Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:46:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Unmoderated thread  (Read 17373 times)
futurebillions

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:53:22 AM

Frank not proving that he is real or talking to anyone is killing this ICO. No sensible founder would let their ICO suffer this much damage from something so trivial.

I regret my investment!

why didn't you a make a research before investing?

I wanted the 25% bonus and it wasn't obvious on day 1 that the dev team wasn't real. Also I'm new here..

I didn't invest a lot. I just want to inform newcomers.

Actually I hope you won't have a loss, I pm wasserman and he told me btc38 and polo would list them, I thought it is a scam, no one can be so sure about btc38 listing.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 11:55:58 AM

Being listed doesnt mean thy are legit. They'd just list it and thats it and wasserman can run without developing the coon. After all no one knew him. That should give us the lesson this time.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
loveversace

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:16:33 PM

Being listed doesnt mean thy are legit. They'd just list it and thats it and wasserman can run without developing the coon. After all no one knew him. That should give us the lesson this time.

It is wasserman's bullshit to lure(scam) ico guys, so made this ridiculous news. Chinese exchanges won't list this controversial shit.
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:26:08 PM

Frank not proving that he is real or talking to anyone is killing this ICO. No sensible founder would let their ICO suffer this much damage from something so trivial.

I regret my investment!

why didn't you a make a research before investing?

I wanted the 25% bonus and it wasn't obvious on day 1 that the dev team wasn't real. Also I'm new here..

I didn't invest a lot. I just want to inform newcomers.

Actually I hope you won't have a loss, I pm wasserman and he told me btc38 and polo would list them, I thought it is a scam, no one can be so sure about btc38 listing.

He really told you polo would list him? What an obvious scam. You have to be a total idiot to believe polo will list someone for sure

Also, don't give them a dime without a google hangout or something. Photos and linkedin profiles aren't enough. Watch him over a video conference, only them invest any money. Its the scam season these days. Just look at what happened with Oracle a few days ago
icoprofit

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:30:00 PM

Exchange promise is shit, never trust this kind of words. Do research before buying.
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:32:28 PM

We hope you understand that we work for our investors and we must make our platform, as we promised and we want, because we owe it. But if we do not stop in our main thread all the attacks that we consider unjust and unfounded, that affect our investors.  We work for people I trust in us.

About Iudica:

Even if it isn't scam, your project is so badly planned and executed, that it will fail.

This is terrible. I mean, you do not mind all the people who trust us. You just want us to fail to prove your point.

No wonder nothing coming from you.

About us:

hi all,

I wrote a review for Opair http://btc12.com/2016/08/16/opair-ambitiousblockchainplatform/

http://btc12.com/ is a promising blog specially for chinese investors.  we are offering insides/updates of newest ICOs, altcoins, and new technology.

we bridge chinese investors and fund raisers.

enjoy!

Thanks for your support ! Expansion into China is one of our goals.

Regards

PS: We have said hundreds of times that if no one wants to invest in our project or wait until the end of ICO to invest are free to do so.

Do you have a facebook account? Let us know when you can be "live" on facebook. When you are live, make sure to hold your government issued ID in your hand so we can see you really are who you claim to be. Then I can maybe believe a little in opair. Otherwise, this is a total scam
violet.project

Activity: 98
Merit: 24

Fras Coin - Customer Service

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 04:33:28 PM

He really told you polo would list him? What an obvious scam. You have to be a total idiot to believe polo will list someone for sure

Also, don't give them a dime without a google hangout or something. Photos and linkedin profiles aren't enough. Watch him over a video conference, only them invest any money. Its the scam season these days. Just look at what happened with Oracle a few days ago

you havent delist my wife, you also not a good person

wannaberich

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:36:47 PM

We hope you understand that we work for our investors and we must make our platform, as we promised and we want, because we owe it. But if we do not stop in our main thread all the attacks that we consider unjust and unfounded, that affect our investors.  We work for people I trust in us.

About Iudica:

Even if it isn't scam, your project is so badly planned and executed, that it will fail.

This is terrible. I mean, you do not mind all the people who trust us. You just want us to fail to prove your point.

No wonder nothing coming from you.

About us:

hi all,

I wrote a review for Opair http://btc12.com/2016/08/16/opair-ambitiousblockchainplatform/

http://btc12.com/ is a promising blog specially for chinese investors.  we are offering insides/updates of newest ICOs, altcoins, and new technology.

we bridge chinese investors and fund raisers.

enjoy!

Thanks for your support ! Expansion into China is one of our goals.

Regards

PS: We have said hundreds of times that if no one wants to invest in our project or wait until the end of ICO to invest are free to do so.

Do you have a facebook account? Let us know when you can be "live" on facebook. When you are live, make sure to hold your government issued ID in your hand so we can see you really are who you claim to be. Then I can maybe believe a little in opair. Otherwise, this is a total scam

wasserman will ignore your request because he may be a wanted criminal. he 100% refuse your request.
wasserman99

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:53:37 PM

I want to clarify that we never confirm that we will be listed in any exchange because that would be a lie. Those who have asked me, I just repeated the same we said in our thread on the first day:

-   It is too early to talk about exchanges but we want to make it clear that Opair will not have any exclusivity and our goal is to work with Bittrex, BTC38 and Poloniex to make our platform have a simultaneous release.

It is really surprising what is happening here. There are a couple of users who are accusing us with no arguments. They just want our project to fail or I disappear to say that they were right. It is a bit unfair. But we will show them they are wrong and we will draw our platform forward. Fortunately, investors continue to give us their support and dont believe in the accusations of these people.

I hope that third parties can read the thread objectively and draw their own conclusions.

I will repeat my last message, because it is quite clear:

There is no question. Everything was clear in our thread. On our team we decided not to make a video interview at this stage of the process and for that we receive attacks from some users. Beyond that there is nothing.

Just because we do not make a video call, for the reasons already set up hundreds of times, it does not make us better or worse proposal, just different.

We just want to let us work in peace. We are offer a full escrow with SebastianJu and he will release the funds to us by PARTS!!!!! If we dont deliver or stop develop he will refund to everyone.

Even, we know that the two features that highlight in our project are the use of functional programming and decentralized debits cards, which both go to be our two main pillars. We are going to focus and develop these characteristics no matter how much funding we get.

We keep our promise. Time will prove us right. Whoever wants to trust us is welcome.

Regards

PS: If no one wants to invest in our project or wait until the end of ICO to invest are free to do so.

YIz (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:00:17 PM

I want to clarify that we never confirm that we will be listed in any exchange because that would be a lie. Those who have asked me, I just repeated the same we said in our thread on the first day:

-   It is too early to talk about exchanges but we want to make it clear that Opair will not have any exclusivity and our goal is to work with Bittrex, BTC38 and Poloniex to make our platform have a simultaneous release.

It is really surprising what is happening here. There are a couple of users who are accusing us with no arguments. They just want our project to fail or I disappear to say that they were right. It is a bit unfair. But we will show them they are wrong and we will draw our platform forward. Fortunately, investors continue to give us their support and dont believe in the accusations of these people.

I hope that third parties can read the thread objectively and draw their own conclusions.

There is no question. Everything was clear in our thread. On our team we decided not to make a video interview at this stage of the process and for that we receive attacks from some users. Beyond that there is nothing.

Just because we do not make a video call, for the reasons already set up hundreds of times, it does not make us better or worse proposal, just different.

We just want to let us work in peace. We are offer a full escrow with SebastianJu and he will release the funds to us by PARTS!!!!! If we dont deliver or stop develop he will refund to everyone.

Even, we know that the two features that highlight in our project are the use of functional programming and decentralized debits cards, which both go to be our two main pillars. We are going to focus and develop these characteristics no matter how much funding we get.

We keep our promise. Time will prove us right. Whoever wants to trust us is welcome.

Regards

PS: If no one wants to invest in our project or wait until the end of ICO to invest are free to do so.

Why are you always repeating the same over and over again? nothing has changed, you don't have to post the same statements every single day. And I would love to see ours claims proven wrong, because it means nobody got scammed and everyone's happy.
BasementRot

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:12:41 PM

Please explain very clearly why you can't simply prove to us that your coin founder is a real person?

I don't want the coin to fail. I just want the truth, which would benefit you greatly if you are being honest.

It is pretty obvious that you don't have someone on your team that looks like Franks picture. If you did, you could dispel a huge amount of this FUD with 15 minutes of Franks time.
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:17:19 PM

Please explain very clearly why you can't simply prove to us that your coin founder is a real person?

I don't want the coin to fail. I just want the truth, which would benefit you greatly if you are being honest.

It is pretty obvious that you don't have someone on your team that looks like Franks picture. If you did, you could dispel a huge amount of this FUD with 15 minutes of Franks time.

İ tell you what he is going to tell: Some users are threatening us... :DD İn fact he already showed their FACES and gave us their NAMES and we know WHERE they are working but it is a huuuuge problem to give us a live stream with the devs ahhah Cheesy FAKE DEVS and FAKE LİNKEDİN ACCOUNTS THATS WHY HE CANT.

EDİT: At first they he told everyone that they couldnt make a video call because they are working full time Cheesy They want huge amounts of btc but they dont have 5 min for a call Cheesy So he realized that his lie was obvious and he changed it to the actual one...
iudica

Activity: 704
Merit: 559

online justice

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 06:02:49 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2016, 06:14:30 AM by iudica

If you watch on your stats, you already can see the objective conclusions of the third parties  Wink

Hi, i´m looking for community manager/marketing guy because i´m working in something.

Please contact me directly via mp.

Bye!

A community manager search a community manager? As a first message after 1 1/2 years of silence? This ICO become more and more fishy.

likevirgins

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:14:17 AM

If you watch on your stats, you already can see the objective conclusions of the third parties  Wink

Hi, i´m looking for community manager/marketing guy because i´m working in something.

Please contact me directly via mp.

Bye!

A community manager search a community manager? As a first message after 1 1/2 years of silence? This ICO become more and more fishy.

Haha, I think he wanted to act as a CEO for first plan, but he couldn't find a PR, so he now becomes both CEO and PR. ROFL.   Grin

His own Introduction
Wasserman99 (Marketing Director)

Here I am! My job is to create and maintain the community of Opair being the link between the development team and community. I'll see that Opair be known by as many people as possible without neglecting to update the community and be attentive to your questions and suggestions. In essence, my work is about crafting decision-making on everything related to communication and marketing of the project. Also, I will be responsible for maintaining and monitoring our social networks.

After many months of work and planning we finally introduce ourselves to the community. We are looking forward to hearing from you.

For any questions you can send a message to this account or via email: opair@openmailbox.org
Cboy

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:00:58 AM

It is too early to talk about exchanges but we want to make it clear that Opair will not have any exclusivity and our goal is to work with Bittrex, BTC38 and Poloniex to make our platform have a simultaneous release.

Who is we ? You and your two imaginary friends ? Have you proved that they are real persons?
loveversace

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:03:12 AM

It is too early to talk about exchanges but we want to make it clear that Opair will not have any exclusivity and our goal is to work with Bittrex, BTC38 and Poloniex to make our platform have a simultaneous release.

Who is we ? You and your two imaginary friends ? Have you proved that they are real persons?

He really wanted to use "I", LMAO. If he used "I", people would know he is a sure/100% scammer, therefore he pretended they are 3 people, and used "we".

Maybe he has schizophrenic.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 11:27:45 AM

legit users do whatever it takes to prove them real but this wasserman is scary as hell that he'd rather risk the failure of this ICO than providing proof. So this is obviously something alot scary. Would he return all the btc gathered if the 700btc target isn't generated? Of course NOT. Because the truth is that no one knew him at all. He'll just delete the ANN thread and forget everything.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
kellendil

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:31:45 AM

That fucking scammer wassermann makes me so angry fucking, lying piece of shit Cheesy POLONİEX Huh FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR FAKE NON EXİSTİNG DEVS. İm sorry for the guys whose pıctures you used they get so much hate right now you asshole. Just shut up your lying mouth you prick.
icoprofit

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:33:15 AM

legit users do whatever it takes to prove them real but this wasserman is scary as hell that he'd rather risk the failure of this ICO than providing proof. So this is obviously something alot scary. Would he return all the btc gathered if the 700btc target isn't generated? Of course NOT. Because the truth is that no one knew him at all. He'll just delete the ANN thread and forget everything.

I remember he said he would continue or extend the ico deadline to get 700BTC fund. Ridiculous fucking greedy bastard! Maybe he will get 700BTC in 1 year?   Angry
kellendil

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:33:40 AM

Regards

YOU CANT EVEN SHOW US YOUR FACE YOU FUCKED UP SCAMMER.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: