Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:02:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 [999] 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253578 times)
Muro

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 07:42:15 PM

We only ask the team for transparency and humility as before ICO because if it is not the criticism will be hard due to merit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 07:51:19 PM

The weak hands and the blindly optimistic. Funny when those 2 worlds collide.

Iconomi has only gone on 1 decent exchange and then there is the American news that came out too. Add the delay and subsequent dump before it went public, and you have a growing list of negatives. This is before anything is even launched. Not great.

On the flip side, despite all this, the price is strong and if you invested in the ico, you have done well. Anyone who has held from the ico might as well hold until everything is launched now. Just a pain to have funds tied up for more time now without much gain.

what was "the American news"?

--

--
Flyingbits

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 07:54:05 PM

Iconomi has only gone on 1 decent exchange and then there is the American news that came out too. Add the delay and subsequent dump before it went public, and you have a growing list of negatives. This is before anything is even launched. Not great.

On the flip side, despite all this, the price is strong and if you invested in the ico, you have done well. Anyone who has held from the ico might as well hold until everything is launched now. Just a pain to have funds tied up for more time now without much gain.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/5jprpm/legal_clarification_for_usa_citizens/
pind919

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 07:59:09 PM

Price before the end of the year to 1, 2, 3 Lambos, moon, rockets, whores and it turns out that the price at 0.26 ... What a laugh makes me all this cheap theater of manipulators and little kids.

everything was perfect then iconomi team ruined with false date that is why price drop... we investors says this is yellow card, and not to fcuk with us!!

1 more messy excuse and we will put the RED card..

thx for ruined xmass and new year 2016 ... Happy 2017!!

You will putt the Red card and...so what?!
What you will accoplish with that? Oh, let me guess. Absolutely nothing.

Now all in the ICN team fear with your threat... Shocked

you are stupid if you think that is only me who think that way, check other social media channels and you will see people think the same way, its not that i threat ICONOMI no way!!

you must look other way as a investor and  not a fool like you.

Iconomi team knows well that kraken and liqui traders are only 10% of all ICN tokens that are available on the market.
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:12:42 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/5jprpm/legal_clarification_for_usa_citizens/

Thanks

--

--
derinderinderinderin

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:13:45 PM

Price before the end of the year to 1, 2, 3 Lambos, moon, rockets, whores and it turns out that the price at 0.26 ... What a laugh makes me all this cheap theater of manipulators and little kids.

everything was perfect then iconomi team ruined with false date that is why price drop... we investors says this is yellow card, and not to fcuk with us!!

Now all in the ICN team fear with your threat... Shocked

you are stupid if you think that is only me who think that way, check other social media channels and you will see people think the same way, its not that i threat ICONOMI no way!!

Iconomi team knows well that kraken and liqui traders are only 10% of all ICN tokens that are available on the market.

The people that think that a delay of a couple weeks is a "fiasco" and that you will show them the "yellow card" are as always the loud minority.

The silent, accepting and understanding majority holds their ICN and knows that it's not a big deal.
pind919

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:28:25 PM

Now all in the ICN team fear with your threat...

The people that think that a delay of a couple weeks is a "fiasco" and that you will show them the "yellow card" are as always the loud minority.

The silent, accepting and understanding majority holds their ICN and knows that it's not a big deal.

Look you need to read again!

on Dec 19. from TIM ZAGAR

ICONOMI.index fund and Open Fund Management Platform outline will be released on 28 December
Early access to the ICONOMI.index fund will be given to the first public testers on 21 December while the ICONOMI Open Fund Management Platform (OFMP) outline will come to life on 28 December, 2016. Let us not forget that the ICONOMI.performance fund was launched on 13 November. Interested fund managers are invited to start using the platform now to familiarise themselves with all its functions.

and again

Early access to ICONOMI.index fund will be given to the first public testers on 21 December
In the last couple of months our development team has been preparing everything to take investors from monitoring ICNX’s simulated performance to finally being able to trade with the real ICONOMI.index fund. On 21 December early access to the ICONOMI.index fund will be given to the first public testers, followed by all ICO investors a few days later. All users will be able to buy into the real fund with deposited BTC and ETH. Daily limits will be progressively raised and later lifted. Full public availability and the official launch of the ICONOMI.index fund will be on 28 December.

and again

ICONOMI Open Fund Management Platform outline will visually come to life on 28 December, 2016
We are aware that our ultimate promise and the most anticipated feature is the ICONOMI Open Fund Management Platform, the one scheduled for 2017. We are pleased to announce that the OFMP outline will come to life on 28 December! The new platform’s core was built from the ground up using the latest technologies, with a fully-modular design to which we will be progressively adding new features. Users will initially only see the screens through which they can buy, sell, withdraw, and deposit funds, but most of the backend functions are already in place, as they were required for the realisation of individual funds.

SO from 21.12.2016 (early access) - 28.12.2016 there was not a single information that they will not deliver on time..

from 24.12-25.12. massive 360k ICN dumps are happening (maybe even more in separate chunks

on 27.12. we got info that ICNX will not be on time and we se massive ICN drop..

So someone easy made 100K ICN (with insider INFO) ...

that is not the way to play with investors!!

i am sorry but this is not the right thing!!
Muro

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 08:33:16 PM

I do not even have a problem in the delay of two weeks, What bothers it is that there is a dump and two hours later it is warned that there will be delay in the launch. The question; Who benefits from this strong dump? Is it possible that he had privileged information? . To me personally I have been distrusted and I will not keep quiet.
derinderinderinderin

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:33:49 PM

Now all in the ICN team fear with your threat...

Look you need to read again!

on Dec 19. from TIM ZAGAR

ICONOMI.index fund and Open Fund Management Platform outline will be released on 28 December
Early access to the ICONOMI.index fund will be given to the first public testers on 21 December while the ICONOMI Open Fund Management Platform (OFMP) outline will come to life on 28 December, 2016. Let us not forget that the ICONOMI.performance fund was launched on 13 November. Interested fund managers are invited to start using the platform now to familiarise themselves with all its functions.

and again

Early access to ICONOMI.index fund will be given to the first public testers on 21 December
In the last couple of months our development team has been preparing everything to take investors from monitoring ICNX’s simulated performance to finally being able to trade with the real ICONOMI.index fund. On 21 December early access to the ICONOMI.index fund will be given to the first public testers, followed by all ICO investors a few days later. All users will be able to buy into the real fund with deposited BTC and ETH. Daily limits will be progressively raised and later lifted. Full public availability and the official launch of the ICONOMI.index fund will be on 28 December.

and again

ICONOMI Open Fund Management Platform outline will visually come to life on 28 December, 2016
We are aware that our ultimate promise and the most anticipated feature is the ICONOMI Open Fund Management Platform, the one scheduled for 2017. We are pleased to announce that the OFMP outline will come to life on 28 December! The new platform’s core was built from the ground up using the latest technologies, with a fully-modular design to which we will be progressively adding new features. Users will initially only see the screens through which they can buy, sell, withdraw, and deposit funds, but most of the backend functions are already in place, as they were required for the realisation of individual funds.

SO from 21.12.2016 (early access) - 28.12.2016 there was not a single information that they will not deliver on time..

from 24.12-25.12. massive 360k ICN dumps are happening (maybe even more in separate chunks

on 27.12. we got info that ICNX will not be on time and we se massive ICN drop..

So someone easy made 100K ICN (with insider INFO) ...

that is not the way to play with investors!!

i am sorry but this is not the right thing!!

There is not a single proof of any inside trading. Jani said on slack that they have nothing to do with the 300k ICN dump.
All that happened is that a company announced a small delay, a whale was intelligent enough to dump his ICN beforehand and buy back after. It was obvious that the launch would be delayed since nobody was given access to the platform. Turn your brain on.
bogdanbm

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:35:00 PM

People don't have patience at all they want quick results and hard dates this is problem with crypto. They fully ignore the fact that in software development delays are normal thing to be seen everyday. I am good with this delay for getting a more stable platform. These minor bugs creates big problems people need to understand this thing.

Hmm... I don't have a particular problem with the delay, don't get me wrong. My problem is that they only announce it a day before... That is not professional at all.
_DaNiLo_

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:41:14 PM

Delay happens with good and big projects.
We are talking about millions of dolars, maybe billions, so security is the most important thing here.
The team knows their responsability and they felt they need to be more secure before launch.
That`s all. Its not the end of the world. The project still has the same potencial and investors know that.
This variation in price is normal, its just trade-day people reacting to a ponctual bad news.
taipei

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:44:25 PM

Calm down.
We are up on one of the best boats for 2017. If Iconomi does not go to the moon. Nothing will go to the moon.
This is cryptography, guy, relax. Cool

Muro

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 08:51:32 PM

When the price was at 0.34 some prompting the purchase with false promises if Lambos, 1.2, 3, 10 dollars ... Not much fun for those who bought at 0.34 is not a joke to be played with the money of the people. TRANSPEREIENCE nothing more than that.
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:58:42 PM

guys can you give me some info about dividends?

right now i have some ICN in my liqui exchanger wallet

do i eligible to get dividends?

and when is the launch day?
i will not keep for long time any amount of coins/tokens on any exchanges... if you dont  trade daily ,move your coins in wallet is more safe  and you have 100% control of them. dont forget about MTgox/Bitfinex etc
kobilica

Activity: 280
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:59:24 PM

We are talking about millions of dolars, maybe billions, so security is the most important thing here.
The team knows their responsability and they felt they need to be more secure before launch.
That`s all. Its not the end of the world. The project still has the same potencial and investors know that.
This variation in price is normal, its just trade-day people reacting to a ponctual bad news.

Actually, it's even better, I wish price stays as it is so I can buy shitload of ICN on my payday  Grin
_DaNiLo_

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:00:10 PM

delays also happen for bad projects.
we are talking about a frontier market, with no firm fiduciary duty to protectyour money right?
"The team knows their responsibility and they felt they need to be more secure before launch.", are you sure about that? Or just an excuse?

In CryptoLand we can`t be sure about anything. That`s why this is the riskest market you can invest.
The team hold 8% of all ICN available, so it`s best for them to see ICN doing well.
But again, we can`t be sure about anything in this CryptoLand.
Just be sure to not sell your house to invest in Crypto, unless you don`t care to be homeless.
pind919

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:02:58 PM

When the price was at 0.34 some prompting the purchase with false promises if Lambos, 1.2, 3, 10 dollars ... Not much fun for those who bought at 0.34 is not a joke to be played with the money of the people. TRANSPEREIENCE nothing more than that.

when everything goes as it was planed then we would see more lambo pics here and i am sure that the price of ICN would be now more then u write maybe 2x0.34 but when you say something and you could not backup then its not up to me but the team...
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:03:13 PM

but when icn will be 0.45 $  will be grate and happy days buying at 0.34$. go trade and try to move the market stop write nonsens here
pind919

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:05:47 PM

LOOK at the bright side i have bought some more cheap ICN tokens these days!

so i am happy, but we all could be more happy if if if .... Cheesy
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 09:15:58 PM

Wait till January when they will announce dates.

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
Pages: « 1 ... 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 [999] 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: