May 29, 2024, 09:48:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Should we update core ?
Yes - 202 (89.4%)
No - 24 (10.6%)
Total Voters: 226

Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [B3]B3Coin Hybrid POW/POS [Scrypt] - ANTI-INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO  (Read 241925 times)
gravez

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 08:32:08 AM

Supported this project ! Hope they can get up after the stacking dilemma
Izakgo

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:39:14 AM

The second ticker KB3 appeared on the Coinexchange and the price is now 1KB3= 745Sat.
Is it necessary to make an exchange my B3coins for KB3 coins?
If you make an exchange, even those who bought B3 coin at a price of 1sat already lose their money.
How long will B3 coin last?
Or B3 coin need to be exchanged during a certain period?

I never waster my time (and mony...)  like on B3!        Hose maneging this coin?       Sumone shald say how meny coins ar thier!?!?!?!?!?!?!?               The most stupid idea -Kb3.                If 70B of d3 on coinexchaing was not inath - now the smart manegment or seling 5.3 Kb3 on coinexchaing = 5.3 trileon!!!!?Huh!!!!!!                      Someone is ethar not so smart....  Or simly just want to take ower mony in to his paket.
If someone cald explain!    
bit012

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:50:39 AM

Not good idea to create kb3.
 Angry

Looks like b3 has problems.
Loose money too with this coin.

In roadmap there was not written about kb3
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:06:38 PM

Not good idea to create kb3.
 Angry

Looks like b3 has problems.
Loose money too with this coin.

In roadmap there was not written about kb3

Have you been asleep for 3 months? At least read back a bit, to see what happened and where we are right now.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
ghighe781

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:46:54 PM

What should I do with my b3 coins? Change only units of measurement or do I have to replace the coin?
jhhansen

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

What should I do with my b3 coins? Change only units of measurement or do I have to replace the coin?

Only units of measurements. The coin is the same.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
jhhansen

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:23:07 PM

i lost money thanks dev team this was a wonderful idea to put your hands in our pockets congrats

It would be interesting to hear the thoughts behind that statement, and you don't lose your money unless you sell when price is low.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
RasselAPN

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:40:14 PM

i lost money thanks dev team this was a wonderful idea to put your hands in our pockets congrats

It would be interesting to hear the thoughts behind that statement, and you don't lose your money unless you sell when price is low.

I agree in General . But we bought something that was worth 1 Satoshi, Now it is (KB3) is 700 Satoshi,which is already 30% less. Is there a limit to the fall? May be all the same 1 Satoshi? To create demand,to create a desire to buy. While the situation with the coin B3(KB3) is not favorable to the purchase. Developers need to do something to promote KB3.
oputa

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:40:25 PM

ialready lose money i bought at 2 sat more than 20 milion coins,the price is now below one sat and its falling down ,thats my mistake to invest in crapy coin like this but the people got to know with what scam are dealing here,you devalued the coin and now its i spiral falling in to the abyss of one sat,thats how i lose my money
cembo38

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:51:57 PM

Hi guys, if you are planning to stake your KB3 coins, I'm using stakeunited.

If you create an account there, please use my reference-link and you will help a fellow KB3 supporter Grin
You can directly send them from coinexchange. Only be aware you fill in the KB3 amount ( so divided by 1000), not the b3 amount. Through this way you do not need to run your PC/laptop, but they will run it on their servers for a small percentage of the gains. There not much going on atm, but if KB3 becomes big, hopefully combined we will have a big stake Smiley

THANKS. DESTINATION: MOON!! 

https://stakeunited.com/cembo38

two people already staked! nice guys!
If the community is strong, the coin will go up in long term Smiley community is everything

RasselAPN

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:10:07 PM

If you create an account there, please use my reference-link and you will help a fellow KB3 supporter Grin
You can directly send them from coinexchange. Only be aware you fill in the KB3 amount ( so divided by 1000), not the b3 amount. Through this way you do not need to run your PC/laptop, but they will run it on their servers for a small percentage of the gains. There not much going on atm, but if KB3 becomes big, hopefully combined we will have a big stake Smiley

If the community is strong, the coin will go up in long term Smiley community is everything

Community strong! The community believes in the coin B3! But! Developers pursue their goals! And not the fact that our goals are the same. Perhaps the developers are so greedy that they will not allow the coin to rise to make investors. Perhaps the developers are so greedy that they will absorb the funds of new investors at the bottom of the value of the coin. What is happening now.
oputa

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:17:08 PM

Community strong! The community believes in the coin B3! But! Developers pursue their goals! And not the fact that our goals are the same. Perhaps the developers are so greedy that they will not allow the coin to rise to make investors. Perhaps the developers are so greedy that they will absorb the funds of new investors at the bottom of the value of the coin. What is happening now.

thats its the sad truth and you are right 100 %
RasselAPN

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:20:00 PM

I warned you that the best strategy is to wait KB3 and buy it. And so it happens. Now B3, you can buy at 0.5 Satoshi. What will be next? )) I resigned myself that I lost their funds. The developers of B3 is 90% scammers. Let him dissuade me. Where's the developers with their statements?
John Cutter

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:30:13 PM

OK so that makes absolutely no sense. If the developers want to make as much money as they can, then the common sense thing to do is wait until the price goes up, not sell while it's cheap. Keeping the price low to make a profit is a moronic plan.
oputa

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:37:30 PM

OK so that makes absolutely no sense. If the developers want to make as much money as they can, then the common sense thing to do is wait until the price goes up, not sell while it's cheap. Keeping the price low to make a profit is a moronic plan.
its got a perfect sense they droped all the b3 coins at 1 sat and now the price is 0,5 sat and going down
RasselAPN

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:42:22 PM

If developers absorb the amount of investment at such low levels of market prices. This means that developers are less likely to believe in your coin than you and I! This is the meaning of their actions.
hexoli

Activity: 151

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:45:12 PM

hey pleople, please vote for b3
https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3027/vote-b3-coin-now
RasselAPN

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:09:51 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 03:30:00 PM by RasselAPN

If developers absorb the amount of investment at such low levels of market prices. This means that developers are less likely to believe in your coin than you and I! This is the meaning of their actions.

Lets definitely not create FUD guys. No one has answers, and assuming certain things will create more and more fud.
Stake your coins, make money and have trust.

There are facts! Predictable and informed. The logic of the analysis does not change. I'm sure that KB3 will grow. But,before this growth, he can go on the bottom. And confidence in the growth instantly lost in another denomination(devaluation) koina KB3. This absorption of investments by the developers! While markets created a bullish wave,developers of the coin B3 want to use it for personal gain. We will not give up until the greed of developers will not pomeritsya. Or the ardor of investors is not reduced. Then the coin will go up. But! It's also easy to fall down.P.S. Developer! Go to the link! Explain your position! Answer the questions!

Understand one important thing. For developers of the coin, there is no price 0. There is a coin(air) and the desire of investors to invest. If the developer realizes that his coin is shit,and he will not support her,and just how to milk a cow. We! Those who believe,and feed these freeloaders. Again. There is nothing stopping the coin KB3 to decline close to Satoshi. The developers lose nothing,and gain a lot of money without commitment! As for me and KB3 B3 Scam. And now he always will be. Perhaps this same I even earn. But it is a question of survival and actual growth... You need to convince us developers. It is their job,if they want a future for the coin.
jhhansen

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:39:46 PM

There are facts! Predictable and informed. The logic of the analysis does not change. I'm sure that KB3 will grow. But,before this growth, he can go on the bottom. And confidence in the growth instantly lost in another denomination(devaluation) koina KB3. This absorption of investments by the developers! While markets created a bullish wave,developers of the coin B3 want to use it for personal gain. We will not give up until the greed of developers will not pomeritsya. Or the ardor of investors is not reduced. Then the coin will go up. But! It's also easy to fall down.P.S. Developer! Go to the link! Explain your position! Answer the questions!

Understand one important thing. For developers of the coin, there is no price 0. There is a coin(air) and the desire of investors to invest. If the developer realizes that his coin is shit,and he will not support her,and just how to milk a cow. We! Those who believe,and feed these freeloaders. Again. There is nothing stopping the coin KB3 to decline close to Satoshi. The developers lose nothing,and gain a lot of money without commitment! As for me and KB3 B3 Scam. And now he always will be. Perhaps this same I even earn. But it is a question of survival and actual growth... You need to convince us developers. It is their job,if they want a future for the coin.

I am trying really hard to understand you. What you say about devs making money makes absolutely no sense. But let me say this:

With the 1 sat sell wall, 1 B3 was not really worth 1 sat. They were not possible to sell. Add to that Coinsmarkets selling B3 at 0,2 sat for a long time, the price was already below 1 sat when KB3 was introduced.

Of course the price went below 1000 sat per KB3 initially. There were a lot of people wanting to sell at 1 sat who could not, so now we gave them room to sell, get new investors in at a slightly lower price and create volume and possibility for future growth.

If you truly think it was a better idea to keep B3 and a 1 sat sell wall, then you have a lot to learn about trading. It would have meant almost certain death.

oputa

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:46:30 PM

I am trying really hard to understand you. What you say about devs making money makes absolutely no sense. But let me say this:

With the 1 sat sell wall, 1 B3 was not really worth 1 sat. They were not possible to sell. Add to that Coinsmarkets selling B3 at 0,2 sat for a long time, the price was already below 1 sat when KB3 was introduced.

Of course the price went below 1000 sat per KB3 initially. There were a lot of people wanting to sell at 1 sat who could not, so now we gave them room to sell, get new investors in at a slightly lower price and create volume and possibility for future growth.

If you truly think it was a better idea to keep B3 and a 1 sat sell wall, then you have a lot to learn about trading. It would have meant almost certain death.
this is not true a week ago the b3 was 5 sat how that happened
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: