Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:35:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 [976] 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253578 times)
GMob

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:54:23 PM

I think this will be dumped hard on the Dec 28th like the famous phrase "buy rumors, sell on news".  Tongue

You'd be retard if you do that. Everybody knows the potential that Iconomi has, the current trend is up.

I think he could be right. Moneywise, there won't be much to show 28 December or the days/weeks after. There will be much to show in a few months though... but definitely not right at or after the launch.

you saying we ought to dump this time so that we can buy cheap ICN on 28th?
doesn't sound right either to me. one sure route is to buy more.

I would say, go with your own feeling. If you are selling at peak prices to take fast profit, you won't help the project.. If you believe in the project, you should hold, even when the prices could/would go down.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:56:28 PM

I think this will be dumped hard on the Dec 28th like the famous phrase "buy rumors, sell on news".  Tongue

You'd be retard if you do that. Everybody knows the potential that Iconomi has, the current trend is up.

I think he could be right. Moneywise, there won't be much to show 28 December or the days/weeks after. There will be much to show in a few months though... but definitely not right at or after the launch.

I have written something about this - explaining why it happens most of the time.
Buy the Rumor, Sell the News — Why It is Always Relevant to All Markets

What about all the times when it was buy the rumor, then buy more on the news?

Darkcoin rise, Ethereum rise, Monero rise.  These were all pumped up on the rumor, further pumped on the news, then ended up coming down a bit and settling much higher than they were originally before the rumor.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
bluedeep
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:56:53 PM

I get the email confirmation but my 2FA code is not valid but is 100% weird because as i mentioned  before my old app i used to get acces to my account  with no problem, so I re installed  the code in a new app ( I have kept the old app with the 2fa that used to work) so both apps match but the 2fa code appears  to be invalid Sad
Check your  phone  time&date to be synchronized.

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
LiskYork

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:02:58 PM

I get the email confirmation but my 2FA code is not valid but is 100% weird because as i mentioned  before my old app i used to get acces to my account  with no problem, so I re installed  the code in a new app ( I have kept the old app with the 2fa that used to work) so both apps match but the 2fa code appears  to be invalid Sad
  wow that sounds like hope for me, if it is not much to ask, can you please guide me to do it? I will really apreciate that
kobilica

Activity: 280
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:04:33 PM

Where are you from LiskYork?
bluedeep
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:06:12 PM

wow that sounds like hope for me, if it is not much to ask, can you please guide me to do it? I will really apreciate that
I mean check if your phone time is the same with your PC/internet time..  

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
cyrixcer

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:09:07 PM

Old code still not ok? Did you backup the secret key? If you didn't and you may need to resync the time clock, it is in settings.
dryandry

Activity: 173

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:12:01 PM

Hi guys, I am traying to move my ICN from the ICO page to my ETH Wallet and the 2FA is not working at all, so I have installed  another app and also I have inserted  the cose that I get from Iconomi's ICO so Both apps match in the same 2FAcode  but to move my coins is not working at all.

Anyone here is experimwnting the same problem?

Thanks guys
I have contacted  Support  already I am waiting  very impatiently  for some information about my case, what comes to my mind is because  we are about to go live may be
Withdraws are not available, any ICN guy here to give me aome information about it? Thanks

there is code u must save if u lost your phone before scan qr code for 2FA
i think u can fix with that code
LiskYork

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:16:47 PM

Just to let you know that I have moved my 4 test coins 😅😥👍 all good, my new phone is working, but my old phone is the one that I used to use and man what a moment I was nearly in panic 😨😨😨😨, so I will transfer the coins with my new phone and i will try to uldate the time in the old phone. Honestly I really apreciate your help.
bluedeep
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:28:44 PM

Just to let you know that I have moved my 4 test coins 😅😥👍 all good, my new phone is working, but my old phone is the one that I used to use and man what a moment I was nearly in panic 😨😨😨😨, so I will transfer the coins with my new phone and i will try to uldate the time in the old phone. Honestly I really apreciate your help.
Don't forget to save your 2FA code ( which you get initially when you set up the 2FA). If you lose your phone/device  you'll not able to recovery your account.

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
LiskYork

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:33:43 PM

Don't forget to save your 2FA code ( which you get initially when you set up the 2FA). If you lose your phone/device  you'll not able to recovery your account.

Thanks man honestly I really apreciate what you did, send me your ICN addresses  I will send you a little tip for your amazing  help.
Flyingbits

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:38:19 PM

Is it realistic to say that 10 Million in fees can be generated from the platform per month. So 10,000,000/87,000,000 = 0.1149425287356322 per ICN on dividends per month ?

We divide by 4 to be per week so, 0.028735632183908 per ICN (per week) ?

Not in 2017!

ICONOMI devs have already stated this:

"we believe we can attract 200 million USD before the end of 2017"

https://medium.com/iconominet/the-decentralised-economy-needs-new-financial-instruments-iconomi-the-first-fund-management-ea505ef6f36e#.1ol858jtj

If there is 3% management fee (2% for the manager and 1% for ICONOMI), MAX REVENUES FOR ALL 2017 WOULD BE 2.000.000 USD.

Now you can make REAL numbers...

If you have 1000 ICN, you would receive 0,37 USD / WEEK in dividends

I predict a big dump when the first dividends are distributed and people receives much less than they thought...
bluedeep
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:45:24 PM

Thanks man honestly I really apreciate what you did, send me your ICN addresses  I will send you a little tip for your amazing  help.
Uhh thanks for your intention !! But is not necessary  Wink Anyway I really appreciate it !!!

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
derinderinderinderin

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:46:53 PM

Is it realistic to say that 10 Million in fees can be generated from the platform per month. So 10,000,000/87,000,000 = 0.1149425287356322 per ICN on dividends per month ?

Not in 2017!

https://medium.com/iconominet/the-decentralised-economy-needs-new-financial-instruments-iconomi-the-first-fund-management-ea505ef6f36e#.1ol858jtj

If there is 3% management fee (2% for the manager and 1% for ICONOMI), MAX REVENUES FOR ALL 2017 WOULD BE 2.000.000 USD.

I predict a big dump when the first dividends are distributed and people receives much less than they thought...

I don't think 1% is a realistic number. For index funds, 1% may be correct. On top of that is 1% enter and 1% exit fee. Iconomi.performance will generate all ICN holders big profits as the maintenance fees for the fund will be paid from ICO money. This means that ICN holders will get profits for years without anything substracted (at least until people can invest in Iconomi.performance again.)
LiskYork

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:49:19 PM

U D Man! U most be loaded! !!!!😀 thank you so much.👍 what are your expectations  for ICN in 2017?
Flyingbits

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:51:05 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2016, 06:17:32 PM by Flyingbits

Not in 2017!

If you have 1000 ICN, you would receive 0,37 USD / WEEK in dividends

I don't think 1% is a realistic number. For index funds, 1% may be correct. On top of that is 1% enter and 1% exit fee. Iconomi.performance will generate all ICN holders big profits as the maintenance fees for the fund will be paid from ICO money. This means that ICN holders will get profits for years without anything substracted (at least until people can invest in Iconomi.performance again.)

Look at the following link, they are giving us a big clue for the ICONOMI.INDEX: management fee 3% and entry/exit fee 0.1%. Again, I give you REAL NUMBERS.

https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-index-fund-and-open-fund-management-platform-outline-will-be-released-on-28-december-ff9b428dccbe#.wnzwdhfps

In this case all the 3% management fees will go to ICONOMI. In the funds not managed by ICONOMI, the 3% fee will be shared between the manager and ICONOMI, and they have already stated that the manager will receive more than ICONOMI, that is why I choose 1% to ICONOMI, 2% to manager.

I am just trying to be realistic...

andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 05:53:01 PM

I think this will be dumped hard on the Dec 28th like the famous phrase "buy rumors, sell on news".  Tongue

I have written something about this - explaining why it happens most of the time.

Darkcoin rise, Ethereum rise, Monero rise.  These were all pumped up on the rumor, further pumped on the news, then ended up coming down a bit and settling much higher than they were originally before the rumor.

How much is Darkcoin, Ethereum and Monero now compared to their hype days? Bubbles are the by-product. You don't have to be literal about it. You'll know when the hype is over. For ICN, it could be a correction to a higher low than 15.9k sats, maybe 20k again, who knows? But definitely when a local hype is over, price goes down.

bluedeep
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 06:05:34 PM

U D Man! U most be loaded! !!!!😀 thank you so much.👍 what are your expectations  for ICN in 2017?
Sincerely, between 1-3 $ or maybe more..

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 06:09:17 PM

How much is Darkcoin, Ethereum and Monero now compared to their hype days? Bubbles are the by-product. You don't have to be literal about it. You'll know when the hype is over. For ICN, it could be a correction to a higher low than 15.9k sats, maybe 20k again, who knows? But definitely when a local hype is over, price goes down.

DRK, ETH, and XMR are still more than 10x higher than they were before their big pumps started. 

I think ICN is still at the starting point, similar to when ETH hadn't proven itself and was stuck as 2x ico price for months.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
WoJJ78

Activity: 168

ICONOMI enthousiast

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 06:17:51 PM

I'm just speaking about the long term. If you really care about this project you would hodl until it's atleast 3 - 5 dollars. I am aware that corrections are normal, but I thought there were more people here that really like this project, and not just dump at every 5 cent pump for a meazly 400 dollar profit.  Undecided
Pages: « 1 ... 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 [976] 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: