Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:12:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Invest BTC?  (Read 144013 times)
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:55:27 PM

There are many different ways to invest Bitcoins. I just list them and you can investigate how good they are by yourself.

Margin Funding: Bitfinex and Poloniex (OKcoin) around 10% per year

Peer-to-peer lending: Bitbond, BTCjam, Loanbase, BTCpop around 10% per year

Cloud Mining: Genesis Mining, Hashflare, Hashnest, Eobot around 10% per year

Saving account: Magnr around 2% per year

Investment account: Bter around 4% per year

www.cryptocoinzone.com have reviews about most of these companies.

I would omit Cloudmining in there because it was proven that it is not profitable anymore.  Even the previous largest cloudmining had changed its service from cloudmining platform to exchange platform.  This only show that cloudmining is not profitable.  If you are a bit techy,  creating a mining pool is another good way of investment.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 02:40:01 PM

Whole thing is dodgy. I lost 70% of my investment in exchanges. I was greedy. I had least info about crypto market. So before you invest your  precious btc, search for appropriate investment scope that suits you. I still think that exchanges are good for investment.
You can buy cheap good alt coins and sell at high price. Google yourself. No one will help you. And never invest all your bitcoin in a single project.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 02:53:12 PM

Whole thing is dodgy. I lost 70% of my investment in exchanges. I was greedy. I had least info about crypto market. So before you invest your  precious btc, search for appropriate investment scope that suits you. I still think that exchanges are good for investment.
You can buy cheap good alt coins and sell at high price. Google yourself. No one will help you. And never invest all your bitcoin in a single project.
You admitted that you lose 70% of your Bitcoin through Exchanges yet you recommended them to invest there money into one. Isn't that not helpful/ Because you just have discourage them from something you just suggested. Also altcoin trading does not guarantee you profit, even normal trading it is hard to gain profit just by buying and selling something. You need to take time to study and plan your trade.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 02:59:07 PM

My advice is not to invest Bitcoin at all, based on my experience.
All this different Rev Shares, HYIP, trading, exchange sites are mostly scam and will not help you to earn any profit.
In fact, the best strategy is to invest in your knowledge, learn some skills, like programming, and earn bitcoin for paid work.
Alternative is just to keep bTC in your wallet and wait for price increase.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:21:21 PM

All this different Rev Shares, HYIP, trading, exchange sites are mostly scam and will not help you to earn any profit.
In fact, the best strategy is to invest in your knowledge, learn some skills, like programming, and earn bitcoin for paid work.
That might be good advice. If you know what you do and use your Brain you will learn to see the obvious scams and maybe even find something worth investing. But in order to become a reliable currency that also offers genuine possibilities of investment, you will first have to endure a period of scams and such.

kumax

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

🚀 🌏

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 04:52:32 PM

Hypothetical question: And then what?
I'm just curious.  Smiley

Overall I agree that the best strategy is to keep the coins, but lets say you buy some BTC and after one year the value of it is doubled - now what? To sell them and have twice more bucks or to keep them and be richer just virtually?
I mean If you bought 1BTC a year ago and now you still have 1BTC, eventhough the value is higher, if you keep it in your wallet, it's just still one bitcoin and you have still the same amount of coins.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 07:40:51 PM

There are many different ways to invest Bitcoins. I just list them and you can investigate how good they are by yourself.

Cloud mining does not bring profits anymore, you ll lose money 90%. Lending, you ll lose your money 100%. Unless there is a system where users need to provide collateral, they ll always try to steal and scam other people. This is why you can expect about 30% of your loans to become non performing ones.
.... I suggest you try make Bitcoin exchanger in your city. It would be really awesome. If anyone open btc physical exchanges in any cities. Hope we ll see soon.
It's an interesting idea, i never thought of this. seriously it could be really profitable, if users buy large amount of coins.
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 07:56:38 PM

Cloud mining does not bring profits anymore, you ll lose money 90%. Lending, you ll lose your money 100%. Unless there is a system where users need to provide collateral, they ll always try to steal and scam other people. This is why you can expect about 30% of your loans to become non performing ones.
I dont understand you at all, you are against cloud companies, and i respect and have the same opinion about those, but i remember you had invested 5 btc sometime ago into some cloud, and recently you sold your hash, soo whats your position really, because be against and invest makes you a supporter. But cloud are in the general ponzi or sofisticated hyip that make people invest and then they decide when to turn scam.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 08:19:52 PM

So where should we invest bitcoin to actually earn some profit and increase the amount of bitcoin we own, is there any legit place?
I mean cloud mining is a scam but there must be something else we can actually do right?
I recommend to invest your funds on gambling sites bankroll, they proven give profits to the investors based on the amount and the sharing agreements in the first place. If you want to make fast profits, go to learn about trading which many of people do it and constantly making profits by everyday trading.
i think trading and gambling is same in profit and loss but gambling is too much hard to get profit so you will need experience in gambling and trading is much more easy to get profit and i think anyone can earn bitcoin easily through trading and get a knowledge about trading is also much more easily than gambling.
Gambling is much risky there is a lot of people loss their bitcoin in huge amount through gambling so trading is much more better than gambling and i am getting a big profit from bitcoin trading because i prefer about trading . 
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 07:24:08 AM

Overall I agree that the best strategy is to keep the coins, but lets say you buy some BTC and after one year the value of it is doubled - now what? To sell them and have twice more bucks or to keep them and be richer just virtually?
I mean If you bought 1BTC a year ago and now you still have 1BTC, eventhough the value is higher, if you keep it in your wallet, it's just still one bitcoin and you have still the same amount of coins.

Many people (me included) are selling a little on every price move, though everyone obviously decides for himself how much (in absolute and relative terms) and at which price interval they want to sell. In this way, you take advantage of every significant price move and still remain ready for the next price increase. Consequently, when the price goes down, the whole process is done in reverse order with profits booked and coins bought back...

Then rinse, repeat. As simple as it gets

Senor.Bla

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 08:28:36 AM

I invested a small amount of bitcoin in btclab, and it's been two days and you can withdraw your profit anytime you want too. There's a 3.6% profit daily, and so far, so good  Grin
I do not know the site or the service, but every same person knows that 3.6% profit a day is huge. WAY TO HUGE. So this leaves us with only two conclusions. 1. This is a scam 2. The risks are also huge. I mean like i take all your money and gamble with it. The winning streak does not last long usually.
Stay away from such offers!

Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 08:58:18 AM

So where should we invest bitcoin to actually earn some profit and increase the amount of bitcoin we own, is there any legit place?
I mean cloud mining is a scam but there must be something else we can actually do right?
I recommend to invest your funds on gambling sites bankroll, they proven give profits to the investors based on the amount and the sharing agreements in the first place. If you want to make fast profits, go to learn about trading which many of people do it and constantly making profits by everyday trading.
i think trading and gambling is same in profit and loss but gambling is too much hard to get profit so you will need experience in gambling and trading is much more easy to get profit and i think anyone can earn bitcoin easily through trading and get a knowledge about trading is also much more easily than gambling.
Gambling is much risky there is a lot of people loss their bitcoin in huge amount through gambling so trading is much more better than gambling and i am getting a big profit from bitcoin trading because i prefer about trading . 
compared with gambling. trade is certainly much safer because more use skill rather than luck. you need some skill to be able to benefit from trade, which is why trade is much safer than gambling
Senor.Bla

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 09:15:42 AM

compared with gambling. trade is certainly much safer because more use skill rather than luck. you need some skill to be able to benefit from trade, which is why trade is much safer than gambling
A gambler will tell you that there is skill involved in gambling. A trader will tell you that there is skill involved in trading. If you do not both, then chances are that you will think the other one involves luck. There are some successful gambler and some successful traders and a whole lot of unsuccessful people who nobody talks about, that lost a lot of money with gambling and/or trading. Just invest the time in a decent job and you will surly make a buck or two. There is no such thing as easy money without luck and risk.   

RajaJudi

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Less is more

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 09:28:20 AM

I invested a small amount of bitcoin in btclab, and it's been two days and you can withdraw your profit anytime you want too. There's a 3.6% profit daily, and so far, so good  Grin
Referral link  |  Non ref
IT is not good to post your referral link here. You will be banned and your post will be deleted. Besides, the link you provide us is another ponzi scheme and people here are smart enough to realize that HYIP are all scammers. Do not try to trick anyone here man Cheesy

numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 09:50:35 AM

Many people (me included) are selling a little on every price move, though everyone obviously decides for himself how much (in absolute and relative terms) and at which price interval they want to sell. In this way, you take advantage of every significant price move and still remain ready for the next price increase. Consequently, when the price goes down, the whole process is done in reverse order with profits booked and coins bought back...

Then rinse, repeat. As simple as it gets

That's the right approach. A tiny lille bit heretical, watched from teh pure orthodox stance, but none the less valid.

One has to avoid overlooking Bitcoins mighty development problems, my assumption stuff like Segwit will never made it due to single centralized mining pools opposing.

hakanbalta577

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 12:51:56 PM

Non ref

Oh no bro this is just another ponzy scheme i would recommend you to withdraw all as soon as you can till they are processing it because soon they will run away with every ones bitcoin,think practically bro can this be possible with in real world so how this can be possible with bitcoins which are also money.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 12:52:44 PM

Gambling is risky for those who consider it as a source of their daily income and they put their capital and their family money into it but if someone consider gambling as a source of fun and put only those money which they can afford for their entertainment then for those it is not a place of risk. They then will play with cautious and will care for his future.
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 01:43:12 PM

Bitcoin looks the best investment at the moment, and its slowly growing, there are some projects that may boost the value of bitcoin at 2017, but i do believe trading are one of the most easy way to earn as well to loose some money, since the market is hard to predict, but altcoins trusted are bringing good revenue in the general.
megynacuna

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 01:46:30 PM

Non ref

Wow, are you sure this is no ponzi? Sounds too good to be true, 3.6% in 2 days??
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 01:48:03 PM

Bitcoin looks the best investment at the moment, and its slowly growing, there are some projects that may boost the value of bitcoin at 2017, but i do believe trading are one of the most easy way to earn as well to loose some money, since the market is hard to predict, but altcoins trusted are bringing good revenue in the general.

Yeah, that is certainly true. For those who know the bitcoin correctly and well then it's always memadang or think that bitcoin is a digital currency is most profitable and it would just be or be in the bus or tour with fees or casl VVip. for all of these things require a lot of funds and also they will certainly get better service from the previous.But it should all be done in a way that is completely cooked. For if we just do something things arbitrarily and not thought through enough then the result obtained is sometimes far removed from what we think or want
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: