May 01, 2024, 06:40:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Should we update core ?
Yes - 202 (89.4%)
No - 24 (10.6%)
Total Voters: 226

Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [B3]B3Coin Hybrid POW/POS [Scrypt] - ANTI-INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO  (Read 241925 times)
enlightenedcryptonian

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:49:33 AM

by implementing the fmn before block 80 k you broke your promise and stole b3 from the stakers dont try to spin it your way this isnt

discord where you can ban people who dont agree with you your team scammed those coins just be a man and admit the obvious

One of the issues is that when people see additional coins in their wallet, even if they have received it by error, feel entitled to it.

The same level of entitlement does not exist for funds received in error in your bank account. Unless it is promptly reported and returned, fiat masters will have you thrown in jail.

The lack of tolerance that exists in Cryptosphere for dealing with unexpected events is difficult to comprehend. Banks raise interest out of the blue, even if they advertise mortgage rates for years at a time, but we find it very acceptable, and somehow huge POS rate gets changed to manage risks, we scream scam/fraud, and accuse DEVS/Officials/Helpers everything under the sun.

Too many want to get rich without much effort in Cryptosphere , and by putting in very small amounts of money expect to win large amounts and become fiat millionaires overnight. Investors need to do their risk assessment, diversify investments and HODL.

If you don’t have money, don’t invest, go slave for fiat masters for a little bit longer, save some bread crumbs, than invest wisely and Hodl and build your portfolio, and Cryptoshere will reward you well beyond your wildest fait dreams.

This dream is currently happening, and will continue to happen until migration from fiat (organised financial crime) to cryptosphere (individual financial freedom) is complete in the future, a part of our ongoing evolution who are beginning to wake up from fiat controlled coma. 

Don’t invest your rent /food money in any investment (not only in Cryptosphere), however Cryptosphere allows huge investment returns to the Hodler. Just look back, how much you would have gained in investing and hodling in the past few years in some of the most valuable coins now.

Same applies to the present time for B3coin…Just look back at this comment in few years time….would be like looking back at BTC in 2010.

This may be bit off the topic, but some aspects are applicable here. If it wasn’t for CSW selling his house and creating a market for BTC in 2010, who knows, Cryptosphere may not have existed in its present form. Lot of toxic people who have made vast fortunes in Cryptosphere still give him such a hard time without knowing his sacrifices, and wisdom of his foresight (and for locking away his BTC in time locked trust. That defines HODL…..maybe he over did HODL, now supports Bitcoin Cash but can’t liquidate his BTC from my understanding of his current situation).

So invest in good projects, HODL and become rich but have an exit strategy for unforeseen circumstances.

Just please don’t keep abusing the very people who are trying to assist humanity gain personal financial independence, to truly start celebrating life with our loved ones.

Life was never meant to be a struggle, but we are made to believe it is, so we slave away until retirement, than we are too exhausted to celebrate and time has slipped away.

So what was the point of life if we if not have time to examine it from our own individual perspective…so we drink, to escape reality as it is all too painful.

B3 along with other worthwhile coins in Cryptoshere is here to save the day for all of us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ThunderousDreamer

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:59:50 AM

by implementing the fmn before block 80 k you broke your promise and stole b3 from the stakers dont try to spin it your way this isnt

discord where you can ban people who dont agree with you your team scammed those coins just be a man and admit the obvious

Changing the roadmap to address potential disastrous previously unseen consequences is very far away from 'stole b3 from stakers'. Please look past your own immediate interest and take a high level viewpoint. The changes that were made drastically reduced the inflation of the coin, something that was much needed or the project would have ended up with a total supply multiple times larger than what we are now. The B3 team made the right choice that was needed to preserve the long term health of the project and therefore the investment of all investors.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:48:36 AM

This coin would have been better off if there was NO UPDATE before block 80k.

We would have been better off, even with a few trillion coins, and we would have still been listed at CRYPTOPIA.

The DEVs at DISCORD did not need to do any update to this coin - the code from Limx DEV should have been left alone.

The DEVs at DISCORD could have hyped this coin up, without even tampering with the code.

Anyway, lets see what happens, now that things seem to be getting better, but COINEXCHANGE needs attention.

Agree with all of that, except that the Devs who instigated the early release of FNs and the freezing of the #1 wallet that precipitated the Cryptopia de-listing have now left the project. The guys remaining are doing an excellent job of stabilizing the network and improving the wallet.

B3 future looking actually cautiously optimistic.

All the developers are scammers that were involved with this decision.  Their little drama goes deeper I'm sure... this scammer has this negative info about that scammer and all of that in between.

The guys remaining have done a horrible job of stablizing the network... I don't know what planet you are living on, but all the exchanges are frozen due to the network being such a huge mess.

People can't keep up with what version is being released and the versions keep on rolling out.

Developers of this coin clearly do not want to work with us and are off in their own fucking world.

Can someone give me a list of developers and their Bitcointalk names?  I plan on making a scam thread before the new year... hopefully it will prevent Jamie & co from scamming others as well.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:53:54 AM

A lot new people in crypto and also in the B3 , who believe more in GUI or say their eyes , rather than to believe in core ,

Let me clarify again,  
the 60% of your stake was not stolen by anyone, you never generated those coins, it was only a gui bug that was showing the whole value of transaction (vtx[1]*GetvalueOut()) , so one who got fundamental payment also saw that a lot coins come to him and one who staked.
This was only a bug in qt(gui) which people mistakenly thought that their 60% stolen, and fundamental people thought that 40% stolen from them.
People who were old in crypto and don't know the concept also effected by this.

But this bug is fixed in new wallet v3.1* so if you go to your past transactions, you will see that you never generated those coins, your coins were not stolen

Your english is so poor that I don't believe you are understanding what we are saying... either that or you do and you refuse to see what we are saying. (Ukranian I'm guessing)

The people who bought B3 to stake during the hyper staking period were ROBBED of 60% of their coins due to the sloppy/rushed implementation of FN's.

Let me clarify again, you are a scammer.  The people who helped you scam the community are also scammers.

You, Jamie and several other developers deserve to be in prison for what you've done.

I plan on filing federal complaints against y'all after Christmas.  

I suggest others who lost money to do the same.  

Jamie's "career" should be ended because of this IMO... the dudes a fucking joke anyway.  I spent a tiny bit of time listening to him and the dudes a liar rofl.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Aniallator

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:54:04 AM

This coin would have been better off if there was NO UPDATE before block 80k.

We would have been better off, even with a few trillion coins, and we would have still been listed at CRYPTOPIA.

The DEVs at DISCORD did not need to do any update to this coin - the code from Limx DEV should have been left alone.

The DEVs at DISCORD could have hyped this coin up, without even tampering with the code.

Anyway, lets see what happens, now that things seem to be getting better, but COINEXCHANGE needs attention.

Agree with all of that, except that the Devs who instigated the early release of FNs and the freezing of the #1 wallet that precipitated the Cryptopia de-listing have now left the project. The guys remaining are doing an excellent job of stabilizing the network and improving the wallet.

B3 future looking actually cautiously optimistic.

All the developers are scammers that were involved with this decision.  Their little drama goes deeper I'm sure... this scammer has this negative info about that scammer and all of that in between.

The guys remaining have done a horrible job of stablizing the network... I don't know what planet you are living on, but all the exchanges are frozen due to the network being such a huge mess.

People can't keep up with what version is being released and the versions keep on rolling out.

Developers of this coin clearly do not want to work with us and are off in their own fucking world.

Can someone give me a list of developers and their Bitcointalk names?  I plan on making a scam thread before the new year... hopefully it will prevent Jamie & co from scamming others as well.

Well the in the planet I am living on we have had a stable wallet for the last week and the network has not forked for the last week, coinsmarkets reopens today and coinsexchange in 72 hours. Then we have the rebranding, and listing on bigger exchanges coming up. Jamie and the disruptive devs are long gone and we have a solid management and marketing team. If you are always looking backwards you will never move forwards.. Anyway time will tell how this goes. Enjoy your holidays man, and we can pick this up in the New Year. Smiley
bujtar

Activity: 108
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:09:03 AM

A lot new people in crypto and also in the B3 , who believe more in GUI or say their eyes , rather than to believe in core ,

Let me clarify again,  
the 60% of your stake was not stolen by anyone, you never generated those coins, it was only a gui bug that was showing the whole value of transaction (vtx[1]*GetvalueOut()) , so one who got fundamental payment also saw that a lot coins come to him and one who staked.
This was only a bug in qt(gui) which people mistakenly thought that their 60% stolen, and fundamental people thought that 40% stolen from them.
People who were old in crypto and don't know the concept also effected by this.

But this bug is fixed in new wallet v3.1* so if you go to your past transactions, you will see that you never generated those coins, your coins were not stolen

Your english is so poor that I don't believe you are understanding what we are saying... either that or you do and you refuse to see what we are saying. (Ukranian I'm guessing)

The people who bought B3 to stake during the hyper staking period were ROBBED of 60% of their coins due to the sloppy/rushed implementation of FN's.

Let me clarify again, you are a scammer.  The people who helped you scam the community are also scammers.

You, Jamie and several other developers deserve to be in prison for what you've done.

Jamie's "career" should be ended because of this IMO... the dudes a fucking joke anyway.  I spent a tiny bit of time listening to him and the dudes a liar rofl.

federal complaints=!?!?!? is this some joke??ahahaha

Listen offices,some guy from India stole my b3 you should put him in jail!

go and do that,Just take picture of their faces when do so...

what tard....

exchanges are active again,if you dont like it sell the KB3 and end stroy

you are like fckin child
crypto-dev

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:18:11 PM

hahahahahaha!! can't stop laughing.
crypto-dev

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:36:32 PM

So, every coin who has masternodes are robbers, hahaa. Why dont you put dash developer in jail?

Costanza1

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:35:43 PM

So, every coin who has masternodes are robbers, hahaa. Why dont you put dash developer in jail?

Its not that they implemented FNs, its that they implemented FNs before they said they were going to allowing FNs to take advantage of the insane staking roi while preventing investors from pulling their funds from pools in time to buy FNs.  Those in the know made ridiculous amounts by being able to set up FNs before everyone else.  Idk why this is so hard for people to understand.

Website        ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆     ANN Thread
Whitepaper  The Future of Anonymous Trading    ◆ Twitter         
Discord        ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇      ◆ Telegram     
CryptoUltimate

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:17:20 PM

My staked Coins are now in my Wallet in Cryptopia.. Will these be converted to the new coin? Am I able to withdraw?

... Is there really any point...

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:18:15 PM

No problem with masternode coins. The only issue was how B3 was handled

Nirmalpandey

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

Professional Crypto Trader & Promoter of Bounty

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:47:04 AM

Hiii

I'm holder of B3 coin I have 1 Million B3 coin on https://CoinExchange.io so tell me when Wallet update my 1 Million B3 coin how to convert in KB3 coin....

InnvovativeCrypto

Activity: 94

B3 Team Member

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 06:37:34 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 09:11:19 AM by InnvovativeCrypto

I am soooo glad I never invested more than 300$ into this!!! Following should serve as a warning to even seasoned investors:

1) no dedicated slack
2) team fighting with each other..name calling...lying....etc.
3) banning investors (from discord) with legit questions and concerns after they put 1000s of $ into the 'project'
4) allowing some to make profit (FNs set up before others) and others coins
'held hostage' in a 'community pool'...read : 'community prison' for their coins, so as to keep investor coins off exchanges until team members and big bag holders sold their coins on the exchanges
5) exchanges delisting the coin due to a completely incompetent team
6) a 'coin swap' which essentially did nothing but change the name, not the outrageous supply
7) website 'locked' by one team member to 'kill' the coin after he left the project for unknown reasons to the community
Cool so many wallet 'updates' that no exchange even bothered to update their wallets...just allowed folks time to get them off the exchange...or buy up the remaining sell wall
9) unstable network due to so many forks...bad code...etc.
10) discord itself finally vanished (like peoples investment)..that hurt a lot of big investors
11) roadmap only followed until the devs benefited, then leaving the project an orphan.

to summarize:  The coin has now no discord, slack, or website...and the devs have vanished from view.

Learn from this. Be cautious investing your hard earned money in 'moon' promising coins...a completely failed project.

Hope all the investors who lost on this get back in crypto with a good coin, platform, token, with a real team and roadmap.

Almost everything you said is a full exagerating of the current situation.  If you are worried for investors, then exagerating doesn't help anyone.  I will take some time to go through this for you:

1) no dedicated slack-  We are still in our early stages and we might adopt slack in the near future.

2) team fighting with each other..name calling...lying....etc.-  The old team has had some rough patches because of Jamie Woodruff making a scene on his way out, but the team now is solid as many others here have said.  We are organized and always work together.

3) banning investors (from discord) with legit questions and concerns after they put 1000s of $ into the 'project'-  We have a reason for every ban, our community is strong and focused on the growth of B3 because of our constant moderation of our Discord.  We also give warnings before any action is taken.

4) allowing some to make profit (FNs set up before others) and others coins
'held hostage' in a 'community pool'...read : 'community prison' for their coins, so as to keep investor coins off exchanges until team members and big bag holders sold their coins on the exchanges-
 There are no fraudulent devs.  Community members took advantage of early adoption and took great risk --  they got rewarded.  There was no intential fraud committed.  Rather, people were opportunistic in the community and took advantage.  Welcome to cutting edge tech.  Welcome to Crypto.  I'm not saying you shouldn't be upset, but it's something that cannot be reversed -- and so we have to move forward.  We cannot make those people give up their coins, they are individuals outside of the team.  So to say devs are fraudulent means you are misinformed.

5) exchanges delisting the coin due to a completely incompetent team- Only Cryptopia delisted us because of confusion over the number 1 wallet.  Our senior team openly talked about this mishap in the community chat 2 weeks ago.

6) a 'coin swap' which essentially did nothing but change the name, not the outrageous supply-  The coin swap did a few things, it allowed us to make our supply visually smaller  to attract new investors, helped us to get onto the larger exchanges which will be released soon along with our rebrand and will increase our liquidity, and a smaller supply makes price easier to move up and down.

7) website 'locked' by one team member to 'kill' the coin after he left the project for unknown reasons to the community-  The dev team and the B3 team are very dedicated to the B3 project and we are focused on growing the community and expanding to larger exchanges.

Cool so many wallet 'updates' that no exchange even bothered to update their wallets...just allowed folks time to get them off the exchange...or buy up the remaining sell wall- The wallet updates were attemps to fix the chain, we did not have exchanges update to these wallet until now.  Our new wallet is stable and our chain is healthy.  Exchanges have already updated to our new wallet.

9) unstable network due to so many forks...bad code...etc.-  This is due to the first ever made Fundamental Nodes, the coding is new, and very complex.  The Fundamental Nodes did add some bugs to our block chain but with added help to our developer team the fix has been solved and our block chain is stable again.

10) discord itself finally vanished (like peoples investment)..that hurt a lot of big investors-  The Discord never vanished, 2,000 people a day still go there.  

11) roadmap only followed until the devs benefited, then leaving the project an orphan.
-  B3 is still as active as ever and growing.  I'm not sure where you are getting your information or if you are just very misonformed, but many of your points seem like you don't know what the current status of B3 is.

Discord handle: DavidB3
B3 Team Member
InnvovativeCrypto

B3 Team Member

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 06:43:21 AM

hahahahahaha!! can't stop laughing.

I didn't know we were all talking to a 10 year old who was home for Christmas Break.  I will disregard every post you have here and from here on out.

B3 Team Member
InnvovativeCrypto

B3 Team Member

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 06:44:53 AM

Hey guys, I just wanted to give you guys an update on how the Official staking pool payouts are doing so far.

As you know, the pool was incredibly popular, and because of that we ended up with almost 10 thousand entries and countless many more deposit, withdraw and address change forms in our inbox. As these are your coins we are dealing with, we want to make sure we do it correctly and send everyone the right amount of coins.

To do this, we’ve decided on a 3 step plan.

Step 1 is sending everyone that did not need a wallet change request and filled out the withdrawal form correctly their coins.

Step 2 is processing all wallet change requests and sending those coins out.

Step 3 will consist of going through everything that remains and sending those coins to their rightful owners.

As of now, we’re almost done with step 1. I’m unable to provide you with an ETA right now as there is much more work to be done. I want to thank all of you for your patience and continued support.

B3 Team Member
InnvovativeCrypto

B3 Team Member

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 08:18:26 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 09:55:51 AM by InnvovativeCrypto

If people get banned from our Discord it is for the follow reason:  

If people want to engage in an legitimate discussion then calling people criminals is not the way to go. Questions are welcome, random accusations not backed up by facts and misinformation throwing is not. The community and the team will take the time to try and give you the correct information, but if you are still spreading misinformation and community members are asking for you to leave our Discord, we will be forced to show you the door.

B3 Team Member
InnvovativeCrypto

B3 Team Member

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 12:23:53 PM

can you help me ? i dont have a connection to the wallet for windows.

and can you explain me what i the different to KB3 and B3? And can i buy the B3 in Yobit or you make a update to KB3 soon?

Thanks a lot !

Don't buy from Yobit yet, they are on the wrong chain for now but it will be corrected soon.  Buy from Coin Markets now.  KB3 is 1000 B3.  It's packaged up B3, similar to Iota and Miota.

B3 Team Member
WhiteShadows

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:18:42 PM

If people get banned from our Discord it is for the follow reason:  

If people want to engage in an legitimate discussion then calling people criminals is not the way to go. Questions are welcome, random accusations not backed up by facts and misinformation throwing is not. The community and the team will take the time to try and give you the correct information, but if you are still spreading misinformation and community members are asking for you to leave our Discord, we will be forced to show you the door.

Yeah I got banned for doing !wts in the staking math channel. Can't really say it justifies a ban.

Also, no warning was ever given.
jhhansen

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:24:14 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 02:15:08 PM by jhhansen

Yeah I got banned for doing !wts in the staking math channel. Can't really say it justifies a ban.

Also, no warning was ever given.

That does match our side of the story. I will not discuss your ban in public, you can send me a DM if you want to talk about it.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
007Chumlee

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:51:58 PM

Hey , folks ,
Any news about solving problems on coinexchange.io ?
Thanks !
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: