Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:30:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
ArcherBit

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:14:48 AM

You mean, about 1000 sats this July, and maybe 10k sats end of 2017? And maybe 70k to 80k sats by 2018. (I'm comparing to bitcoin, not to fiat, but same difference I guess.)

Pesobit has reached 0.71 Php this week when it peaked at 560 sats, if the momentum continues and with the ewallet/vmoney beta testing ending soon, it is likely 1 php will hit by July and if we reached a tipping point hitting by end of 2017, I guess 100 php per PSB is not far off since PSB has only 32M coin supply.

nice... im glad i bought at 300sat.. 200kpsb....  oyeah.... im holding til it reach at $5 each psb..

thank dev
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:24:46 AM

Aside from C-cex currently, any other exchange i can get psb?

Pesobit is also listed at Novaexchange, but the volume there is small for PSB.

They also available on yobit, right? I have some psb on yobit. Please don't tell me that I've missed some info about psb not available for yobit anymore and that I should have moved my psb since weeks ago.
But yes, you missed some info. As far as I know, Yobit didn't upgrade there Pesobit version there and that it is not compatible anymore in the new Pesobit version. I think you should have moved everything  few months ago during the upgrade.

Well... crap. I missed such a big info. No wonder the price seems a little bit questionable on yobit. What can I do now? Can I transfer them to ccex and everything went smoothly again or I had missed the train?
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:15:39 AM

They also available on yobit, right? I have some psb on yobit. Please don't tell me that I've missed some info about psb not available for yobit anymore and that I should have moved my psb since weeks ago.
But yes, you missed some info. As far as I know, Yobit didn't upgrade there Pesobit version there and that it is not compatible anymore in the new Pesobit version. I think you should have moved everything  few months ago during the upgrade.

Well... crap. I missed such a big info. No wonder the price seems a little bit questionable on yobit. What can I do now? Can I transfer them to ccex and everything went smoothly again or I had missed the train?
I think you can't do it now. The time period set for everyone to have their coin upgraded is maybe four months ago if I'm not mistaken. I am really not sure how was that done because when I knew pesobit,  c-cex has already upgraded to the latest version. So I didn't have any problem from the start. Maybe you can ask Noojna or Lutzow for their professional advise on this.
If it's fine to you, do you have big amounts in Yobit?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:25:19 AM

You mean, about 1000 sats this July, and maybe 10k sats end of 2017? And maybe 70k to 80k sats by 2018. (I'm comparing to bitcoin, not to fiat, but same difference I guess.)

Pesobit has reached 0.71 Php this week when it peaked at 560 sats, if the momentum continues and with the ewallet/vmoney beta testing ending soon, it is likely 1 php will hit by July and if we reached a tipping point hitting by end of 2017, I guess 100 php per PSB is not far off since PSB has only 32M coin supply.
wow if things happen there's few bag holders that will really enjoy the rise as we knew that this coin still undervalued I remember when I first bought this
its ranging between 7-8k sat so its really possible hitting it back before this year end with those progress happening psb will bounce back.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 10:34:40 AM

PSB is still undervalued. The price is finally increasing after many months of handwork from the team. Hope this gains mass adoption in the Philippines.  Smiley

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:16:51 PM

You should move your PSBs or any other coin out of exchanges as soon as you're done using them. Don't leave them there, especially with a site like Yobit that has so many broken coins already. They just keep adding and adding every other coin except the good ones.

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:36:49 PM

You should move your PSBs or any other coin out of exchanges as soon as you're done using them. Don't leave them there, especially with a site like Yobit that has so many broken coins already. They just keep adding and adding every other coin except the good ones.

Noted about that.

I think you can't do it now. The time period set for everyone to have their coin upgraded is maybe four months ago if I'm not mistaken. I am really not sure how was that done because when I knew pesobit,  c-cex has already upgraded to the latest version. So I didn't have any problem from the start. Maybe you can ask Noojna or Lutzow for their professional advise on this.

Well, not that much, only 3,480 something.

Noojna and Lutzow, can you please advise me on this?
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:53:46 AM

Noted about that.

Well, not that much, only 3,480 something.

Noojna and Lutzow, can you please advise me on this?

Hi,

Please send an email to pesobit@gmail.com so I can dwell on this matter. THanks

Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:16:14 PM

Pesobit is already active in coinpayments.net allowing the marketplace (https://market.pesobit.net) to start accepting Pesobit payment.
Pesobit is also being introduced to some groups resulting in increase buy orders these past few days resulted in increasing buy pressure.
Do you want your item to be sold in the Pesobit marketplace but want to receive Philippine Peso for your sales? do let me know by sending an email to pesobit@gmail.com

Jack Liver
Legendary

Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:13:46 PM

happy to see volumes and support growing on c-cex  Grin
accesovip

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:52:34 PM

Hi!

Yesterday I had a problem with my computer and I had a hard time until I was able to access to it again.

I have all my PSB in the desktop wallet, and I didn't have a backup.. so I want to create now.

Can anyone assist me with it please? I have seen that inside the wallet there is an option which says Backup, and creates a .dat file.

Is that enough to restore my wallet in case that my computer breaks?

Thank you!
JUmpy14

Activity: 922
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:38:03 PM

Hi!

Yesterday I had a problem with my computer and I had a hard time until I was able to access to it again.

I have all my PSB in the desktop wallet, and I didn't have a backup.. so I want to create now.

Can anyone assist me with it please? I have seen that inside the wallet there is an option which says Backup, and creates a .dat file.

Is that enough to restore my wallet in case that my computer breaks?

Thank you!

hi mate
to recover yours PSB coin you need your wallet.dat (use a program to recover your data) or maybe you have your secret key with you ?
if you cant make those two thingd, your coins are lost

Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 10:24:36 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2017, 10:39:46 PM by Noojna

... I didn't have a backup.. so I want to create now.

Hello!

Since you regained access to your PSB coins, now is a good time to make a backup of wallet.dat file, before something bad happens again.

Personally, I don't like using the backup feature from the app, I just do it manually:

First, I suggest you lock (strong password encrypt) your PSB wallet from the app; then close this PSB application (this is important)

Next, in your roaming folder on your PC, you will find the Pesobit folder; in that folder is the file 'wallet.dat'

Please copy this file to another device, preferably outside your home such as a secure server; this will be your backup.

In some rare instances, this file gets corrupt, so I recommend making regular backups, keeping also the old ones (just to avoid the possibility of overwriting a good wallet.dat file with a corrupt one)

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
paveldurov

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:06:50 AM

https://pictub.club/image/7PBsVY

I looked into the Pesobit Rich List, and I noticed that top 4 and top 5-9 are like to have same holder.
Why top 4 have the same last change (2 days and 7 hours)?

xopoшeгo дня
Noojna

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 08:10:28 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2017, 08:39:28 AM by Noojna

I looked into the Pesobit Rich List, and I noticed that top 4 and top 5-9 are like to have same holder.
Why top 4 have the same last change (2 days and 7 hours)?

xopoшeгo дня

Many of the top adresses are controlled by the online wallet, without being flagged necessarily. The balance of the online wallet is the collective possession of more than 1000 online wallet users, who prefer the online wallet to maintaining a PSB blockchain on their computer.

Also, unfortunately, there are people leaving 5 million PSB at C-Cex exchange. This is a very dangerous habit, as I have seen many exchanges close and people lose all their coins. Many of the top addresses are also C-Cex addresses very, very unfortunately.

Also, when you leave PSB coins at C-Cex, you forfeit the nice staking interest you could earn for the benefit of someone else.

Speaking of failing exchanges, is everybody still bugging Yobit about upgrading their wallet to Pesobit 1.1?

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Jack Liver
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:27:36 AM

yobit is full of dead coin with wallet in maintenance they hardly update coins on hard forks.
Noojna

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 08:42:26 AM

yobit is full of dead coin with wallet in maintenance they hardly update coins on hard forks.

I have seen Yobit upgrade a wallet software, after a hard fork, after many, many requests and fraud accusations on Yobit complaint threads (they actually do read these threads).

Unfortunately, with so many wallets of coins not operational, yet Yobit naturally still accepts incoming BTC deposits, Yobit's situation is starting to look like a fraud.  If we start accusing them  publicly (and it's looking like a valid point) with serious fraud and scam accusations, they can move fast.

This is because opening problem tickets doesn't work apparently, so we move to plan B.

PS. don't leave any coins at exchanges (lol)

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Jack Liver
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:51:11 AM

i hope they read this thread and update, but for other crypto like Espers they still on old V1 and the time for swap has passed by months so the only thing to do for now it's write an advice in the first page to warn people and wait...  Roll Eyes

P.S.

coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pesobit/#markets isn't updating the price by some days can you contact them to fix this and maybe ask for the add of nova ?
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:10:26 AM

coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pesobit/#markets isn't updating the price by some days can you contact them to fix this and maybe ask for the add of nova ?

I did contact with them with the request form given on their site. It will take up to 7 days to fix.

Price is moving, I think it's time to hold tight and enjoy the ride !

Agaguk24

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

Extended Reality Advertising

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 10:28:32 PM

Here are the threads where you can ask for Yobit's help with PSB upgrade, and if they do not respond we start fraud and scam accusations in big flashy letters.

Please be active on these threads, especially the ones who bought PSB on Yobit without knowing.

Unlike ESP, I think  the dev from PSB wants to help them upgrade, but it's getting late:

Yobit's official thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.2980

Yobit complaint and accusation threads:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1378867.260

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1249766.20

Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: