Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:35:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins potential in a year from now (List) (25/08/2016)  (Read 47293 times)
whale_shark

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:33:49 PM

UPLOAD

BITBAY (BAY) IN MY LIST

$858,824

OBJECTIVE: 5 M $

POTENTIAL: X5.8

I invested in Bitbay earlier in the year! So much going on for it and should be a top 15 coin with the development David Zimbeck is putting in. It's more developed than syscoin and their decentralised market yet only around 20% of there price!! It's 100% Gona double in price at least in the next 3 months

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aidia

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:27:01 PM

UPLOAD

BITBAY (BAY) IN MY LIST

$858,824

I invested in Bitbay earlier in the year! So much going on for it and should be a top 15 coin with the development David Zimbeck is putting in. It's more developed than syscoin and their decentralised market yet only around 20% of there price!! It's 100% Gona double in price at least in the next 3 months

Bay indeed looks very interesting and unique. Good pick.
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:01:10 PM

d.e.l.u.s.i.o.n.a.l.

ltc 1 year from now, its market cap will be $50 million (4 times lower than today, but price will be lower than 4 times lower because more ltc will be mined in the meantime)

LTC target 1 january 2017: $3.35

Smiley
neo1947

Activity: 449

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:11:07 PM

UPLOAD

BITBAY (BAY) IN MY LIST

$858,824

Thank you very much for adding Bay.
 Good luck.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:33:01 AM

I hope it is not the list of Bitbay here that is causing the price to pump, I've been looking into the project for sometime but my concern for it is that, I don't think the team have enough capital to see the project through. What most people always for get is the role of funding for these project. To develop a soild platform you need funding
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 12:03:08 PM

Hello vulturefund,

What do you think of "pesobit" and "reddcoin"?

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
VultureFund (OP)

Activity: 366

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:59:09 PM

UPLOAD

MAIDSAFECOIN (MAID) IN MY LIST

$32,762,577

OBJECTIVE: 150 M $

POTENTIAL: X4.55

Waiting for a big Maid growth for Q3-Q4 of 2017. Prices are starting to get attractive and don't seems it will go much lower than that.  Wink
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:02:54 PM

I hope it is not the list of Bitbay here that is causing the price to pump, I've been looking into the project for sometime but my concern for it is that, I don't think the team have enough capital to see the project through. What most people always for get is the role of funding for these project. To develop a soild platform you need funding

I agree, Bitbay needs some funding to get big, but given the personal and professional quality of the main dev, he will be able to do a massive ICO when he wants to. Before doing that, he feels obligated to to reward his old Bitbay investors, so if ICO price two yeas ago was 300 sats you know what that means.  Cool
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:08:33 PM

Hello vulturefund,

What do you think of "pesobit" and "reddcoin"?

Hey man, I don't know anything about Pesobit. About Reddcoin, it's the typical Polo pump coin, the main risk is Polo delisting it, but if RDD keeps trading there, nothing to worry about, eventual pumps will come.  Wink
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 08:43:17 PM

Pesobit is for me a currency with a lot of potential! Professional, very fast development, partnership with banks ... in 1 year!

And I'm not talking about the Filipino community ... third community in international transfer behind india and china .. To be continued!

https://block-chain-invest.com/

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
passiveIncome

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 09:11:09 AM

so it looks like sia is the best investment

█ Districts █ 3D Blockchain Platform  █ ICOBounty
c4s7or

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:58:29 AM

Depends on how long you want to hold. I think you will get your reward earlier with other coins.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 02:59:07 PM

VultureFund, you still think altcoins will rise when the price of bitcoin is so strong? I feel the real crash for altcoins is not here yet. When bitcoin hits 1000 dollars, all altcoins will crash hard in relative to bitcoin and many people will cry.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
TenthKeyDave

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 03:31:20 PM

Depends on how long you want to hold. I think you will get your reward earlier with other coins.

Agreed. I'm holding Stratis and GameCredits right now, as I believe they offer more promising returns in the next 2-3 months -- especially if the tech teams for both hit their targets and make some big announcements in December and January. Sia isn't going to do nearly as much in that span.

I did put about $4 of satoshi dust into Sia in order to test out the tech behind it. If it works well, I'll invest more in it next year. I don't necessarily need more cloud storage -- I've got an Office 365 subscription that includes 10 TB of OneDrive -- but private, decentralized cloud storage for a quarter of the price of Dropbox or Google Drive is a compelling proposition. A few potential roadblocks:

1.) Pricing. The Sia team needs to make it clearer how much storage actually costs. I presume this is coming down the road.

2.) Platform Integration. Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive all integrate well with Windows Explorer, which makes backups very easy. Dropbox works well with Mac and Linux, too. (I don't know about the others.) Sia isn't on that level yet, and it would do well to get there if it seeks mass adoption.

3.) Legal issues. If the FBI managed to uncover a trove of illegal (or "illegal") content stored on Sia, it could make anyone hosting Sia files a target for prosecution, set up a huge Section 230 challenge in the courts, and scare a ton of hosts off the platform in the interim. I know Sia encrypts files so that hosts don't know and can't access the files they're hosting, but when has that ever stopped an overzealous DOJ prosecution team? (If Sia offers any sort of file sharing between users, the RIAA and MPAA could make a huge stink about the platform, too, though that might end up being nothing more than free advertising, and it's not like Dropbox doesn't offer file sharing already.)

Until 3 becomes a big public issue, though, Sia has potential to shake up the cloud storage market -- not to mention it's a neat idea for a Raspberry Pi project.
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 03:35:28 PM

VultureFund, you still think altcoins will rise when the price of bitcoin is so strong? I feel the real crash for altcoins is not here yet. When bitcoin hits 1000 dollars, all altcoins will crash hard in relative to bitcoin and many people will cry.

https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/#btc-percentage

BTC dominance to the blockchain scene is 85.5% right now. Do you feel that BTC, a chinese centralized, manipulated, slow and expensive coin deserves to be more than 90% of the sector, given the tremendous improvements we're seeing in the last times?

I don't think so, maybe in the short term we can see BTC rising and alts dumping even more, but in any case BTC deserves to be more than 90% of the sector. Q1 and Q2 of 2017 doesn't look promising for alts in general, but in the long term (Q3- Q4 2017-2018) I feel that we will see great rises everywhere.  Wink
0gantia

Activity: 124

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 02:48:54 AM

Hello,

Thx for your share. I really like follow your thread.

What do you think about Vtorrent ? ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=889481.0
If you already look this one.
Thx ++
DesertDuke

Activity: 315

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 06:43:07 AM

Hi,

any comments on XAUR or DGD ? With gold looking like it's bottoming at the moment, it could be a good time to pick these up as they are gold backed coins, the only crypto out there that is. XAUR looks particularly robust given that BTC is strong, XAUR hasn't gone down that much.

Thanks, DD

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
kikiyo

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 09:31:25 AM

Let's investment in XAURUM (XAUR)
I'm sure after the completion of this project will XAUR price high.time the right to buy and store XAUR for today
Cheesy Cheesy
blackhawk101

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:04:12 PM

Agreed. I'm holding Stratis and GameCredits right now, as I believe they offer more promising returns in the next 2-3 months -- especially if the tech teams for both hit their targets and make some big announcements in December and January. Sia isn't going to do nearly as much in that span.

I did put about $4 of satoshi dust into Sia in order to test out the tech behind it. If it works well, I'll invest more in it next year. I don't necessarily need more cloud storage -- I've got an Office 365 subscription that includes 10 TB of OneDrive -- but private, decentralized cloud storage for a quarter of the price of Dropbox or Google Drive is a compelling proposition. A few potential roadblocks:

1.) Pricing. The Sia team needs to make it clearer how much storage actually costs. I presume this is coming down the road.

2.) Platform Integration. Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive all integrate well with Windows Explorer, which makes backups very easy. Dropbox works well with Mac and Linux, too. (I don't know about the others.) Sia isn't on that level yet, and it would do well to get there if it seeks mass adoption.

3.) Legal issues. If the FBI managed to uncover a trove of illegal (or "illegal") content stored on Sia, it could make anyone hosting Sia files a target for prosecution, set up a huge Section 230 challenge in the courts, and scare a ton of hosts off the platform in the interim. I know Sia encrypts files so that hosts don't know and can't access the files they're hosting, but when has that ever stopped an overzealous DOJ prosecution team? (If Sia offers any sort of file sharing between users, the RIAA and MPAA could make a huge stink about the platform, too, though that might end up being nothing more than free advertising, and it's not like Dropbox doesn't offer file sharing already.)

Until 3 becomes a big public issue, though, Sia has potential to shake up the cloud storage market -- not to mention it's a neat idea for a Raspberry Pi project.

From their website -- Siacoin is used to buy storage on the Sia network. 

There is a glut of cloud space supply, the price is a race to the bottom between the tech giants; sounds fantastic for Sia  Roll Eyes
TenthKeyDave

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 07:43:46 PM

From their website -- Siacoin is used to buy storage on the Sia network. 

There is a glut of cloud space supply, the price is a race to the bottom between the tech giants; sounds fantastic for Sia  Roll Eyes

The "race to the bottom" is a danger for Sia, no question. I mentioned earlier that I'm paying ~$76 a year for an Office 365 account that gets me 10TB of OneDrive space. (Compare that to $99/year for 1GB from Dropbox or Google Drive.) In addition, Amazon is offering "unlimited" storage for $60, though my Goodsync client revealed it's not really unlimited. Still, 100TB for $60 doesn't suck.

Sia's primary advantage, then, might be privacy. There are some files that people either can't or wouldn't want to store on servers owned by Google, Microsoft, or Amazon -- especially large video files, which Sia can supposedly handle pretty well. That might make Sia a viable alternative to the big cloud storage players for some, and increased demand would boost the price of Siacoin in the long term.

BTW, I've fiddled around a bit with version 1.0.3 of Sia. The tech is decidedly not ready for prime time just yet. I'll try it again when v1.1 is released.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: