Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:16:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 [1147] 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253578 times)
honolulumark

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 10:13:38 PM

I'm in  Wink

So it begins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdobeWriter

Activity: 359
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:19:56 PM

FYI, trolls, fudders and shills of BTT :

https://identity.iconomi.net/
and
https://identity.iconomi.net/register

ALMOST LAMBO TIME

Why is the registration disabled?
andron8383

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:23:47 PM

So it begins

Indeed it took some time to estabilish stuff but it was worth to wait.
Security takes time to be setup in good way.
With digital assets this is HIGH priority if we manage corn trading or horses maybe it would be easier to make such platform just using one of 1000s
weshop themplates here will be quite uniqie product so i am so exited.
To be hones i am bored of scam ICOs and i would invest some cash into ICNX or ICNP even with those fees becouse alone without many invetigaton is really easy to fall into scam trap.
ICONOMI guys are attending to those conferences and know personally most of those startups creator face to face and i would never do such good research that scary me.
I am aware that they will be usually one step before me joining ICONOMI part as investor soon will be popular i bet....
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:23:55 PM

After successful identification verification, you will be able to deposit larger amounts.

This seems to imply that no KYC will be required for smaller amounts.  If so, that is extremely bullish.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
andron8383

Activity: 333

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:26:06 PM

After successful identification verification, you will be able to deposit larger amounts.

This seems to imply that no KYC will be required for smaller amounts.  If so, that is extremely bullish.

Even in kraken you just have limits for lower amounts and this is quite resonable and goes along with EU law.
EU law should provide anonymity so that is why cthet cannot DELETE cash Cheesy...
They just lower limits all time. IN Italy now is 1000E...

Why is the registration disabled?

I bet they are preparing to start and rewrite some stuff to be ready to lunch soon.
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:33:46 PM

iam hear about iconomi coin account must verified ID, is true or not
is true i think is not good, because cryptocurency is anonymous, bitcoin and majority all altcoin not need verified ID
ethereum is same not need verified ID, and iconomi coin create coin use ethereum token

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:41:07 PM

So is this ICONOMI ICO as fail as well?
Not surprising because when ever the btc price takes a dump like it just did then these ICO projects just fall hard and the investors who been with them for this long just before the ICO closes are F'd by them. The flee with all the investor's money just when these things happen because they have no money left to payout their supporters in first place. They plan it out just nicely.
I was part of the gamebet.gg project and just look how that turned out.
They had enough of a market cap just as these guys do if not more! Angry
Before they fled the ICO scene.

Are you being purposely deceptive? Are you high? Are you an actual retard? All of the above? Gamebet was a total shitcoin with an anonymous team that peaked at $200k market cap. You and Warren_Faggot can fuck off, you twats!
Yeah just like what I thought.
They got the lower IQ fooled.

Come talk to me after 2 months and I will give what you lost back in this false deception at grabbing as much of people's btc as they can before running for the hills.
I will hearing you singing a swan song when this happens.

Got your harp ready? Wink

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Vinz421

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:43:58 PM

is true i think is not good, because cryptocurency is anonymous, bitcoin and majority all altcoin not need verified ID
ethereum is same not need verified ID, and iconomi coin create coin use ethereum token

Understand your concern, but to be fair, their target is definitely not the "typical crypto guy".

The people they try to get into crypto are traditionnal VC investors / old-economy whales, who are used to securities and regulated assets.
Not only those people don't care about giving their ID before investing, they actually find that reassuring that the platform they invest on seems legit by enforcing KYC.
CryptoInsiders

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:52:13 PM

Get ready to send in your Identification cards & Passports to some unknown people in Slovenia.
https://i.imgur.com/wP4UPqp.png
4.1 THE WEBSITE AND ITS PRODUCTS ARE NOT OFFERED FOR USE TO THE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (“USA”) REGARDLESS OF THEIR LOCATION
 https://i.imgur.com/g1PL4xn.png
honolulumark

Activity: 798

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 10:54:10 PM

So it begins

Indeed it took some time to estabilish stuff but it was worth to wait.
Security takes time to be setup in good way.
With digital assets this is HIGH priority if we manage corn trading or horses maybe it would be easier to make such platform just using one of 1000s
weshop themplates here will be quite uniqie product so i am so exited.
To be hones i am bored of scam ICOs and i would invest some cash into ICNX or ICNP even with those fees becouse alone without many invetigaton is really easy to fall into scam trap.
ICONOMI guys are attending to those conferences and know personally most of those startups creator face to face and i would never do such good research that scary me.
I am aware that they will be usually one step before me joining ICONOMI part as investor soon will be popular i bet....

This is fucking great, we're rolling.
zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:56:21 PM

No, I'm sorry. I don't plan on buying back AT ALL.
I rather invest in another ICO and make a quick x4 or x5 return, than go down with this ship back under ICO level.
With so many competitors showing promising prototypes (MelonPort, NeuFund.org, Equibit, TaaS, etc...), Iconomi's value proposition has "gone out the window".

As I said:

So now that you are not an ICONOMI stake holder anymore, why don't you just leave us alone? Whats your problem if we want to hold and take this risk? You must have made good profit with ICN so why you so butt hurt?

FYI, trolls, fudders and shills of BTT :

https://identity.iconomi.net/
and
https://identity.iconomi.net/register

ALMOST LAMBO TIME
What is this?is there any official announcement about this?

TopTrade

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:59:32 PM

no to "USA"...pretty limited . Wait until competitors come out and able to sell to USA market, will leave Iconomi in the dust.

Was it mentioned during the ICO that they can't receive funds from US citizens?
Iconomi could face serious legal consequences if they received money from US investors.
Vinz421

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:01:20 PM

Get ready to sending in your Identification cards & Passports to some unknown people in Slovenia.

4.1 THE WEBSITE AND ITS PRODUCTS ARE NOT OFFERED FOR USE TO THE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (“USA”) REGARDLESS OF THEIR LOCATION

Well, I'll send you back to the reply I've just posted on another so called "crypto-anarchist-anon".

If Iconomi is to be a proper financial institution, selling crypto assets to traditionnal VC investors, they've got to provide the means to achieve this.

This is KYC. This is AML. 
This. Is. Law. This is regulation.

You don't have to agree with it, you don't have to comply with it, but then you stay out.  Smiley

Of course, you can stay with the kids and play with pocket money, wondering why the whole crypto market cap is still peanuts compared to traditionnal hedge funds, after a mere 8 years of activity.
Or you can realise the old-economy whales will want legitimate businesses to invest big time in, not shady anon pnd exchanges for the tech-savvy crypto-geeks. I'm looking at you, Polo.
CryptoInsiders

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:03:48 PM

Get ready to sending in your Identification cards & Passports to some unknown people in Slovenia.
https://i.imgur.com/wP4UPqp.png
 https://i.imgur.com/g1PL4xn.png

Well, I'll send you back to the reply I've just posted on another so called "crypto-anarchist-anon".

If Iconomi is to be a proper financial institution, selling crypto assets to traditionnal VC investors, they've got to provide the means to achieve this.

You don't have to agree with it, you don't have to comply with it, but then you stay out.  Smiley

Of course, you can stay with the kids and play with pocket money, wondering why the whole crypto market cap is still peanuts compared to traditionnal hedge funds, after a mere 8 years of activity.
Or you can realise the old-economy whales will want legitimate businesses to invest big time in, not shady anon pnd exchanges for the tech-savvy crypto-geeks. I'm looking at you, Polo.

You're missing the point which is :

They collected funds during the ICO from US citizens, now they're blocking them from using the product they invest in.
fdgara

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:04:01 PM

You do not need verified ID to own ICN, you can buy it offline from someone like buying bitcoins from localbitcoins and they can send it to your wallet.

However, if you plan to buy ICN or ICNX from the Iconomi website, you need verified ID just like you need verified ID to buy BTC, ETH from any website selling BTC or ETH directly. This is completely normal.

It is important to have verified ID on exchanges and Iconomi because they have a responsibility to make sure the service is not being used by criminals, drug dealers etc... Every reputable exchange has this responsibility and I am glad it is implemented by Iconomi.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:05:47 PM

Get ready to send in your Identification cards & Passports to some unknown people in Slovenia.

Yea big deal. Try trade >20BTC on any exchange and withdraw it at once without registration...
Those folks are same unknown like any bank you see around or mobile provider.
Many places today require your data.
Do you think that is impossible to make photo of your ID in any situation like moving aboard
you personal data can be stolen in many situations that you are not even aware of.

4.1 THE WEBSITE AND ITS PRODUCTS ARE NOT OFFERED FOR USE TO THE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

So they have to work around and but it on exchanges like some tokens where they can register or they already are registered.
Or they will move money into Iconomi in small amounts to not push over limit.
Not ICONOMI fault is restricted US law guys with big pockets can always invest into ICONOMI using offshore companies or other methods ^^
for wealthy people.If ICONOMI will be available for China no one will give a fuck to US ^^

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:07:25 PM

Well now what you got to say?
Kids starting a business book and not understanding the logistics of any of what they are getting into.
Truly pathetic and a big time fail of all logic here. Roll Eyes
Yet again!
You know your biggest market is in the US market.,, The fools will follow the pied piper.

There you go 42savage one of the little mice.
The Pied Piper of Hamelin (German: Rattenfänger von Hameln also known as the Pan Piper, the Rat-Catcher of Hamelin) is the subject character of a legend from the town of Hamelin (Hameln), Lower Saxony, Germany

You don't have to agree with it, you don't have to comply with it, but then you stay out.  Smiley

You're missing the point which is :

They collected funds during the ICO from US citizens, now they're blocking them from using the product they invest in.
Now who is the retard? Pffft! Roll Eyes

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
ltcrstrbrt
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:08:52 PM

no to "USA"...pretty limited . Wait until competitors come out and able to sell to USA market, will leave Iconomi in the dust.

Was it mentioned during the ICO that they can't receive funds from US citizens?
Iconomi could face serious legal consequences if they received money from US investors.

Don't mix things! There is nothing  like "serious legal consequences". Please use your brain!
US investors received their ICN and also they'll get dividends.
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:09:02 PM

Etoro.com is also unavailable in US, but they still have more than 20k users trading BTC there and a market cap well north of $100m

ICN is under a FUD attack from competing projects and people who are trying to accumulate ICN for pennies on the dollar

Looks like I have to start using size 16 bold green font to cancel out the obnoxious giant red font of these assholes

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
Warren_Buffett

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:09:59 PM

Yea big deal. Try trade >20BTC on any exchange and withdraw it at once without registration...
Those folks are same unknown like any bank you see around or mobile provider.
Many places today require your data.
Do you think that is impossible to make photo of your ID in any situation like moving aboard
you personal data can be stolen in many situations that you are not even aware of.

4.1 THE WEBSITE AND ITS PRODUCTS ARE NOT OFFERED FOR USE TO THE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

So they have to work around and but it on exchanges like some tokens where they can register or they already are registered.
Or they will move money into Iconomi in small amounts to not push over limit.
Not ICONOMI fault is restricted US law guys with big pockets can always invest into ICONOMI using offshore companies or other methods ^^
for wealthy people.If ICONOMI will be available for China no one will give a fuck to US ^^

Em... yeah, it is Iconomi's fault that they solicited money form US investors during the ICO for a product that they can't use.

So are they going to refund US investors their money now?
Pages: « 1 ... 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 [1147] 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: