Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:04:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:21:36 PM

the price of pesobit from exchange is falling , i hope that it go back to its previous price by the month of november . i regretted that i didn't joined to the ICO when it was not on the trade yet .
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 05:08:09 PM

100k satoshis. Going there. How, I don't know. That just seems likely in the not too distant future. 10 million overseas Filipino workers sending money back home. $30 billion USD market. You get 1% of 1% and try to do the math.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 05:24:58 PM

Dump is a what?

People Just dump to get profit ir Just to run from a big loss.

Or, like a say, the group of bagholders Just dump your coins

If they are the one from the ICO participant then it maybe to cut losses from the profit they should have.

the price of pesobit from exchange is falling , i hope that it go back to its previous price by the month of november . i regretted that i didn't joined to the ICO when it was not on the trade yet .

It seems you bought at the higher price, but no worries with the development this coin is finalizing at this point, it will even surpass its ATH.

100k satoshis. Going there. How, I don't know. That just seems likely in the not too distant future. 10 million overseas Filipino workers sending money back home. $30 billion USD market. You get 1% of 1% and try to do the math.

I agree, maybe I can influence my cousin and her pastor groups down to their members in Israel to use PSB remittance service if it become available

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kwest

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 05:31:10 PM

Any reason for using Pesobits instead of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency for that matter? What's so special about it, other than the name?
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 05:49:41 PM

Any reason for using Pesobits instead of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency for that matter? What's so special about it, other than the name?

3 major reasons, and a few small ones:

1) Pesobit gives the coin owners staking 5% interest while Bitcoin does not give anything. This allows Pesobit users to earn back all the fees they need to pay, or even make some money if they can hold on to their PSB long enough. Bank interest rates are at 1.5% in the Philippines, so clearly they make more money holding PSB.

2) Bitcoin is extremely slow to send around - it is not a practical payment tool. Pesobit is casi-instanteneous; this is a major problem for Bitcoin.

3) Pesobit was created by a team of Filipinos - while remittances can also be done with Bitcoin, connecting Pesobit with local Philippine Peso is easier to negociate and arrange, as they feel they have better control over software development and what is needed to make it work.

4) We can add here a sense of national identity, which is something Filipinos and Filipinas are not getting with Bitcoin - but this is a minor reason when compared to the previous 3.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 05:51:23 PM

We're consolidating pesobit.net, blog.pesobit.net and wallet.pesobit.net and api.pesobit.net. Also running tests in connectivity to an external site which is the partnering peso wallet.
If things don't run smooth we'll bring up the services as they were.

Thanks

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 05:51:51 PM

Once we some good progress people will be jumping back on the project. I understand for the people only paid 343 sat and it's hard not to sell now but this is a long term project.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 05:53:05 PM

Dump is a what?

If they are the one from the ICO participant then it maybe to cut losses from the profit they should have.

Come on! You dont see this guy who post here every day? This guy made a 1% group, you need a 1% of total suply to get in!

Now think, 10 people or more with 1%... They can control market easy in this low volume.

Like i say, this will fuck the coin!

Noojna

Activity: 687

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 05:57:55 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2016, 07:19:59 PM by Noojna

Dump is a what?

Come on! You dont see this guy who post here every day? This guy made a 1% group, you need a 1% of total suply to get in!

Now think, 10 people or more with 1%... They can control market easy in this low volume.

People who invest more will not do anything to hurt their own investment. All coins have big holders, just look.

Also, what if 5 people right this moment try to become part of the 1% group? Price jumps back to 10K satoshis or much more.

This is what I am trying to convery here. Get a significant part of PSB while it is possible; soon, at a higher price, it will not be possible.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 06:03:56 PM

I'm an investor in PSB, but I have no idea what Coins.ph is. Are they a threat to Pesobit? Or can they buyout Pesobit in the future? I just read an article on Coindesk about Coins.ph. They're reportedly very popular out there in the Philippines. Can someone enlighten me? Thanks!  Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
amitd2012

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:53:01 PM

3 major reasons, and a few small ones:

1) Pesobit gives the coin owners staking 5% interest while Bitcoin does not give anything. This allows Pesobit users to earn back all the fees they need to pay, or even make some money if they can hold on to their PSB long enough. Bank interest rates are at 1.5% in the Philippines, so clearly they make more money holding PSB.

2) Bitcoin is extremely slow to send around - it is not a practical payment tool. Pesobit is casi-instanteneous; this is a major problem for Bitcoin.

3) Pesobit was created by a team of Filipinos - while remittances can also be done with Bitcoin, connecting Pesobit with local Philippine Peso is easier to negociate and arrange, as they feel they have better control over software development and what is needed to make it work.

4) We can add here a sense of national identity, which is something Filipinos and Filipinas are not getting with Bitcoin - but this is a minor reason when compared to the previous 3.

Could you please let me know what was PSB Coin's ICO price?
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 08:26:12 PM

Dump is a what?

You can't control people  with what they do to their coins. It is their right, whether they want to dump or hold is out of our control.  If you believe in PSB then be glad someone is selling at a discounted price Smiley .   I wish to buy more coins at 99% off and I will be glad if someone will dump it on my buy order.  Wink

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 09:49:19 PM

If you believe PSB, then time to buy more and wait for the road map to be implemented. You just need few bucks to invest this time and profit later.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
wolverinex1282

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 12:35:35 AM

If you believe PSB, then time to buy more and wait for the road map to be implemented. You just need few bucks to invest this time and profit later.
Time to buy so that you can dump your coins @profit?.. will wait under 500sats to buy back in  Grin
hdn

Activity: 682

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:35:23 AM

Time to buy so that you can dump your coins @profit?.. will wait under 500sats to buy back in  Grin

I dont think the price go that much
hdn

Activity: 682

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:37:27 AM

Those people dumping at 2000 level will miss the train,psb will climb up again soon
wolverinex1282

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 02:13:27 AM

Time to buy so that you can dump your coins @profit?.. will wait under 500sats to buy back in  Grin

Those people dumping at 2000 level will miss the train,psb will climb up again soon
Anything could happen with the price right ? With people selling their coins atm and the rise on bitcoin price i dont think we reached the bottom yet
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:25:41 AM

As negotiations are being inked, we need to comply to the banking standard in security as we prepare connectivity to the peso wallet. Coding of the online wallet is now being double-checked so you probably noticed that most coins are being transferred to another wallet (1st in rich list). It will be down probably for the next 24 hours just to be sure. Direct buying will still be enabled only that we found a better option that we're exploring too.

As for this week, meeting with another bank as 3rd option for cashing out and possible merchants and partners.

Price is hovering at around 2800 sats at the moment.

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:27:58 AM

I'm an investor in PSB, but I have no idea what Coins.ph is. Are they a threat to Pesobit? Or can they buyout Pesobit in the future? I just read an article on Coindesk about Coins.ph. They're reportedly very popular out there in the Philippines. Can someone enlighten me? Thanks!  Grin

Coins.ph is one of the top three bitcoin exchanges in the Philippines, together with rebit.ph / buybitcoin.ph and btcexchange.ph and a few more. They have nothing to do with Pesobit unless they start accepting Pesobits.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 03:56:03 AM

Time to buy so that you can dump your coins @profit?.. will wait under 500sats to buy back in  Grin

do you think it will dip down to 500stas?
possible because it does look like the merchants here in the philippines aren't open to crypto. they even think bitcoin will pass soon. majority of pinoy doesn't even knew what bitcoin is.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: