April 26, 2024, 03:30:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Should we update core ?
Yes - 202 (89.4%)
No - 24 (10.6%)
Total Voters: 226

Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [B3]B3Coin Hybrid POW/POS [Scrypt] - ANTI-INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO  (Read 241920 times)
amGigolo

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:03:21 AM

by implementing the fmn before block 80 k you broke your promise and stole b3 from the stakers dont try to spin it your way this isnt

discord where you can ban people who dont agree with you your team scammed those coins just be a man and admit the obvious

Changing the roadmap to address potential disastrous previously unseen consequences is very far away from 'stole b3 from stakers'. Please look past your own immediate interest and take a high level viewpoint. The changes that were made drastically reduced the inflation of the coin, something that was much needed or the project would have ended up with a total supply multiple times larger than what we are now. The B3 team made the right choice that was needed to preserve the long term health of the project and therefore the investment of all investors.

If the roadmap was ever to be changed, that should have been announced well in advance and done properly. What the investors experienced was a sudden and unannounced change in the roadmap.That is simply not acceptable, but worse.. the team lied that they were in negotiations with the #1 wallet... you can't just freeze someones coins no matter how many they have because you created a system that allowed that to happen.  If  someone with a lot of coins agreed to have some of their coins frozen which what was told to us by 'ethical' Jamie Woodruff... that would be okay but we know now from Ergo that Jamie and team had no idea who the #1 wallet was.. they kept changing their mind who that person was, with nothing negotiated.. but they went ahead and froze their coins anyways.. that does amount to stealing.. and it was the conclusion the now 'banned from discord for asking questions' CEO of Cryptopia came to, resulting in the Cryptopia delisting of the coin.

When you are managing millions of dollars you have to act and behave responsibly, this isn't kids play, you can't just change the roadmap.. release new wallets, or freeze peoples coins without informing investors well in advance.

And as for unseen consequences..  unless you had your eyes wide shut in discord.. anyone could see this 10,000% interest was going to create huge coin inflation... it was after all by design.. the same with the #1 wallet.. it was so clear the largest wallet was compounding such that obviously they would eventually have the majority share of the coins.  There was ample time to either announce a roadmap change weeks in advance or simply wait as Greedy John rightly said until the high staking period was over.  

The high staking could have simply continued and the kB3 implemented at block 82k and you would have had a stable coin and none of the drama.
Changing the roadmap... in the end, is what created disastrous previously unforseen consequences..

YES, I AGREE.

We would still have a STABLE coin, with market cap exceeding $50m, if the code was just left alone.

There was no stable coin late in the 10 000% period. The wallets got so large that they caused mini forks all the time, and something had to be done.

No, you are mixing up events.  Until the introduction of a new wallet that attempted (but failed) to gain consensus for an upgrade to launch the fundamental nodes before block 82k, the blockchain was stable and all exchanges were operating. Of course coin inflation was causing a price decrease over time and had been for weeks, but this was expected and by design. For many who bought in early the price decrease was offset by the massive gains due to the coin interest.

All the blockchain forks began with the introduction of the new wallets often without any notice whatsoever, leaving people running the wrong wallet version, losing coins, and with exchanges going down (still down in some cases).

The original code itself was written well and it was the recent mucking around just before block 80k that started all this mess. Its incredible the team continues to deny their mistakes.  At least a team that admits failure can learn from its mistakes, can be honest with their investors, and can then move forward. That does not seem to be the case here and that does not bode well for the future of this coin.

I would suggest the team get another spokesperson like Kdog to speak here. She at least has integrity.

You can question my integrity, however if I have made a statement which has errors, I am willing to correct it shown the proof of it.

That the mini forks happened before the release of the new wallets, is a fact. The start of the mini forks was not caused by those wallets, it is true that they did nothing to prevent it still happening, but they were not the cause.
There are folks frustrated that B3 is not moving up in price and issues concerning the new wallet update has arisen, what is happening with CE updating the the wallets its been days. Also going back to those that claim the b3 team are scamming, please feel free to provide evidence for these baseless accusations, I can see an effort being made in by the team to resolve issues with the coin, you look at b3 discord its one of the most interactive communities i have seen, so to be bashing the coin and showing your frustrations on here that is a sign of weakness, these types of investment come with major risk attached to it especially investing in the last month or so, but the reward will be immense, im sure of it too much work is being done behind the scenes I can tell, so for those of you showing your frustrations on here simple thing is to sell, sell your coins at a loss and move on, but for those of you that still have hope hold everything, we will see the greatest rise ever in 2018 that I am sure of god willing.

I agree with you that an effort is being made by the team to resolve issues with the coin, but having an open and sometimes critical discussion about the coin is absolutely not a sign of weakness.  On the contrary, it is the discord's group think to hear nothing but good things about the coin that is a sign of weakness. No one doubts the risk investing in this coin and many others in crypto but that is a diversion from the point. 

As for your view that those that hold the coin will see the greatest rise ever is misguided. No one can predict the future, but if you really want to see a rise in the value of the coin, you need people like us, keeping this coin and its 'team' honest in order to attract new investors. Whether you like it or not, being open and transparent is the best way to gain new investors and see the price rise.  Right now the team is unknown, has no updated website, no blog, hasn't kept to its roadmap, has lied to its community, has no white paper, bans people for asking honest questions, has no formal registered company, and is not willing to admit its mistakes.   Fix that, and you'll have a coin people *might* invest in.  On the positive side, it does have a large community and as mentioned, people (mainly community investors) are trying to fix past mistakes. 

As for the scamming, go back in here and read the previous posts.  Past behaviour, especially lying of some' team' members to the community and the complicity of others not to speak out, speaks volumes, but to be fair I suspect Josh ( the main dev now and coin creator ), while making mistakes is trying his best. He has unfortunately been surrounded by some bad influencers as of late.

the Chat is a shit show... dude i went in for 5 minutes tonight to check why my wallet was not staking...

a guy starts giving a quick update about his site  almost got the wallets ready for withdrawals... and they shit all over him   he is doing a faucet site to give away these fn shit coins to ppl  and they gang up with in seconds  ... he made  3 posts and said night when someone asked for more info he makes 3 more posts, per request...  and some FN tool "esquires"  says im tired of hearing about it...  with some  ms jackson  saying  its a shit site ... heck i looked at it quick looks nicely put together  but he made mistake posting it had 100 then changed to 1000 and ms jackson  bashes him again  says nice edit ... so he posts a screenshot of the wordpress back end with like 3000 users  lol  so this guys says no one cares and they just start bashing cryptopia LOL

its like come on guys.... someone is updating how to get free coinz and you blast him...  if you don't do faucets don't go,  but ppl love  those sites....   in there 20 mine and not one thing positive posted... 

if that is your community  your so proud of you can have them 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
talonpower

Activity: 47
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:11:44 AM

hahaha   i saw the same thing....

so can jhansen  tell us why such childish behavior is always allowed ?

the gang up mentality of when ppl see what appears a new person in the chat....   they just gan up and hound them

why is this type of behavior allowed? 
fazzx

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:29:04 AM

the gang up mentality of when ppl see what appears a new person in the chat....   they just gan up and hound them

It's because the team is the problem, I mean come on Evan the marketing guy. You supposed to have the best person for the job, not some random DJ who talks like a child. On top of that he makes his best friend part of the marketing team.

If I am wrong then please post your experience in marketing here.

jhhansen

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:54:15 AM

hahaha   i saw the same thing....

so can jhansen  tell us why such childish behavior is always allowed ?

the gang up mentality of when ppl see what appears a new person in the chat....   they just gan up and hound them

So... we should... ban them? Lol - a few of the people here are constantly saying anyone who say something wrong are banned. They're not, but seems you want them to.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
btc55

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:22:19 AM

coinexchange.io pause, can we do withdraw Huh Huh I want to go to another stock market.
FlyboyEda

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:33:34 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 10:09:14 AM by FlyboyEda

the gang up mentality of when ppl see what appears a new person in the chat....   they just gan up and hound them

It's because the team is the problem, I mean come on Evan the marketing guy. You supposed to have the best person for the job, not some random DJ who talks like a child. On top of that he makes his best friend part of the marketing team.

If I am wrong then please post your experience in marketing here.

Yeah, not everything is perfect there. I agree 100% But thats because this coin is strongly community coin and the team was on begining made by ordinary investors who wanted to help make this coin big. So this is why ppl are not proffesionals like in huge corporations. At same time, lots of things was made beter during the weeks/months. Only ppl on discord will know this, because disocord is the main channel of communication and community knows that and lots of them respects that. Is this scam? I have no idea why would anyone say that, or, yeah, I have, If you are un-patiente, childish, or you put in money you could not afford to loose and you wanted Lambo asap, then you will scream scam all the day. Most of the ppl baned deserves it. They were warned so many times, but they just think, they knows best and they have the right. So, no, they dont and thats why they were baned and what they do? They do same shit here. All you read here are ppl whining about bans and how B3 community is bad. Lol, just sell you coins and go. Find something else, what is better for you guys. Behave like adults for gods sake. There is constantly online 1500 ppl on discord, and all you see in chat screamin about scam and we have the rights and shit like that is like 10 ppl. Yeah, so they got baned, its annoying like shit. You all said that thousand times. We know, its your right like investor bla bla bla Sure, other ppl will jump on you and you will receive beating, its how ppl are from caveman times.

Forks etc? All ppl who are on Discord know about this a long time. Team was always clear there are this miniforks. Its old thing. You dont know that? Yeah, not enough effort to know from your site, sorry.

FN? so, the exact ppl who are talking shit all the time, were stressed up by the hyper inflation and price going down. So there were ppl in chat, constantly shouting about how everyting is fucked up, its scam, shit coint and how devs have to act fast and do something and how they have to release FN just NOW, or everything is going to shit. So, yeah, they did. Was it smart? Hell no. They should just ban the laudest and continue to develop and test, to be able release stable code. But, they did listened to ppl/part of commnunity and the stabilty went to ass.

So, will B3 be ever bringing huge profits? Who knows, maybe not, maybe yes. Whats important for profit these days? Community, active devs, roadmap? B3 has it. Will it be enough? Who the fuck knows?

Crypto is Gold Rush of these times. Its wild wild west, where ugly pistoleros are waiting behind every tree to rob you, steal you gold mine claim and all you money, you brought to build that gold mine and live like king. Do you have money to just play in crypto, buy low and then wait year to sell high or to just loose all that money? Yes? Then invest to coins like B3, or Photon, or Burst, or whatever is cheap like hell and maybe, maybe it can one day come back to you with thousands usd profit. And if you dont? Then dont do crypto, or go to projects like NEO, OMG, Ethereum etc. where you are like 50% safe, but you will get maybe hundreds or 5k in next 1 - 3 years

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:01:10 PM

What chat is this you refer to?

#crysx

andrei1982

Activity: 462

Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:35:06 PM

#crysx

hi,how many coins is need for a master-node ? just bought 1.3 million ,is enough ?
nrigo

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:58:16 PM

#crysx

hi,how many coins is need for a master-node ? just bought 1.3 million ,is enough ?
You need 20 Mil B3

andrei1982

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:03:25 PM

#crysx

You need 20 Mil B3

why do you need to sell some ? i heard about 2 mil not 20 ? do you play smart here?
jhhansen

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:05:03 PM

#crysx

You need 20 Mil B3

why do you need to sell some ? i heard about 2 mil not 20 ? do you play smart here?

2 Million was an early estimate, but never official. We ended up on 25 million for the first period, it's now 20 million.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
andrei1982

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:13:05 PM

#crysx

You need 20 Mil B3

2 Million was an early estimate, but never official. We ended up on 25 million for the first period, it's now 20 million.

i will just stake than
talonpower

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:26:11 PM

So... we should... ban them? Lol - a few of the people here are constantly saying anyone who say something wrong are banned. They're not, but seems you want them to.

did him or I say ban them?   No  you let childish  insults like that tossed around all day and it has been going on for a LOOOOONG Time...  everyone even in froggers corner  says  how don't go into general etc etc

cause it is a SHIT show  that is allowed...   basically its bullying, its ALLOWED  but DO NOT dare ask a question about the coin...  i have watched it so many times myself... NEVER are the ppl screaming bannnn and fuuuuuudddd  are told to calm down,  just the person who now is trying to defend himself and even saying hey i didnt mean that etc etc

so  the question is why is it allowed and no one is allowed to question whats happened to their investment?   

that exact gang up mentality is what gets most ppl banned,  but the ppl clearly blowing everything out of context are the ones who are basically encouraged to do so because of no repercussions

it has been stated here several times  how most bans  end up happening.... someone asking a question,  a  member taking it out of context and the shit show begins with everyone out of nowhere ganging up on that person who ends up NOW having to defend himself  and who now ends up angry and he is the one banned,  all when 80% of the time the person  is just asking a question

but i say kick EVERYONE involved   so it is fair  ... NOT ban everyone who speaks up

anyone else agree with what i have said here?  or seen the same things happening? or has it happened to you?

andrei1982

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:31:31 PM

is this project dead ? why everybody sell and no buy order on coinexchange ? planning to buy some but i don't know the project status...any updates ?
jhhansen

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:36:21 PM

so  the question is why is it allowed and no one is allowed to question whats happened to their investment?  

I'm tired of that lie. Very few have been banned for "asking questions", and I have asked anyone who feel wrongfully banned to contact me. 3 people have contacted me. 3! And they are all back in.

But by all means, keep spreading that lie so more people read it and become afraid of buying so you can't get any value to your coins.

andrei1982

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:39:42 PM

so  the question is why is it allowed and no one is allowed to question whats happened to their investment?  

I'm tired of that lie. Very few have been banned for "asking questions", and I have asked anyone who feel wrongfully banned to contact me. 3 people have contacted me. 3! And they are all back in.

But by all means, keep spreading that lie so more people read it and become afraid of buying so you can't get any value to your coins.

is this project dead ? why everybody sell and no buy order on coinexchange ? planning to buy some but i don't know the project status...any updates ?
jhhansen

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:43:44 PM

It is because Coinexchange have yet to complete their wallet upgrade and change to kB3. Hopefully they will soon, we are in dialogue.

This project is just getting started.

andrei1982

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:47:21 PM

It is because Coinexchange have yet to complete their wallet upgrade and change to kB3. Hopefully they will soon, we are in dialogue.

This project is just getting started.

this means 1 thing. i will start buying more coins ...is the project related with metamorphin ,limxdev from bitcore team ? i read something about that days ago
talonpower

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:20:07 PM

lies?  why is it so many of us all have seen and been  a part of this if they are lies?

everyone just thought hey lets make up this lie of being banned ??

see  your not listening to what i said....    its not the question that gets them banned....  it starts out by a innocent question and then the mob comes in and bashes the hell out of that person and that leads to a fight,  that then leads to that person banned not the group who jumped on the person who asked the question....

i am involved in several discord channels that all have the same experience and have seen the way your community acts...

i can take screenshots all day about these actions,   would it still be a lie?

so you guys expect EVERYONE to give you a second chance after all this fiasco.... then you let every person ever banned  back in and not by request  just go in the settings and un ban them ALL ....    give those ppl the 2nd chance your team EXPECTS

then when someone is banned  screenshot it and why,   then guess what you can then prove that these are lies...
amGigolo

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:22:08 PM

did him or I say ban them?   No  you let childish  insults like that tossed around all day and it has been going on for a LOOOOONG Time...  everyone even in froggers corner  says  how don't go into general etc etc

cause it is a SHIT show  that is allowed...   basically its bullying, its ALLOWED  but DO NOT dare ask a question about the coin...  i have watched it so many times myself... NEVER are the ppl screaming bannnn and fuuuuuudddd  are told to calm down,  just the person who now is trying to defend himself and even saying hey i didnt mean that etc etc

so  the question is why is it allowed and no one is allowed to question whats happened to their investment?   

that exact gang up mentality is what gets most ppl banned,  but the ppl clearly blowing everything out of context are the ones who are basically encouraged to do so because of no repercussions

it has been stated here several times  how most bans  end up happening.... someone asking a question,  a  member taking it out of context and the shit show begins with everyone out of nowhere ganging up on that person who ends up NOW having to defend himself  and who now ends up angry and he is the one banned,  all when 80% of the time the person  is just asking a question

but i say kick EVERYONE involved   so it is fair  ... NOT ban everyone who speaks up

anyone else agree with what i have said here?  or seen the same things happening? or has it happened to you?

I second that!!!   let everyone  back in...

you guys want a second, third , fourth who know how many things that have went wrong since thanksgiving...

but you guys want a seconds chance.... if ppl's biggest complaint is being banned.... SOLVE IT

and give ppl the seconds chance  that you guys Demand
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: