Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:45:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will be see bitcoin as international currency?  (Read 21156 times)
canadiancrypto

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:44:20 AM

Isn't it technically already a worldwide currency? I mean it's expanding every month and before you know it, even if Bitcoin does fail let's say 10 years down the line (due to a replacement, which may or may not happen) at least the blockchain revolution it started will have swept the globe.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:04:47 AM

As people are awarding of bitcoin & its potential.When we can see bitcoin as international currency? Huh

This'll take a long time to occur. It has to be recognized first as a viable replacement for fiat money. Next thing is bitcoins must be stable in pricing first. Bitcoins must also have a stable supply in order for everyone to have a stable demand-supply relationship. Only then can bitcoina be uses as an international currency.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Adnan Saleem

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:04:32 AM

Created in 2007, the world’s first decentralized currency now an accepted form of payment in dozens of countries around the world. As more countries begin to adopt this innovative technology, it’s clear that Bitcoin has the potential to become the new global currency not tied to a specific country or central bank...
klser

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:04:18 PM

I think the great advantage of bitcoin is that it is quite a universal currency which can be carried everywhere by a person in his phone or computer. But there is a lot of people who haven't heard about bitcoin and even don't know how to use the Internet and computer.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:37:12 AM

As people are awarding of bitcoin & its potential.When we can see bitcoin as international currency? Huh

this would take a long time before you can see it internationally. for now just focus on how you can earn huge amount of bitcoin so that by the time that bitcoin became legal all over the world you have a lot of bitcoin to expend. and also this would take a long process before bitcoin could get a support from the government and also from the bank.
Puroc

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:40:26 AM

Around 5-10 years, when other country also accept bitcoin, when laws and regulation about bitcoin is signed and approve by every country and when they have agreements over it, it will take a lot of process for it to become officially international currency, but as today it seems its a international currency but digital, since its used and acknowledge by many in some places all over the world....
DollarDieBitcoinFly15243

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:48:51 AM

it all depends on whether the Goverment will be able to adopt it at the legislative level, in some countries it is tough, in some there is not, I think it takes time
It takes time, but it is coming. In USA, taxes for buying crypto, supposed to be paid for 2018.
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:49:50 AM

In the very near future if you ask me. Soon enough I predict BTC will contend with Fiat monies like USD and EUR as a as a means of transaction internationally. BTC is growing speedily, and it's all in our hands as participants. We hil the key and we can make BTC very strong to acheive the feat of being an international currency.
Taskford

Activity: 2520
Merit: 786

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:56:55 AM

We will see bitcoin as international currency if the government and major countries will make bitcoin as a full legalized currency because that is the only way for bitcoin to be use as a way of doing transaction or mode of payment. Bitcoin as of now, is still not recognized as a full legalized currency because there is still some problems that makes the major countries to not accept it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bee3164

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:58:47 AM

It will never be an international currency. It will however be accepted internationally. This many take as much as 10-15years imo. Intracture needs to fall in place, technology needs to improve. As of now, BTC is almost unable.
Mrsun78

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:08:26 AM

Lets take this conversation like this: "how will the governments adopt this digital emerging world?" After that all coins will be international.
starmahafuza

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:12:40 AM

it is not too far when bitcoin will be future currency of the international world.we need to support more and more bitcoin and stay tune with it.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:26:56 AM

For me, as of now it serves as an international currency. Why I said so? It is becayse bitcoin is widely used on a lot of cluntry in the world. Tgey either use it as an alternative for money in the internet, or as a form of investment. Which I might say is wise.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:40:31 AM

Now bitcoin has a lot of problems with the course and stability. I do not think that this year it can become an international currency in full measure. In the future, everything is possible.
eifer0910

Activity: 237

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:44:21 AM

It will takes time that bitcoin will be our international currency,it is a long process and I guess many people will hinder on this but i think bitcoins has a big chance and I can say that if that happens the crypto users will surely happy on it and many investors will surely invest on it and the btc will higher on its price.

DollarDieBitcoinFly15243

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:29:40 PM

It will takes time that bitcoin will be our international currency,it is a long process and I guess many people will hinder on this but i think bitcoins has a big chance and I can say that if that happens the crypto users will surely happy on it and many investors will surely invest on it and the btc will higher on its price.
I can agree with you about cryptocurrency, but not sure about btc particular. Because high fees and slow transactions are big problems for it.
BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:03:27 AM

No chance we will ever see bitcoin as international currency - LoL. But we will one day for sure see some other cryptocurrency as the main international currency. Unfortunately, I am afraid this will happen only the day that the banking system will have found a way to be in control of that 100%. I hope I'm wrong though.

DollarDieBitcoinFly15243

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:15:57 PM

No chance we will ever see bitcoin as international currency - LoL. But we will one day for sure see some other cryptocurrency as the main international currency. Unfortunately, I am afraid this will happen only the day that the banking system will have found a way to be in control of that 100%. I hope I'm wrong though.
Hopefully they won't. We will see how fast will grow development of quantum machine, this is the closest problem, I think.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:35:35 PM

yep, bitcoin already serves people as a international currency since the transactions and exchanges are done across the border. The block chain technology allows bitcoin and other crypto currencies to do transactions in a jet speed even though crypto currency do not have any dedicated server placed across borders or countries. People across the countries dedicate and help bitcoin and other crypto to do super fast transactions with their mining tools. Even banks are slowly switching to block chain technology for their super fast conversions and these are the milestone for bitcoin to become an international currency.

Gobeller

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:46:44 PM

For me, as of now it serves as an international currency. Why I said so? It is becayse bitcoin is widely used on a lot of cluntry in the world. Tgey either use it as an alternative for money in the internet, or as a form of investment. Which I might say is wise.

Being a national currency is not for bitcoin right now. The priority is gettind adopted by the entire young community. Then we can discuss this things later on. This is my personal belief.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: