Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:11:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins potential in a year from now (List) (25/08/2016)  (Read 47297 times)
VultureFund (OP)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:49:47 AM

UPLOAD

VCASH NEW OBJECTIVE: 7.5 M $

We'll see if I have to push up even more in the coming days, this shit looks ready to explode.
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:44:24 AM

Hey folks, the sleeping giant BLK is waking up. Remember that this is a 20 M coin... Wink Wink
baomoremoney

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 09:51:34 AM

Hey folks, the sleeping giant BLK is waking up. Remember that this is a 20 M coin... Wink Wink

not "this is", should be "this was", and 20 M kept only a few hours, and then huge dumped. It was too overpriced and manipulated heavily by whales. 

VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:27:27 AM

not "this is", should be "this was", and 20 M kept only a few hours, and then huge dumped. It was too overpriced and manipulated heavily by whales. 

bfff, I say this "is" because it's true value IS that and WILL be that in the coming year, it's just that the market right now is supressed folk. Wink
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:26:35 PM

You can add Nxt, Sia

The same. Good projects, but too high and too risky to buy now. I only have "secure" coins in my list that I know at 95% that will pump in the coming months.

Hi.. that's good if you would like to share the info
felipepoide

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:08:35 PM

What his views regarding Game Credits , Decred and Rise ? Grateful.
nindie

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:18:02 AM

in your write potential doge coin 4.16
this mean your prediction every one dogecoin 4.16 dollar, i think is very imposible
is dogecoin up until reach 4.16 dollar every one dogecoin
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 09:05:43 AM

GMC: Well, It's a highly centralized coin with a few big holders that are working hard on the coin. I wouldn't be surprised to see +50 M in GMC in the future, but how I said, I don't like to buy coins that already pumped hard (GMC it's up more than 1000% this year). My plan with GMC is wait at least some more months and see how it evolves.

DCR: Not a lot of surprise here, Decred will be pumped at some time for sure. Lots of developments coming, Polo, stable price... Sure pick. Right now there's a big mining rewards and it won't pump inmediatly. Coin for the long term.

RISE: Didn't like it since the start, I don't have trust in the team, so I'm not gonna buy it anytime soon.

VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 09:08:31 AM

in your write potential doge coin 4.16
this mean your prediction every one dogecoin 4.16 dollar, i think is very imposible
is dogecoin up until reach 4.16 dollar every one dogecoin

Potential is the result of OBJECTIVE CAP / CURRENT CAP . It's like saying 4.16 $ for every $ bet.
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 09:44:37 AM

GMC: Well, It's a highly centralized coin with a few big holders that are working hard on the coin. I wouldn't be surprised to see +50 M in GMC in the future, but how I said, I don't like to buy coins that already pumped hard (GMC it's up more than 1000% this year). My plan with GMC is wait at least some more months and see how it evolves.

DCR: Not a lot of surprise here, Decred will be pumped at some time for sure. Lots of developments coming, Polo, stable price... Sure pick. Right now there's a big mining rewards and it won't pump inmediatly. Coin for the long term.

RISE: Didn't like it since the start, I don't have trust in the team, so I'm not gonna buy it anytime soon.

What is GMC? Can't find at coinmarcket cap
Why have you removed BTCD from your list? What is the reason? You just wrote at 31 of august buy it and then on september the second removed it from your list. I'm a bit wondered)
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:22:13 AM

Why have you removed BTCD from your list? What is the reason? You just wrote at 31 of august buy it and then on september the second removed it from your list. I'm a bit wondered)

GMC is now GAME, sorry I put the old ticket.

Yeah, I was also fucked by BTCD. I tell you:

BTCD was be the fuel of iguana, Iguana will be totally finished in a few months, and will surely be a game changer. For that reason, BTCD destiny was to be a super-traded coin with a big market cap, BUT:

At 1 September, Jl777 announced that to finish iguana properly, they needed some funds, and will do an ICO with Komodo (the BTCD 2.0)(Zero cash features, etc). The thing is that every BTCD will be swapped to Komodo at the rate of 0.0045-0.0055, what leaves BTCD without a possibility to grow a lot.

That's why I quit BTCD of my list, I'm sorry for that advice, if I knew that the huge news of 1st September were that kind of news, I wouldn't had said so.
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:30:02 AM

GMC is now GAME, sorry I put the old ticket.

Yeah, I was also fucked by BTCD. I tell you:

BTCD was be the fuel of iguana, Iguana will be totally finished in a few months, and will surely be a game changer. For that reason, BTCD destiny was to be a super-traded coin with a big market cap, BUT:

At 1 September, Jl777 announced that to finish iguana properly, they needed some funds, and will do an ICO with Komodo (the BTCD 2.0)(Zero cash features, etc). The thing is that every BTCD will be swapped to Komodo at the rate of 0.0045-0.0055, what leaves BTCD without a possibility to grow a lot.

That's why I quit BTCD of my list, I'm sorry for that advice, if I knew that the huge news of 1st September were that kind of news, I wouldn't had said so.
Thanks a lot. I was reading and analyzing everything you've posted here. Fully agree about LSK and Vertcoin.
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 07:45:45 PM

you forgot to say CLAM   x10   Grin

CLAM's is the biggest shit ever, even bigger than Shadowtrash. I don't care if it pumps X10 or X100, I'm not gonna give a $ to these pieces of shits. Grin Grin
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:08:14 AM

I am looking for cheap alts but most of them have risen many times from its low.
Is there any coin that is cheap at the moment? I am trying to find the next 100 or 1000 bagger but it is difficult to find in this overpriced altcoin market.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:58:06 AM

I am looking for cheap alts but most of them have risen many times from its low.
Is there any coin that is cheap at the moment? I am trying to find the next 100 or 1000 bagger but it is difficult to find in this overpriced altcoin market.

Yo, you only have to look at the list. There are still plenty of alts with good potential, but don't expect them to pump inmediately. Thinking in 2-3 months perspective, I suggest you VTC, BLK & POT. Dont expect things to pump inmediately!!!! Grin Grin
sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:47:57 AM

Interesting, almost all of the coin quoted here goes with my technical analysis conclusion, so many coin ready to be pumped  Roll Eyes
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 01:10:57 PM

Interesting, almost all of the coin quoted here goes with my technical analysis conclusion, so many coin ready to be pumped  Roll Eyes

Of course man, I'm also a technical analyst, but without fundamentals, I don't spend any second analyzing the chart. Cheesy
PlatoSWE

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:32:10 PM

Well, Stratis (STRAT) increased their market cap by 50%+ in the last 2days. Don't know if OP's $10m market cap is feasible but they're definitely on the way:)
sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 05:30:03 PM

Of course man, I'm also a technical analyst, but without fundamentals, I don't spend any second analyzing the chart. Cheesy

Coin without fundamentals can pump to, but it's usually more risky and short lived  Grin
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 06:26:05 PM

Well, Stratis (STRAT) increased their market cap by 50%+ in the last 2days. Don't know if OP's $10m market cap is feasible but they're definitely on the way:)

Yeah I don't think it's feasible in the coming days (I would like it  Grin), but thinking in terms of a year I see 10 M $ very easy. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: