Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:38:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should I delete post that are not discussing the merits of AMC in The AMC Thread?
Yes - 80 (41.9%)
No - 111 (58.1%)
Total Voters: 191

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMC]-The Official Active Mining Cooperative Discussion  (Read 223286 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hamiltino

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

P2P The Planet!

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 08:55:31 PM

Thanks

stacking coin
ArcticWolf

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 09:02:31 PM

I have interest in destroying it.

And there we have it folks - the reason for all his FUD spreading!
Thank you for clearing that up, and welcome to my ignore list!  Smiley

He deleted it after I quoted it, but here are BitcoinMegastore's intentions for all to see

https://www.crypto-trade.com/ref/arcticwolf Try CryptoTrade.com, a new exchange for trading Currencies and Securities
gramma

Activity: 194

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 09:07:03 PM

We need to see-

1) A resolution of the VMC issue. VMC needs to be absorbed into AMC so that Ken cannot declare AMC bankrupt and walk off with all out investment capital in VMC. He could do that legally right now it seems (though I may be wrong) and he could retire on the proceeds of VMC.

2) Hard evidence. Contracts, orders, video of the AMC setup, offices, mining machines, chips.

3) We need to know more about Ken. He needs to come out of the shadows if he expects us to invest millions of dollars in him and his expertise and ideas. We don't even have a photo of the man or any hard evidence that he is a real person let alone a competent entrepreneur.

Regarding #2, "hard evidence" would include confirmation directly from the reputable businesses he claims to have contracted with, confirming the existence and key terms of those contracts. Release them from part of their NDAs, in other words, so that they can say to whomever contacts them that "Yes, we've contracted to develop/build/whatever", or "We confirm that the contract/order" that may be shared here is "a correct and valid representation of the arrangement between AMC/VMC and [their company]".

BTC: 1MrNRPo7p8DEyxn87c9BCGwrbatBQeCHc1
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2013, 09:12:43 PM

*** Business Experience:

Slaughter Vending and Amusement, Pegasus Business Systems, Advanced Learning Systems, Advanced Software
Solutions, Active Internet Communications - ISP Business axs(tm).net which produced over 2.5 Million
in revenue and over 10,000 customers in 49 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico with over 10 employees.
Turn-key Web Hosting Business running on Amazon.com, Bitcoin mining since 2009.

*** Software packages developed:

Internet Cruiser(tm) web browser, Virtual 3D Environments, Individual Profile System(tm) (IPS), Neural
Network, Anonymous Bitcoin Exchange software, Automobile Collision Repair System(tm) (ACRS)

*** Cloud Development:

Web Hosting Business: shopping-cart-now.com running on Amazon.com

*** Web Sites Developed With Graphics:

TahoeUltimateRentals.com, shopping-cart-now.com, votecliffyoung.com, and votecliffyoung.com plus many
more over the years.

Has anyone gone into any research looking at Ken's projects. Seeing if there's legitimacy here?

Sorry, but i am not going through all the posts.

Great question-

Look up all the generic sounding companies under 'Business Experience' he has supposedly fronted/worked for/delivered mail to? and you will find nothing. It's like typing any three random business related words into google - you come up with a lot but nothing you can pin down.

Apparently he worked on the software side of 'Neural Network' and 'Virtual 3D Environment' what? - it's like he's pulled these titles out of a comic book. Where is the evidence of any of these claims? The only two results I get is under websites and here we have two sites - 'votecliffyoung' which he may have registered and offered for sale??? And also 'TahoeUltimateRentals.com'. I'll fire them off an email and ask them if a 'Ken Slaughter' developed their site. What do we think they will say?

My web developer developed those site and those site are running on top of my developed "Turn Key Web Hosting Business".
hamiltino

P2P The Planet!

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 09:13:13 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2013, 09:44:39 PM by hamiltino

Great question-

Look up all the generic sounding companies under 'Business Experience' he has supposedly fronted/worked for/delivered mail to? and you will find nothing. It's like typing any three random business related words into google - you come up with a lot but nothing you can pin down.

Apparently he worked on the software side of 'Neural Network' and 'Virtual 3D Environment' what? - it's like he's pulled these titles out of a comic book. Where is the evidence of any of these claims? The only two results I get is under websites and here we have two sites - 'votecliffyoung' which he may have registered and offered for sale??? And also 'TahoeUltimateRentals.com'. I'll fire them off an email and ask them if a 'Ken Slaughter' developed their site. What do we think they will say?

Yeah i did the same thing, i couldn't find any of the companies listed under the "business experiance" and "software package developed" headers.

Under the heading Cloud Development, a domain exists however the domain name does not match the business service. shopping-cart-now.com for a cloud hosting service?? (go on the website guys and play around on it, it is laughable)

Under "The Websites Developed" heading you can see they are just generic websites that anyone can bash away to make within a short period of time. And as you said votecliffyoung has nothing.

I conclude lack of evidence of his business experiance hence Ken Slaughters statements about previous projects hold no value or/until clear verifiable proof of what work he has done in the past is shown(which any rational person can assume to be non-existent).

stacking coin
steveioio

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 09:23:04 PM

My web developer developed those site and those site are running on top of my developed "Turn Key Web Hosting Business".

OK so you are not traceable through contact with any of these sites or businesses. I could say that's convenient but I won't.

So is there any hard evidence of your past involvement in any business success (or failure) that you can point us to?

EDIT- for those not in the know a TurnKey Web Hosting Business can be operated from a server in your mums bedroom.
lolstate

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 09:35:29 PM

Ken, what some commentators fail to appreciate is the risk is already priced in to the current AMC share price. They actually believe the onus is on you to provide evidence that AMC is a AAA-level bond quality stock, before they mosey over to their buy tab to snap up shares at 0.0005 or below. Their expectations are pretty far out.

I wouldn't engage directly with too many of them, they will waste your time, mostly. However, there are legitimate concerns from authentic share holders, and I think the first cut at the FAQ will help. Once we have had time to digest its contents, we should try to get one person on here (Vbs? Anyone else want to volunteer?) to funnel questions directly to you. This is only a suggestion, if anyone has a better approach, let's do it!

I'd much rather you concentrated on the engineering and business side than the cut and thrust found on this thread, and actually, that is exactly the way I believe you have played it, ie you have optimised your talents to maximise the value you can bring to this venture.
auto2nr1

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 09:46:48 PM

As an investor since early May i have seen my investment go 7-8x and now back to close to where i started from. If Ken really cares about his shareholds and values AMC i hope he takes my requests seriously. It sucks that he has had 2 days and he has yet to reach out to myself as well as other investors in regards to the main issues that we have pointed out. I think we should change the agreement contract between Ken and the investors of AMC as soon as possible.
chill people it's the weekend.  maybe Ken actually has a life and a family he likes to spend time with.  maybe even go to the pool or something...

Having "a life" doesn't justify lack of communication with shareholders and potential shareholders. With millions of dollars currently at stake amongst the bitcoin community.

I don't hold any shares and never have however.

Very true. It is the lack of communication that is causing pages and pages of heat against Ken. He is not doing damage control. If his company and reputation is on the line as it is now he should have cleared all this up as soon as the shares started dropping and people start questioning deeper into AMC and all the issues that have been addressed. He is not doing his job. Get to work Ken. Stop dragging this on and get on point. Start answering our questions.
lolstate

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 09:50:45 PM

So, what exactly is your point hamiltino? According to Megamouth I am a paid shill of Ken, which automatically discredits everything else he says in my mind - also for most others on here with half-decent judgement. But keep on keeping on. The more FUD we see on this thread, the longer AMC shares will stay depressed, the more the savvier can buy.
auto2nr1

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 09:52:26 PM

Why are you picking and choosing questions to answer? If anything answer the real important ones at the top of the list starting with what you plan on doing with the AMC/VMC relationship. Also if you are going to be posting an answer to a question please make it detailed with facts/proof of your prior ventures and businesses you were or are involved in at the moment. Take some time out of the day and upload some documents and pictures/videos so we can move onto other issues on the agenda.
lolstate

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 09:53:46 PM

Why are you picking and choosing questions to answer? If anything answer the real important ones at the top of the list starting with what you plan on doing with the AMC/VMC relationship. Also if you are going to be posting an answer to a question please make it detailed with facts/proof of your prior ventures and businesses you were or are involved in at the moment. Take some time out of the day and upload some documents and pictures/videos so we can move onto other issues on the agenda.

Ken should not engage directly on this thread. We, as share holders, should appoint a person of contact who can funnel the communication between us.
hamiltino

P2P The Planet!

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 09:54:51 PM

Very true. It is the lack of communication that is causing pages and pages of heat against Ken. He is not doing damage control. If his company and reputation is on the line as it is now he should have cleared all this up as soon as the shares started dropping and people start questioning deeper into AMC and all the issues that have been addressed. He is not doing his job. Get to work Ken. Stop dragging this on and get on point. Start answering our questions.

My friend there is no questions to answer it is over.

stacking coin
auto2nr1

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 09:56:06 PM

Ken should not engage directly on this thread. We, as share holders, should appoint a person of contact who can funnel the communication between us.

I think direct engagement is ok. As a shareholder i would like to see what the CEO has to say in person or a company PR rep that can directly communicate with us shareholders. Good idea?
lolstate

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 09:59:58 PM

My friend there  no questions to answer it is over.

What's over? GoT Season 3? You want to provide more detail, because your input to date doesn't lead me to believe you are a source of profound wisdom.
lolstate

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 10:00:40 PM

I think direct engagement is ok. As a shareholder i would like to see what the CEO has to say in person or a company PR rep that can directly communicate with us shareholders. Good idea?

PR Rep is a great idea.
themagicdrake

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 10:05:15 PM

My friend there is no questions to answer it is over.

There we have it folks, games over! I feel sorry for everyone who was scammed by this evil man. Better luck next time...

I guess it's time to move on to something else. We won't be replying in this thread anymore.
steveioio

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 10:11:43 PM

PR Rep is a great idea.

You are the only one on here still backing this and if you genuinely believe it that's OK but if you are in on this you will be caught so bear that in mind.
lolstate

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 10:12:48 PM

It is Ken or moderator deleting my posts.

It is worth pointing out that I have seen Megamouth censor his own posts in real time, especially when he realises he has overstepped the mark with a particularly extreme comment. The classic example was his criticism of the American Dream, where he launched into a marxist diatribe against the US. Or maybe the mods or Ken himself did that, eh MM?  Cheesy
lolstate

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 10:15:07 PM

PR Rep is a great idea.

You are the only one on here still backing this and if you genuinely believe it that's OK but if you are in on this you will be caught so bear that in mind.

Man, I'm quaking in my boots! A threat from the likes of steveioio will keep me awake tonight.
steveioio

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 10:19:57 PM

Man, I'm quaking in my boots! A threat from the likes of steveioio will keep me awake tonight.

It was a genuine warning - I don't enforce the law the FBI do.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: