Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:39:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should I delete post that are not discussing the merits of AMC in The AMC Thread?
Yes - 80 (41.9%)
No - 111 (58.1%)
Total Voters: 191

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMC]-The Official Active Mining Cooperative Discussion  (Read 223286 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2013, 01:43:24 AM

Now where is your proof that you can afford 250k shares?  How about you start with proof that you own any shares?

Where I come from, Ent, one's word is one's bond. Clearly, you are unaccustomed to this. Not surprising really. it is unusual on internet forums where kids go to die.

Now, for the last time:

CALL AMC 250k. Your Strike. European or US.

We will then contact John for escrow and take it from there.

Oh Snap.  It's On like Donkey Kong! 

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
lolstate

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 01:51:21 AM

Now where is your proof that you can afford 250k shares?  How about you start with proof that you own any shares?

Where I come from, Ent, one's word is one's bond. Clearly, you are unaccustomed to this. Not surprising really. it is unusual on internet forums where kids go to die.

Now, for the last time:

CALL AMC 250k. Your Strike. European or US.

We will then contact John for escrow and take it from there.

Oh Snap.  It's On like Donkey Kong! 

Could someone please IM ZeroHedge so they can get in on this action? Feck me, I feel like I'm like Captain Benjamin L. Willard engaging feeble yet edgy SE Asian natives in awe of my iPhone, but god damn I'm sure it looks good from the outside. Or maybe it looks lame. Hard to tell with all the hand-to-hand machete attacks going on.

bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 03:46:49 AM

I don't understand why our money is handed to VMC and we take 100% of the risk but only get 10% of ANY profit in return.
I don't understand why investing in AMC is actually investing in VMC which is solely owned by Ken.
I don't understand why there is a need for the existence of VMC except to benefit Ken.

One thing i don't like is why is AMC only entitled to 10% of the profits out of sales. Shouldn't AMC be entitled to 100% of the profit from hardware sales since AMC put up the money to fund the project to begin with?

Yes! I agree with this too, and have mentioned it several times.

In fact, the BEST thing Ken can do, is look after shareholders. And the way to do this, is to merge AMC and VMC - they should never have been separate to begin with.

SoylentCreek

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 03:54:05 AM

Wow, this thread has gone to complete shit.  I'm going to go back to watching the AMC graph to see if I can snatch up a few more cheap shares from weak handed fuckers.  I've now gone from hoping that AMC succeeds so I can make a mint, to hoping it succeeds so I can haunt trolls like Bitcoin Mega Store and Enthropy-uc for years to come with a link to this thread.  Ignore sequence initiated.  Cool

Was I helpful or insightful?  Feel free to say thanks! 1PuoasR1dYtNq9yYNJj9NreDAfLEzc3Vpe
Surprise

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2013, 03:59:39 AM

I'm pretty sure swede got me mixed up with lolstate lol.

Lolstate - good luck getting options out of these guys, I tried for about a day straight and had no luck. There are some decent ones on BTCT if you're hungry. I might pick em up in a day or so if I'm in a double down mood.

hak8or

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 04:03:50 AM

I think this is a perfect example for why there should be more enforcement by the mods here on bitcointalk.

Why are the mods allowing this thread to be filled with such drivel for so long? It is not little to no discussion and instead just garbage 1 on 1 arguments that add nothing to the topic at hand. It got so bad, even another thread was made!
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2013, 04:18:05 AM

I think this is a perfect example for why there should be more enforcement by the mods here on bitcointalk.

Why are the mods allowing this thread to be filled with such drivel for so long? It is not little to no discussion and instead just garbage 1 on 1 arguments that add nothing to the topic at hand. It got so bad, even another thread was made!

I have created a poll, to ask users of this thread whether I should delete post that are not discussing the merits of AMC.  Please vote on this poll.
SoylentCreek

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 04:25:11 AM

To be fair, they are staying within the discussion of AMC (even though they are bringing nothing new to it).  With that said, would anyone be interested in opening a "shareholders only" thread?  I understand that there is a possibility of it being more of a circle jerk vs the troll thread that this one has become, but I still think that there are moderates among us who are still a little hesitant towards AMC (which is exactly why I've only invested a minuscule amount of my holdings into the company).  I would start one, but I currently do not have much cred on the forums, since I've spent most of my time lurking here over the past year and a half. 

Was I helpful or insightful?  Feel free to say thanks! 1PuoasR1dYtNq9yYNJj9NreDAfLEzc3Vpe
SoylentCreek

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 04:27:39 AM

I have created a poll, to ask users of this thread whether I should delete post that are not discussing the merits of AMC.  Please vote on this poll.

Hey Ken,  read my post above.  I think instead of giving them ammunition by way of censoring them in this thread, you should consider opening a "shareholders only" thread. 

auto2nr1

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 04:29:44 AM

I don't understand why our money is handed to VMC and we take 100% of the risk but only get 10% of ANY profit in return.
I don't understand why investing in AMC is actually investing in VMC which is solely owned by Ken.
I don't understand why there is a need for the existence of VMC except to benefit Ken.

One thing i don't like is why is AMC only entitled to 10% of the profits out of sales. Shouldn't AMC be entitled to 100% of the profit from hardware sales since AMC put up the money to fund the project to begin with?

In fact, the BEST thing Ken can do, is look after shareholders. And the way to do this, is to merge AMC and VMC - they should never have been separate to begin with.

We need more shareholders to jump on board with this. Can we get a list of shareholders that are for this so we can get Ken to move forward in merging the VMC/AMC entities?
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 04:31:27 AM

Ken, can you please respond to this link https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-22 and will you be providing more information about your collaboration with eASIC, eg in the form of a letter or statement from them confirming the specs of your announcement?  Thank you.
SoylentCreek

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 04:34:17 AM

We need more shareholders to jump on board with this. Can we get a list of shareholders that are for this so we can get Ken to move forward in merging the VMC/AMC entities?

+1  I would be willing to invest probably 10x what I currently have if he decided to go through with this decision. 

Thalum

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 04:34:43 AM

To be perfectly honest with you, I don't think that you should delete the back and forth between everyone. Additionally, Ken, I think there are a number of serious issues you need to deal with asap. Your relative silence on the 20+ pages since the announcement of Thursday is deafening. I get that you're busy, but you have people running for the hills here, and the sooner you get people back onside, the better. From what I've read on all of this thread, it's almost 70%+ scam accusations, and while I've invested in AMC because I'm prepared to take a hit because of the risk/reward ratio, as soon as I stuck my money in, I figured it was gone (that's been my guiding principle for everything bitcoin related).

I'd hate to see all of the people who have placed their trust in this be burnt, and I'd guess that you'd stand to profit more by running above board than doing some shady dealings to make a quick buck. For the love of god, please put people's minds at rest by offering us proof on the future of the company, recant the NDAs with eAsics, and sort out the shambles with the AMC/VMC split. As I said, if you are scamming us, you'll probably stand to make a quick buck, but you'll make a hell of a lot more if you're legitimate with all of this.

All I'm saying is, don't be a dick.
SoylentCreek

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 04:38:06 AM

Ken, can you please respond to this link https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-22 and will you be providing more information about your collaboration with eASIC, eg in the form of a letter or statement from them confirming the specs of your announcement?  Thank you.

Dude, give him a few days.  I understand that as shareholders, we want our confidence in this stock to increase, but there have been several other posts like yours already posted to this thread.  I am sure that he has seen them, and will respond accordingly.  Typical businesses do not issue press statements within 24 hours of the owner getting yelled at on a forum.  Just wait a few days, and see if kslaughter delivers.  In the meantime, use this as an opportunity to buy some cheap shares. Wink

Matt_S

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 04:52:46 AM

Long term AMC lurker here.

Seeing as there is a large chunk of negativity in this thread I just thought I would jump on board to support everyone else who is PRO-AMC.
Been buying up as much shares as possible(Loving the low prices atm Grin), I can afford the risk. In my opinion if you cant afford the risk, why are you investing - and why are you investing in a digital currency?
Everyone here is trying to make it big quick. If I lose my money - so be it, Continue on with the next thing with big potential.

Hell I hope that Ken actually removes all IPO shares and doesnt release any more. That way I can buy all of you little weaklings shares and point'n'laugh at all of you once the dividends start rolling in.

Wink
SoylentCreek

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 04:55:24 AM

Long term AMC lurker here.

Seeing as there is a large chunk of negativity in this thread I just thought I would jump on board to support everyone else who is PRO-AMC.
Been buying up as much shares as possible(Loving the low prices atm Grin), I can afford the risk. In my opinion if you cant afford the risk, why are you investing - and why are you investing in a digital currency?
Everyone here is trying to make it big quick. If I lose my money - so be it, Continue on with the next thing with big potential.

Hell I hope that Ken actually removes all IPO shares and doesnt release any more. That way I can buy all of you little weaklings shares and point'n'laugh at all of you once the dividends start rolling in.

Wink

Welcome aboard!

btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 04:59:03 AM

Ken, can you please respond to this link https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-22 and will you be providing more information about your collaboration with eASIC, eg in the form of a letter or statement from them confirming the specs of your announcement?  Thank you.

Dude, give him a few days.  I understand that as shareholders, we want our confidence in this stock to increase, but there have been several other posts like yours already posted to this thread.  I am sure that he has seen them, and will respond accordingly.  Typical businesses do not issue press statements within 24 hours of the owner getting yelled at on a forum.  Just wait a few days, and see if kslaughter delivers.  In the meantime, use this as an opportunity to buy some cheap shares. Wink

Sorry, yes happy to wait for a response. I'm a bit disappointed that the main announcement was pre-announced and there was time to get stuff ready beforehand.   If the main announcement had had more weight behind it (eg pics of a prototype, a letter from eASIC etc) we probably wouldn't be right where we started in terms of stock price and also more funds going Ken's way to pay for further development etc.  
SoylentCreek

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 05:07:26 AM

Sorry, yes happy to wait for a response. I'm a bit disappointed that the main announcement was pre-announced and there was time to get stuff ready beforehand.   If the main announcement had had more weight behind it (eg pics of a prototype, a letter from eASIC etc) we probably wouldn't be right where we started in terms of stock price and also more funds going Ken's way to pay for further development etc. 

Sure, I totally understand, and there is really no need to apologize.  Let me reiterate though, take this as an opportunity to benefit on others behalf.  I know that sounds a bit dickish on my part, but people have been jumping this ship before she even left harbor.  Fuck'em!  If the price triples in another month, then these weak hands will know the pain of lost opportunity.

SoylentCreek

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 05:11:51 AM

Going to Bump this until we get enough "Yes" votes so this thread can stay on track.

I have to disagree with you.  The last thing that Ken needs right now is to be accused of censorship.  That's not what a public discussion in relation to his company is about.  I would much rather he open a separate official "shareholders only" thread.  Plus, if these post get deleted, we will not have any mud to sling at the trolls in a few months if the price skyrockets. Wink

auto2nr1

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 05:21:26 AM

Ken, rather than putting up a poll in regards to censorship please address the discussed issues in the last 1-2 days for the sake of the AMC shareholders. First thing that you need to clear up is the AMC/VMC issue.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: