May 01, 2024, 08:18:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Should we update core ?
Yes - 202 (89.4%)
No - 24 (10.6%)
Total Voters: 226

Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [B3]B3Coin Hybrid POW/POS [Scrypt] - ANTI-INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO  (Read 241925 times)
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:07:04 AM

The discord channel of B3 pool is down? Is there a problem? Are they gonna send the B3 coins to each users? Or do we have to go to the discord channel and file a form? Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrei1982

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:43:34 AM

supply coin?
3500000000 coins max  ...
but if you are asking for zero rewards .....
we got new update countdowns according to poll

nodes?

just wait a minut...

max supply on cmc is 592,506,733,888 and the total supply is 2,000,000,000 (2B) ?! which one is correct ? because i want to buy some
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 05:37:34 AM

I'm continuing to run my 3.0.0.4 wallet as a type of friendly protest to all these versions coming out and ruining the network to the point that exchanges can't even keep up!

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Aniallator

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:56:37 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfyTTc3Etao

Latest team chat. Nice to hear some more mature people running the show here. As for shilling, well I am a bag holder at the moment. I had the opportunity to exit with tripple my investment but for some reason I can't bring myself to do it. B3 has a bright future.
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:24:27 AM

Latest team chat. Nice to hear some more mature people running the show here. As for shilling, well I am a bag holder at the moment. I had the opportunity to exit with tripple my investment but for some reason I can't bring myself to do it. B3 has a bright future.

Glad to hear an update from the Team
Thanks again for the hard work
andrei1982

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:31:08 AM

Glad to hear an update from the Team
Thanks again for the hard work

max supply on cmc is 592,506,733,888 and the total supply is 2,000,000,000 (2B) ?! which one is correct ? because i want to buy some
MycelliumDev

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:13:38 AM

Those Who are looking for new opportunity to Invest Buy MYCE https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2606563.0
Andrey257

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:44:43 PM

can someone send me some Bitcoin Satoshi or Ethereum, I need to give a loan and B3 coins I can not withdraw, I will return when I can deduce B3 coins, please help

BTC-  13kD2jD417NdkiPZfKahLkaPB1bbrGmcso
ETH-  0x37480b31b0a8847f59978d09a6b390fb6a92ff6f
andrei1982

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:14:24 PM

anyone here ? what is the total supply ?because cmc show total supply less than circulating supply ,so which one is correct?
rohqit

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:15:30 PM

Have invested way too much time in this piece of S coin. Saw this mess coming long time ago. Devs messed it up and their responsibility to fix it and regain trust of community. No more ! better coins out there to invest $ and time into til devs prove themselves.
Aniallator

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:41:57 PM

Well the current devs and management team seem to have got things back on track... so I guess come back in 6 months to see how it is going. Smiley
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:24:21 PM

This coin would have been better off if there was NO UPDATE before block 80k.

We would have been better off, even with a few trillion coins, and we would have still been listed at CRYPTOPIA.

The DEVs at DISCORD did not need to do any update to this coin - the code from Limx DEV should have been left alone.

The DEVs at DISCORD could have hyped this coin up, without even tampering with the code.

Anyway, lets see what happens, now that things seem to be getting better, but COINEXCHANGE needs attention.

Aniallator

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:11:06 PM

Coin swap does this:

1. Gives the illusion of progress by the dev team.  Draw people in to bet that there's a future so they can sell those stake reward now.  Nothing is actually done by the coin swap, the total supply is still the same. 

2. Without actually burning any coins (perhaps? It looks like, I'm not so sure.  Would like to know what coins and how much was / is / will actually be burned), the only outcome is for kb3 to continue selling lower down to 1 or 0.1 sats per kb3.   But without the coin swap, no one is even buying at 0.1 sats. 

Unless they can come out and prove to the contrary, this coin swap is unnecessary.

I think.  Perhaps they'd be successful in generating some hype and have it rise just a little.  But be damn sure that it will go down after that. 

So there has been no coins swap, just a re-referencing like IOTA changed to mIOTA. B3 will just change to kB3. The re-referencing will just make it easier to list on bigger exchanges that don't list in fractions of a sat.
Aniallator

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:12:55 PM

This coin would have been better off if there was NO UPDATE before block 80k.

We would have been better off, even with a few trillion coins, and we would have still been listed at CRYPTOPIA.

The DEVs at DISCORD did not need to do any update to this coin - the code from Limx DEV should have been left alone.

The DEVs at DISCORD could have hyped this coin up, without even tampering with the code.

Anyway, lets see what happens, now that things seem to be getting better, but COINEXCHANGE needs attention.

Agree with all of that, except that the Devs who instigated the early release of FNs and the freezing of the #1 wallet that precipitated the Cryptopia de-listing have now left the project. The guys remaining are doing an excellent job of stabilizing the network and improving the wallet.

B3 future looking actually cautiously optimistic.
Atomjuice

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:15:11 PM

I am soooo glad I never invested more than 300$ into this!!! Following should serve as a warning to even seasoned investors:

1) no dedicated slack
2) team fighting with each other..name calling...lying....etc.
3) banning investors (from discord) with legit questions and concerns after they put 1000s of $ into the 'project'
4) allowing some to make profit (FNs set up before others) and others coins
'held hostage' in a 'community pool'...read : 'community prison' for their coins, so as to keep investor coins off exchanges until team members and big bag holders sold their coins on the exchanges
5) exchanges delisting the coin due to a completely incompetent team
6) a 'coin swap' which essentially did nothing but change the name, not the outrageous supply
7) website 'locked' by one team member to 'kill' the coin after he left the project for unknown reasons to the community
Cool so many wallet 'updates' that no exchange even bothered to update their wallets...just allowed folks time to get them off the exchange...or buy up the remaining sell wall
9) unstable network due to so many forks...bad code...etc.
10) discord itself finally vanished (like peoples investment)..that hurt a lot of big investors
11) roadmap only followed until the devs benefited, then leaving the project an orphan.

to summarize:  The coin has now no discord, slack, or website...and the devs have vanished from view.

Learn from this. Be cautious investing your hard earned money in 'moon' promising coins...a completely failed project.

Hope all the investors who lost on this get back in crypto with a good coin, platform, token, with a real team and roadmap.
jhhansen

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:34:45 PM

I am soooo glad I never invested more than 300$ into this!!! Following should serve as a warning to even seasoned investors:

1) no dedicated slack
3) banning investors (from discord) with legit questions and concerns after they put 1000s of $ into the 'project'
'held hostage' in a 'community pool'...read : 'community prison' for their coins, so as to keep investor coins off exchanges until team members and big bag holders sold their coins on the exchanges
6) a 'coin swap' which essentially did nothing but change the name, not the outrageous supply
7) website 'locked' by one team member to 'kill' the coin after he left the project for unknown reasons to the community
Cool so many wallet 'updates' that no exchange even bothered to update their wallets...just allowed folks time to get them off the exchange...or buy up the remaining sell wall
10) discord itself finally vanished (like peoples investment)..that hurt a lot of big investors
11) roadmap only followed until the devs benefited, then leaving the project an orphan.

to summarize:  The coin has now no discord, slack, or website...and the devs have vanished from view.

Learn from this. Be cautious investing your hard earned money in 'moon' promising coins...a completely failed project.

Hope all the investors who lost on this get back in crypto with a good coin, platform, token, with a real team and roadmap.

So the existing Discord, which is not gone, where the lead developer, who is not gone, talked to the over 2000 online members yesterday, I assume that does not count...

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:43:39 PM

1) no dedicated slack

amGigolo

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:03:42 PM

1) no dedicated slack

So the existing Discord, which is not gone, where the lead developer, who is not gone, talked to the over 2000 online members yesterday, I assume that does not count...

he has a TON of  true facts up there.... and  again Talk is cheap....  can we see some action?   as a develop myself  the time they are taking to fix bugs is taking way too long almost a month now....    ESPECIALLY  since they introduced said bugs...

if they FU**ed it up go back to that point and fix it!

then come back and add the FMN when its been tested and working or whatever is screwing crap up

the FMN are not doing $hit but taking 60% of everyone's stake, which WAS NOT  mentioned to anyone who invested....   again facts up front could have had a lot less ppl pi$$ed off...

ho many ppl would not have gotten invested know that  your staking would not actually be 10,000 % or 100%   buy 40% of 10,000 or 40% of 100%?

instead of painting the investors as greedy ect,   it was B3's  advertising and also lack of,  that made ppl get invested...  then those investments wer just cut short,  not because of the market...  but by the  Dev's by introducing these  FMN

you guys can cry well in hindsight...... NO  its common FN sense you cut ppl's money  or what they are told they will earn they will be pi$$ed and they just did NOT care and implemented the FMN  Nodes

again  it is NOT the investors fault they  invested into the B3 Roadmap,  quit acting as if it is ppl wanting handouts and being greedy...   THIS is not what we signed up for

and  asking us to just BURN or Donate our coins to get back on exchange and or BURN to help all the ppl who made a killing,  is just straight up GHETTO

ppl got in invested cause of a advertised return...  that was not investment risk,  it was the team ripping the rug out from under ppl,  very big difference

joshafest (OP)

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:24:22 AM

A lot new people in crypto and also in the B3 , who believe more in GUI or say their eyes , rather than to believe in core ,

Let me clarify again, 
the 60% of your stake was not stolen by anyone, you never generated those coins, it was only a gui bug that was showing the whole value of transaction (vtx[1]*GetvalueOut()) , so one who got fundamental payment also saw that a lot coins come to him and one who staked.
This was only a bug in qt(gui) which people mistakenly thought that their 60% stolen, and fundamental people thought that 40% stolen from them.
People who were old in crypto and don't know the concept also effected by this.

But this bug is fixed in new wallet v3.1* so if you go to your past transactions, you will see that you never generated those coins, your coins were not stolen

▄███████████████▄
▄██▀ ▀██▄
▄▄██▀ ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀█████
██ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄ ██
▐█▌ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███ ▐█▌
██ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀ ██
▐█▌ █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██ █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ██
▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
██▌ ▀ ▀███▄▄▄█████▀ ▐██
██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀███▄███▀
▀███▀
DeepOnion
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
Your Anonymity Guaranteed
Your Assets Secured by TOR
Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
| ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
▄██▄█▄██▀
▄██████▀
▄██████▀
▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▀█████ ▄███████
████████████▀██
██▀███████▀ ██
██ ▀████▀ ██
██ ▀▀ ██
▀█████████████▀
dirruk

Activity: 382

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:01:18 AM

by implementing the fmn before block 80 k you broke your promise and stole b3 from the stakers dont try to spin it your way this isnt

discord where you can ban people who dont agree with you your team scammed those coins just be a man and admit the obvious
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: