Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:51:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will be see bitcoin as international currency?  (Read 21156 times)
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:34:28 AM

It looks like it didn't take much longer, after many financial institutions use and approved the bitcoin, it will be followed by the Government.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:46:22 AM

i think bitcoin is already an international currency because i see that nowadays bitcoin is acceptable in everywhere and bitcoin transaction is very faster than other currency and we can say that bitcoin is already international currency.

Yes bitcoin is an international currency but not on the ground level. People around the world can send and receive bitcoins but the overall percentage of bitcoin users compared to the fund transfer industry (including paypal + wire + cash etc) is very low. We must create awareness among friends and family to use bitcoin. We can safely say bitcoin is international currency on ground level too when there will be significant amount of users around the world.
no doubt the number of bitcoin users is very low but people are adopting bitcoin as investment regularly, and that is the reason that now bitcoin can be use as currency in most in most places in the world.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 06:54:22 AM

i think bitcoin is already an international currency because i see that nowadays bitcoin is acceptable in everywhere and bitcoin transaction is very faster than other currency and we can say that bitcoin is already international currency.
I agree with you could see bitcoin users already spread all over the world, almost every country may have bitcoin users, it means bitcoin can be used in all countries, and it proves that bitcoin is an international currency

yes its true but its not mean that bitcoin is already accepted in offline because until now only few country that want to receive bitcoin as payment and we only the ATM machine on that country but for offline store, i think its only few place in the world. so i think its more than 5 years later we will see that bitcoin will be use as international currency.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:01:35 AM

Already many people are using bitcoin as international currency, now a days many people are accepting bitcoin for the stores in some countries. In some countries government make bitcoin as legalized currency.
balaghi

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:02:02 AM

It will take a very very long time. Many people within the industry just want to talk about Blockchain, and think Bitcoin will follow Nokia and Blackberry's demise
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:14:15 AM

As people are awarding of bitcoin & its potential.When we can see bitcoin as international currency? Huh

This will take many more years to come. Especially now after another bitcoin exchange security breach. The bitcoin price is just not stable enough to be a major international currency. Investors are getting spooked out of bitcoins too fast.

Please excuse me sir,  I don't think that  it will take many more years. or may I correct you, actually it is already an international currency because there are more countries adopting the system of bitcoin and trying to implement it in different aspect of their business.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:25:57 AM

As people are awarding of bitcoin & its potential.When we can see bitcoin as international currency? Huh

This will take many more years to come. Especially now after another bitcoin exchange security breach. The bitcoin price is just not stable enough to be a major international currency. Investors are getting spooked out of bitcoins too fast.

Please excuse me sir,  I don't think that  it will take many more years. or may I correct you, actually it is already an international currency because there are more countries adopting the system of bitcoin and trying to implement it in different aspect of their business.
Bitcoin being an international currency does not mean that it is used my some people all over the world IMO, it means that it will be used as one of the most used currency like dollars by MANY OF THE WORLDS POPULATION not SOME OF THE WORLDS POPULATION. There are also some countries who see bitcoin not as a currency, and it ain't globally accepted yet. For now many countries are adopting the system of bitcoin but it ain't an international currency yet. IMO it will take many years before bitcoin is accepted globally by the people and for it to be a recognized as a currency.
croutonhexagon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:02:03 PM

Already it's an international currency because all user across the world usage this currency. To get the status as international currency it should be accepted by all the countries but unfortunately many country had already banned it.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:06:06 PM

Yes bitcoin is an international currency but not on the ground level. People around the world can send and receive bitcoins but the overall percentage of bitcoin users compared to the fund transfer industry (including paypal + wire + cash etc) is very low. We must create awareness among friends and family to use bitcoin. We can safely say bitcoin is international currency on ground level too when there will be significant amount of users around the world.
Yes, the users of bitcoin are very low, but it is a fact that the number of bitcoin users are increasing continuously. Interestingly the progress of becoming international currency and the user base are happening simultaneously as in decentralized system there will no one to declare as international medium of exchange, only we people need to make it so by using it across continents.
LifeLine

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:43:46 PM

BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 02:10:35 PM

I agree with you could see bitcoin users already spread all over the world, almost every country may have bitcoin users, it means bitcoin can be used in all countries, and it proves that bitcoin is an international currency

Bitcoin is used as international currency but government does not consider it as currency yet.  Quite a contradicting situation but it is obvious that people use it that way, and i bet even government officials use it that way.  Funny, how obvious the government hypocrisy is shown here LOL.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:50:12 PM

Bitcoin is used as international currency but government does not consider it as currency yet.  Quite a contradicting situation but it is obvious that people use it that way, and i bet even government officials use it that way.  Funny, how obvious the government hypocrisy is shown here LOL.
Yeah, it will be no surprise to find out that most of the government officials use bitcoin as an investment, and the reason that they don’t want it as an international currency is because if it is used as one it will lose its value and we don’t want that, it will be better off not being used by everyone so its price stays up.
Carmen_Sandiego

Activity: 399

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:43:59 PM

Indeed, considering such aspects Bitcoin can be seen as a currency of international use, but the concentration of people who uses the currency in every country is still low, so I think there is still a lot to be achieved. The upside is that the ecosystem is growing rapidly, and we will be able to see several merchants adopting the currency for years to come.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:50:08 PM

i think bitcoin already an international currency maybe yes maybe no . bitcoin can be used in various countries as a means of payment and exchange local currency, but there is also prohibition the use of bitcoin in a country
Bitcoin is definitely an international currency from the time when bitcoin created even we can say that it was an international currency from that time when it was only one user because this currency is not bounded with only one country or any specific group of countries but it is a free currency and is freely workable all over the world.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:52:08 PM

If I can invest with my bitcoins In Australia or in a startup in United States then i consider it as an international currency with low fee.

Comparing to local banks which take a lot of money just for an international transaction, bitcoin is just fine. The issue can be on the other part if they accept bitcoin.
savioroshan

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:52:51 PM

Indeed, considering such aspects Bitcoin can be seen as a currency of international use, but the concentration of people who uses the currency in every country is still low, so I think there is still a lot to be achieved. The upside is that the ecosystem is growing rapidly, and we will be able to see several merchants adopting the currency for years to come.
I agree with you. Bitcoin is already accepted as international currency. You can pay any part of the world for your goods in bitcoin. But the only drawback is many still don't know about this magical currency. If we try to make them understand about it they won't believe.Todays younger generation who is more familiar with computer and Internet technology they understand much faster.but the problem is with elder generation.when someone try to make them understand they they think it's a joke. Bitcoin will become a truly international currency when each and everyone start using it. Hope in the coming years bitcoin will become more popular.

barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 03:55:50 PM

Currently Bitcoin has been International currency many people round the world use Bitcoin as payment, but International i can say is International community, Bitcoin has solid community, people who use Bitcoin because they interest with Bitcoin they see a potential of Bitcoin, they look Bitcoin not only a currencies but also investment, knowledge and technology.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:00:09 PM

Currently Bitcoin has been International currency many people round the world use Bitcoin as payment, but International i can say is International community, Bitcoin has solid community, people who use Bitcoin because they interest with Bitcoin they see a potential of Bitcoin, they look Bitcoin not only a currencies but also investment, knowledge and technology.

What if the problem like my country ?

My goverment still not legalize bitcoin until now since they see bitcoin will bring negative impact for my people ( money laundry for example )
To be an international currency ,it's not easy for bitcoin, IMO

Smiley
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:37:13 PM

What if the problem like my country ?

My goverment still not legalize bitcoin until now since they see bitcoin will bring negative impact for my people ( money laundry for example )
To be an international currency ,it's not easy for bitcoin, IMO
The same is with most other countries too, very few countries have partially legalized bitcoin. It depends upon the people of the country whether it bring good deeds or bad. One country's currency cannot be used in the country next to it, but bitcoin can be used everywhere with the same value. This has confirmed bitcoin to be a international currency.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:56:43 PM

Bitcoin is international currency already. Because of all operations are providing through the net and Internet is international thing. Bitcoin used in many countries over the world. Those facts are saying that bitcoin is international from it's most beginning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: