News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315971 times)
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:22:18 PM

I only believe in God when I'm having sex. Oh god, oh god, oooooh goooooood!

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:01:46 AM

Good for you. When the sex dies away with old age, you just might continue to hang onto God and be saved.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:13:55 AM

Good for you. When the sex dies away with old age, you just might continue to hang onto God and be saved.

Cool

Oh, don't worry. I'm going to devote my life to him in the hospital. Until then I'll have fun and enjoy life.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 01:15:31 AM

Cool

Oh, don't worry. I'm going to devote my life to him in the hospital. Until then I'll have fun and enjoy life.

Some car accidents kill immediately... no hospital time. If the people in the car accidents knew it was coming, they would have done things differently. Too late for God.

The big loss isn't the Hell part. The big loss is missing out on Heaven.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:59:50 AM

Cool

Some car accidents kill immediately... no hospital time. If the people in the car accidents knew it was coming, they would have done things differently. Too late for God.

The big loss isn't the Hell part. The big loss is missing out on Heaven.

Cool

I'm not sure I want to spend eternity with all the assholes I see at church. I'd much rather spend time with the shit talking guys at my favorite bar. Oh, and prostitutes. Hell might be a better fit for me.

dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:43:52 AM

I read something in Wikipedia as I was reflecting upon the divine and came across utter nonsense. Look what I found under "perception" on the site:

Perception depends on complex functions of the nervous system, but subjectively seems mostly effortless because this processing happens outside conscious awareness

Really?? Hahahaha  Cheesy

Everything I sense happens within my conscious awareness - I assure you.  Wink

... Just because your interpretation of all your conscious awareness is so vague that all you can do is emotionally perceive it...

Haha, says the very rational BADeker. You forget something very important: I do have extremely finely tuned hemispheres of my brain - left and right. The secret is not having both with their separate functions and trying desperately to keep their working separate, but to let the fusion happen spontaneously. It's possible you know.

Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:01:43 AM

Ofcourse I believe in God because he is our savior. He is always here for us to save us from harm. All we need to do is to praise whenever we are or what ever we do. God also give us leaders who guides to become a better man. God gave us parents who take care us when we are not matured. And also God gaves us talent, skills and knowledge so that we can engage in several problems in this world. So love God and put God first.
carriagehoodlum

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:05:26 AM

I believe in God.God is always here and God is good always.I believed in God because you can change your life.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:38:22 PM

I believe in God.God is always here and God is good always.I believed in God because you can change your life.

That's somewhat contradicting. Believing is not as knowing so for a fact, it's.. well believing and you're saying as a fact that god's here and is good always. I'm not about bashing religious people but I find it somewhere delusional. Believing that something's out there watching over us and all those things is kind of stupid...

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:33:02 PM

Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

Yes I do,  Because God is the one who created us. The world would not exist without God.
All are written clearly in Al Kitab,  and I believe it.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:39:28 PM

I do but in many forms and not just one.  Wink

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:50:28 PM

Ofcourse I believe in God because he is our savior. He is always here for us to save us from harm. All we need to do is to praise whenever we are or what ever we do. God also give us leaders who guides to become a better man. God gave us parents who take care us when we are not matured. And also God gaves us talent, skills and knowledge so that we can engage in several problems in this world. So love God and put God first.

Are you absolutely sure about all that?

We truly live in an era of smart phones and stupid people.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:33:15 PM

God doesn't do the above pictures. People do. If you hate this poverty so much, give more to helping these people, and to replacing governments that let or make it happen.

Cool

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:44:51 PM

Yes, I believe in one God, Heavenly, universal parent of all people in the world, Parent of Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, Hindu, White, black and yellow, African, European etc.
I believe that almighty God love us all equally, rich and poor, small and big...
Unfortunately, many people talking about God in the terns. ''My God'' and ''my heaven'' or ''my salvation'' what is wrong.
Can parent love one child more than other?
Any parent know the answer Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:11:16 PM

Yes, I believe in one God, Heavenly, universal parent of all people in the world, Parent of Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, Hindu, White, black and yellow, African, European etc.
I believe that almighty God love us all equally, rich and poor, small and big...
Unfortunately, many people talking about God in the terns. ''My God'' and ''my heaven'' or ''my salvation'' what is wrong.
Can parent love one child more than other?
Any parent know the answer Smiley

God made all the heathen peoples, and all those who don't believe in Jesus salvation. God loves them just like He loves His own, those who DO believe in Jesus salvation. God wants all people to believe in Jesus salvation so that they can be saved. But if they don't come to believe in Jesus salvation, they will be lost. God weeps over the lost.

Cool

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:51:04 PM

Why is there no option for ALIENS?!?

I think we will find evidence of aliens before evidence of any god (as described by religions)
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:12:42 PM

*snip 4 images proving God doesn't give a shit about the welfare of little children*

God doesn't do the above pictures. People do. If you hate this poverty so much, give more to helping these people, and to replacing governments that let or make it happen.

Cool

As I've said to you before, I wasn't talking to you. (you're just like a nosy Christian old woman, butting in where you don't belong)

If you read the quotes from possibly the only other person on this forum more clueless than you, those quotes are wrong. God doesn't save us from harm and he doesn't give us leaders that help. He does jack shit to help anyone. In fact, if you have to keep making excuses for him like, "man is responsible for all that - God only does good stuffs like, um, um like make the stars that shine down harmful radiation and shit" then there is no God other than the one that lives in that fruit loop you call a brain.

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:25:35 PM

^

This baddecker fellow keeps butting into my posts, even though he is on my ignore list.
What is ignore list for, if he keeps on quoting me, without my permission. it seems he has to get the last word in any way he can.

I am going to report him, but dont see the report button as I do see his posts anymore, how to make him stop this, his is clearly breaking the ignore rule.
I enjoy this forum better now I do not see him, I think he is trolling my posts without permission to do so.

This dekker man is one dangerous individual, him some kind of stalker imo.
I am sure he is breaking some local forum rule.

And its gone.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:50:23 PM

*snip 4 images proving God doesn't give a shit about the welfare of little children*

Cool

There you go again, cherrypicking what your god is or isn't responsible for.  Roll Eyes
Either your god is responsible for everything, or your god is responsible for nothing. You can't pick and choose to your liking, that's absurd.

CoinCube
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:21:54 PM

Why is there no option for ALIENS?!?

I think we will find evidence of aliens before evidence of any god (as described by religions)

Who says there is not such an option? Perhaps it is simply your conception that is lacking.

Non native life may simply be far more advanced then we can imagine entities of pure consciousness pure spirit. In the words of your forefathers Trancendental beings.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: