Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:36:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will be see bitcoin as international currency?  (Read 21159 times)
CloudStrife

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:58:11 PM

I would say yes, bitcoin has incredible potential to be an international currency and the next mainstream technology, because bitcoin has many benefits when used, as an investment and as a currency for electronic payments.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:46:50 AM

I would say 15 to 20 years before bitcoin will be recognized worldwide as a means of converting and sending money on a large scale. It is still in the early adoption stage and most people don't use it or know what it is.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:29:24 AM

I would say 15 to 20 years before bitcoin will be recognized worldwide as a means of converting and sending money on a large scale. It is still in the early adoption stage and most people don't use it or know what it is.
I really would like to see that happen but i doubt without big companies accepting bitcoins, then small merchants and all people start invest into bitcoin, the same way that happened with gold, i doubt bitcoin will be recognized, and the other side is how would a country accept that a currencie that has no entity behing it can be so sucessful.
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:31:52 AM

I agree. It will take some time before it can finally emerge from the depths of the currencies.
However, in terms of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin is surely the #1 so when that time comes, us bitcoin-ers will come with its success as well.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:59:22 AM

I agree. It will take some time before it can finally emerge from the depths of the currencies.
However, in terms of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin is surely the #1 so when that time comes, us bitcoin-ers will come with its success as well.
I think now we can say that bitcoin is international currency because we can use it in online shop any where we want, it can considered. But for popularization i think you are correct that it take very long time.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 09:33:39 AM

I think bitcoin will not become an international currency. Because bitcoin is unlikely to become an international currency because it did not fit. I think bitcoin just as an investment. If bitcoin is used as an international currency would be very detrimental for the price certainly will not be stable.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 09:40:29 AM

Bitcoin is already an international currency but maybe we can see it really globally used alot when it is more stable.
When its more stable more people would invest in it and then more people adopt it causing mas adoption.
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:50:14 PM

Bitcoin is already an international currency but maybe we can see it really globally used alot when it is more stable.
When its more stable more people would invest in it and then more people adopt it causing mas adoption.
that is the spirit, but a currency is usually referred to as money that is officially used in a nation. so the money a nations government decides on being the nations money is a currency. and of course bitcoin has no nation using it right know. so bitcoin is international money, but not currency. maybe it will be some day, but not at the moment.
we are also far from mass adoption which would be good enough for me. the currency thing is not so important imho. 

Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:07:55 PM

Bitcoin is popular but it has not got an recognition at international level that it deserves, but if that is done in future then we can expect more people using it and also it will be widely used and accepted.
sadiq basha

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:15:09 PM

I hope it will soon become as international curency. Even the US government tried their best to find any reason to stop bitcoin but they couldnot. Its a new invention and every invension has to be accepted gradually. Bitcoin projected rate of 2017 is also very high.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:26:03 PM

I see it like that already, when we have so many people here from everywhere. Internet connected all of us here, and with bitcoin we can just make that connection stronger. Governments keep many secrets from us, with help of the banks they control money, with internet now people know much more what is happening around the world, its harder for governments to keep secret from us, with bitcoin now we have opportunity to control our own money without third party. Its going to be even harder for banks to control the money and us.
What bitcoin is now, in future can be much more, still many don`t know about btc or have wrong opinion, with time they will see what is best for them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:48:49 PM

That will not happen because bitcoin digital currency only and can not become an international currency. Bitcoin is not too strong to become an international currency for currencies such as the dollar has been very strong.
Yes that will not happen because bitcoin is only for internet and crypto currency if bitcoin would be international currency and how those people who don't know about bitcoin lets say that bitcoin now is becoming famous and lots of people are now have interesting about bitcoin but the question is are they know where to use it?
fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:23:31 PM

I would say yes, bitcoin has incredible potential to be an international currency and the next mainstream technology, because bitcoin has many benefits when used, as an investment and as a currency for electronic payments.
you are right, i think that bitcoin is going to be revolutionary and it is going to change all the financial system we have at the moment, its the only question when it its going to happen

The financial system we have nowadays is really messed up, banks are charging huge fees basically for nothing and federal reserve is printing money like crazy what causes huge inflation rate all over the world

I'm pretty sure that the revolution in our financial system should happen pretty soon and bitcoins will take over then, it would be really cool for me and all the other holders because it would surely being huge profits for having bitcoins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
funkenstein
Legendary

Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050

Khazad ai-menu!

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 02:29:38 PM

Early in 2009 is my guess. 

"Give me control over a coin's checkpoints and I care not who mines its blocks."
http://vtscc.org  http://woodcoin.info
Crypt0kn1ght

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:32:06 PM

It would be great if btc will be reserve currency. Coz now this role is played by central emitted currencies and that is not fair.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:33:35 PM

development of bitcoin is currently very fast. I believe the presence of several agencies that have begun to acknowledge the existence of bitcoin then the bitcoin could continue to show strength. may need a long time to see the digital currency bitcoin as internationally. maybe we need to wait about 10 years. it is my prediction.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:11:12 PM

development of bitcoin is currently very fast. I believe the presence of several agencies that have begun to acknowledge the existence of bitcoin then the bitcoin could continue to show strength. may need a long time to see the digital currency bitcoin as internationally. maybe we need to wait about 10 years. it is my prediction.

If you only see what is really happening with bitcoin, bitcoin does not need 10 years or more to be an international currency, actually it is an international currency right now but not recognized by the governmnet.  Even if it is not recognized, it can be use buy goods in different country which makes it an international currency even not in an official term.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:13:59 PM

Yes I also think it will take some time to really succeed with this to be honest, but we will see what is gonna happen of course without any doubts.
I think that the bitcoin is going to be a global currency in 5-10 years from now.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:14:44 PM

If you only see what is really happening with bitcoin, bitcoin does not need 10 years or more to be an international currency, actually it is an international currency right now but not recognized by the governmnet.  Even if it is not recognized, it can be use buy goods in different country which makes it an international currency even not in an official term.

We cannot say that everyone is using it at a moment but certain percentage of people from almost all countries are using it so it has already gained a popularity at international level.
ironm@n

Activity: 259

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:27:27 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2016, 04:39:29 PM by ironm@n

I think it already is. You can buy any  other currency with bitcoin anyway so it's an international  currency, If you meant as the official  currency of a country or the like then it would  take sometime for a move like that to happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: