April 30, 2024, 10:32:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Should we update core ?
Yes - 202 (89.4%)
No - 24 (10.6%)
Total Voters: 226

Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [B3]B3Coin Hybrid POW/POS [Scrypt] - ANTI-INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO  (Read 241925 times)
Cryptoguru604

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:24:38 AM

All this kb3 talk has me puzzled because my wallet still says b3 I don't get it lol
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bujtar

Activity: 108
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:32:52 AM

go to settings,options,dispaly and there you can change to kb3

this wallet 3112 is far far best til now...works perfect...chain is stable...next phase, unlock the wallets on exchanges,fix coinmarketcap and then go to bigger exchanges...with KDOG and others devs,b3 going nice
amGigolo

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:34:21 AM

we can not guarantee the coin would be in this situation  if it was NOT for the dev team.... mainly the black eye of being delisted off of cryptopia  which really set the panic selling  in stride...  because if you remember we were rising up to 7-9 Sats even during the  launch of FMN, until they were banned and then delisted the coin

but then hey lets push the blame on the folks staking ONLY for the  staking rewards,  and " hey guys quit thinking of on only yourselves"  ...   well the ONLY info we had at the time on youtube or website was PUSHING the 100,000 % staking....  so then these ppl are the bad guys cause they want  what was and is still advertised on the website?    seriously?     you use that  as bait to get ppl in but take it away  b4 the time is up  and then put the blame on the ppl wantint to have as many coins as possible....  and its funny  its the ppl who have  FMN's and or  100's of million or billions of coins who are saying oh guys we need to do whats best for coin,  telling the little guys this crap....  you lil guys are greedy and its jut free money etc tec

bottom line ppl wanted what the rewards as set on the site and  the ppl getting in later on  are now treated badly as beggars and ungrateful

when are they going to   take 2 minutes and update the damn website?  so not to piss off some new possible investors?

hahaha   we related?

cryptocoynz

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:46:03 PM

Discord bans - some facts

Guys, there are a lot of myths about the bans on Discord in this thread. Let me present some hard facts.

There are not hundreds upon hundreds of people banned. The actual number is slightly north of 200.

Out of those, near half have been sent away for posting pump & dump groups, spamming referral links and similar. We will not let our huge community become a space for advertisement profit.

Out of the rest, most of them thoroughly deserved losing their privilege, with multiple instances of physical threats and death threats, or being truly nasty to other Discord (and/or team) members.

Then finally there are some who got unlucky with circumstance and probably deserved to get another chance. But with 2000 members online at any given time, some times discussion move fast, escalates quickly and the moderators are only human.

I have let multiple people back in upon request, and any such request is taken to the team for re-evaluation if I am not sure you deserve that second chance. Should you feel part of that last group, please DM me here and I will do what I can to be fair.

Let’s address the point at hand. As I mentioned banning people for spamming or threatening another user is perfectly fine, no one would question that policy. It’s standard in any forum.  But since you bring that up, it’s too bad former team leaders felt it necessary to lie that they had been receiving death threats however, while the rest of the team went along with that lie to get more emotional buyin. (That’s fully documented for all to see... see Evan’s screenshot)

What is unique about the B3 discord (unlike this one) is the banning of people for asking legitimate questions or even making comments. While you try to make it seem as if this is a mistake to ban such people, I can assure you its absolutely the policy of the B3 admins to ban people.

Anyone who ever saw Evan in action knows this for sure..  He even banned Oregongreen, a community leader... really that was a mistake..  no that was deliberate.. He banned left right and center.. often without cause.

The CEO of Cryptopia asked some questions... oh he got caught up in the shuffle..  no he asked hard questions and the community cried FUUUUUDDD BANNNN as they always do when they hear things they don’t like and some admin.. probably Evan again banned him.

I saw personally Limxtec tell the community the project is not in any way associated with bitsend and bitcore... because it isn’t..  Those projects are run by limxtec.  This one is now separate and is run independently. He was upset the admins tried to use this as a selling point for the project... Again the community cried.. lier ... ban him... no time to listen, learn or discuss, and so didn’t they like what they heard and banned him..  As you can see this isn’t an odd mistake.. this is deliberate and it is systemic. Anyone in the forum know this.   If I suggest there isn’t a strong vision for the project.. It needs one beyond a list of features.... immmediately.. I get... FUUUUDDD... BANNNN..   This is how it is in the discord chat.  

Those are the facts, and anyone just has to go there to see for themselves. You can’t have an honest conversation there.  Instead of defending the forum, improve it, make it more open to debate and differing opinions. You as admins set the tone. You might think we are against the coin, no we are actually trying to improve it and the community.

Vonapperess

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:48:31 PM

What actions do you plan to do for increasing the rate of the token?
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1116

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:50:44 PM

this is getting more and more like a  joke each time... is 3.1.1.2 mandatory update? I can sync fine on 3.1.1.1 can I stay with that? when will pool withdrawals be processed? I'm waiting for days already.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:12:17 PM

this is getting more and more like a  joke each time... is 3.1.1.2 mandatory update? I can sync fine on 3.1.1.1 can I stay with that? when will pool withdrawals be processed? I'm waiting for days already.

Go get a good coin this is a piece of shit.,

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
hawer183

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:48:34 PM

All this kb3 talk has me puzzled because my wallet still says b3 I don't get it lol
Coinexchange info:
We are having continued problems with B3 - until the developers can provide us with a working client deposits and withdrawals will be indefinitely paused.
subhanallah

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:46:05 PM

Go get a good coin this is a piece of shit.,

exactly, it is piece of shit
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:07:03 PM

Every single developer attached to this coin is a scammer IMO.

That ethical hacker is a scammer as well.

People should just stop posting here and let this die... it is fairly clear that the FaucetHub.io people aren't going to add this shit.  I wouldn't be shocked if the FaucetHub.io folks were in on the scam.

Cheap lesson learned for me.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
enzo17

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:38:20 PM

This is the message when I went to coin exchange. "We are having continued problems with B3 - until the developers can provide us with a working client deposits and withdrawals will be indefinitely paused." Please Dev resolve this problem Immediately. I cannot deposit in coinexchange. And also in Yobit have problems in deposit and withdrawals a very long time ago.

jhhansen

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:51:50 PM

This is the message when I went to coin exchange. "We are having continued problems with B3 - until the developers can provide us with a working client deposits and withdrawals will be indefinitely paused." Please Dev resolve this problem Immediately. I cannot deposit in coinexchange. And also in Yobit have problems in deposit and withdrawals a very long time ago.

That has been the main focus for some time now. With the latest wallet, and latest code updates, we have finally found stability again and will continue to test and monitor the controlled expansion of the network. This has to happen step by step to make sure we avoid new forks.

As soon as everything has been tested on a large enough scale, we can finally move forward.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
amGigolo

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:47:28 PM

Guys, there are a lot of myths about the bans on Discord in this thread. Let me present some hard facts.

There are not hundreds upon hundreds of people banned. The actual number is slightly north of 200.

Out of those, near half have been sent away for posting pump & dump groups, spamming referral links and similar. We will not let our huge community become a space for advertisement profit.

Out of the rest, most of them thoroughly deserved losing their privilege, with multiple instances of physical threats and death threats, or being truly nasty to other Discord (and/or team) members.

Then finally there are some who got unlucky with circumstance and probably deserved to get another chance. But with 2000 members online at any given time, some times discussion move fast, escalates quickly and the moderators are only human.

I have let multiple people back in upon request, and any such request is taken to the team for re-evaluation if I am not sure you deserve that second chance. Should you feel part of that last group, please DM me here and I will do what I can to be fair.

Let’s address the point at hand. As I mentioned banning people for spamming or threatening another user is perfectly fine, no one would question that policy. It’s standard in any forum.  But since you bring that up, it’s too bad former team leaders felt it necessary to lie that they had been receiving death threats however, while the rest of the team went along with that lie to get more emotional buyin. (That’s fully documented for all to see... see Evan’s screenshot)

What is unique about the B3 discord (unlike this one) is the banning of people for asking legitimate questions or even making comments. While you try to make it seem as if this is a mistake to ban such people, I can assure you its absolutely the policy of the B3 admins to ban people.

Anyone who ever saw Evan in action knows this for sure..  He even banned Oregongreen, a community leader... really that was a mistake..  no that was deliberate.. He banned left right and center.. often without cause.

The CEO of Cryptopia asked some questions... oh he got caught up in the shuffle..  no he asked hard questions and the community cried FUUUUUDDD BANNNN as they always do when they hear things they don’t like and some admin.. probably Evan again banned him.

I saw personally Limxtec tell the community the project is not in any way associated with bitsend and bitcore... because it isn’t..  Those projects are run by limxtec.  This one is now separate and is run independently. He was upset the admins tried to use this as a selling point for the project... Again the community cried.. lier ... ban him... no time to listen, learn or discuss, and so didn’t they like what they heard and banned him..  As you can see this isn’t an odd mistake.. this is deliberate and it is systemic. Anyone in the forum know this.   If I suggest there isn’t a strong vision for the project.. It needs one beyond a list of features.... immmediately.. I get... FUUUUDDD... BANNNN..   This is how it is in the discord chat.  

Those are the facts, and anyone just has to go there to see for themselves. You can’t have an honest conversation there.  Instead of defending the forum, improve it, make it more open to debate and differing opinions. You as admins set the tone. You might think we are against the coin, no we are actually trying to improve it and the community.

this is very true...

the "minute"  you make a HONEST and Legit statement,  or saying hey we need to see it both ways....  the  screaming of  Fudd and bannn come alive and  then  its a shit fest ... one person sees the word  Fuudd   10 more who come out of no where screaming fud...

that place is a shit show and then no one wants to go and then your not updated whats going on...

i went in and said hey not everyone uses discord i got jumped  saying well that is your FN problem, and if you invested in B3 you should come here  etc etc

not everyone has time for discord or even wants to go.  and still hit with the  then your a fool comments

why is it that community  thinks that updates to the web site or this thread is a reason to flip out?  or unheard  of?

projects update their website on happenings,  its been the way forever, why with B3  is it  Discord only?  and they act as if your the FN goof for not wanting to go there only to see that shit show in general

Jhhansen  who are you over there?

amGigolo

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:49:12 PM

it is def the attitude over there to try and make noobs feel  inferior coming in to discord to feel dominant

instead of trying to help it is the  lets be so damn rude and assholes and run them away...
ninjavz

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:53:59 PM

my belance and total is 0 and total minted is 31076 KB3 how can I solve this?
https://imgur.com/a/R247V

1. Make sure you have the latest Wallet version.
2. On Help -> Debug window -> Console, run "repairwallet" command. I did this twice and it fixed my problem.
Costanza1

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:26:21 AM

Oh, horseshit.  Most of the people in this thread that have complained of being banned were making threats or being nasty?  I don't think so, we just pointed out the bullshit this team has been pulling and got banned for it.

Website        ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆     ANN Thread
Whitepaper  The Future of Anonymous Trading    ◆ Twitter         
Discord        ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇      ◆ Telegram     
lovejoel

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:31:38 AM

interesting
John Cutter

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:40:35 AM

Wallet Update

We have released a build update to the B3 wallet, it is now mandatory for everyone who is either on 3.0.0.4 or below, or is having problems sync’ing 3.1.1.1, to move to https://github.com/B3-Coin/B3-CoinV2/releases/tag/v3.1.1.2

Changelog:
v3.1.1.2

DNS seeds have been updated
    Default maxconnections bumped to 70
    MAX_OUTBOUND_CONNECTIONS bumped to 16

Release Notes

We spun up new seed nodes to help with the connectivity issues.
Going forward, we hope that no edits in the b3coin.conf should be required, and any wallet will be able to find peers automatically.
In the meantime, we kindly ask you to remove any connect= and addnode= lines from your b3coin.conf and delete your peers.dat file to alleviate the load from the seed nodes, and to actually make your wallet able to connect to other peers through the DHT.

Instructions
Also found at: https://github.com/B3-Coin/B3-CoinV2/wiki/How-To:-Upgrade-your-B3-wallet

datadir location
•   Windows: %appdata%\B3-CoinV2\
•   Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/B3-CoinV2
•   Linux: ~/.B3-CoinV2/

0. Close your old wallet
1. Backup your wallet
   Copy $datadir/wallet.dat to a safe location
2. Edit your b3coin.conf
    Make sure that your $datadir/b3coin.conf has no connect= or addnode= lines on it
3. Delete old files
    Delete the $datadir/peers.dat file
    [Optional] if you want to do a full resync, delete $datadir/database, $datadir/txleveldb, and $datadir/blk0001.dat as well
4. Launch your new wallet

For FN Owners
Please ensure you run fundamentalnode start to start your FN after wallet syncs

FAQ
Also found at: https://github.com/B3-Coin/B3-CoinV2/wiki/FAQ
Why does my wallet show "out of sync" when I have peers/connections?
The wallet when it loads always shows "out of sync". If there are no new blocks, then it will stay in this state regardless of number of connections until a new block is found. Check B3 Block Explorer to validate the next block and after you see it -- your wallet should go to sync. Link: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/b3/

Ok I might have an issue with my wallets.
I followed these instructions, but I didn't do a full resync. I just deleted my peers.dat files and removed all connect/addnodes entries in my .conf file. My wallets are synced, but comparing the block heights from my wallets to that on blockchain explorer, my wallets are lagging by about 200 blocks. I'm definitley running 3.1.1.2. I have 2 fundamental master nodes and 1 staking wallet, according to blockchain explorer my nodes received some payments this morning, but these are not showing up on my node wallets' list of transactions. Am I on the wrong fork or is blockchain explorer the one messed up?
xfirefly

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:41:15 AM

This project seems to me to be one of the most reliable projects that are being opened every day. Good luck! I spent more than 3 hours to do the research. I am personally participated on this project .
syauqialbaana

Activity: 220

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:51:32 AM

Was this coin really ever over 2$? How? If that would happen again i'm golden.
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: