Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:28:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:56:37 PM

I really can't believe what I saw in C-cex a while ago. The price was dumped down to 50+ sats. How can it be like this?  Someone must be behind on this.

Seriously? A fish can dump it to 50 sats. Check the buy orders and volume $1k. Yeah someone big is really behind on this  Roll Eyes

The 10 million pesobit added when they edited the blockchain scared off some potential big investors and long term hodlers.

this

Also, I bothered checking the links on the OP and the Dev signature tried accessing it but its giving me dead pages. LMAO!
khalmir

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:32:40 AM

At the moment PSB is ridiculously cheap, so now is a great moment to buy more. It doesn't matter how much you buy and hold, it helps. I, myself have been gathering more and more, , and i'm goin to hold until 5000 sats at least. Remember that there isn't too many of these coins circulating, and it doesn't take many big bagholders to get the price up, just don't sell guys.

Its a deadcoin. Nothing is innovating from this, any coin can do this remittance thingy cos all you need is a proper gateway. Besides all you can do now is to hold cos no one is going to buy.

Damn, the fomo is real on here. Pesobit is barely a year old. I know this is crypto, but let the project progress the right way. In time the price will increase. It has a low coin supply which is a plus and a good dev behind who actually updates the PSB token holders on the regular. Yes any company can do remittance, but any coin can be a clone of Bitcoin too, hence 99% of all alts. Just buy while the price is cheap and stake them.  Undecided

The 10 million pesobit added when they edited the blockchain scared off some potential big investors and long term hodlers.

if only the dev could burn those 10M, just maybe the investors will be back
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 12:37:16 AM

The devs said that there are not an extra 10 million coins in circulation. Am I wrong?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:51:39 AM

The devs said that there are not an extra 10 million coins in circulation. Am I wrong?

Pesobit's new version

We have completed the new Pesobit wallet software, and accordingly published it in github (https://github.com/pesobitph/pesobit-source/)
Basically, it uses same addresses so you have to clear your blockchain and resync using the new wallet.

The links has been sent to exchanges: Ccex, Yobit, NovaExchange, TradeSatoshi, CoinPayments.net, POSWallet and Coinomi.
As for Cryptopia who will no longer support Pesobit, we'll replace your old Pesobits with the new one just wait a little longer for the deposit addresses to be given to you.

So what's new with Pesobit?
1) PoSP or Proof-of-Staking Participation. PoSP allows Pesobit holders to earn more than the current 5% per annum staking rate while still maintaining the same inflation rate of the coin. In PoSP, the longer your desktop wallet is connected and staking the higher the rewards will be which makes sense because you're helping in securing the network by adding your wallet to the active nodes. The online wallet will use a fixed 7% per annum staking returns from the old 5%.

2) The total money offer of Pesobit will now stand at 32 millions from now on, to cover for the 10 million Pesobits illegally withdrawn from the PSB Online Wallet. So to counter the negative balance new Pesobits were created. The coins are not in CCex so they're cleared to continue trading. Other exchangers like Cryptopia may have those coins so trading, deposit and withdrawals were halted at that time. The new Pesobit software will ensure that a significant part of the stolen PSB's will no longer be usable. This is the reason why we're having a manual audit on Cryptopia users so I'd know that only those legit PSBs will be replaced with the new ones. Please note that some of these PSBs were already sold and unrecoverable, and this explains the recent large selloff that took place, just before I closed the Pesobit network.

As for how security was breached to allow this, it was not a hack but rather an exploit of a weakness in the Online Wallet that was used by a few users - I found out about this when auditing all the transactions in preparation for the migration towards PoSP. I already approached the Online wallet creator (Eduardo) about this and he apologizes for leaving this weakness found in our Online Wallet he created from the ground up. Eduardo has applied some extra security measures, among which people will not be able to withdraw automatically - there will be a manual review before a withdraw will be authorized. You will still receive a confirmation email upon withdrawal but it is simply to confirm that it was really you who did it. Pesobits from the Online Wallet will have a few hours delay but will try my best to keep it at a very minimum. It will only be like this though for a short period of time (1 or 2 weeks) until we get the withdrawals bug-free.

As time goes, we will keep working at identifying the users who initialted this exploit and illegally sent those PSBs out of the Online Wallet.  We will try to recover the lost Pesobits in an amicable way, with these users possibly buying back the sold Pesobits from the exchanges (or the Pesobits that were sold already). Anyway these Pesobits will no longer be usable since the new blockchain blocks the old one. This could bring back circulation of PSB to how it was before this event occured.
As always, our ambitious projects will continue, and the time has never been better to create systems around PSB, or to bring new PSB users to the community.

I will announce once the 3rd party systems are done upgrading their wallets then we'll bring all systems back up of course including the online wallet.
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:09:13 AM

without pesobit all of ALT coin pumping now a days, but pesobit decreasing a lot Sad https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pesobit/ i am a holder of 64,000 pesobit and bought them at 800satoshi per coin. i am in huge loss. why the price of pesobit decreasing??

Thats the risk. Invest in projects that really has a future
sputnik1

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:06:19 AM

At the moment PSB is ridiculously cheap, so now is a great moment to buy more. It doesn't matter how much you buy and hold, it helps. I, myself have been gathering more and more, , and i'm goin to hold until 5000 sats at least. Remember that there isn't too many of these coins circulating, and it doesn't take many big bagholders to get the price up, just don't sell guys.

Its a deadcoin. Nothing is innovating from this, any coin can do this remittance thingy cos all you need is a proper gateway. Besides all you can do now is to hold cos no one is going to buy.

Damn, the fomo is real on here. Pesobit is barely a year old. I know this is crypto, but let the project progress the right way. In time the price will increase. It has a low coin supply which is a plus and a good dev behind who actually updates the PSB token holders on the regular. Yes any company can do remittance, but any coin can be a clone of Bitcoin too, hence 99% of all alts. Just buy while the price is cheap and stake them.  Undecided

yeah probably, why would you invest money to a coin that can easily edited by the dev team.. 

Pump N Dead

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:17:23 AM

yeah probably, why would you invest money to a coin that can easily edited by the dev team.. 

dev team should correct this, 10M is already a huge amount and the sense that they can easily manipulate the supply should worsen the project.

Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 05:30:29 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2017, 05:54:53 AM by Noojna

dev team should correct this, 10M is already a huge amount and the sense that they can easily manipulate the supply should worsen the project.

We cannot just create 10 million PSB, nobody can.

The blockchain was not edited; it is almost impossible to edit a blockchain. Essentially, Pesobit 1.1 was created as a brand new coin, and a coin swap procedure was outlined (see Lutzow's January 28th post).

The reason for this new Pesobit 1.1 was twofold, firstly introduce PoSP as a staking algorithm upgrade, then we created 10 million coin to cover for a huge hack that had taken place with the online wallet. This coin creation procedure will not happen again, as the community reaction was very negative; but then people have to realize that, if we hadn't created these new coin, the PSB network would have disappeared because of people losing because of the hack.

Since then, the PSB online wallet has been unhackeable, so we have learned from past mistakes.

If people want to dump PSB, it's their choice.
Me personally, I keep my PSB until a decent price is achieved, and then I will help by providing more liquidity without affecting market price.

The main goal of providing a useful and affordable method for Philippine remittances remains... a 28 billion US$ market that needs cryptocurrency's help.

Now if you don't like PSB anymore, for whatever reason, we can simply, again, create a new currency taking advantage of all the work that was done for Pesobit. Or we could just shut up and let Lutzow do his work and finish this project, possibly making a few of us believers much richer in the process.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:51:36 AM

without pesobit all of ALT coin pumping now a days, but pesobit decreasing a lot Sad https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pesobit/ i am a holder of 64,000 pesobit and bought them at 800satoshi per coin. i am in huge loss. why the price of pesobit decreasing??

Thats the risk. Invest in projects that really has a future
i'm still positive that this project will go up and if you can hold and stake just let you coin and wait as it will go bounce back
don't ever sell at your loss that's the principle inside crypto trading forget about it and move on,.

bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:59:04 AM

We cannot just create 10 million PSB, nobody can.

The blockchain was not edited; it is almost impossible to edit a blockchain. Essentially, Pesobit 1.1 was created as a brand new coin, and a coin swap procedure was outlined (see Lutzow's January 28th post).

The reason for this new Pesobit 1.1 was twofold, firstly introduce PoSP as a staking algorithm upgrade, then we created 10 million coin to cover for a huge hack that had taken place with the online wallet. This coin creation procedure will not happen again, as the community reaction was very negative; but then people have to realize that, if we hadn't created these new coin, the PSB network would have disappeared because of people losing because of the hack.

Since then, the PSB online wallet has been unhackeable, we have learned from past mistakes.

If people want to dump PSB, it's their choice.
Me personally, I keep my PSB until a decent price is achieved, and then I will help by providing more liquidity without affecting market price.

The main goal of providing a useful and affordable method for Philippine remittances remains... a 28 billion US$ market that needs cryptocurrency's help.

Now if you don't like PSB anymore, for whatever reason, we can simply, again, create a new currency taking advantage of all the work that was done for Pesobit. Or we could just shut up and let Lutzow do his work and finish this project, possibly making a few of us believers much richer in the process.

Just asking for the sake of clarity, how much PSB was hacked from the wallet? Since a new wallet was created with a new Blockchain, is it not just by creating another same amount of 21Million  PSB will suffice in this case? A 1:1 swap will just takes place anyway? Why is there a need of an additional 10 Million PSB? This I think has been bothering other investors as well and other traders. And what have happened to the case that was raised on cryptopia to devulge the owners of those PSB wallet addresses which were involved somehow with the hack?

Thanks
Noojna

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 06:10:27 AM

Just asking for the sake of clarity, how much PSB was hacked from the wallet? Since a new wallet was created with a new Blockchain, is it not just by creating another same amount of 21Million  PSB will suffice in this case? A 1:1 swap will just takes place anyway? Why is there a need of an additional 10 Million PSB? This I think has been bothering other investors as well and other traders. And what have happened to the case that was raised on cryptopia to devulge the owners of those PSB wallet addresses which were involved somehow with the hack?

Thanks

Simple math. This has been discussed at large many times before, but let's review this one last time.

PSB coin is launched with 20 million PSB.

an online PSB wallet is created for the benefit of people who would rather use it than maintain a blockchain on their computer. This wallet had hackeable flaws, unfortunately.

Online wallet is huge success: 10 million PSB are stored at the online wallet, 10 million PSB outside PSB wallet; numbers rounded for simplicity.

Some hacker figured out a way to withdraw the whole content of the online wallet; online wallet users still can see they own PSB balance, but effectively, online wallet now has zero PSB coin.

Choice A - we let PSB continue, with people having lost 10 million PSB (PSB would collapse and disappear)

Choice B - we create 10 million PSB to pay back hacked online wallet users and allow PSB to continue while fixing the hackeable weakness of the online wallet

Cryptopia de-lists any coins that changes the amount of circulating coin, whatever the reason might be. They de-listed Ether, so they de-listed PSB too. What Cryptopia gets wrong is that Pesobit 1.1 was a coin swap, not a blockchain edit, but they are a stubborn administration.

is it more clear, now?

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:24:39 AM

Just asking for the sake of clarity, how much PSB was hacked from the wallet? Since a new wallet was created with a new Blockchain, is it not just by creating another same amount of 21Million  PSB will suffice in this case? A 1:1 swap will just takes place anyway? Why is there a need of an additional 10 Million PSB? This I think has been bothering other investors as well and other traders. And what have happened to the case that was raised on cryptopia to devulge the owners of those PSB wallet addresses which were involved somehow with the hack?

Thanks

Simple math. This has been discussed at large many times before, but let's review this one last time.

PSB coin is launched with 20 million PSB.

an online PSB wallet is created for the benefit of people who would rather use it than maintain a blockchain on their computer. This wallet had hackeable flaws, unfortunately.

Online wallet is huge success: 10 million PSB are stored at the online wallet, 10 million PSB outside PSB wallet; numbers rounded for simplicity.

Some hacker figured out a way to withdraw the whole content of the online wallet; online wallet users still can see they own PSB balance, but effectively, online wallet now has zero PSB coin.

Choice A - we let PSB continue, with people having lost 10 million PSB (PSB would collapse and disappear)

Choice B - we create 10 million PSB to pay back hacked online wallet users and allow PSB to continue while fixing the hackeable weakness of the online wallet

Cryptopia de-lists any coins that changes the amount of circulating coin, whatever the reason might be. They de-listed Ether, so they de-listed PSB too. What Cryptopia gets wrong is that Pesobit 1.1 was a coin swap, not a blockchain edit, but they are a stubborn administration.

is it more clear, now?

The 10 Million were already hacked which corresponds to the missing 10M PSB on the online wallet, and as you say there is a 10 Million coin in circulation a total of 20M, since you will be creating a new wallet with a new blockchain then why not put up with 20Million instead of 30Million?  The missing 10 Million on the online wallet will be easily replaced automatically.. the remaining 10M which are in circulation will be the one to be for the swap.. so where is the other 10 Million PSB going?
Noojna

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 06:33:30 AM

The 10 Million were already hacked which corresponds to the missing 10M PSB on the online wallet, and as you say there is a 10 Million coin in circulation a total of 20M, since you will be creating a new wallet with a new blockchain then why not put up with 20Million instead of 30Million?  The missing 10 Million on the online wallet will be easily replaced automatically.. the remaining 10M which are in circulation will be the one to be for the swap.. so where is the other 10 Million PSB going?

Your numbers don't add up.

the 10 million hacked PSB were instantly sold to exchange markets, they were not anymore in the online server, the hacked coin were responsible for the big drop in price from 10k to 300sat; people bought coin which belonged to someone else. At the same time the online server still told users their balance, which was wrong.

it breaks down like this:

10 million PSB outside online wallet already

10 million PSB in online wallet (but online wallet has zero, since it was hacked)

10 million sold to markets outside online wallet from the hack.

so essentially a new coin (Pesobit 1.1) had to be created with 30 million and change, as money base.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:43:55 AM

The 10 Million were already hacked which corresponds to the missing 10M PSB on the online wallet, and as you say there is a 10 Million coin in circulation a total of 20M, since you will be creating a new wallet with a new blockchain then why not put up with 20Million instead of 30Million?  The missing 10 Million on the online wallet will be easily replaced automatically.. the remaining 10M which are in circulation will be the one to be for the swap.. so where is the other 10 Million PSB going?

the 10 million hacked PSB were instantly sold to exchange markets, they were not anymore in the online server, the hacked coin were responsible for the big drop in price from 10k to 300sat; people bought coin which belonged to someone else. At the same time the online server still told users their balance, which was wrong.

10 million PSB in online wallet (but online wallet has zero, since it was hacked)

so essentially a new coin (Pesobit 1.1) had to be created with 30 million and change, as money base.

10 million sold to markets outside online wallet from the hack ( we already know this to be gone for good ) So why we should we bother to replaced that amount anyway with the new wallet?

The 10 Million PSB on the online wallet can be replaced with the 10M from the new wallet of PSB .

Noojna

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 06:47:18 AM

10 million sold to markets outside online wallet from the hack ( we already know this to be gone for good ) So why we should we bother to replaced that amount anyway with the new wallet?

The 10 Million PSB on the online wallet can be replaced with the 10M from the new wallet of PSB .

Please review previous answer. If anything is still unclear, there is no point in repeating and discussing it here, send me PM.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:54:13 AM

Please review previous answer. If anything is still unclear, there is no point in repeating and discussing it here, send me PM.

Just answer my last question, the stolen 10 Million PSB from the Online Wallet can be easily refurbish with the new 10 Million PSB from the new wallet, I dont see the sense of replacing also the 10 Million which were already sold in the market.
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:57:37 AM

Did you ever found out who the hacker was?
What was the result of your investigation?
Was there a police report?
How did make sure that the 10 million "stolen" PSB are not useable anymore?
Why did you come up with an "estimated" number of 10 million and not the exact number that was held in online wallet at the time of "hack"?
You initiated a swap with new PSB, are you sure none of those "stolen" PSB found its way back swapped to the new blockchain?
Noojna

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 07:11:29 AM

Just answer my last question, the stolen 10 Million PSB from the Online Wallet can be easily refurbish with the new 10 Million PSB from the new wallet, I dont see the sense of replacing also the 10 Million which were already sold in the market.

This is exactly what happened. If anything is unclear, please PM me, I don't bite!

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Noojna

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 07:20:57 AM

A) How did make sure that the 10 million "stolen" PSB are not useable anymore?

B) You initiated a swap with new PSB, are you sure none of those "stolen" PSB found its way back swapped to the new blockchain?

This will be my last post regarding the 10 million PSB hack, as all its aspects were discussed in all possible angles already.

A) hacked coin was sold at exchanges to other honest buyers. Honest people paid bitcoin to buy the stolen PSB.  Making the sold coin unuseable would mean 10 million PSB sold to honest people who paid for it dont work anymore. Also, editing a blockchain like this is not possible.

B) Of course all the stolen PSB found their way to the new blockchain, since we decided to honor all PSB, stolen and not stolen, so that everyone would not lose.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:25:22 AM

A) How did make sure that the 10 million "stolen" PSB are not useable anymore?

B) You initiated a swap with new PSB, are you sure none of those "stolen" PSB found its way back swapped to the new blockchain?

This will be my last post regarding the 10 million PSB hack, as all its aspects were discussed in all possible angles already.

A) hacked coin was sold at exchanges to other honest buyers. Honest people paid bitcoin to buy the stolen PSB.  Making the sold coin unuseable would mean 10 million PSB sold to honest people who paid for it dont work anymore. Also, editing a blockchain like this is not possible.

B) Of course all the stolen PSB found their way to the new blockchain, since we decided to honor all PSB, stolen and not stolen, so that everyone would not lose.

These clarifies it for them, I know you dont bite Smiley , I am merely asking these so the issue will stop for now and be known directly to the public.
Thanks Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: