Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:00:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Invest BTC?  (Read 144013 times)
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:59:23 AM

I think you can use btc to participate in ico. Roll Eyes
Not only btc, you can use a lot of crypto currencies to participate in ICOs and you are right it's a good way to increase your money
as most of the ICOs recently are very successful. The fact that crypto is a growing market, you can find a lot of projects that are having their
ICO now and you can choose your best interest to put your money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ploki180

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:59:53 AM

Poloniex had issues with security in the past. Some sly user managed to withdraw his funds several times, that was lame on the exchange part. After that they evenly distributed the loss among all their clients as if the clients had been guilty in the theft. Doesn't look quite professional, does it? We don't know what other holes may also be there.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:02:52 AM

Not only btc, you can use a lot of crypto currencies to participate in ICOs and you are right it's a good way to increase your money
as most of the ICOs recently are very successful. The fact that crypto is a growing market, you can find a lot of projects that are having their
ICO now and you can choose your best interest to put your money.

I look at ICOs and the returns for many are high, but also for many you lose them. It seems to be as if ICOs are like HYIP: promise of high return, but when everyone wants to get out, then last person sells for 1% of value because the big ones dropped early.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 11:10:28 AM

Poloniex had issues with security in the past. Some sly user managed to withdraw his funds several times, that was lame on the exchange part. After that they evenly distributed the loss among all their clients as if the clients had been guilty in the theft. Doesn't look quite professional, does it? We don't know what other holes may also be there.

Yup, I remember that event

Something like 50,000 dollars of bitcoins got stolen back then, and the losses got socialized among the exchange users. Poloniex was likely the first exchange going that route, but they certainly weren't the last to do that. A little less than a year ago over 120,000 bitcoins got stolen from Bitfinex, and they did exactly that! Both Poloniex and Bitfinex are still active and highly popular at that. On the other hand, Bter got hacked for over 7,000 bitcoins in February, 2015, and they didn't distribute the losses. And where are they now?

TropicalDog

Activity: 300
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:44:05 AM

If you think you are lucky, you should try gambling. Another investment is lending. You lend out money, and get interest paid. But be careful, every investment is risky. Get some nice profit or lost all , it depends on you guy.:-|
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:19:40 PM

If you think you are lucky, you should try gambling. Another investment is lending. You lend out money, and get interest paid. But be careful, every investment is risky. Get some nice profit or lost all , it depends on you guy.:-|
You are right, every investment is risky, but you can find some domain when you choose to invest in them you can have a better chance to make a huge profit than other domains, for exemple if you can invest in some good campaigns or in bitcoin itself, or maybe in trading, I think this is better than invest in gambling or cloud mining sites, because they are more risked.
So, be carefull when you invest, because every one of us can loss in any investment domain. So we should be smart and build our knoweldge about investement.

Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:27:46 PM

Well, the worst mistake you will ever make is dropping your bitcoin with any hyip ponzi site, you will get smashed. Cloud mining as far as I am concerned is not also a good way to invest your btc. I will suggest you find a very good legit trading platform, probably with an auto bet system if you can't trade yourself but please don't ever trade yourself if you don't have enough skills. Trading is like gambling which require huge skills or else you can  loose everything. Just remember that no investment comes with no risk. Just be careful and never put your eggs in one basket. Just my own little piece!

Trading is a gambling that require great skill or else you can lose everything. Just remember that the investment does not come without risk. Just be careful if invest should choose a trusted and safe for you so that it can make you comfortable

Thats true,  trading needs skill and much study in order to play it. But all investment involved risks , what we have to do is do our homework, research more so that we can minimized our exposure to risk.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:48:58 PM

Well, the worst mistake you will ever make is dropping your bitcoin with any hyip ponzi site, you will get smashed. Cloud mining as far as I am concerned is not also a good way to invest your btc. I will suggest you find a very good legit trading platform, probably with an auto bet system if you can't trade yourself but please don't ever trade yourself if you don't have enough skills. Trading is like gambling which require huge skills or else you can  loose everything. Just remember that no investment comes with no risk. Just be careful and never put your eggs in one basket. Just my own little piece!

Trading is a gambling that require great skill or else you can lose everything. Just remember that the investment does not come without risk. Just be careful if invest should choose a trusted and safe for you so that it can make you comfortable

Thats true,  trading needs skill and much study in order to play it. But all investment involved risks , what we have to do is do our homework, research more so that we can minimized our exposure to risk.

the most important thing in trading is knowledge. because trading is full of research. examples such as at this time, a lot of people stuck at high prices, including me too. because I don't see the problem.

Humanxlemming

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:05:54 PM

Invest on alternative coins such as NEM, Litecoin and Etherium. And have you heard about the split at August 1? My friend that is an expert in trading told me to spare some money on alternative coins and told me to stop investing on bitcoins. Now I've gathered my btc and later on I will use exchanges to trade my bitcoin for some other coins.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:36:40 PM

You are right, every investment is risky, but you can find some domain when you choose to invest in them you can have a better chance to make a huge profit than other domains, for exemple if you can invest in some good campaigns or in bitcoin itself, or maybe in trading, I think this is better than invest in gambling or cloud mining sites, because they are more risked.
So, be carefull when you invest, because every one of us can loss in any investment domain. So we should be smart and build our knoweldge about investement.

Everything we do in our life is risky, but the risk is not all the same, there are big and small, but investment in bitcoin is not that big, unless you are going to invest your bitcoin in the Ponzi sites out there which are just scams, this is the one you should be aware of and not to invest your bitcoin easily, rather than investing your bitcoin, why not just to hold your bitcoin into your wallet to make profits out of it in the long run.
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:59:04 PM

Everything we do in our life is risky, but the risk is not all the same, there are big and small, but investment in bitcoin is not that big, unless you are going to invest your bitcoin in the Ponzi sites out there which are just scams, this is the one you should be aware of and not to invest your bitcoin easily, rather than investing your bitcoin, why not just to hold your bitcoin into your wallet to make profits out of it in the long run.

yes risk is always there in everything. either it is trading, investment or gambling, even in normal job you always have to face the risk, only then your life cycle can revolve, if you will afraid to take the risk then you cannot make money and will never  succeed in your life.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:24:51 PM

ICO's investment of the project altcoin I think is pretty good. lately, I saw some coins success and they benefit greatly. but you still have to be careful when choosing a good coin.
I agree with us investment altcoin it would be very beneficial and I think this project is quite successful and they also profit doubled from the previous one. your words are true, but we must also be careful in following a project as there are a few that are just mere scans. We join this program will accelerate the increase of the bitcoin.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:29:03 PM

Not always ico suitable for investment. Because we have to read and see what projeck made by the ico. How about the team and others. Because if we do not consider it can be our loss in investment
ashfakur

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:40:56 PM

You invest your bitcoin some  good site. Investment is always risky.  You don't invest your bitcoin gambling because it's very risky .

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
TropicalDog

Activity: 300
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:39:18 AM

You can invest in some new coins and hope their value go TO THE MOON. Invest small amount of money and you might be suprised with the profit
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:25:52 AM

So where should we invest bitcoin to actually earn some profit and increase the amount of bitcoin we own, is there any legit place?
I mean cloud mining is a scam but there must be something else we can actually do right?

To invest bitcoin is very high risk. I suggest you do not invest in a website that promises to double your bitcoin, it's all fraudsters! You'd better use your bitcoin to buy altcoin at a cheap price and sell it when it's expensive is a safer solution. But you must be good at seeing altcoin that has the potential to generate profits.
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:38:12 AM

So where should we invest bitcoin to actually earn some profit and increase the amount of bitcoin we own, is there any legit place?
I mean cloud mining is a scam but there must be something else we can actually do right?

To invest bitcoin is very high risk. I suggest you do not invest in a website that promises to double your bitcoin, it's all fraudsters! You'd better use your bitcoin to buy altcoin at a cheap price and sell it when it's expensive is a safer solution. But you must be good at seeing altcoin that has the potential to generate profits.
but i think you do not have any other option. i think if you want to make money from bitcoin then you need to invest your assets and take the risk because there is no such way where we can make money without any risk.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:38:13 PM

I think you should just hold them on your wallets, like coinbase or something. I actually hold mine in a blockchain or coins.ph which is an app. And all those bitcoins that I've earned I stored them into it. Holding it for a long time and it serves as an investment for me. And it gives me additional income from my daily life. It makes money from money.
bettlee

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:17:12 PM

My suggestion is to spread out your portfolio over other altcoins that have potential but are currently low in value and have significant trading volume. Then any that double in value at that point sell half of them and then you hold on to them without risk and maybe you'll catch the next Ethereum.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:20:11 PM

Well, if you have a lot of bitcoin I think the best way to do is to invest it in trading sites and its very effective. In addition to that, trading is one of the best sources of income and many people already do trading because they get a good income. Lastly, if you are a wise trader you could become rich in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: