Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:50:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how bitcoin is popular in your country ?  (Read 47752 times)
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:48:11 PM

To be real Bitcoin is not really that popular in my country, I have asked many people that I know if they knew about Bitcoin. Only one of them knew what it was.
The rest as sad never heard of it, what is it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:50:46 PM

To be real Bitcoin is not really that popular in my country, I have asked many people that I know if they knew about Bitcoin. Only one of them knew what it was.

The fact is people are not showing in any interest even in knowing it, so expecting from them that will start using it or will invest their money is bit hard, but I think we should try to change their mindsets.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 02:00:24 AM

Not that popular i think some got idea but not using bitcoin in their lives. But in fact here in my country i can pay bills , buy some stuff well in online site but physical store very rare.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 02:09:52 AM

Everyone know that US is most country accepted bitcoin in major area and companies and the number of company accepted bitcoin are growing daily

But that not much article or post clear out how is popuplar of bitcoin in your country

This topic let sharing to us about users using bitcoin in your country

- What they normaly do with bitcoin in your country ?
- Do you think your country will replace US for number of bitcoin users in near future ?

Maybe the average of the bitcoin enthusiast now in my country is increasing by now anyhow, But still small of counting if your going to look at it. At least there is improving development in establishing the bitcoin community we have now in my country.
dearbesz1219

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 02:13:23 AM

The fact is people are not showing in any interest even in knowing it, so expecting from them that will start using it or will invest their money is bit hard, but I think we should try to change their mindsets.

Certainly yes! we really need to change the mindset of the individuals in every country. And the people can do that things is the one who believe in bitcoin. That will be depending on us if how are going to say it to other's without any disappointment on their side. Though it's a bit of hard in our part.
uquid (OP)

Activity: 518

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 11:24:29 AM

Not that popular i think some got idea but not using bitcoin in their lives. But in fact here in my country i can pay bills , buy some stuff well in online site but physical store very rare.
hi bro, thank for share. may i know what services providing bills payment in your country ?

terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 02:50:32 PM

Certainly yes! we really need to change the mindset of the individuals in every country. And the people can do that things is the one who believe in bitcoin. That will be depending on us if how are going to say it to other's without any disappointment on their side. Though it's a bit of hard in our part.

Its really hard to convince people around us to use bitcoin especially if they are not tech savvy, as they find it complicated and they always have an fear of loosing their money.
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 03:10:15 PM

Everyone know that US is most country accepted bitcoin in major area and companies and the number of company accepted bitcoin are growing daily

But that not much article or post clear out how is popuplar of bitcoin in your country

- Do you think your country will replace US for number of bitcoin users in near future ?
My country is too small  population compare to us so I think no. Many use of bitcoin here in our country but still it's not enough. but it will help to bitcoin community even were just small country  but still many people use it nd have many benefits here Using bitcoin and give us easy ways to transfer to our beloved one who's far on us.
I think that Bitcoin is not that popular in my country because I have asked allot of friends and colleges if they knew Bitcoin and most if them never heard of it.
Bitcoin needs to become a bit more popular to become bigger in sudden parts of the world.
JessicaSe
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:24:41 PM

My country is too small  population compare to us so I think no. Many use of bitcoin here in our country but still it's not enough. but it will help to bitcoin community even were just small country  but still many people use it nd have many benefits here Using bitcoin and give us easy ways to transfer to our beloved one who's far on us.
I think that Bitcoin is not that popular in my country because I have asked allot of friends and colleges if they knew Bitcoin and most if them never heard of it.
Bitcoin needs to become a bit more popular to become bigger in sudden parts of the world.

Individually we cannot promote bitcoin at higher level as if we recommend then we will recommend to only people around us and friends and family and people whom we don't know we can never reach to them to explain about bitcoin, it will reach to everyone only if it is promoted at international level.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:31:02 PM

I actually tried to introduce bitcoin to my friends once by telling them that i'm earning money from internet in the form of bitcoins, and i told them what bitcoin is and its value, they were actually interested in it but none of them started using it yet.
Shibashi Dogemoto

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:43:36 PM

I actually tried to introduce bitcoin to my friends once by telling them that i'm earning money from internet in the form of bitcoins, and i told them what bitcoin is and its value, they were actually interested in it but none of them started using it yet.
When we try to explain them they will show all their interest in it but when it comes to an actual making an investment they start ignoring it and that is a main problem.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:01:28 PM

When we try to explain them they will show all their interest in it but when it comes to an actual making an investment they start ignoring it and that is a main problem.
Well its a nature of human they are always looking for easy task.. if they are leaving in poor countries like here 8/10 are not interested in bitcoin if you convince them to use bitcoin and how to earn it in a simple task.. they know bitcoin but they can not believe how much i can earn in bitcoin .
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:35:45 PM

but i think those people who know about the importance of bitcoin they really take interest in bitcoin, i think most of the people have not yest good knowledge about bitcoin and therefore they do not take interest in bitcoin.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 10:13:36 PM

but i think those people who know about the importance of bitcoin they really take interest in bitcoin, i think most of the people have not yest good knowledge about bitcoin and therefore they do not take interest in bitcoin.

At initial stage people will find it complicated so we should keep things simple while explaining to them and after all it will depend on individual whether to start using it or not.
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 10:48:56 PM

Is regular, not to  popular but we have decent exchanges that work great for us... and if you think we are from Venezuela, this is amazing   to  prevent many scams  Cool

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
tampazeus

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:42:25 PM

I have many exchanges and active traders in my country who buys bitcoin from us and transfers fiat to our bank account so looking at that volume I feel that bitcoin is popular in my country.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:58:06 PM

I have many exchanges and active traders in my country who buys bitcoin from us and transfers fiat to our bank account so looking at that volume I feel that bitcoin is popular in my country.
is supported by the population as well. perhaps it would be fair because each country has a population that is different.
the majority in my country about 20% have started to recognize bitcoin. and only 2% were using bitcoin in their daily lives.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:00:39 AM

is supported by the population as well. perhaps it would be fair because each country has a population that is different.
the majority in my country about 20% have started to recognize bitcoin. and only 2% were using bitcoin in their daily lives.

I think its impossible to determine the actual people using bitcoins as there is no track record of users and the fact is even our neighbor would be using it but we are not aware about it.
zPanda

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:11:46 AM

A lot of people recognise Bitcoin in Antarctica.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:17:34 AM

We definitely should try to change their mindsets, but it is much easier said than done. People need to have at least a tiny bit of interest if you want to persuade them to accept Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: