Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:38:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 [992] 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253578 times)
DIX

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:36:44 PM

Damn. Good crash. What a buying opportunity! 

I wouldn't worry at all.  The price is being spring loaded. 

Who loads it with the springs ?, because iconomi and not NXT, NXT is already working
NXT cap 6 $million
ICONOMI cap 21.8 $ million
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DIX

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:39:01 PM

Because iconomi and not NXT, BTS is already working
Cap NXT $ 10 million
ICONOMI cap $ 21.8 million
DIX

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:41:16 PM

By comparison of prices I see it very expensive even we could compare with ARDOR that is not yet working
Cap ARDOR $ 10,4 million
ICONOMI cap $ 21.8 million
MysterE

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 08:35:37 PM

Here is my opinion, the Wife would argue it but she always does Smiley

If it was a scam wouldn't the devs have it on all exchanges and be
promoting it to get the price up so they can unload.

If you bought in at IPO price then you are still in profit.

Isn't it better a fully tested application before releasing it. Software
development is not like packing boxes, target dates are it's Achilles
heel.

At best it shakes loose the weak hands after a quick profit.

Disclaimer, crypto is one up from gambling ATM and is easily
manipulated due to the lack of any oversight. There are only
going to be few 'winners', BTC being the bedrock, others that
follow are the method of application and liquidity.

I have know to be wrong now and again, again, again.......

You pays your money and take the risk.

Happy New Year to one and all.

trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 09:20:33 PM

How much you own guys? I have 5 figures.

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
zahidk

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:28:05 PM

Although I sold half of my ICN few days back and planned to hold remaining. But this episode is real bad deal. This happened with me few time and I think I didn't learn anything Smiley Last month same happened when I didn't sell my waves token and that is below ICO and now ICN ..
derinderinderinderin

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:37:26 PM

Although I sold half of my ICN few days back and planned to hold remaining. But this episode is real bad deal. This happened with me few time and I think I didn't learn anything Smiley Last month same happened when I didn't sell my waves token and that is below ICO and now ICN ..

ICN is still up more than 2x from ICO value and I imagine they will release the platform & OFM at the same time sometime in January, or February at most. Everything's alright, stop losing your minds over such little things.
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:39:34 PM

How much you own guys? I have 5 figures.

'bout tree fiddy

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:41:58 PM

I got dubious when a newbie claims to have lots of investment in crypto

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 09:45:19 PM

Every case is unique, it's your choice, sell if you want Smiley This is not just another copy cat of ethereum or something that has 50/50 potential.

With right execution of this project it will be next big thing in crypto and changing dates due bugs is right decision, this is how big things are created.

Tomorrow it would be disaster, just think of projects with bugs, it's like epic fail. I and my team are creating startup, we are REDOING it 5th time and it's almost year of development/changes. If we would launch 1st version, we would fail like everyone else who does similar project. Everyone wants build platform, no matter in which niche, it's hard always. I learned it by myself.

Success comes with patience and right decisions. Those who never did big projects will not understand that, but ICONOMI is one of those projects which will be success only with right execution!

So smart people will hold and will not let the paranoia dominate their minds. This is gonna be bigger than Ethereum. So do your research, try understand what these people are doing and you will never ever sell again!

I personally did 2 week research before my 5 figure investment. I own 6 figures of coins and will not sell. Team is legit, project is legit, execution is right!

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
B!gSmoke

Activity: 514
Merit: 353

Respect has to be earned, just like money!

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:46:41 PM

Only 16 btc and we are back on track at.000347!

HODL!
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:54:38 PM

Every case is unique, it's your choice, sell if you want Smiley This is not just another copy cat of ethereum or something that has 50/50 potential.

With right execution of this project it will be next big thing in crypto and changing dates due bugs is right decision, this is how big things are created.

Tomorrow it would be disaster, just think of projects with bugs, it's like epic fail. I and my team are creating startup, we are REDOING it 5th time and it's almost year of development/changes. If we would launch 1st version, we would fail like everyone else who does similar project. Everyone wants build platform, no matter in which niche, it's hard always. I learned it by myself.

Success comes with patience and right decisions. Those who never did big projects will not understand that, but ICONOMI is one of those projects which will be success only with right execution!

So smart people will hold and will not let the paranoia dominate their minds. This is gonna be bigger than Ethereum. So do your research, try understand what these people are doing and you will never ever sell again!

I personally did 2 week research before my 5 figure investment. I own 6 figures of coins and will not sell. Team is legit, project is legit, execution is right!

.....very good thought

ICN is not a simple pump coin.
On the contrary,
its a very welldone Project.

AS IT SHOULD BE!
SO, LET IT BE
zahidk

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:11:52 PM

I believe in potential of iconomi and that is why I was/am still holding ICN token.

Being a software engineer, I also understand the delays in development and missing timelines. Releasing buggy product is dangerous, but we were expecting Beta and it is expected to have bugs in betas ( that is why that is called beta). Postponing beta at last minute (without giving the exact next date ) shows that its not due to bugs but there is some major issue (maybe design/architecture issue  ) in product which they never analyzed earlier in design/development phase and that is red flag here.

I also just feeling bad when I read on this thread that people were able to exit early based on some inside info/tip. But again IF this is true.
derinderinderinderin

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:15:25 PM

I believe in potential of iconomi and that is why I was/am still holding ICN token.

Being a software engineer, I also understand the delays in development and missing timelines. Releasing buggy product is dangerous, but we were expecting Beta and it is expected to have bugs in betas ( that is why that is called beta). Postponing beta at last minute (without giving the exact next date ) shows that its not due to bugs but there is some major issue (maybe design/architecture issue  ) in product which they never analyzed earlier in design/development phase and that is red flag here.

I also just feeling bad when I read on this thread that people were able to exit early based on some inside info/tip. But again IF this is true.

In the end it's pure speculation as to why they postponed the beta. The team behind Iconomi have lots of experience in the field and even if there was a major issue with the platform - they will resolve it right now. How is it a red flag? It just shows that they are dedicated to release a stable and working product.
Flyingbits

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:23:17 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2016, 10:34:53 PM by Flyingbits

.....very good thought

ICN is not a simple pump coin.
On the contrary,
its a very welldone Project.
AS IT SHOULD BE!
SO, LET IT BE

+3

This is why I am still holding:

Our timeline is ambitious — our journey started in Q1 2016, when we first began offering Ether and learning what clients are missing. In Q3 2016 we will finalise the required infrastructure and in Q4 2016 we will introduce the first two ICONOMI investment funds. With these new financial instruments we believe we can attract 200 million USD before the end of 2017.

https://medium.com/iconominet/the-decentralised-economy-needs-new-financial-instruments-iconomi-the-first-fund-management-ea505ef6f36e#.ajgdnngvt

Ok, lets do very simple maths:

With an average 3% management fee for the "Digital Asset Arrays". Let's suppose that 1% goes to ICONOMI and 2% goes to the fund manager.

Its clear that the 1% of 200 million USD could mean aprox. 2 million USD of gross earnings.

With these numbers with:

0.5 USD / token        mkt cap 50.000.000                   PER = 25
1   USD / token        mkt cap 100.000.000                  PER = 50
5   USD / token       mkt cap 500.000.000                   PER = 250

10 USD / token        mkt cap 1.000.000.000                PER = 500

As long as ICONOMI is a new high/fast growing bussiness:  50 < PER < 250 ; my guess is that if the 200 USD million in funds objective of the devs is reached, by the end of 2017 each token should be between 1 and 5$; 3 to 15 times todays token price!.

Of course there will be other sources of income (minor than management fees), but there will be expenses too, so I have considered they will counteract between them..
MoveCrypto

move that crypto

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:29:49 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2016, 10:40:49 PM by MoveCrypto

Examining the 360k dump on the Kraken chart.  

220k dumped at 2016-12-26 13:05:00 @ median price 0.0003435 = 75.57 BTC

140k dumped in chunks starting around 2016-12-27 10:00:00 @ 0.00032 = 44.8 BTC

So he dumped his 360k for about 120 BTC = average price 0.000334

I suspect he made about a 55k ICN profit if he was able to buy back in around 0.00029.  I didn't see any obvious signs of him buying back in on chart of orderbook, so if he did, it was in 10k-50k chunks.

Price drop was due to this one trader, there's no other significant volume spikes on the chart.

Conclusion: ICN holders still holding strong.  RIP to the noobs if they panic sold.  RIP to the whale if he hasn't bought back in, he will look like crying Jordan soon.

andhar

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:36:16 PM

Yeah...i just bought some more.
derinderinderinderin

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:38:10 PM

So he dumped his 360k for 120.37 BTC = average price 0.000334

I suspect he made about a 55k ICN profit if he was able to buy back in around 0.00029

Entire price drop was due to this one trader, there's no other significant volume spikes on the chart besides him selling/buying 360k (50% of daily volume from one guy)

Conclusion: ICN holders still holding strong.  RIP to the noobs who panic sold into this whale's buy orders and increased his ICN stack

Nice analysis. Also explains why we're already back up at 0.0003
MoveCrypto

move that crypto

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:43:58 PM

I suspect he made about a 55k ICN profit if he was able to buy back in around 0.00029.  I didn't see any obvious signs of him buying back in on chart of orderbook, so if he did, it was in 10k-50k chunks.

Price drop was due to this one trader, there's no other significant volume spikes on the chart.

Conclusion: ICN holders still holding strong.  RIP to the noobs if they panic sold.  RIP to the whale if he hasn't bought back in.

Nice analysis. Also explains why we're already back up at 0.0003

He didn't really trigger much panic selling like he probably hoped.  If these buy orders are him trying to buy back in, then I don't think anyone's going to dump into them and the whale might look like crying Jordan soon:

119,555.153   ฿0.000262
103,745.450   ฿0.000250

pind919

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:47:02 PM

Conclusion: ICN holders still holding strong.  RIP to the noobs if they panic sold.  RIP to the whale if he hasn't bought back in, he will look like crying Jordan soon.

easy  50K ICN if you have insider info!!!

BUT smart move from ICONOMI!! Imagine if they told everyone (early beta testers) which they send email/invitation for OMF platform that they will not be able to deliver working OMF on time..

there would be a massive DUMP with ICNs and generally destroy the ICN to lower price like 0.18$ and would be hard to recover after big dump..
Pages: « 1 ... 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 [992] 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: