Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:12:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 [936] 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253578 times)
juanp11

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:40:53 AM

And the dump begins....

If you are fudding, ignore my post below... if not here goes

This is how the big fish eat us little guys, until we learn that a 5-10 percent drop is not a big deal, if you are holding long term....

If you are day trading on a margin, it kicks you kester, every time if you buy in at the wrong moment.

I learned to figure out the trading range, resistance levels, and what the heck a bull and bear trap was, after I got burned, thinking every sell off was a dump, in the early days of crypto... The guys or ladies with the real money can short and long in one trading range since they have the capital move markets both ways... or can read the charts better than most of us....

A dump is usually massive more than 15 percent in my book and I look for bad news on a coin, if I do not see it, then, I wonder if a whale is getting out of a coin. I do not speculate on coins, Also, I only buy stuff that I think has value, meaning you will not see me buying Pixie coin even if it has a 1000 percent increase...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:44:14 AM

And the dump begins....

If you think that price can rise stright to 1$ without any correction you are living on moon now.
So far we are not even on Polo right now and talking about BIG pump is not real tread i think.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Vinz421

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:50:52 AM

Once the price will get to 100$ per ICN I will not buy a Lambo, I will open my own Lambo dealer.

Seriously though, let's not get too optimistic about a sudden price rise. Iconomi has a lot of potential to grow, but it will be gradual, subject to results (profit for funds investors) and there will be bumps along the way. So, everyone, fasten your seatbelts and HODL.

What you mean lets not be too optimistic, we are investing top dollars into it, the least we can do is be optimistic about OUR  future ROI.

People were saying the very same thing when Bitcoin was worth $1 a few years ago, no one back then remotely dreamed that Bitcoin was going to be worth $805 today, let alone $1100 shortly before MtGox got hacked.

Right now, each ICN is worth $0.32 and people are here saying that $100/ICN is an exaggerated projection.  Let me tell you this, that the time <b>WILL</b> come when ICN will absolutely surprise some people in terms on how much it WILL be worth in the future.  Do Not be surprised if in a few more years you see ICN valued at $300+/each being conservative here.

To my and everyone's radiant success in this investment venture!

Of course I'm optimist about Iconomi's future, otherwise I wouldn't have heavily invested in it. And there are many factors that lead me to consider 100$ per ICN a somewhat optimistic but reasonable price in the future (concept, team, market growth etc..).
The only thing is, I'm not giving it a deadline to declare it either a success or a failure. I'd be already very happy to see a sustainable growth up to 10$ sometime in 2017, but I will not sell in disappointment if I don't see it happening next year, as I'm confident in the long term value of ICN.  
I just wouldn't want to see people dumping because they expect 100$ next month or 1$ per ICN as weekly dividend starting from December 28 and it didn't happen, that's it.
Iconomi has a bright future ahead. We just need to hold and wait. Fudders gonna fud anyway.

Although I'd love to see a $100 valuation per ICN and -virtually- become a FIAT multimillionaire,
I genuinely think this isn't reasonable at all. That would mean a $10 billion market cap for the platform only.

With a $100 scenario, for the dividends to break even one's ICN buyings after, say, 5 years,
The OFM would need to distribute 2bil per year in dividends,
with a ~2% fee, the OFM would have to handle something like a hundred billion / year altogether...
Almost seven times the current total crypto marketcap?

Or am I missing something ?
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 10:57:18 AM

And the dump begins....

This is how the big fish eat us little guys, until we learn that a 5-10 percent drop is not a big deal, if you are holding long term....

If you are day trading on a margin, it kicks you kester, every time if you buy in at the wrong moment.

I learned to figure out the trading range, resistance levels, and what the heck a bull and bear trap was, after I got burned, thinking every sell off was a dump, in the early days of crypto... The guys or ladies with the real money can short and long in one trading range since they have the capital move markets both ways... or can read the charts better than most of us....

A dump is usually massive more than 15 percent in my book and I look for bad news on a coin, if I do not see it, then, I wonder if a whale is getting out of a coin. I do not speculate on coins, Also, I only buy stuff that I think has value, meaning you will not see me buying Pixie coin even if it has a 1000 percent increase...

Real analysis... Strong support around 36 - 38k, resistance at 42k, first targets is 58 - 60k, optimistic targets is 88k (for buyers of 36 - 38k) and beyond. Critical date is Dec 28. Its not a dump. It's just consolidating into a pennant for the next jump up.

Ullukapatha

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:58:46 AM

And the dump begins....

Real analysis... Strong support around 36 - 38k, resistance at 42k, first targets is 58 - 60k, optimistic targets is 88k (for buyers of 36 - 38k) and beyond. Critical date is Dec 28. Its not a dump. It's just consolidating into a pennant for the next jump up.

Wait and watch son!
liuka

Activity: 813
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:59:41 AM

platform will be release in the next week,
Good news the price of ICN will to the moon 100k.
CroDam

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:23:44 AM

I think that ICN can come to 60k until 28. Dec
sualesso

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:33:14 AM

when I look at token holders list, I realise that I lost a few places because the big fishes are buying more. I lost my % for dividends.  Sad  Have to buy more  Grin
jackiedragon

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

Crypto Future here i come

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:37:30 AM

when I look at token holders list, I realise that I lost a few places because the big fishes are buying more. I lost my % for dividends.  Sad  Have to buy more  Grin

ehm the token amount doesn´t change just because some people buy more, so you receive just the same dividends later even if some whales accumulate. but i also moved down in the token holders ranking Wink

To da Moon
B!gSmoke

Activity: 514
Merit: 353

Respect has to be earned, just like money!

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:38:31 AM

Guys keep calm. Don't expect these moon prices from 1$/icn on 28th otherwise you will be disappointed if it doesn't reach it and then lot of people will dump because of. At the moment it doesn't look like we have much buy pressure so stay calm til the 28th and then expect a slightly increase of price. Let me remind you of what devs said: "Don't expect dividends on January 1st or anytime soon!"

MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:42:50 AM

Here's how coinmarketcap might look in the future:  HInt: take a look at who's on position #1 on my representation of coinmarketcap of the future:

Rarely have I seen such dedicated and sophisticated pumping

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
Admiral_Bit

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:47:01 AM

Once the price will get to 100$ per ICN I will not buy a Lambo, I will open my own Lambo dealer.

Seriously though, let's not get too optimistic about a sudden price rise. Iconomi has a lot of potential to grow, but it will be gradual, subject to results (profit for funds investors) and there will be bumps along the way. So, everyone, fasten your seatbelts and HODL.

What you mean lets not be too optimistic, we are investing top dollars into it, the least we can do is be optimistic about OUR  future ROI.

People were saying the very same thing when Bitcoin was worth $1 a few years ago, no one back then remotely dreamed that Bitcoin was going to be worth $805 today, let alone $1100 shortly before MtGox got hacked.

Right now, each ICN is worth $0.32 and people are here saying that $100/ICN is an exaggerated projection.  Let me tell you this, that the time <b>WILL</b> come when ICN will absolutely surprise some people in terms on how much it WILL be worth in the future.  Do Not be surprised if in a few more years you see ICN valued at $300+/each being conservative here.

Of course I'm optimist about Iconomi's future, otherwise I wouldn't have heavily invested in it. And there are many factors that lead me to consider 100$ per ICN a somewhat optimistic but reasonable price in the future (concept, team, market growth etc..).
The only thing is, I'm not giving it a deadline to declare it either a success or a failure. I'd be already very happy to see a sustainable growth up to 10$ sometime in 2017, but I will not sell in disappointment if I don't see it happening next year, as I'm confident in the long term value of ICN.  
I just wouldn't want to see people dumping because they expect 100$ next month or 1$ per ICN as weekly dividend starting from December 28 and it didn't happen, that's it.
Iconomi has a bright future ahead. We just need to hold and wait. Fudders gonna fud anyway.

Although I'd love to see a $100 valuation per ICN and -virtually- become a FIAT multimillionaire,
I genuinely think this isn't reasonable at all. That would mean a $10 billion market cap for the platform only.

With a $100 scenario, for the dividends to break even one's ICN buyings after, say, 5 years,
with a ~2% fee, the OFM would have to handle something like a hundred billion / year altogether...

I think you have to keep in mind, that crypto value is never purely based on the ROI of it is underlying architecture. Look at BTC, the coin is at 808$ and it does nothing but to belong to someone. Iconomi can do both, it is not only a token which gives you dividents it is also a storage of value in its own way. You dont need to distribute  billions of dividends per year. It is the trust in the token which will drive its value. And of course its future prospects...

100$ per ICN is easily archivable without billions of dividends..
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 12:01:28 PM

you are missing something you wrote:
5 years
is a looooong time. Everything can happen
raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 12:03:36 PM

people dont like math, they dont like to be reasonable.
they like to dream and and think the impossible is true...

and if you are reasonable, well, then its "GTFO FUD"
JL901_NL

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 12:09:58 PM

Just buy ICN, wait, relax and see what will happen. That's what im doing...
sualesso

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 12:12:46 PM

ehm the token amount doesn´t change just because some people buy more, so you receive just the same dividends later even if some whales accumulate. but i also moved down in the token holders ranking Wink

Yeah you're right, losing positions and not percent. I apologize for the premature conclusion. Smiley
jackiedragon

Activity: 284

Crypto Future here i come

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 12:17:44 PM

Yeah you're right, losing positions and not percent. I apologize for the premature conclusion. Smiley

But it's ok if you wan to buy more Wink

To da Moon
Vinz421

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 12:22:59 PM

I think you have to keep in mind, that crypto value is never purely based on the ROI of it is underlying architecture. Look at BTC, the coin is at 808$ and it does nothing but to belong to someone. Iconomi can do both, it is not only a token which gives you dividents it is also a storage of value in its own way. You dont need to distribute  billions of dividends per year. It is the trust in the token which will drive its value. And of course its future prospects...

100$ per ICN is easily archivable without billions of dividends..

Mostly agreed. Markets are irrational. But still, a 10B marketcap!?

you are missing something you wrote:
5 years
is a looooong time. Everything can happen
Yeah, that's right. In both ways. In crypto, most people would want their ROI in, well, probably less than a year.
But 5 years to get back your stock-buying money from dividends only is an 'old-economy' investor's wet dream.
Anyways, it doesn't mean you have to wait the 5 years, just that, IMO, it seems like a proper way of valuing an asset.

people dont like math, they dont like to be reasonable.
they like to dream and and think the impossible is true...

and if you are reasonable, well, then its "GTFO FUD"
Well I might GTFO then, because although I believe ICN is defo mewning in 2017, my expectations are too reasonable around here. Grin
pusaka

Activity: 1064
Merit: 587

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 12:34:39 PM

Guys keep calm. Don't expect these moon prices from 1$/icn on 28th otherwise you will be disappointed if it doesn't reach it and then lot of people will dump because of. At the moment it doesn't look like we have much buy pressure so stay calm til the 28th and then expect a slightly increase of price. Let me remind you of what devs said: "Don't expect dividends on January 1st or anytime soon!"

Dont worry, some of people trying to dump but it is not success,
they want dump to get a cheap price.  Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 12:44:14 PM

What's happening now (hourly)

Pages: « 1 ... 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 [936] 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: