend the time doing what needs to be done ...

within that time - i shall be offline for about a week to two weeks - disassembling and packing ... there will be a new site for thefarm ( already in the process of locating one ) - and the rebuild of thefarm will start from there ... the wait for the gpu that we have had our eye on is almost over ... gigabyte will be releasing their high-end series card in the next month here in australia - and whether the insurance money comes in or not - thefarm will be rebuilt from scratch with the gigabyte aorus 1080ti extreme ...

the first machine is slated for early next month - 5 x gigabyte aorus 1080ti extreme ...

so with the bad - comes the good ... and vice versa ...

in the mean time - i will be detailing a list of all usernames and password to 'theboss' - and he will be taking care of all the systems we have been building and putting in place - as well this profile ... he has a profile he created here only a few weeks ago - and even though i have pushed for him to post something - he hasnt ... now he needs to Wink ... apart from being technically competent as well entrepreneurial - he is a good bloke ...

so all and any updates will be either from his newbie account ( gownam ) - or through my account here ... and i hope a warm reception will await him - considering he is 'theboss' of cwi ... if not - then you will know how he handles things at cwi Wink ...

so until i get back - or have internet connectivity while im down there - have a great one - and cross your fingers we can get through this quickly and efficiently to have the new cards and mining systems ( this includes the asic module of thefarm ) up and running as soon as possible ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:37:06 PM

Too bad! Sorry for you guys. Will keep watching the progress.

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 03:20:22 AM

Too bad! Sorry for you guys. Will keep watching the progress.

tanx mate ...

ill be leaving here for the salvage - relocate - and rebuild of thefarm - as soon as all this damned flooding settles enough to drive through ...

being off line for that week to two week period might do me some good also Wink ...

btw - do you know ( or anyone know for that matter ) who the the miner tarithel is? ...

he seems to have been lost in the changeover of the official granite / ozziecoin pools ...

#crysx

TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 03:44:19 AM

Hi there good to see things moving along with Granite.Man I tell ya trying do download the whole chain on Droidz is a pain in the butt I tell ya.Im still trying though.It's like downloading the Clams blockchain.Taking forever.Keep having to stop and restart the wallet for it to move a few hundred blocks.It will get there though.Hey
chrysophylax If I can't move my Droidz here in a few days and it looks like ce cex is going to delist droidz PM me your wallet maybe ya can hold em for me until I get this blockchain installed?Its 611 droidz not a whole lot but would still hate to lose em.

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 04:33:05 AM

Hi there good to see things moving along with Granite.Man I tell ya trying do download the whole chain on Droidz is a pain in the butt I tell ya.Im still trying though.It's like downloading the Clams blockchain.Taking forever.Keep having to stop and restart the wallet for it to move a few hundred blocks.It will get there though.Hey
chrysophylax If I can't move my Droidz here in a few days and it looks like ce cex is going to delist droidz PM me your wallet maybe ya can hold em for me until I get this blockchain installed?Its 611 droidz not a whole lot but would still hate to lose em.

hi tomvelvetpaws ...

droidz took an entire week for the seednodes to sync - so yours should take a little less time ...

that is one of the things we will be looking at when we get back ontrack with the redevlopment of drz in a few few weeks ...

the main issue there is the ccex wallet - as it has the highest level for consensus - and therefore the only one really moving the blockchain ... we will move some coins into the seednodes soon - though we dont have much either ... we will be getting a lot more soon when we do decide to purchase some ...

the other thing we need to urgently look at will be resetting the private keys for the checkpoint server ( it doesnt have one - so it needs to be created - hence the new private keys ) which will mean a new wallet ... these are two of the reasons ( and a few more ) that we are holding back the release of any more wallets ... if we can get those at least sorted - then its ONE release of the wallet to get everything back to normal ...

the next release after that will be dependent on what we will be doing for the redevelopment ... one consideration ( and im all for it ) is bringing a PoW / PoS hybrid core back ... but again - that depends on what happens with the exchanges and wallets ... this WILL require a hardfork - so we will not be rushing into this any time soon ...

work on the new algo is finished for ozc - testing then miner creation will be next ... granite algo still in development - as that is a complex one - and not as easy as ozc ...

but again - after i come back from the trip to thefarm - all this will continue ... as these things that need to be done with droidz - have to be done with granite and ozziecoin first ... each will be done in order of when they were placed in the list Smiley ...

mind you - a LOT of this will be handed to the others in cwi to take a huge load off my shoulders ... even 'theboss' of cwi is very technically competent - so he 'may' get his hands dirty to get things moving ...

#crysx

nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:44:19 AM

Watching this thread from almost 9 months.  But still there is no Constructive information on the CWI.

Any way I am still waiting for your final announcement on this project.
CryptoCanary
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006

Canary in the crypto mine!

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:42:22 AM

Watching this thread from almost 9 months.  But still there is no Constructive information on the CWI.

Any way I am still waiting for your final announcement on this project.

One does not just whip-up the largest GPU mining operation in the southern hemisphere. CWI is enormous in scope and, truth be told, a scope that is unheard of. That must weather personal and professional tribulations and even, as the case is now, "acts of God". Crysx has been perfectly communicative during all this and in forging CWI ahead, despite of all this. Nothing more can be expected. Certainly the person paying for it all does not favor any delays also.

Thanks in advance for your continued patience!

Tarithel

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:43:25 PM

btw - do you know ( or anyone know for that matter ) who the the miner tarithel is? ...
he seems to have been lost in the changeover of the official granite / ozziecoin pools ...

Who knows, he might have been lurking here for years without registering  Wink

I appreciate your concern for my disappearance, so I decided to finally register on BCT and explain what happened.

First a few historical facts so you know I'm the same guy and not some troll who decided to bust your balls.

I mined GRN on the old pool more or less continuously starting at June 2015, first with some old GPUs and later with one or two ASICs after I got my hands on some Baikals, which happened at June 2016 iirc. A while back (November/December 2016 before the old GRN-pool was decomissioned) you mentioned me mining at the old pool continuously hashing at 200MH, but that was actually just one Baikal mini (unless of course some of my other Baikals jumped to the GRN-pool for a bit due to disconnects on other pools or whatever). Oh, and my donation percentage at the old GRN-pool was set at 2% for a long time, not right from the beginning though.

My "getting lost" happened like this:

When the old GRN-pool was about to be decomissioned I tried to move to the new one (December 2016 iirc). Problem was, the registration did not work. Clicking the link in the confirmation e-mail resulted in a "Page not found" on the pool site. So, the account was locked. I then tried to use the Unlock-function that was supposed to send me an e-mail with instructions on how to unlock the account (Yes, an attempt born out of desperation, I know). That e-mail never arrived. I tried to register with 3 different e-mail addresses before I gave up. Then I tried the Contact-function (to report the problem) but that resulted in an error (can't remember the exact error message). So I gave up on the new pool and moved on to Aikapool to mine GRN.

After the newest pool system with SSO came online I tried to return to CWI to mine GRN, but the same problem persisted. The registration did not work, again the "Page not found" error after clicking the link in the confirmation e-mail. This time however the Contact-function seemed to work. I was able to submit my error report, but I never received any answer to that so I have no idea if that message was actually delivered. So I stayed at Aikapool's GRN-pool.

10 days (ish) ago the current MUE/DASH boom began and I moved all my capable ASICs to mine those. After this boom winds down I'm going to put some hashpower into GRN once again. Assuming of course that I can find a working GRN-pool Huh That being said, Aikapool's GRN-pool has been out of commission for the last few days, for some reason their pool says "Wallet not sync! 0 work nodes found! Try later..". Perhaps they should add some nodes to their wallet conf or upgrade the wallet ...

Being a long time supporter of GRN (mining, buying) it's a shame that I can't mine at CWI pools, I hope I can do that in the future. And come to think of it, I also tried to mine OZC at the old OZC-pool but iirc it also had the registration problem (wayyy back in 2016) and I ended up mining OZC at Aikapool.

P.S.
I don't think that the registration problem is on my end since I've had no such problems on numerous other pool sites using the same software.

BR,
Tarithel
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 02:08:19 AM

Who knows, he might have been lurking here for years without registering  Wink

I appreciate your concern for my disappearance, so I decided to finally register on BCT and explain what happened.

First a few historical facts so you know I'm the same guy and not some troll who decided to bust your balls.

I mined GRN on the old pool more or less continuously starting at June 2015, first with some old GPUs and later with one or two ASICs after I got my hands on some Baikals, which happened at June 2016 iirc. A while back (November/December 2016 before the old GRN-pool was decomissioned) you mentioned me mining at the old pool continuously hashing at 200MH, but that was actually just one Baikal mini (unless of course some of my other Baikals jumped to the GRN-pool for a bit due to disconnects on other pools or whatever). Oh, and my donation percentage at the old GRN-pool was set at 2% for a long time, not right from the beginning though.

My "getting lost" happened like this:

When the old GRN-pool was about to be decomissioned I tried to move to the new one (December 2016 iirc). Problem was, the registration did not work. Clicking the link in the confirmation e-mail resulted in a "Page not found" on the pool site. So, the account was locked. I then tried to use the Unlock-function that was supposed to send me an e-mail with instructions on how to unlock the account (Yes, an attempt born out of desperation, I know). That e-mail never arrived. I tried to register with 3 different e-mail addresses before I gave up. Then I tried the Contact-function (to report the problem) but that resulted in an error (can't remember the exact error message). So I gave up on the new pool and moved on to Aikapool to mine GRN.

After the newest pool system with SSO came online I tried to return to CWI to mine GRN, but the same problem persisted. The registration did not work, again the "Page not found" error after clicking the link in the confirmation e-mail. This time however the Contact-function seemed to work. I was able to submit my error report, but I never received any answer to that so I have no idea if that message was actually delivered. So I stayed at Aikapool's GRN-pool.

10 days (ish) ago the current MUE/DASH boom began and I moved all my capable ASICs to mine those. After this boom winds down I'm going to put some hashpower into GRN once again. Assuming of course that I can find a working GRN-pool Huh That being said, Aikapool's GRN-pool has been out of commission for the last few days, for some reason their pool says "Wallet not sync! 0 work nodes found! Try later..". Perhaps they should add some nodes to their wallet conf or upgrade the wallet ...

Being a long time supporter of GRN (mining, buying) it's a shame that I can't mine at CWI pools, I hope I can do that in the future. And come to think of it, I also tried to mine OZC at the old OZC-pool but iirc it also had the registration problem (wayyy back in 2016) and I ended up mining OZC at Aikapool.

P.S.
I don't think that the registration problem is on my end since I've had no such problems on numerous other pool sites using the same software.

BR,
Tarithel

hi tarithel ...

first ... let me say welcome - back Wink ...

second ... aikapool - the guys that runs those pools is an awesome guy - really awesome ... i mined on his pools for a long time myself - until i started to dabble - then work and focus on the cwi-poolsystem ... if he has an issue with his pool - i can help him fix it ... as the new wallet has a few changes in it - one of which is a rename for the directory and conf file ...

third ... it was not your end that was the issue - it was the cwi-mail system that broke - and due to double-spend issue with the database ( mpos / mysql issue ) - the database had to be blown away and restarted ... sso was brought in - and the new cwi-stratum is not only a custom built stratum - unique to cw - it is also a work-in-progress ... the stratum is one of the best in the crypto industry and when i come back from helping to fix the demise of thefarm - ill update all the threads and ops with all the info ...

as it stand - everything works in the cwi-pool system ... email - registration - sso - and the recoding of the cwi-stratum has made it a solid base for mining to happen ...

testing and diff / miner power - are the only two things that are a little 'iffy' currently ... without thefarm - and without asics ( sha256d - scrypt - baikal ) - it is impossible to test the new systems ... especially with the high hashrate that the asics bring in ... at least until we get that module of thefarm sorted also ( later this year - working on a deal with baikal currently ) ...

now we KNOW that two ports are required - what we call 'lodiff' and 'hidiff' ... these will be implemented when i get back also - unless 'theboss' ( who is very technically competent as well - just always busy running the business side of cwi ) implements these while i am away ... he will have a list of all the vps systems - usernames and passwords / and all the directions and directives that these vps systems and dedicated servers require to function ... especially the encryption keys ...

the cwi-pool system is all based at 0.7% - unlike the old pool ... the old pool was free AND had bonus payments for individual miners AND group mining ... which meant you always got more than you mined - even when someone else find the block ... i have been mining granite since ) almost ) its inception - which meant i had a lot to give away - and as such - allowed the pool to give away a LOT for the miners ... there is no such funds now :| ...

so tanx for mining for so long and even having a stab at ozziecoin ( ozc ) as well ...

both granite ( grn ) and ozziecoin ( ozc ) will be getting an algo very shortly ... the ozziecoin one is finished - but needs tweaking - and the granite algo is still in development ( quite a bit more complex than the new ozc one ) ...

add me to skype if you wish - chrysophylax69 - as ill be offline from here for the time at thefarm ( no electricity or internet ) but will have my phone and other devices active ...

much appreciated for the contact - as i got used to seeing you name on on the pool everytime i checked Wink ...

#crysx

Tarithel

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:37:00 PM

Thanks mate Smiley

And thanks for taking the time to post such a long and detailed reply. However, I already knew all those things. Trust me, I have read (pretty much) all you posts here (BCT) since June 2015, including the posts on your temporary account "crysx" that you used before getting this one re-activated.

I know you're busy with thefarm and I'm in no particular hurry, so I'm not going to bother you directly, instead I'll just post this here so you can read it at your convenience.

so tanx for mining for so long and even having a stab at ozziecoin ( ozc ) as well ...

Oops, I forgot to mention my GB mining, I did that also for a while at your GB-pool  Grin

as it stand - everything works in the cwi-pool system ... email - registration - sso

I think you misunderstood my previous post a bit. My point was that the registration *still* doesn't work. Just to make sure I just now tried to register again (different account name & e-mail of course) and after clicking the link in the confirmation e-mail I got this:

granite - official pool - 7000 - beta c7x64

The page you requested was not found.

You seem to have some hashpower at the GRN-pool atm, and statistics show that a couple of other miners have also found a couple of blocks at the pool this March. So, I don't understand how they managed to register and I can't.

Anyways, I'll be back mining at the CWI-pools as soon as I can, after all your GRN-pool (and GB also) used to be my "home pool" for a long time.

And I hope you get thefarm up and running as soon as possible also, I'm sorry to hear about the disaster that hit it.

BR,
Tarithel

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 01:19:29 AM

Thanks mate Smiley

And thanks for taking the time to post such a long and detailed reply. However, I already knew all those things. Trust me, I have read (pretty much) all you posts here (BCT) since June 2015, including the posts on your temporary account "crysx" that you used before getting this one re-activated.

I know you're busy with thefarm and I'm in no particular hurry, so I'm not going to bother you directly, instead I'll just post this here so you can read it at your convenience.

Oops, I forgot to mention my GB mining, I did that also for a while at your GB-pool  Grin

as it stand - everything works in the cwi-pool system ... email - registration - sso

I think you misunderstood my previous post a bit. My point was that the registration *still* doesn't work. Just to make sure I just now tried to register again (different account name & e-mail of course) and after clicking the link in the confirmation e-mail I got this:

granite - official pool - 7000 - beta c7x64

The page you requested was not found.

You seem to have some hashpower at the GRN-pool atm, and statistics show that a couple of other miners have also found a couple of blocks at the pool this March. So, I don't understand how they managed to register and I can't.

Anyways, I'll be back mining at the CWI-pools as soon as I can, after all your GRN-pool (and GB also) used to be my "home pool" for a long time.

And I hope you get thefarm up and running as soon as possible also, I'm sorry to hear about the disaster that hit it.

BR,
Tarithel

still? ...

this is a bad thing - considering that it has been tested and working with others ... i wonder what is going on with it ... could it be that its functioning - then not? ... an intermittent issue? ... we are not receiving any reports or emails about it ... will definitely have to check this and resolve this issue ... the last time this happened - the mail system was stuck and needed to be restarted ... please try again when you get the chance - as sso should be completely functional ... ill check all the sso settings also ... it only take ONE typo - to screw the whole thing up ...

there was also the changeover of the entire gnxs.com system being done also - which has caused a great deal of grief ... i was not the one that did that - 'theboss' takes care of all that side of it - so he can explain in much more detail than i can ... but i do know that domain and mail and all sorts of systems were down with gnxs while this was happening ... he seems to have it all up and running now - so crossed fingers ...

i still havent left - as the flooding in our parts as a result of the cyclone - is still present ... so another day here ... though work has started on the cleanup for the electrical systems there - it seems the damage is extensive ... so it will be a complete rebuild for thefarm ... so looking forward to it - but NOT all the work involved ...

the new gigabyte aorus 1080ti extreme cards have been released in the USA and UK - so we are waiting till they reach here in australia ... cant wait to get my hands on them all ...

seems the post system was down ( possibly due to the gnxs.com mail relay being completely down ) - now restarted ... if you can test again that would be great ...

best place to get me is skype - so please message me on skype if there are any other issues ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Tarithel

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 07:48:37 PM

still? ...

Yes.

if you can test again that would be great ...

Been busy, but I tried to register with yet another username & e-mail, but got the same result: "The page you requested was not found.".

So, the registration must be broken, I can't believe that I'm so unlucky that my *every* attempt fails regardless of the time of the attempt (even if the problem is an intermittent one I should have succeeded at some point).

It doesn't make any sense to try again and again since it clearly doesn't work. I'm out of e-mail adresses and I won't be creating more just to test this, you can do that quite well yourself.

best place to get me is skype - so please message me on skype if there are any other issues ...

I get it, but this method has a couple of problems for me:
1) I hate Skype Wink
2) Time zone difference: I work long days and when I get home from work it's already way past midnight in Australia.

Anyway, I hope you get thefarm fixed asap and as I said before I'm in no hurry, I'll be back mining at CWI pools as soon as I can.

And as a disclaimer:
I am an old fart, I've been making my living as a software developer for the past 30 years or so, so I'm not a complete noob in these things.
crysx (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 01:54:39 AM

still? ...

Yes.

if you can test again that would be great ...

Been busy, but I tried to register with yet another username & e-mail, but got the same result: "The page you requested was not found.".

So, the registration must be broken, I can't believe that I'm so unlucky that my *every* attempt fails regardless of the time of the attempt (even if the problem is an intermittent one I should have succeeded at some point).

It doesn't make any sense to try again and again since it clearly doesn't work. I'm out of e-mail adresses and I won't be creating more just to test this, you can do that quite well yourself.

I get it, but this method has a couple of problems for me:
1) I hate Skype Wink
2) Time zone difference: I work long days and when I get home from work it's already way past midnight in Australia.

Anyway, I hope you get thefarm fixed asap and as I said before I'm in no hurry, I'll be back mining at CWI pools as soon as I can.

And as a disclaimer:
I am an old fart, I've been making my living as a software developer for the past 30 years or so, so I'm not a complete noob in these things.

Understood ...

I'm still here though on mobile ... so ill be brief ...

Thefarm is dead ... rebuild will start as soon as son as we have relocated the infrastructure ...

I 'should' be back in a week ... Will look at everything then ... till then we are still working on the new algo for granite and they testing is continuing for the new algo for ozziecoin ...

Getting vey frustrated with all that's happened and all that is continuing to happen ... but we will get through it all and cwi will become stronger than ever ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 05:10:23 AM

hi all ...

looks like we may have found a new place to 'home' thefarm ... we will know by mid to end next week ...

if this comes through - we will need to make the decision as to whether the salvage is worth the effort - or a new rebuild with the anticipated gigabyte aourus 1080ti extreme cards - would be the better way to go ... financially - it all depends on a couple of things ... 'theboss' ( otherwise known as 'gownam' ) investment and insurance payout - among a couple of other things like other investor funds ...

the first machine with these video cards will be implemented next month if all goes well - and when they are released ... again this is dependant on the above few occurrences happening - but from what is guesstimated - this will happen ...

the possibility of the test of the Baikal asic systems may also be included in this ...

until then ... the relocation of thefarm is underway as soon as we get the lease agreed to and signed ...

will update after I get back in a week or so ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 10:48:46 AM

hi all ...

the new algo we have been working on should be finalized for ozziecoin in a couple of weeks ...

the new algo for granite is under planning and will be in continued development until we are satisfied it is as rock solid as granite had always been ...

we will be finalizing the new place for thefarm this week - and are in the process of procuring the components for the first replacement machine for thefarm ... we should start testing this new system with two gigabyte aorus 1080ti extreme cards as the initial test system ...

if all test results are positive - we well endeavor to fill the first machine with the same cards soon thereafter ...

we are also anxiously awaiting the order for the Baikal miners to come through - though that may be weeks away ...

we hope to be soon running at full speed ahead with these systems - and have the 'base' of the website completed ...

a great deal of hard work and problem solving is still ahead - but we are tackling each and every issue and problem head on ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 01:12:11 AM

hi all ...

just a quick update ...

we have an approval in place - and we will have the lease and paperwork signed by end of business tomorrow ... which means by the end of the week - we should have the removals of all the infrastructure sorted - and can start the rebuild as soon electricity and internet is all connected ...

at least that is some positive news - after all the negative we have been receiving lately ...

#crysx

e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 06:10:18 AM

at least that is some positive news - after all the negative we have been receiving lately ...

#crysx
Good to hear, looking forward to it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: