May 14, 2024, 07:49:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Should we update core ?
Yes - 202 (89.4%)
No - 24 (10.6%)
Total Voters: 226

Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [B3]B3Coin Hybrid POW/POS [Scrypt] - ANTI-INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO  (Read 241925 times)
jhhansen

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:52:59 PM

There are facts! Predictable and informed. The logic of the analysis does not change. I'm sure that KB3 will grow. But,before this growth, he can go on the bottom. And confidence in the growth instantly lost in another denomination(devaluation) koina KB3. This absorption of investments by the developers! While markets created a bullish wave,developers of the coin B3 want to use it for personal gain. We will not give up until the greed of developers will not pomeritsya. Or the ardor of investors is not reduced. Then the coin will go up. But! It's also easy to fall down.P.S. Developer! Go to the link! Explain your position! Answer the questions!

Understand one important thing. For developers of the coin, there is no price 0. There is a coin(air) and the desire of investors to invest. If the developer realizes that his coin is shit,and he will not support her,and just how to milk a cow. We! Those who believe,and feed these freeloaders. Again. There is nothing stopping the coin KB3 to decline close to Satoshi. The developers lose nothing,and gain a lot of money without commitment! As for me and KB3 B3 Scam. And now he always will be. Perhaps this same I even earn. But it is a question of survival and actual growth... You need to convince us developers. It is their job,if they want a future for the coin.

I am trying really hard to understand you. What you say about devs making money makes absolutely no sense. But let me say this:

With the 1 sat sell wall, 1 B3 was not really worth 1 sat. They were not possible to sell. Add to that Coinsmarkets selling B3 at 0,2 sat for a long time, the price was already below 1 sat when KB3 was introduced.

Of course the price went below 1000 sat per KB3 initially. There were a lot of people wanting to sell at 1 sat who could not, so now we gave them room to sell, get new investors in at a slightly lower price and create volume and possibility for future growth.

If you truly think it was a better idea to keep B3 and a 1 sat sell wall, then you have a lot to learn about trading. It would have meant almost certain death.
this is not true a week ago the b3 was 5 sat how that happened

That was a very short lived bump, and it was possibly triggered by the huge, weird gains at Yobit (which were sold on the wrong chain), and the subsequent top gainer position in CoinMarketCap.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piwindlolberto

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:34:55 PM

Guys please help me!

I bought 2 Million B3 Coins last friday on Coinexchange.io
Today they disappeared form my wallet...they arent just there anymore!
What is this shit?!?!
jhhansen

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:14:52 PM

Guys please help me!

I bought 2 Million B3 Coins last friday on Coinexchange.io
Today they disappeared form my wallet...they arent just there anymore!
What is this shit?!?!

From your wallet on Coinexchange? If so, you must contact their support.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
RasselAPN

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:22:16 PM

There are facts! Predictable and informed. The logic of the analysis does not change. I'm sure that KB3 will grow. But,before this growth, he can go on the bottom. And confidence in the growth instantly lost in another denomination(devaluation) koina KB3. This absorption of investments by the developers! While markets created a bullish wave,developers of the coin B3 want to use it for personal gain. We will not give up until the greed of developers will not pomeritsya. Or the ardor of investors is not reduced. Then the coin will go up. But! It's also easy to fall down.P.S. Developer! Go to the link! Explain your position! Answer the questions!

Understand one important thing. For developers of the coin, there is no price 0. There is a coin(air) and the desire of investors to invest. If the developer realizes that his coin is shit,and he will not support her,and just how to milk a cow. We! Those who believe,and feed these freeloaders. Again. There is nothing stopping the coin KB3 to decline close to Satoshi. The developers lose nothing,and gain a lot of money without commitment! As for me and KB3 B3 Scam. And now he always will be. Perhaps this same I even earn. But it is a question of survival and actual growth... You need to convince us developers. It is their job,if they want a future for the coin.

I am trying really hard to understand you. What you say about devs making money makes absolutely no sense. But let me say this:

With the 1 sat sell wall, 1 B3 was not really worth 1 sat. They were not possible to sell. Add to that Coinsmarkets selling B3 at 0,2 sat for a long time, the price was already below 1 sat when KB3 was introduced.

Of course the price went below 1000 sat per KB3 initially. There were a lot of people wanting to sell at 1 sat who could not, so now we gave them room to sell, get new investors in at a slightly lower price and create volume and possibility for future growth.

If you truly think it was a better idea to keep B3 and a 1 sat sell wall, then you have a lot to learn about trading. It would have meant almost certain death.

Do not take the head. The developers have a direct benefit from the sale of air! I do not understand. You as developers have insider. There are tools to change the issue. Why are you telling us that B3 is not worth a Satoshi? Why you used to not talk about it? Why are you telling us about the huge walls that did not allow B3 to rise? In fact, investors bought a huge wall right up to 5 Satoshi on a B3 on only one news about the new website. How many sold at 3-4-5 Satoshi team? What prevents you to follow various manipulations? You said that reducing the number of coins for the team the priority. So we wait for another denomination? That is, investors now buy cheap KB3,will be hoping for growth,and you will make another denomination. And again, investors have lost. Do these things on a test stand and not a real coin! You still have to study and learn,not to teach others!
sumair7230

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 07:28:22 PM

WHY Kb3 price on coinsmarket is 2800 sats but on coinexchange it is 700 sats

http://Coinsteacher.com a simple blog for simple readers .
sumair7230

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 07:29:26 PM

Anyone want a legit pool for Kb3 here is the Link http://bit.ly/2EGMutO

this is the site i trust but Never put all your eggs in one basket

http://Coinsteacher.com a simple blog for simple readers .
Ramas_m

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:33:52 PM

Cкaжитe, пoжaлyйcтa, кaк я мoгy cмeнить B3 нa KB3 нa Coinexchange?
Tell me, please, how can I change B3 to KB3 on Coinexchange?
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:41:39 PM

Now the price of B3 is very low and only a few days ago on the exchange coinexchange.io the price reached 5 satoshi. I even believed that this project will live again. It's a pity that I can not send coins to Yobit to sell it for 30 satoshi. And then I could buy a little island in the ocean))

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
mbastudent

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:44:11 PM

Cкaжитe, пoжaлyйcтa, кaк я мoгy cмeнить B3 нa KB3 нa Coinexchange?
Tell me, please, how can I change B3 to KB3 on Coinexchange?

You deposit B3 to KB3 wallet (create address though) - also in CoinExchange. Amount in KB3 shall be B3/1000. I'm just testing first 2000 B3 to 2 KB3 transfer.
lockept93

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 08:14:23 PM

I tranfered all my B3 to kb3 on from coinex to coinex - everything worked fine.

jhhansen

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:23:46 PM

WHY Kb3 price on coinsmarket is 2800 sats but on coinexchange it is 700 sats

Because Coinsmarkets has been offline for many days.

_7vit

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:24:38 PM

Guys, I just bought some KB3  Smiley Where can I get wallet for staking?
Thanks!
jhhansen

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:29:26 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 08:41:04 PM by jhhansen

Do not take the head. The developers have a direct benefit from the sale of air! I do not understand. You as developers have insider. There are tools to change the issue. Why are you telling us that B3 is not worth a Satoshi? Why you used to not talk about it? Why are you telling us about the huge walls that did not allow B3 to rise? In fact, investors bought a huge wall right up to 5 Satoshi on a B3 on only one news about the new website. How many sold at 3-4-5 Satoshi team? What prevents you to follow various manipulations? You said that reducing the number of coins for the team the priority. So we wait for another denomination? That is, investors now buy cheap KB3,will be hoping for growth,and you will make another denomination. And again, investors have lost. Do these things on a test stand and not a real coin! You still have to study and learn,not to teach others!

It seems we do not understand each other fully, maybe it's the language barrier, I don't know.

What I can tell you is that nobody on the team are paid, we are all volunteers. The lead developer is one the most honest guys you will ever meet, and both he and other team members have given away huge amounts of B3 to correct issues met along the way, even though that did not have to be done.

That has also been done by community members who got lucky with Fundamental Node stakes.

Please be patient. Let the tech be delivered as promised, and see that new exchanges will bring volume, interest and hopefully price increase. You do not lose your money until you sell at a loss.

RasselAPN

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:40:24 PM

It seems we do not understand each other, maybe it's the language barrier, I don't know.

What I can tell you is that nobody on the team are paid, we are all volunteers. The lead developer is one the most honest guys you will ever meet, and both he and other team members have given away huge amounts of B3 to correct issues met along the way, even though that did not have to be done.

That has also been done by community members who got lucky with Fundamental Node stakes.

Please be patient. Let the tech be delivered as promised, and see that new exchanges will bring volume, interest and hopefully price increase. You do not lose your money until you sell at a loss.

I Want to believe you. And apparently believe,if put in B3. I'm just saying what many people think. I hope we are wrong.
_7vit

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:44:42 PM

Guys, I just bought some KB3  Smiley Where can I get wallet for staking?
Thanks!

Anyone???
jhhansen

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:45:36 PM

Guys, I just bought some KB3  Smiley Where can I get wallet for staking?
Thanks!

Anyone???

b3coin.io

or

https://github.com/B3-Coin/B3-CoinV2/releases/tag/v3.1.1.2

M4UR1

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:50:09 PM

Is it necessary to make an exchange to B3coins for KB3 coins???
fiatlux

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:13:46 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 10:08:46 PM by fiatlux

Thanks!

Anyone???

Read more about KB3 and POS mining: https://discord.gg

Start POS mining here: https://stakeunited.com
Smiley

Mining in solo is unreal (2 million kb3 (2 000 000 000 b3) = 7-10 days staking now).
bit012

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:28:49 PM

Hi.
What is the chance, thay yobit not fix their wallets, because of different prices or etc?
Maybe it will be standalone exchanges with it's own price B3 on yobit?
cembo38

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:52:12 PM

Thanks!

Anyone???

Read more about KB3: https://discord.gg

Start POS mining here: https://stakeunited.com
Smiley

Mining in solo is unreal (2 million kb3 (2 000 000 000 b3) = 7-10 days staking now).

It is going well! Quite a lot of people have started staking their KB3 at stakeunited.
Use my reference link if you havent got an account guys

https://stakeunited.com/cembo38

After you have created an account, you can start staking ( more info here: https://cryptounited.net/pos-howto/ )
The more people stake their KB3 at stakeunited (instead of their individual wallet), the bigger the chance you can propose the next wallet, which means more income Smiley

edit: the devs of stakeunited send a msg on dicscord they will be updating their wallet. it may take some hours before your transaction is visible.
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: