Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:18:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how bitcoin is popular in your country ?  (Read 47752 times)
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 12:43:29 PM

I am not sure how popular is bitcoin in my country as we cannot know that how many percentage of population is using it but there are many exchange sites who have tie ups with banks so I thinks its gaining popularity at a moment.
no one knows the extent to which the popularity of bitcoin in the world although in European countries and America many people know bitcoin but a lot of people too that don't want to using bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptorios

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 12:44:53 PM

Bitcoin is not that popular in my country
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 01:45:43 PM

I am not sure how popular is bitcoin in my country as we cannot know that how many percentage of population is using it but there are many exchange sites who have tie ups with banks so I thinks its gaining popularity at a moment.
no one knows the extent to which the popularity of bitcoin in the world although in European countries and America many people know bitcoin but a lot of people too that don't want to using bitcoin.

Yeah there are many people who are aware about bitcoins but hesitate in using it and the reason is they don't have faith in it and they have fear of loosing their money.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 05:04:09 PM

Everyone know that US is most country accepted bitcoin in major area and companies and the number of company accepted bitcoin are growing daily

But that not much article or post clear out how is popuplar of bitcoin in your country

This topic let sharing to us about users using bitcoin in your country

- What they normaly do with bitcoin in your country ?
- Do you think your country will replace US for number of bitcoin users in near future ?
Bitcoin is not that popular in my country because most people here do not even know what Bitcoin is and that says enough on how popular it is.
Bitcoin really needs to get the attention of more people if it wants to become bigger.

People will draw their attention towards bitcoin only if bitcoin is promoted at international level and if it gets support from media then it will attract many more people in future.
Yes, you’re right, what bitcoin really needs now is some good promotion plans which can bright bitcoin to the public. Although bitcoin has so many benefits, it’s not yet known by many people and it’s even banned in some countries for no reasons. Therefore, bitcoin needs to get more attention and gain popularity.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 05:10:42 PM

Everyone know that US is most country accepted bitcoin in major area and companies and the number of company accepted bitcoin are growing daily

But that not much article or post clear out how is popuplar of bitcoin in your country

This topic let sharing to us about users using bitcoin in your country

- What they normaly do with bitcoin in your country ?
- Do you think your country will replace US for number of bitcoin users in near future ?
Bitcoin is not that popular in my country because most people here do not even know what Bitcoin is and that says enough on how popular it is.
Bitcoin really needs to get the attention of more people if it wants to become bigger.

People will draw their attention towards bitcoin only if bitcoin is promoted at international level and if it gets support from media then it will attract many more people in future.
Yes, you’re right, what bitcoin really needs now is some good promotion plans which can bright bitcoin to the public. Although bitcoin has so many benefits, it’s not yet known by many people and it’s even banned in some countries for no reasons. Therefore, bitcoin needs to get more attention and gain popularity.

Yes and it will be not easy for bitcoin to travel this journey as there are many haters of bitcoin around who are busy in pulling legs of it and don't want that it should get on the mainstream in future.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 05:13:09 PM

Bitcoin is not yet popular in most of the countries, i wish it gets popular around the globe. if bitcoin will be popular, all the local markets will start accepting bitcoins and we'll be able to buy anything with bitcoins fast and easy heh.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 08:29:49 PM

Yeah there are many people who are aware about bitcoins but hesitate in using it and the reason is they don't have faith in it and they have fear of loosing their money.
Yeah and I don’t understand why those people choose not to trust bitcoin because as I can see is that bitcoin itself isn’t bad or dangerous at all, it’s good in many ways, and all they can see is that bitcoin is used for illegal activities and the chance of losing money in bitcoin is really high. I’m quite frustrated as they’ve totally misunderstanding, I hope they would change their mind.
zodin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 08:37:29 PM

very honestly bitcoin is not so much popular in our country, majority of the people have no idea about bitcoin they even not hear the name of bitcoin i think they need some good advertisement about bitcoin so that they can understand bitcoin.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 08:45:24 PM

I am belonging India and In India still government not allowed Bitcoin as legally. But many of service are currently using bitcoin as payment method. I have recharged my friend cell phones with bitcoin payments. Even few services are in phase to implement bitcoin as a payment integrate for better solutions.

But I think there are many exchange sites in India where you can convert your bitcoins to fiat very easily, so we cannot say that its illegal in India, and if Government would have banned it then they won't allow those exchange sites to operate I guess.

he is from india but he do not know that for the government of india bitcoin is not illegal. their government has never banned it in their state and everyone is allowed to use bitcoin for their personal purposes but only for banks and governmental affairs it is not allowed which is the situation of all the nations. I am not from India and I have that knowledge, he should have more knowledge about the situation of his country.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:29:00 AM

I live in the US and where I am located (not near a major city), there aren't many people that know about bitcoin. I never hear anyone talking about it at all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:14:43 AM

Bitcoin is not yet popular in most of the countries, i wish it gets popular around the globe. if bitcoin will be popular, all the local markets will start accepting bitcoins and we'll be able to buy anything with bitcoins fast and easy heh.
really true. bitcoin is not popular in public mostly.. even all internet users also don't ware of bitcoin enough.
but bitcoin is getting popular and one day it will be popular enough I am sure. BTW you can buy everything with your bitcoins.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:47:54 AM

really true. bitcoin is not popular in public mostly.. even all internet users also don't ware of bitcoin enough.
but bitcoin is getting popular and one day it will be popular enough I am sure. BTW you can buy everything with your bitcoins.
Correct, that is why all users are very lucky that we have bitcoin as other source of income but here in my country more people are already using bitcoin as my observation in our local tread in this forum.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:56:25 AM

Correct, that is why all users are very lucky that we have bitcoin as other source of income but here in my country more people are already using Bitcoin as my observation in our local tread in this forum.
Yup in my country 70 to 80% people not aware of this Bitcoin. Surrounding me no one knows what Bitcoin is. I am only explaining everyone. And yes this is a good source for us. It's like a part-time job. I don't find out when all people will know about Bitcoin and when our Government will accept this as legal currency.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:40:53 AM

Yup in my country 70 to 80% people not aware of this Bitcoin. Surrounding me no one knows what Bitcoin is. I am only explaining everyone. And yes this is a good source for us. It's like a part-time job. I don't find out when all people will know about Bitcoin and when our Government will accept this as legal currency.

mAybe same in my country but it seems the penetration rate is fast. As of today i have many friends who know bitcoin and also using the local online wallet for their transaction. Though it needs more advertising and push, I am satisfied with their marketing.

Open for Campaigns
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:53:46 AM

it will mate for sure just needed for us to help it to be more popular we all needed to support bitcoin transaction especially in the web everything that accept btc should be supported to be more well known. here in our place btc can be use to pay bills and to book bus schedule hope to see it more maybe for paying restaurant, shopping and etc.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:11:07 AM

Bitcoin is still about as popular as it was a year ago or so, maybe a bit more Canadian money has been invested considering how the value has been going up in a decent way recently. I don't know for sure and we have a small population, however I do believe there is a fair amount of interest still here and it's a pretty cool thing for most people I'd say.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:15:41 AM

I guess Bitcoin is starting to be known by most people in our country because almost everyone is on Facebook. Of course they will eventually stumble upon an article about bitcoin and since you can earn money from it, they'll surely click it. Most bitcoin users in my country are those that has no job and wants to earn without leaving their house. Bitcoin is one of the best ways to earn money at home and the number of Bitcoin users in my country is starting to grow a lot.

uquid (OP)

Activity: 518

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 10:35:53 AM

mAybe same in my country but it seems the penetration rate is fast. As of today i have many friends who know bitcoin and also using the local online wallet for their transaction. Though it needs more advertising and push, I am satisfied with their marketing.

The Social network will best way to marketing. as far as people talking about bitcoin. they will have to find what is bitcoin . how is bitcoin look like ....

hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 10:47:11 AM

today im introduce about bitcoin to my family, some of my family interesting to know more detail and some of them not interesting and leave my presentation.

i think in each country we will find people who interesting with bitcoin, and he can join our coomunity.
in my country 1:1000 who know detail about bitcoin. hope next year bitcoin more popular in my country, then i an use bitcoin everywhere in real life.
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 11:31:21 AM

People in my age are starting to be all into Bitcoins especially those who can't have a job for their personal reasons. Some people can't go outside of their house because they have to take care of their kids and have to make sure that their house is safe. If you do that every day for years, you'll surely be bored as hell and find a way to do something. Bitcoin can be that something. You're earning while you're being busy at something.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: