April 30, 2024, 11:49:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Should we update core ?
Yes - 202 (89.4%)
No - 24 (10.6%)
Total Voters: 226

Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [B3]B3Coin Hybrid POW/POS [Scrypt] - ANTI-INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO  (Read 241925 times)
John Cutter

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:55:04 AM

Was this coin really ever over 2$? How? If that would happen again i'm golden.

It was probably a combination of pump and dump, and people buying in for the 10000% staking period.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jhhansen

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:52:20 AM

Discord bans - some facts

Guys, there are a lot of myths about the bans on Discord in this thread. Let me present some hard facts.

There are not hundreds upon hundreds of people banned. The actual number is slightly north of 200.

Out of those, near half have been sent away for posting pump & dump groups, spamming referral links and similar. We will not let our huge community become a space for advertisement profit.

Out of the rest, most of them thoroughly deserved losing their privilege, with multiple instances of physical threats and death threats, or being truly nasty to other Discord (and/or team) members.

Then finally there are some who got unlucky with circumstance and probably deserved to get another chance. But with 2000 members online at any given time, some times discussion move fast, escalates quickly and the moderators are only human.

I have let multiple people back in upon request, and any such request is taken to the team for re-evaluation if I am not sure you deserve that second chance. Should you feel part of that last group, please DM me here and I will do what I can to be fair.

Oh, horseshit.  Most of the people in this thread that have complained of being banned were making threats or being nasty?  I don't think so, we just pointed out the bullshit this team has been pulling and got banned for it.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but it's the truth. There are not that many in this thread who was banned, and they may all very well fall into the unlucky category.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:40:35 AM

Guys, there are a lot of myths about the bans on Discord in this thread. Let me present some hard facts.

There are not hundreds upon hundreds of people banned. The actual number is slightly north of 200.

Out of those, near half have been sent away for posting pump & dump groups, spamming referral links and similar. We will not let our huge community become a space for advertisement profit.

Out of the rest, most of them thoroughly deserved losing their privilege, with multiple instances of physical threats and death threats, or being truly nasty to other Discord (and/or team) members.

Then finally there are some who got unlucky with circumstance and probably deserved to get another chance. But with 2000 members online at any given time, some times discussion move fast, escalates quickly and the moderators are only human.

I have let multiple people back in upon request, and any such request is taken to the team for re-evaluation if I am not sure you deserve that second chance. Should you feel part of that last group, please DM me here and I will do what I can to be fair.

Oh, horseshit.  Most of the people in this thread that have complained of being banned were making threats or being nasty?  I don't think so, we just pointed out the bullshit this team has been pulling and got banned for it.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but it's the truth. There are not that many in this thread who was banned, and they may all very well fall into the unlucky category.

I've been banned for about a month when I started to notice red flags starting to happen.

I've been unable to rejoin since then.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
enlightenedcryptonian

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:16:45 PM

I've been banned for about a month when I started to notice red flags starting to happen.

Look what you posted yesterday in this forum. I don’t know what you have been posting in the private Discord…

===============================================
BayAreaCoins  December 19, 2017, 09:07:03 PM

Every single developer attached to this coin is a scammer IMO.
That ethical hacker is a scammer as well.
People should just stop posting here and let this die... it is fairly clear that the FaucetHub.io people aren't going to add this shit.  I wouldn't be shocked if the FaucetHub.io folks were in on the scam.
Cheap lesson learned for me.
==============================================================================

You are not helping your cause with such posting.

Steven3iii

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:21:46 PM

Getting back to it... what is the deal with masternodes? How many coins do I need and is this already happening? Huh

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FlyboyEda

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:30:41 PM

Look what you posted yesterday in this forum. I don’t know what you have been posting in the private Discord…

BayAreaCoins  December 19, 2017, 09:07:03 PM

People should just stop posting here and let this die... it is fairly clear that the FaucetHub.io people aren't going to add this shit.  I wouldn't be shocked if the FaucetHub.io folks were in on the scam.

Exactlly, ppl like him. Who I dont fucking understand, how they can have legednary member under name, because they are acting like complete idiots, or 10 years old, are every fucking day just spaming the discord chat, with same shit like they are here. They were told thousand time, to stop, that nobody wants to see this shit over and over and over, but they just keep going on like retards. Good you got banned and not, you are no just askin valid questions. You are idiots and we dont want you in this project. We are happy and friendly community, looking for good ppl who wants this project to thriwe and they know how crypto works and have patience. You guys just sell you coins and go, nobody cares, really.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 02:13:28 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 02:38:59 PM by BayAreaCoins

Oh, horseshit.  Most of the people in this thread that have complained of being banned were making threats or being nasty?  I don't think so, we just pointed out the bullshit this team has been pulling and got banned for it.

BayAreaCoins  December 19, 2017, 09:07:03 PM

People should just stop posting here and let this die... it is fairly clear that the FaucetHub.io people aren't going to add this shit.  I wouldn't be shocked if the FaucetHub.io folks were in on the scam.

They are scammers.  There is a reason they are banning people who are pointing out the issues.

If they weren't scammers then we'd all be in one place working together.

Josh and I have discussed this via private messages... you clearly are in the dark or trying to cover it up.  It's kinda sad.

do not worry,
the bug was from peer coin , that was forked very earlier to b3 , I am repairing it , yiu will be given full opportunity, moreover some sucking greedy seems to be exploiting there power, they running fn much earlier than users and team don't know how they manage to get them , or they may be from team, can't say

So, if you want to live in La La Land and official lose all of our money... go for it.  I'm "rich"... I'm going to be OK either way.  Reminds me of this video.

If you want to get real and make this thing "work" then get on board.

This shit isn't rocket science  Cool Roll Eyes

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 02:27:35 PM

Exactlly, ppl like him. Who I dont fucking understand,

I understand actually much better than you I'd imagine.

how they can have legednary member under name, because they are acting like complete idiots

Legendary membership and being a idiot have nothing to do with each other... stick around long enough and you'll be a prime example.

because they are acting like complete idiots, or 10 years old, are every fucking day just spaming the discord chat, with same shit like they are here.

I've never spammed a discord and I don't spam here.  

We are welcome to voice our concerns and wrong doings.

These developers have fucked B3 up SO bad that now FaucetHub.io may not list it... I'm having a conversation with their owner trying to sway them to continue to accept B3 and bring some stability into this coin because the discord is clearly a cluster fuck.

They were told thousand time, to stop, that nobody wants to see this shit over and over and over

We will talk about whatever the fuck we'd like... especially when the community is being grossly over censored, taken advantage of and perhaps flat out scammed.

People want to see this shit... so much so that people are dropping B3 like a rock and it is because of you.

Good you got banned and not, you are no just askin valid questions. You are idiots and we dont want you in this project.

No one fucking cares what you want.  I'm sure the world has always revolved around you and you're gods gift to Earth... but no one cares here.

You don't get to pick and choose in decentralized crypto projects... that is part of the beauty of it.  You're welcome to pick and choose a private discord though!!

B3 developers made a HUGE mistake of trying to pick/choose and it took a huge toll on us.

We are happy and friendly community, looking for good ppl who wants this project to thriwe and they know how crypto works and have patience. You guys just sell you coins and go, nobody cares, really.

You don't seem very happy and friendly.  You also don't seem to understand cryptocurrency in the least bit either... listening to some of these Youtube folks is just absolutely painful.  You kind of remind me of one of them (some hommie that does b3 videos for all hiz peeps!)  

I really hope the Youtube people are paid off because it would be such a shame to see such persistence wasted on a scam.  Come support Bitcoin with that amount of persistance and blindness... please!

and have patience. You guys just sell you coins and go, nobody cares, really.

Smiley  We have patience... lots of it!  That's why we are all here trying to work with you fucktards to get this actually fixed and moving forward.

Also, how would you sell coins right now... seems like all the exchanges are frozen!

Anayo

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:20:07 PM

I hope by 1st quarter of 2018, B3 will be over 10 sats. I believe in this coin.
Andrey257

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:34:22 PM

Hi guys, please tell me what's going on with b3 coin, I do not understand, everyone writes different information Huh
jhhansen

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:02:57 PM

Lots of nested quotes was here Smiley

They are scammers.  There is a reason they are banning people who are pointing out the issues.

Josh and I have discussed this via private messages... you clearly are in the dark or trying to cover it up.  It's kinda sad.

do not worry,
the bug was from peer coin , that was forked very earlier to b3 , I am repairing it , yiu will be given full opportunity, moreover some sucking greedy seems to be exploiting there power, they running fn much earlier than users and team don't know how they manage to get them , or they may be from team, can't say

So, if you want to live in La La Land and official lose all of our money... go for it.  I'm "rich"... I'm going to be OK either way.  Reminds me of this video.

In hindsight, most things are not rocket science. It's very easy to sit behind a keyboard complaining after the fact, and it's very easy blaming people or believing something is a scam, without having all the facts.

Truly, that is what most people in this thread do, and I can't fault you for being human. I have also done it.

Behind the scenes everything is coming more together each day, and you can keep spreading the "truth" all you want, it will not stand in our way of moving forward with something I believe will become very good for the community that sticks with us.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
InnvovativeCrypto

Activity: 94

B3 Team Member

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 04:12:29 PM

Oh, horseshit.  Most of the people in this thread that have complained of being banned were making threats or being nasty?  I don't think so, we just pointed out the bullshit this team has been pulling and got banned for it.

BayAreaCoins  December 19, 2017, 09:07:03 PM

People should just stop posting here and let this die... it is fairly clear that the FaucetHub.io people aren't going to add this shit.  I wouldn't be shocked if the FaucetHub.io folks were in on the scam.

do not worry,

[/quote

Hello,

Thank you for going out of your way to protect other people's money, especially since you yourself are rich.  Every Crypto investor is a skeptic and I'm sure people can manage their money themselves here on out. 

-David

Discord handle: DavidB3
B3 Team Member
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 04:27:33 PM

In hindsight, most things are not rocket science.

I was present real time.

Feel free to check my post history.

It's very easy to sit behind a keyboard complaining after the fact

What else would I sit behind to work on cryptocurrency  Roll Eyes.

and it's very easy blaming people or believing something is a scam, without having all the facts.

I came into B3 knowing the rules.  Knowing how the game was set up to be played.

This game was all of a sudden changed, addresses blackballed and so many versions of the coins released that even professionals still can't keep up with the number of forks.

The fact is that the game was changed and this harmed the coin in a huge way.  I don't think there is any denying that.  As I've stated... I'm in talks with the Faucethub.io people to see if they are still going to list it still... the answer seemed more shake this week than two weeks ago.

This coin clearly needs help getting a relationship built back up with the businesses and using these relationships to get everyone on the same page wallet version wise.

This isn't free or instant, but I'm available for 3 Bitcoins and I'm sure we can smooth all this over.

Hello,

Thank you for going out of your way to protect other people's money, especially since you yourself are rich.  Every Crypto investor is a skeptic and I'm sure people can manage their money themselves here on out. 

-David

It's my pleasure D-Dawg.  I'm sure people can manage their own money as well... that's why we are here on Bitcointalk!!   Roll Eyes

I guess I don't all outside of that skeptic range, eh?

Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:37:45 PM

Lots of nested quotes was here Smiley

do not worry,

In hindsight, most things are not rocket science. It's very easy to sit behind a keyboard complaining after the fact, and it's very easy blaming people or believing something is a scam, without having all the facts.

Truly, that is what most people in this thread do, and I can't fault you for being human. I have also done it.

Behind the scenes everything is coming more together each day, and you can keep spreading the "truth" all you want, it will not stand in our way of moving forward with something I believe will become very good for the community that sticks with us.

jhhansen,

Thanks for working very hard.
It's always bumpy at the start of any project. Have a look at Bismuth. Very good project but fork every few weeks and delisted for now on cryptopia.

Take care
Sam
InnvovativeCrypto

Activity: 94

B3 Team Member

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:18:56 PM

It's great that the B3 network is healthy now so we don't make the same mistakes as Bismuth.  Our developers have been keeping a very close eye on the network.

Discord handle: DavidB3
B3 Team Member
Aniallator

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:38:56 PM

BayAreaCoins makes lots of valid points. This project was grossly mismanaged at crucial times... i.e. when they officially introduced FNs on USA Thanksgiving to deal with a couple of individuals who had rolled their own during the hyperstaking period. This exacerbated the inflation issue... anyway no use crying over spilled milk. The two devs who had joined the project and caused so much havoc have left.

The new management team consists of professionals and is the polar opposite to the circus we had before. The new wallet is slick and painless, the network is stable and the rebrand (yet to be revealed) will reflect the fresh face of B3.

I got into this project because of the underlying Fundamental technology of FNs with carousel staking and burnt proof reducing coin supply. These fundamentals have not changed. Now that the trouble causers have left and the discord doesn't have a bunch of kids managing it, I think B3 has a very bright future. The loyal 20 000 user community is testament to this. Once the exchanges fully reopen and the weak hands are shaken out, it will be onwards and upwards for B3 in 2018.

Anyone who was banned from discord and wants back in, please post here and I will try and get you all back. Smiley My last efforts were only partially successful.
Andrey257

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:02:09 PM

BayAreaCoins makes lots of valid points. This project was grossly mismanaged at crucial times... i.e. when they officially introduced FNs on USA Thanksgiving to deal with a couple of individuals who had rolled their own during the hyperstaking period. This exacerbated the inflation issue... anyway no use crying over spilled milk. The two devs who had joined the project and caused so much havoc have left.

The new management team consists of professionals and is the polar opposite to the circus we had before. The new wallet is slick and painless, the network is stable and the rebrand (yet to be revealed) will reflect the fresh face of B3.

I got into this project because of the underlying Fundamental technology of FNs with carousel staking and burnt proof reducing coin supply. These fundamentals have not changed. Now that the trouble causers have left and the discord doesn't have a bunch of kids managing it, I think B3 has a very bright future. The loyal 20 000 user community is testament to this. Once the exchanges fully reopen and the weak hands are shaken out, it will be onwards and upwards for B3 in 2018.

Anyone who was banned from discord and wants back in, please post here and I will try and get you all back. Smiley My last efforts were only partially successful.

And on the stock exchanges themselves are converted into coins kb3?
Aniallator

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:36:24 PM

The exchanges will be changed to kB3 just like IOTA changed to MIOTA. It is just a change in referencing to make it easier to calculate B3 values after the Hyperstaking period.
WhiteShadows

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:48:58 PM

This coin does have some really shameless shills but aside that the client seems to be doing better now with synchronizing. They should update their website though.
andrei1982

Activity: 462

Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:54:25 PM

max supply on cmc is 592,506,733,888 and the total supply is 2,000,000,000 (2B) ?! which one is correct ?
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: