Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:29:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how bitcoin is popular in your country ?  (Read 47752 times)
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:21:44 AM

Bitcoin already popular since it begin developed on 2009.
But my goverment still not legalize them because bitcoin can be use for money laundry which may become advantage for terorism activity !

Well the government is not thinking well about money laundering. How about the fiat money, it is the most medium to launder the money of the people. And even the bitcoin is popular since it launching day still the usage of it and popularity of it are just going to become higher when the government is the one to initiate the recognition of it.
correct. govt not allowing bitcoin not because of prevent money laundering. they are doing it because of their own benefit.. fiat money is already being laundered enough. govt is afraid of bitcoin bitcoin is a decentralized currency and govt won't be able to control it. if bitcoin become viral among everyone then it is highly possible that common people won't be dependable on govt and banks anymore.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pakitz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:24:46 AM

its not that popular in our country.. bitcoin is just known to some.. but we can use bitcoin in paying our bills, tuition fees and insurance.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:50:29 AM

Bitcoin already popular since it begin developed on 2009.
But my goverment still not legalize them because bitcoin can be use for money laundry which may become advantage for terorism activity !

Well the government is not thinking well about money laundering. How about the fiat money, it is the most medium to launder the money of the people. And even the bitcoin is popular since it launching day still the usage of it and popularity of it are just going to become higher when the government is the one to initiate the recognition of it.
correct. govt not allowing bitcoin not because of prevent money laundering. they are doing it because of their own benefit.. fiat money is already being laundered enough. govt is afraid of bitcoin bitcoin is a decentralized currency and govt won't be able to control it. if bitcoin become viral among everyone then it is highly possible that common people won't be dependable on govt and banks anymore.

Yes and if bitcoin hits the mainstream then Governments will surely loose all their control that they are holding on fiat currency at a moment and it will also end up their corrupted activities.
Luke2939

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:58:52 AM

Not much actually, but people are recognizing bitcoin and many are coming forward which is a great thing and I guess in 2 to 3 years we can see a good explosion for the demand of bitcoin. I am optimistic and I feel new users will come up. I see more younger generation adopting bitcoin as of now and the older generation still skeptical about it. I guess time will tell how successful bitcoin will be in my country. Oh yes, It's just a matter of time. No question about bitcoin being successful or not.

As for as the legal side of bitcoin, Government is still in a neutral position.   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    AI-COIN ICO    Building Wealth Through AI & The Power of BLOCKCHAIN    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slack    |    Telegram    |    twitter    |    facebook    |    ANN Thread
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    READ THE WHITEPAPER  [ REGISTER TODAY ]    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
windale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:03:16 AM

in the world not only my country
bitcoin only learn and understand to make money online
this another people can't understand about bitcoin, this prcentage about bitcoin in my country maybe only 1-2% in total population people in my country
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:06:13 AM

in the world not only my country
bitcoin only learn and understand to make money online
this another people can't understand about bitcoin, this prcentage about bitcoin in my country maybe only 1-2% in total population people in my country

That is a major issue in almost all countries, very few percentage of population is using it, many of them are aware about it but prefer to stay away as they have a fear of loosing their money.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:20:03 AM

Its really popular for individuals but not that popular outside. You womt even see it in malls, news and some billboards. It is just people that I have encountered know it but just also seen it thru internet. I think that should be changed. But the problem is no one could do it because we are all looking for profit here.
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:29:26 AM

Actually when i know about bitcoin than i discuses about it with my friends, but you will be surprised that no one know about it, even i also discuses in my official level and also in my family, but i never saw a single man who know about bitcoin. Sometime i think i am one person who know about it but when i join the signature campaign than i saw mostly members are below to my country.

I am not surprised at all. From which country you are? My story is the same, noone around me even heard about bitcoin. I live in Russia. But everytime I try to explain how I make money with bitcoin it awakes big interest, but when I mention that for that you have to know English - interest is dead. In my region people have a really problem with English.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:37:32 AM

Actually when i know about bitcoin than i discuses about it with my friends, but you will be surprised that no one know about it, even i also discuses in my official level and also in my family, but i never saw a single man who know about bitcoin. Sometime i think i am one person who know about it but when i join the signature campaign than i saw mostly members are below to my country.

I am not surprised at all. From which country you are? My story is the same, noone around me even heard about bitcoin. I live in Russia. But everytime I try to explain how I make money with bitcoin it awakes big interest, but when I mention that for that you have to know English - interest is dead. In my region people have a really problem with English.

But I have heard that Russia is very active in bitcoins and have maximum number of users, but I would agree with you as you are from Russia so you are aware about the exact scenario around you.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:05:19 AM

Bitcoins are very popular in m y country the only thing i dont know much about is the stores where you can pay with bitcoins. I dont think there are allot of people knowing all of this stores in my country.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:09:53 AM

Bitcoins are very popular in m y country the only thing i dont know much about is the stores where you can pay with bitcoins. I dont think there are allot of people knowing all of this stores in my country.

If there are no stores in your country accepting bitcoins then how can you say that bitcoin is very popular? Or you mean to say that people are using it but don't have enough places to spend it?
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:28:06 AM

in fact, in my country is very difficult to find people who discovered bitcoin, especially in my town. maybe you can find some of the bitcoin users in the capital of my country, but not in my city, because my city is one of the remote town. however, I think if the people in this town know bitcoin, I think they would race to find a bitcoin, because the search for bitcoin is easier than looking for a job here. but probably only a matter of time, until bitcoin be famous in this town
Darwin02

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:34:09 AM

Everyone know that US is most country accepted bitcoin in major area and companies and the number of company accepted bitcoin are growing daily

But that not much article or post clear out how is popuplar of bitcoin in your country

This topic let sharing to us about users using bitcoin in your country

- What they normaly do with bitcoin in your country ?
- Do you think your country will replace US for number of bitcoin users in near future ?
My country is too small  population compare to us so I think no. Many use of bitcoin here in our country but still it's not enough. but it will help to bitcoin community even were just small country  but still many people use it nd have many benefits here Using bitcoin and give us easy ways to transfer to our beloved one who's far on us.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:38:31 AM

Bitcoin is medium popular in my country. Not often shops advertise that they accept it but there are some bitcoin communities within the country which are quite big. There's also alot of resellers here and people talking about it so I guess it will grow more.
sonnyacg

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 03:38:45 AM

in my country Indonesia, bitcoin is not so popular. Bitcoin users in Indonesia is still small compared with the total population of Indonesia, the ratio is only one in 1,000 people in Indonesia who use Bitcoin

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 TX Dice ↑↓ Double Dice ↑↓ Bitcoin Binary Options   ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward x49 ↑↓ forex ↑↓ Dice of Transaction id ↑↓ 1% edge double dice]
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:13:49 AM

in my country Indonesia, bitcoin is not so popular. Bitcoin users in Indonesia is still small compared with the total population of Indonesia, the ratio is only one in 1,000 people in Indonesia who use Bitcoin

Not only in Indonesia but in Asia itself bitcoins are not so popular and we can't buy any items directly using bitcoins in Asia. In my country also it is not so popular but here got a couple of bitcoins ATM machine. I never see anyone accepting bitcoins in any stores yet.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:18:43 AM

I think that's big enough if that's the ratio.. One in every one thousand is big enough... if Indonesia has 260+ million population that would approximately 260k bitcoin users that living out there in your place... wow!!! that's big if that's the real ratio,

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 08:29:34 AM

I think that's big enough if that's the ratio.. One in every one thousand is big enough... if Indonesia has 260+ million population that would approximately 260k bitcoin users that living out there in your place... wow!!! that's big if that's the real ratio,

That ratio is quite high compared to other countries and if the price keeps increasing the ratio might quickly decrease and attract more people

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
uquid (OP)

Activity: 518

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 11:50:29 AM

That ratio is quite high compared to other countries and if the price keeps increasing the ratio might quickly decrease and attract more people

Yeah, as we can see local forum for indonesia here also get much of user talking daily !

JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:53:25 AM

Not only in Indonesia but in Asia itself bitcoins are not so popular and we can't buy any items directly using bitcoins in Asia. In my country also it is not so popular but here got a couple of bitcoins ATM machine. I never see anyone accepting bitcoins in any stores yet.

Yeah it will take time for Asian countries to cope up with American and European countries as those are very active in bitcoins and they have many offline stores too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: