Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:36:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [irregularities] Mass Network  (Read 91822 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:44:42 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 12:26:10 AM by drays

Yes, they actually distributed the MASS coins to investors on Colu platform. I also got my coins (though a bit less than it should have been). But there it all stopped - no other wallet, no mycelium integration, no exchange to trade on, and most importantly - absolutely no development of the project itself.
It was a scam planned and executed by Alexander Kuzmin and co.

BTW, anybody knows what that scammer is doing now? Does he hide, or is he still public?

... this space is not for rent ...
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:41:25 PM

Yes, they actually distributed the MASS coins to investors on Colu platfiem. I also gor my coins (though a bit less than it should have been). But there it all stopped - no other wallet, no mycelluum involved tegration, no exchange to trade on, and most importantlly - absolutely no developmenr of the project itself.

BTW, anybody know what that scammer is doing now? Does he hide, or is he still public?

Thanks for the info.
And to sue or be wanted?
After all, the crypt is already legal in different countries.
Is there someone from the US here among MASS investors?
Ogranizatorov immediately find, I think.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:30:29 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 12:41:05 AM by drays

Yes, they actually distributed the MASS coins to investors on Colu platfiem. I also gor my coins (though a bit less than it should have been). But there it all stopped - no other wallet, no mycelluum involved tegration, no exchange to trade on, and most importantlly - absolutely no developmenr of the project itself.

BTW, anybody know what that scammer is doing now? Does he hide, or is he still public?

Thanks for the info.
And to sue or be wanted?

I suppose the most of investors here were from Russia and CIS. Except this scam, Kuzmin has executed much bigger one - he "sold" 5% of Mycelium shares in form of Mycelium tokens (raised much more than here), but delivered nothing, as far as I know. The story was similar to this one - they delivered some tokens on Colu platform, and nothing more - not even a solid exchange to trade. Investors there were very unhappy and much more active than here, but I don't know whether they sued him or not. If they start, we can join.

aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:46:20 AM

Thanks for the info.
And to sue or be wanted?

I suppose the most of investors here were from Russia and CIS. Except this scam, Kuzmin has executed much bigger one - he "sold" 5% of Mycelium shares in form of Mycelium tokens (raised much more than here), but delivered nothing, as far as I know. The story was similar to this one - they delivered some tokens on Colu platform, and nothing more - not even a solid exchange to trade. Investors there were very unhappy and much more active than here, but I don't know whether they sued him or not. If they start, we can join.

I don't know what happens here but this is one scam that made a fool of us all, no complaints have been filed and no noise coming from the investors, it just fades away I'm afraid we will see many more on this, the dev has a lot of money to build another scam projects like this in the future, or they have now in our midst.

Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:35:09 AM

Thanks for the info.
And to sue or be wanted?

Thank you!
The very idea of the project was good.
I believe that the regulation of sales of tokens will reach a new level.
Perhaps it makes sense to file collective claims.
btcyurist

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:54:34 PM

Hey.
Looking for investors of the project, a mass network ( Ms Network ), created with the participation of the leadership of Mycelium (Mycelium ), who lost their assets without receiving anything, even adequate explanations, to participate in the return of assets.

Currently, we need as many people as possible affected by the actions of the organizers of the above-mentioned project, to jointly return the invested property and reduce the joint costs of the return procedures.

Now involved 2 victims.

Would you like to participate?

If interested, my contacts https://www.btcyurist.com♪ 

Ready to answer all your questions my email  itlawyer@protonmail.com.
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:00:49 PM

Hey.
Looking for investors of the project, a mass network ( Ms Network ), created with the participation of the leadership of Mycelium (Mycelium ), who lost their assets without receiving anything, even adequate explanations, to participate in the return of assets.

Currently, we need as many people as possible affected by the actions of the organizers of the above-mentioned project, to jointly return the invested property and reduce the joint costs of the return procedures.

Now involved 2 victims.

Ready to answer all your questions my email  itlawyer@protonmail.com.

i don´t know whether there is a lawsuit ongoing right now, but really would appreciate that

btcyurist

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:04:24 PM

There are no processes now. No one was applying.Scammers feel great. Who wants to join write please me on email.
Neversettle

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:14:13 PM

There are no processes now. No one was applying.Scammers feel great. Who wants to join write please me on email.

Was there any kind of lawsuit at the mycelium case?

cfif

Activity: 1442
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:29:50 PM

Hey.

Now involved 2 victims.

Ready to answer all your questions my email  itlawyer@protonmail.com.
I see the mass website is up and running,so I guess your lawsuits worked, how much do you charge for the lawsuit?
(The whole year the website of the mass did not work)
drays
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:54:54 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 02:06:55 AM by drays

http://www.businessinsider.com/sec-is-charging-centra-crypto-founders-with-fraud-2018-4

"We allege that Centra sold investors on the promise of new digital technologies by using a sophisticated marketing campaign to spin a web of lies about their supposed partnerships with legitimate businesses," Stephanie Avakian, codirector of the SEC's Division of Enforcement, said in a statement. "As the complaint alleges, these and other claims were simply false."

Doesn't this sound exactly like if MASS Network is referred? Here we all were fed a bunch of lies about false partnerships, false advisers, false aquisition, false team members... A bunch of lies by Kuzmin and co.

Its time to go after Alexander Kuzmin and Alex Kontegna-Oschepkov.

From other hand I wonder if MASS falls under US jurisdiction..? Was there at least one victim with US citizenship and does it matter..?

DaddyH

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:17:31 AM

http://www.businessinsider.com/sec-is-charging-centra-crypto-founders-with-fraud-2018-4

"We allege that Centra sold investors on the promise of new digital technologies by using a sophisticated marketing campaign to spin a web of lies about their supposed partnerships with legitimate businesses," Stephanie Avakian, codirector of the SEC's Division of Enforcement, said in a statement. "As the complaint alleges, these and other claims were simply false."

Doesn't this sound exactly like if MASS Network is referred? Here we all were fed a bunch of lies about false partnerships, false advisers, false aquisition, false team members... A bunch of lies by Kuzmin and co.

From other hand I wonder if MASS falls under US jurisdiction..? Was there at least one victim with US citizenship and does it matter..?

Yes there were US victims but also US based team members involved with the project initially.

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
Neversettle

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:24:29 AM

Yes there were US victims but also US based team members involved with the project initially.

Is there any US based investor  here and ready to file for SEC?

KyLins

Activity: 438

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:40:44 AM

I am an investor in Mycelium and MASS projects. I need to get my compensation. I need help.

WavesBank:www.wavesbank.com

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Neversettle

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:09:21 AM

I am an investor in Mycelium and MASS projects. I need to get my compensation. I need help.

As log as you are US based it should be easy to get at least some open ears at SEC. But filing should be available to everyone

drays
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:36:30 PM

Is there any US based investor  here and ready to file for SEC?

So are you a US citizen? Which kind of help do you need specifically?

aenin2764

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:08:37 AM

Be sure to work a lot if you end up at the end of developing this project. Good luck to your team!
KyLins

Activity: 438

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 01:02:36 PM

I want to get my bitcoin investment

WavesBank:www.wavesbank.com

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Neversettle

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:06:33 PM

I want to get my bitcoin investment

Everyone would like to have their money back, but actually I think the investment is lost and most moved on

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:16:41 PM

Any updates here? I want to know how many investors agreed to convert their bitcoins for tokens?

You need to improve your spamming ability, darling. Make it at least it won't really apparent that you posted randomly without reading the materials at all.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: