Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:43:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins potential in a year from now (List) (25/08/2016)  (Read 47299 times)
VultureFund (OP)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:25:46 PM

And for those who are curious, here is where I'm uploading my current positions and movements of my funds if you wanna take a look:

https://forobits.com/t/el-fondo-del-tete-hilo-serio/2580

I almost forget:

UPLOAD

NEW VIACOIN OBJECTIVE: 2 M $
iHaveNoClue

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:24:47 PM

Whats'up folks, been very busy lately. I think it's time to upload the list right?  Grin Grin

UPLOAD 1

VOX OUT OF MY LIST

I'm really sorry if someone got in, I was expecting good news from the team but finally seems that they are pure scammers...

UPLOAD 2

VCASH NEW OBJECTIVE: 15 M $

Pro tip: In the short term (1month-2 months), take a look at VCASH, START, DGB and maybe XRP, don't have to say thanks. Wink

START is launching this month. I am expecting a decent pump.
TenthKeyDave

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:26:51 PM

UPLOAD 2

Pro tip: In the short term (1month-2 months), take a look at VCASH, START, DGB and maybe XRP, don't have to say thanks. Wink

Could you explain why you believe VCash is primed for such a big pump? There's plenty of competition out there for anonymous coins.
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 10:14:34 PM

UPLOAD 2

Could you explain why you believe VCash is primed for such a big pump? There's plenty of competition out there for anonymous coins.

VCASH is much more than an anonymous coin. One of the best tech outthere and improving at lightspeed with a super-talented dev. Once it gets some marketing and one big investor (I think it's already in), it has to be minimum 25% of DASH, as it's a MUCH better and fair coin.  Wink
sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:18:16 AM

UPLOAD 2

VCASH is much more than an anonymous coin. One of the best tech outthere and improving at lightspeed with a super-talented dev. Once it gets some marketing and one big investor (I think it's already in), it has to be minimum 25% of DASH, as it's a MUCH better and fair coin.  Wink

I think you are mistaken with zcash, vcash is not anonymous (as much as is bitcoin).
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:34:14 AM

UPLOAD 2

I think you are mistaken with zcash, vcash is not anonymous (as much as is bitcoin).

C'mon man, do I look like a noob?? Grin Grin Grin

ZCASH is gonna be +200 M $ at the launch, I'm talking about VCASH, John Connors coin... Wink
TenthKeyDave

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:23:41 PM

That's a pretty bold statement to me, given the amount of confidence I have in the DASH team and the direction in which they're going. (I have some DASH masternode shares, which I see more as a long-term, steady growth vehicle than a pumper's coin.)

You've made some impressive calls so far, though, so I'll take a punt on VCASH. I'm taking a punt on BLK, too. Very curious to see if you're right about those two.

I'll mention that neither of these punts are as big as my bet on Stratis. I read the white paper after seeing it mentioned here, and I really like what that team is doing. I jumped in early, and so far it's covered my losses from the NXT-Ardor fiasco and then some. If they meet their timeline goals, it could pop before the end of the year.
BigKush

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 01:15:39 PM

That's a pretty bold statement to me, given the amount of confidence I have in the DASH team and the direction in which they're going. (I have some DASH masternode shares, which I see more as a long-term, steady growth vehicle than a pumper's coin.)

You've made some impressive calls so far, though, so I'll take a punt on VCASH. I'm taking a punt on BLK, too. Very curious to see if you're right about those two.

I'll mention that neither of these punts are as big as my bet on Stratis. I read the white paper after seeing it mentioned here, and I really like what that team is doing. I jumped in early, and so far it's covered my losses from the NXT-Ardor fiasco and then some. If they meet their timeline goals, it could pop before the end of the year.

Definetly stratis is the next 100 million coin. Estimate time - not later than april 17' if the team delivers. I guess the first pump will be at the middle-end of november (due to expectations about first milestone of roadmap completion).
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:20:45 PM

Ok. Last time I'm posting about it. Except I might quote myself with playful jabs over the next 3-12 months. GAME will go 10-50x current price from fundamental demand pressure.  Yes you are reading that correctly. Fundamental pressure. And yes that is a top end projection of over $8.

You might ask yourself how I know that.
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:27:58 PM

Ok. Last time I'm posting about it. Except I might quote myself with playful jabs over the next 3-12 months. GAME will go 10-50x current price from fundamental demand pressure.  Yes you are reading that correctly. Fundamental pressure. And yes that is a top end projection of over $8.

I invested in GAME . What do you think about China exchange and CoinAgenda 2016 . How high it can be in one year ?
I think 1$ we will see very soon .

I just answered in last post. $1.5 - $8+

Announcements at CoinAgenda won't consciously be made widely public until first week of November.  Even then the hype train will be very factual and straight forward. Smart people will start to figure it out for themselves.
blackhawk101

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:41:07 AM

PACCOIN ... at the very bottom of CoinMarketCap, it can only go up!
sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 08:50:36 AM

PACCOIN ... at the very bottom of CoinMarketCap, it can only go up!

or die  Wink
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 08:52:42 AM

I agree with game and vcash.
Im looking at them for 2 weeks now the problem i have is that it seems the supply is controlled by only a few people. Hard to get your hands on cheap coins.

Btw. I believe BBR will surely have a move before the end of this year too.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
TenthKeyDave

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 01:38:28 AM

Ok. Last time I'm posting about it. Except I might quote myself with playful jabs over the next 3-12 months. GAME will go 10-50x current price from fundamental demand pressure.  Yes you are reading that correctly. Fundamental pressure. And yes that is a top end projection of over $8.

Okay, Mr. GameCredits. I just picked up 250 GAME. How long will it be until I can cash that out and upgrade my smartphone?  Cool

windjc
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 04:28:22 AM

Okay, Mr. GameCredits. I just picked up 250 GAME. How long will it be until I can cash that out and upgrade my smartphone?  Cool

Smiley how much is the upgrade?
Bobo81

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 04:43:34 AM

Buy Waves guys!

Will mooning soon!
TenthKeyDave

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:11:43 PM

Fair question. I usually get one generation behind the newest. If I stick with Android, a refurbished Nexus 6p is about $400-$450 from Amazon. If I switch to iOS, a refurb 6S+ is $558 from Gazelle. (Both 64GB models. I carry a lot of MP3s with me.)
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 04:36:43 PM

Okay, Mr. GameCredits. I just picked up 250 GAME. How long will it be until I can cash that out and upgrade my smartphone?  Cool

Fair question. I usually get one generation behind the newest. If I stick with Android, a refurbished Nexus 6p is about $400-$450 from Amazon. If I switch to iOS, a refurb 6S+ is $558 from Gazelle. (Both 64GB models. I carry a lot of MP3s with me.)

So you need to sell at 2.20ish? I'd say by end of Feb. you'd be able to get your phone upgrade. But speculative hype is hard to predict. Therefore it could be sooner.  
TenthKeyDave

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 06:35:56 PM

So you need to sell at 2.20ish? I'd say by end of Feb. you'd be able to get your phone upgrade. But speculative hype is hard to predict. Therefore it could be sooner.  

Probably closer to 2.30ish, but that's the ballpark, and I can hold out on upgrading until then.

Let's set the target date at February 28, with one caveat -- if VCash hits $1.00 first, which would put it right at VultureFund's target valuation, I'll probably use those profits to upgrade my phone instead and hold the GAME for something else. Road trip with the wife, perhaps.

Good luck to all fellow GAME and XVC holders, then.  Grin
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 04:58:28 PM

UPLOAD

Hi folks, not joking. Very thanks to windjc to open my eyes. We truly are in front of a new BIG PLAYER Wink

GAMECREDITS (GAME) IN MY LIST

$ 8,847,675

OBJECTIVE: 100 M $

Potential: X11.3

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: