Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:18:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has no competition  (Read 43147 times)
nguyenthao8x

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:03:29 AM

I personally think that bitcoin has no real competition. Bitcoin is the first coin and it still leads today. The popularity of bitcoin is widest.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Jay51

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:43:39 AM

I am involved in Bitcoin since one year and I have notice the price of every other alt depend on the price of bitcoin. so I don't think there is some other competitor of bitcoin in the market.
Sukunan-

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:52:20 AM

I think the same.
Altcoin to me is just a way to multiply my bitcoins, sometimes all my bitcoins are invested in a few altcoins but in the end i sell all of them for more bitcoins.

I agree to this as no Altcoins can be compared to bitcoins.  None of the Altcoin is near in terms of volume or price to bitcoins. People buy altcoin just to get the profit and then sell them again for bitcoins.

that is, most of their goal is to collect Alcoin, the result of Alcoin to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin is their main investment destination in the crypto world ..
CeyCrypteon

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:01:30 AM

I think Bitcoin is loosing its place because many who used to trade and make profits are now moving towards other cryptocurrencies complaining about the price increase, decrease and the speed and because more currencies are coming so investors are targeting them to make more money 
KridNewoj

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:02:16 AM

We can say that bitcoin has no competetion because , even if this altcoins are trying to compete but they failed to achieved to compete bitcoin , because bitcoin is strong and very popular as for this days.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:07:43 AM

All those FUDsters that where saying year ago how Bitcoin would fail because another currency would take over get proven wrong year after year. The more time Bticoin is alive, the stronger it gets and the bigger the network effect. Sorry but there will not be a Bitcoin 2.0. Bitcoin will go to 100k+ per coin in the next 5 to 10 years, it will absorb all the value researched in the field if not directly through protocol improvements then through sidechains.

Bitcoin will remain the only solid coin. The only coin that survived for the longest time (other coins can't claim this unless they invent a time machine).
There will be alts that pump really hard and make people millionaires, but no alt is going to surpass Bitcoin's strength and solidity. No coin will get a bigger marketcap. In the long term people holding 21+ BTC will be rewarded by history with rich-tier status for seeing the value in it before most people did. Do not let the FUDsters trick your mind or the trolls try to derrail the excellent job being done by Core devs.

Let's continue then our path towards inevitable triumph.

I think it is more better to say that bitcoin will prevail as a cryptocurrency. Reality, speaking there are other coins already being introduce like the altcoins. Despite of this, I also believe that bitcoin will still be on top. Being the first kind and ever introduced cryptocurreng in the market, competing with bitcoin will be tough. This is also up to bitcoins development and of course how much the users themselves show support for bitcoin.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:18:04 AM

Bitcoin is the most valuable currency and it has no competition in the world and bitcoin has a high value in the world and i hope that people will understand that bitcoin is the key to success and it is good to make investment in the crypto because many people are millionaire due to interest in bitcoin and crypto.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:21:48 AM

Does Bitcoin have a competitor? Bitcoin's market share only accounts for about 40% of the total market capitalization today, while it accounted for 75% to 95% last year, and it remained the most influential cryptocurrency partner. But that does not mean Bitcoin's dominance will last forever. And there are four digital coins waiting to be fitted on the wings to overturn Bitcoins and become a means of trading for the most influential digital exchanges / trades. They are Litecoin, Nano, Stellar, Ripple. So I think Bitcoin will always be aware of being a pioneer in digital money.
tolkuy

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:28:24 AM

Bitcoin is digital gold, it has no competition. I think that in the future he will be worth a lot of money Grin
Alifal

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:40:49 AM

seems to me that bitcoin has to be the better coin, which is maybe just a question of time until some better coin comes along. a second big point for bitcoin is, that it was there from the beginning, which is a plus. time will tell.I am not using any other crypto currency at the moment, but I don't think any of them will ever overtake bitcoin. Its the standard of all, its like money now, do you see money competing with anything else? I really don't see that. So I feel bitcoin will hold it own in the market and would probably keep growing.
nayeel

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:47:10 AM

I think it is more better to say that bitcoin will prevail as a cryptocurrency. Reality, speaking there are other coins already being introduce like the altcoins. Despite of this, I also believe that bitcoin will still be on top. Being the first kind and ever introduced cryptocurreng in the market, competing with bitcoin will be tough. This is also up to bitcoins development and of course how much the users themselves show support for bitcoin.So I feel bitcoin will hold it own in the market and would probably keep growing.
uDwcHYO

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:11:40 AM

he should be? An ecosystem needs reference point and it is there.

zzz
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:18:09 AM

All those FUDsters that where saying year ago how Bitcoin would fail because another currency would take over get proven wrong year after year. The more time Bticoin is alive, the stronger it gets and the bigger the network effect. Sorry but there will not be a Bitcoin 2.0. Bitcoin will go to 100k+ per coin in the next 5 to 10 years, it will absorb all the value researched in the field if not directly through protocol improvements then through sidechains.

Bitcoin will remain the only solid coin. The only coin that survived for the longest time (other coins can't claim this unless they invent a time machine).
There will be alts that pump really hard and make people millionaires, but no alt is going to surpass Bitcoin's strength and solidity. No coin will get a bigger marketcap. In the long term people holding 21+ BTC will be rewarded by history with rich-tier status for seeing the value in it before most people did. Do not let the FUDsters trick your mind or the trolls try to derrail the excellent job being done by Core devs.

I agree. Bitcoin is still the most desired bitcoin. Most people like to invest bitcoin because of its reliability and its profit, if lucky  enough, will make you rich or have atleast a decent life.
coinpool_de

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:18:27 AM

Well, yes i also believe that bitcoin will remain the only solid coin. I can’t imagine this market without bitcoin. I mean, there might be a better coin in future but still, bitcoin will remain strong.
Aish Aisa Khan

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 07:33:05 AM

Of course Bitcoin has no competition in current crypto market. But I can't sure how long it will be continue?
Besides of altcoins ETH, Bitcoin cash, EOS, VERI, PPT are also currently doing good.
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 07:55:17 AM

at the moment, bitcoin has no competition, but what will be further unknown, since other coins are also successful in taking the same etherium, his team is doing everything possible for its development
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:08:53 AM

Bitcoin has no competition in terms of capitalization, the bitcoin conquered the cryptocurrency market. I do not know why still many people are saying that the bitcoin will lose its value. For me it is really impossible because bitcoin is now strong than before.
Seundavid

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:10:25 AM

I don't really think bitcoin has competitors in the crypto world because its has been leading from the history of cryptocurrency and I can’t imagine this market without bitcoin. I mean, there might be a better coin in future but still, bitcoin will remain strong.
Uad

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:11:48 AM

At the moment, I do not use any other crypt currency, but I do not think that any of them will ever get past bitcoating, but definitely until a new advanced technology is released that is better than blockchain
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:41:18 AM

You're right and i'll support this kind of argument bitcoin is the one who's remaining solid coin in any altcoins, because it is the most popular coin in our time and all of those altcoins are still got the idea on bitcoin so there will be no competition against those altcoins, and when time comes that bitcoin will have a competition, bitcoin will stain remain because it is the only solid coin on those altcoins, and all the investors on bitcoin is still want's to get more bitcoins and there will be no competition against them, all investors want's to make money not to make competition
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: