Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:00:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should I delete post that are not discussing the merits of AMC in The AMC Thread?
Yes - 80 (41.9%)
No - 111 (58.1%)
Total Voters: 191

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMC]-The Official Active Mining Cooperative Discussion  (Read 223286 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lewicki

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 05:56:10 PM

okay kslaughter, don't be greedy, bitcoin's exchange rate has appreciated again, drop the bid wall again to reflect that

This has already been discussed, the ask wall will be removed entirely, soon.

great thanks, this wall is only on BTCT.co currently?  It isn't on AMC-PT on Bitfunder, nor ActiveMining on Bitfunder

There is a small wall on BF ActiveMining at 0.0025

...and since 1 or 2 days there are some people who dont want the price going up to 0.0025 on BF it seems. The wall between 0.0021 and 0.0022 ist filled up every few hours again.

Spot on. If I were a rival company feeling threatened by upcoming competition from ActM, I'd want to slow down ActM's ability to raise capital by placing lots of sell orders below 0.0025. If you watch the behaviour closely, it's the obvious explanation. Most flippers keen to take an early profit on shares bought at 0.0005 - 0.001 have already done so, which leaves the manipulators as the only sellers. The news from ActM is better each day, so there isn't really a sensible reason to be selling at this point.

+1

No. Those ask walls are being lowered every time and people are buying into them, not selling because of them. Why would someone buy shares of a company that they wanted to fail in the first place. If you dont plant the weed in the first place you won't need to cut it down later.

Sure there are people buying into the Asks, because they see a good investment. The sellers are stopping the buyers from eating into Ken's 0.0025 wall, that is all they need be concerned with if their objective is to hobble ActM's ability to raise capital. It is quite easy to obtain shares off market if you have the BTC, and you will happily sell at a loss if your sole objective is to slow down a competitor.

The wall was originally at .0024 to .024999. It has come down to .002-.0022. This is good for us, Ken and new investors. Bad for sellers.
lolstate

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 06:00:47 PM

okay kslaughter, don't be greedy, bitcoin's exchange rate has appreciated again, drop the bid wall again to reflect that

great thanks, this wall is only on BTCT.co currently?  It isn't on AMC-PT on Bitfunder, nor ActiveMining on Bitfunder

...and since 1 or 2 days there are some people who dont want the price going up to 0.0025 on BF it seems. The wall between 0.0021 and 0.0022 ist filled up every few hours again.

Spot on. If I were a rival company feeling threatened by upcoming competition from ActM, I'd want to slow down ActM's ability to raise capital by placing lots of sell orders below 0.0025. If you watch the behaviour closely, it's the obvious explanation. Most flippers keen to take an early profit on shares bought at 0.0005 - 0.001 have already done so, which leaves the manipulators as the only sellers. The news from ActM is better each day, so there isn't really a sensible reason to be selling at this point.

+1

No. Those ask walls are being lowered every time and people are buying into them, not selling because of them. Why would someone buy shares of a company that they wanted to fail in the first place. If you dont plant the weed in the first place you won't need to cut it down later.

Sure there are people buying into the Asks, because they see a good investment. The sellers are stopping the buyers from eating into Ken's 0.0025 wall, that is all they need be concerned with if their objective is to hobble ActM's ability to raise capital. It is quite easy to obtain shares off market if you have the BTC, and you will happily sell at a loss if your sole objective is to slow down a competitor.

The wall was originally at .0024 to .024999. It has come down to .002-.0022. This is good for us, Ken and new investors. Bad for sellers.

But isn't Ken selling at 0.0025? We want people to buy his shares so the money goes to ActM so we can get things moving. Yes, it is good for a new investor to be buying in at sub 0.0025, but in the medium to long term they would be better served to buy at 0.0025 so the NRE is covered asap.
Technologov

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 06:03:24 PM

lewicki - who do you think is selling that much ?

Over 380,000 shares were sold in last 2 days (over 800 BTC) on BF. Yet the share price didn't move anywhere. Wall.
To me it looks like early speculators, that bought in at 0.0005 BTC. or Ken himself ?
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 06:05:44 PM

+1

But isn't Ken selling at 0.0025? We want people to buy his shares so the money goes to ActM so we can get things moving. Yes, it is good for a new investor to be buying in at sub 0.0025, but in the medium to long term they would be better served to buy at 0.0025 so the NRE is covered asap.

On this one, you might want to approach whats happening again lewicki.  Smiley There is no rational trading reason why there has been so much size on the ask, when it quite obviously wants to rise. It peaked 2 days ago to 640K shares to .0025 (AM/Bitfunder) Currently its 273K, so its subsiding, helped by the fact that there are three markets the competitors have to cover.

Then again, Ken is entitled to put the orders where he sees fit also.

In any event, its going to get interesting. 
btcrun

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 06:16:04 PM

Hey there,
since I got no answer to my PM and E-mail, I'll try it in this thread.

Transfered my AMC shares on BitFunder to AMC-TENDER on the 9th! Still nothing...
I hope everything went well and it's only a small delay. Would be nice if this could be resolved (what about the divs I missed, because of this?).

Thanks in advance

Talk to ken on bitfunder's IRC:
https://bitfunder.com/help

He's listed as AMC__

"Talked" to AMC__ on the IRC chat and got no answer. I am still waiting for my shares and the dividends I missed, because of this.
Am I the only one who has problems like this (waiting a week or more for the transfer)? Or are there others with the same problem?
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 06:17:32 PM

Hey there,

Transfered my AMC shares on BitFunder to AMC-TENDER on the 9th! Still nothing...
I hope everything went well and it's only a small delay. Would be nice if this could be resolved (what about the divs I missed, because of this?).

Thanks in advance

He's listed as AMC__

"Talked" to AMC__ on the IRC chat and got no answer. I am still waiting for my shares and the dividends I missed, because of this.
Am I the only one who has problems like this (waiting a week or more for the transfer)? Or are there others with the same problem?

There had been some delays but you are the first I have heard of with over a week of nothing... Ken can you help this guy out if he transferred those shares?  Don't want people to get left behind!

FloatesMcgoates

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 06:18:35 PM

For some reason I get the feeling Ken is the one placing the asks at .0021
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 06:23:17 PM

I HIGHLY doubt this

lolstate

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 06:26:30 PM

I HIGHLY doubt this

Me too. If it is, kudos, lol.  Roll Eyes
FloatesMcgoates

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 06:27:01 PM

I HIGHLY doubt this

Hes done this before at .0005, .0008 and .0025 so there is definitely history here
lolstate

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 06:28:10 PM

I HIGHLY doubt this

Hes done this before at .0005, .0008 and .0025 so there is definitely history here

He also said he wouldn't do it again (I think).
Technologov

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 07:00:21 PM

Ken: Are you selling under the IPO price of 0.0025 ? (like 0.0022 ?)
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 07:05:45 PM

Hey there,

Thanks in advance

He's listed as AMC__

There had been some delays but you are the first I have heard of with over a week of nothing... Ken can you help this guy out if he transferred those shares?  Don't want people to get left behind!

I will check this out later today when I do transfers.
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 08:28:37 PM

As I have recommended before -  drop/stop/cancel all the Ask's below IPO price and be done with it.
Ask the exchanges, can they do that or not.
If those short term speculators want to sell, let them sell to a bid. This is probably the best way to get this show on the road.
Yes, there will be some guys hurting and whining about free market and what not. (i)PO is (i)PO and  short term speculators and their feelings are irrelevant.
ActiveMining needs to raise the capital and move forward with the plan. Short term speculators are not helping and are actually fucking everyone over, so why even worry about that bottom feeding scum?

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 08:31:47 PM

Hmm.. but where is the rest of it?

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
ArcticWolf

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 08:51:16 PM

Hmm.. but where is the rest of it?

The rest of what? Remember that this is just the June account

https://www.crypto-trade.com/ref/arcticwolf Try CryptoTrade.com, a new exchange for trading Currencies and Securities
chairforce1

Activity: 316

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 10:12:00 PM

Just bought some shares  Cool

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not. #yolo

-Epicuru$
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 02:40:28 AM

Cross Posted from the ActiveMining Thread.

I will be getting all the transfers that are tendered before the cutoff time tomorrow done before dividends are paid tomorrow.

This has been a very busy day, getting everything ready for our engineers to build our prototypes, launching our Fast-Hash-One machines,
getting our Google ads running, etc.
stslimited

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 05:09:37 AM

I will be getting all the transfers that are tendered before the cutoff time tomorrow done before dividends are paid tomorrow.

This has been a very busy day, getting everything ready for our engineers to build our prototypes, launching our Fast-Hash-One machines,

and then this thread will be left to die?

kinda confusing to follow different amounts of information posted in three different threads
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 05:47:18 AM

and then this thread will be left to die?

kinda confusing to follow different amounts of information posted in three different threads
This thread will probably die out after the merger, and then most of the info about the company will be in the ActM thread. I am assuming that the VMC thread will stay active also.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: