Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:32:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how bitcoin is popular in your country ?  (Read 47752 times)
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 12:09:47 PM

bitcoin is very popular in my country. today many merchants who accept bitcoin as a medium of payment. even some large companies already recognize bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mileymatmun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 12:14:01 PM

Bitcoin is slowly gaining its popularity in my country but it will take sometime before it reaches the level like other countries where Bitcoin is popular. Out of 10 I would say only 2-3 only knows about Bitcoin and if someone knows about it, its because of its negative reputation. Thanks to a local exchanger in my country that they allow using Bitcoin to pay for water bills, cable, phone and even school tuition fees.

May i know what country you from, what service you using for payment for tuition fees ?

LOL his country is better than mine. Bitcoin is to be an illegal things in my country. Many people misunderstand bitcoin cause of social media, newspaper. it is hard to spend bitcoin in my country, even exchange it to another currency.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 12:28:31 PM

bitcoin is very popular in my country. today many merchants who accept bitcoin as a medium of payment. even some large companies already recognize bitcoin.

Wow that's great to hear that your country is active in bitcoins can you tell us which country you belong to? As of now in my country no one is aware about bitcoins yet.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:18:40 PM

Everyone know that US is most country accepted bitcoin in major area and companies and the number of company accepted bitcoin are growing daily

But that not much article or post clear out how is popuplar of bitcoin in your country

This topic let sharing to us about users using bitcoin in your country

- What they normaly do with bitcoin in your country ?
- Do you think your country will replace US for number of bitcoin users in near future ?

My country at the present time now is not in the stage of popularity, I can say it is still in the process of building the community in different places to educate our citizens here about in bitcoin.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:30:48 PM

Everyone know that US is most country accepted bitcoin in major area and companies and the number of company accepted bitcoin are growing daily

But that not much article or post clear out how is popuplar of bitcoin in your country

- Do you think your country will replace US for number of bitcoin users in near future ?

My country at the present time now is not in the stage of popularity, I can say it is still in the process of building the community in different places to educate our citizens here about in bitcoin.

Yes same in my country where most of the people are not familiar with bitcoins yet and may be it will take long time for the development of bitcoin infrastructure in my country.
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:45:51 PM

Bitcoin is not very popular in my country, even in my area, there is no people that know about bitcoin and only me using and know about bitcoins.
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:47:50 PM

Bitcoin is not very popular in my country, even in my area, there is no people that know about bitcoin and only me using and know about bitcoins.

May be others are using too but you are not aware about them, as some people don't believe in disclosing that they are using it as they don't want others should know about it and should get benefits from it.
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 02:18:12 PM

Bitcoin is not at all popular in my country. The only bitcoiners i have seen of my country are just online like on this forum. There are not any developments related to it. Very rarely i see some news regarding bitcoins in newspapers and that too are just some general stuff and not some national news. I think bitcoin has a long way to spread out its roots and be popular here.

JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 02:20:00 PM

Bitcoin is not at all popular in my country. The only bitcoiners i have seen of my country are just online like on this forum. There are not any developments related to it. Very rarely i see some news regarding bitcoins in newspapers and that too are just some general stuff and not some national news. I think bitcoin has a long way to spread out its roots and be popular here.

Yes and the most interesting thing is I have never come across through any news in local newspapers or on television related to bitcoins and that is really surprising for me.
jonahmarieaton101

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 02:29:36 PM

bitcoin is very popular at my country because i can buying anything with bitcoin
Which country did you came from? Because i cant even tell you guys that bitcoin is popular to my country. I know there are many people joining or using bitcoin but i dont havr any idea if it is popular. Yes! Everyone of us are always in social media but i think they are not aware or know about bitcoin.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 02:34:42 PM

bitcoin is very popular at my country because i can buying anything with bitcoin
Which country did you came from? Because i cant even tell you guys that bitcoin is popular to my country. I know there are many people joining or using bitcoin but i dont havr any idea if it is popular. Yes! Everyone of us are always in social media but i think they are not aware or know about bitcoin.

There are very few people worldwide who are using bitcoins at a moment and in that case it will be really difficult to implement bitcoins at physical places, we need to wait for a long time for that.
btcking101

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 02:37:19 PM

Same situation is in my country not very popular and the city where i live in i dont think there is any other bitcoin user other than me in the whole city,as it is not a very big city as well.So i think bitcoin still has a long way to go to become popular and to reach and get more popular in my country.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 02:41:11 PM

Yes same in my country where most of the people are not familiar with bitcoins yet and may be it will take long time for the development of bitcoin infrastructure in my country.
Bitcoins still low impression if someone can advertise bitcoin in television and more stores locally can accept bitcoin as payment i think bitcoin will be popular fast.. but the problem no one are sponsoring for bitcoin for more impression. if someone can do this i think bitcoin will be popular fast//
Shibashi Dogemoto

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 02:58:39 PM

Bitcoins still low impression if someone can advertise bitcoin in television and more stores locally can accept bitcoin as payment i think bitcoin will be popular fast.. but the problem no one are sponsoring for bitcoin for more impression. if someone can do this i think bitcoin will be popular fast//

The only thing bitcoin is lacking at a moment is the promotion at international level and if it gets support from media then it will reach to people in quick way.
uquid (OP)

Activity: 518

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 01:10:19 PM

The only thing bitcoin is lacking at a moment is the promotion at international level and if it gets support from media then it will reach to people in quick way.

i remember when bitcoin go up to nearly $1000 last few year. it seem media and newspaper update daily about bitcoin. unfortunately, after price go down. they stop less talking about bitcoin

terman45x

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:17:49 PM

i remember when bitcoin go up to nearly $1000 last few year. it seem media and newspaper update daily about bitcoin. unfortunately, after price go down. they stop less talking about bitcoin

Yes but the fact is media has always involved in spreading negative news related to bitcoins and that is the reason people view it negatively and don't show any interest in using them.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 04:08:42 PM

Same situation is in my country not very popular and the city where i live in i dont think there is any other bitcoin user other than me in the whole city,as it is not a very big city as well.So i think bitcoin still has a long way to go to become popular and to reach and get more popular in my country.

What happens mostly is that if a person is using bitcoin in our neighborhood we wont know about him until he tells us about it or we ourselves ask because bitcoin is not something that is used physically right now so even if the people around us are using it we wont come to know like how others are not aware outside if we use something like bitcoin.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 04:11:01 PM

What happens mostly is that if a person is using bitcoin in our neighborhood we wont know about him until he tells us about it or we ourselves ask because bitcoin is not something that is used physically right now so even if the people around us are using it we wont come to know like how others are not aware outside if we use something like bitcoin.

There are many mean and greedy people around us who believes that others should not start earning money from it and start taking benefits as they are taking at a moment.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 04:18:29 PM

Yes and the most interesting thing is I have never come across through any news in local newspapers or on television related to bitcoins and that is really surprising for me.

It goes the same in my country too.  I haven't heard on tv or newspaper about bitcoin.  It is like bitcoin never existed, a complete silence.  Maybe because of the focus of interest.  Since at this moment, all are focus on politics.  Executive branch agains one of the legislative person.  Though I can say bitcoin had been used by lots of investment and MLM company that is operating in my country.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bitdumper

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 05:18:11 PM

bitcoin is not popular in my country but still spreading its branches not only in my country but in the whole world i agree that now the spreading speed is quite slown down since the beggening at 2009

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: